PDA

View Full Version : Last Night, I had a dream about you~

NeoCracker
08-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Only in this dream I wasn't dancing right beside Rianoa.

I was talking to her over MSN video chat, and she was trying desperately to get into my pants. :thumbsup:

Now, I don't actually know her MSN, what she looks like, And I really haven't talked to her much at all, so I'm wondering what the smurf she was doing in my dream. :confused:

And if you're curios, she looked 16, short blonde hair (About down to her mid neck), and was semi-cute. Really though, wtf?

Any awkward dreams of EoFFer's, or odd dreams in general?

Edit: And I just thought to see if Rianoa actually has uploaded any pictures, and damn was my dream way off mark. :p

fire_of_avalon
08-12-2011, 06:12 AM
I remember having a dream about Loony BoB one time. And I dreamed about Neel. That's it.

Pike
08-12-2011, 06:12 AM
I've dreamed about Twitterfolk before. (Twitter is sort of my other online community aside from this one. It's mostly a bunch of ex-WoW bloggers and we're all still bro-tier with each other and use Twitter as our giant chatroom.)

And I've dreamed about Huxley quite a bit (durr). Usually in said dreams we're either playing video games together, or he's flying over here and then trolling me by flying to the wrong place on purpose.

Once I had a dream that he wrote me a love poem and the first letter of every line spelled out "THE GAME".

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, I think I've dreamed about really lame things like getting rep here, hahaha

Remon
08-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I had a dream once where I was banned by Psychotic. I don't know why I dreamt that. Was pretty sad :(

Pheesh
08-12-2011, 08:32 AM
I had a dream about this thread...before it was even made O_O

NorthernChaosGod
08-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I had a dream once where Eric and I fucked shit up during the zombie apocalypse.

Psychotic
08-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I had a dream once where I was banned by Psychotic. I don't know why I dreamt that. Was pretty sad :(That wasn't a dream! *mashes ban button* :D

Parker
08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
i dreamt i was an admin

9make me admin plz)

Faris
08-16-2011, 12:49 AM
I recently had a dream with Rye in it. I don't remember what happened but she was telling me to let go of something. Oh darn!

Pike
08-16-2011, 03:59 AM
I had a dream once where Eric and I fucked shit up during the zombie apocalypse.

This sounds amazing.

Wolf Kanno
08-16-2011, 05:01 AM
~ in this dream, I'm dancing right beside you...

NeoCracker
08-16-2011, 06:17 AM
I already referenced that line in my first post Kanno, your falling behind.

NorthernChaosGod
08-16-2011, 07:44 PM

This sounds amazing.
It was. :monster:

Wolf Kanno
08-17-2011, 09:05 AM
I already referenced that line in my first post Kanno, your falling behind.

Just acknowledging that someone got your joke since everyone ignored it. :p

NeoCracker
08-17-2011, 09:31 PM
I actually figured only like, two people would get it. :p

G13
08-18-2011, 05:19 AM
I once had this intense dream where I was being hunted down for something and Quin helped me hide. Then it turned out Psychotic was the dude trying to kill me, and then it just kind of spiraled into a Fallout-esque dream where like the President was a robot and other junk.

I once had a naughty dream about a certain EoFF female... :}

Wait, Rantzien's a chick, right?

Pike
08-18-2011, 06:46 AM

xD This made me laugh so much harder than it should have

Christmas
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I have a dream that I was a dream and after a series of adventures, I dissappeared into pyrefiles. :(

Jiro
08-22-2011, 10:39 AM
This sounds like something out of the Game Short Stories thread! :o

Rantz
08-22-2011, 01:45 PM
I once had this intense dream where I was being hunted down for something and Quin helped me hide. Then it turned out Psychotic was the dude trying to kill me, and then it just kind of spiraled into a Fallout-esque dream where like the President was a robot and other junk.

In your dreams I can be whatever you want me to be.

Mercen-X
08-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Have I dreamed about EoFFers? Oh! Holy crap, is that who all those strange people are popping up in my dreams every single time I fall asleep..?
Last Night, I had a dream about you~
You better be telling people I was good.

Jiro
08-29-2011, 05:59 AM
I had a dream Fujiko was chasing me. It was one of the scariest things I have ever experienced.

Pike
08-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was checking my G+ and there were status updates from the EoFFers I have on there, so that kind of counts

It was a pretty mundane dream until this cross between Planet of the Apes and Warhammer 40k started happening

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2011, 04:16 PM
I had this really weird dream about Mogi the other night.

We went to HEB with this lady that I recognized as his bitchiest aunt, and we were shopping around and she was being bitchy, and eventually we just started to ignore her and crack jokes 'cause she was a bitchy bitch and poo on her. And she didn't like that very much, so she sent Mogi to talk to this mechanic guy. And I was like "oh okay he's going to learn about handy things like fixing stuff how neat" and then I realized, no...no this guy wasn't a mechanic. He was going to fix Mogi's teeth! With his wrench! So I ran over there and punched him in the face, only I missed. A lot. And then I was back standing next to his "aunt" again. And then I was like, "oh tit, he's not gonna fix his teeth, he's gonna sell him into a prostitution ring!" So I grabbed Mogi and left the building, but this chick on a jeep was firing a machine gun at us, but it was okay because we dodged all of the bullets. Then we got separated. I think he had to stay behind for some reason. But I got to the car, and a couple of my friends and some other chick who I recognized as someone who had come to the store with us got in the car. But this was bad because in my dream logic, if Mogi got into the car and then they all piled in, that was okay, but if they got in first, then we had to leave and couldn't come back for another year. So Mogi was gone. I left and a year zapped by, and it was time to go get Mogi. They put him on their basketball team. The "mechanic" who looked a bit like a genie now had a basketball attached to the chain, and I recognized that basketball as Mogi, and shouted, "NOOOOO he made Mogi his bitch! No no no! My Mogi is a changed man now and gone from me forever." :cry:

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Last night I had a dream that I was checking my G+ and there were status updates from the EoFFers I have on there, so that kind of counts

It was a pretty mundane dream until this cross between Planet of the Apes and Warhammer 40k started happening
That sounds like an epic dream. You must tell me about it.
(Were da orks the apes?)

Pike
08-30-2011, 07:45 AM

That sounds like an epic dream. You must tell me about it.
(Were da orks the apes?)

I think they were fighting. Me and some other people (no idea who, I couldn't see them very well in the dream) were all hiding in some bushes like pussies because basically we knew that whoever won, we'd lose.

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Aww, man, that's weak. I'd be all up in there with a, "Blood for the Blood God!"

Madonna
08-30-2011, 02:58 PM
I had a co-worker who loved to tell people she dreamed about them, and that was cool and all, until she got to the re-occurring part, id est she had a naked dinner party and you were there. Maybe subconsciously she thought her dinner table was something to showcase or her ancient hippie ways resurfaced in her dreams, but if she knew you, you eventually ended up bare and at her table. I prefer to never know some things.

Pike
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Aww, man, that's weak. I'd be all up in there with a, "Blood for the Blood God!"

I know, it was super lame, I was disappointed when I woke up. :(

So I had another dream about rep by the way. I didn't even get any in my dream, but the staff redid the rep bars or something and everyone had great new mouseover text and for some reason this was THE ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE in my dream

Yeah I don't even know

I need help

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
I think you're obsessed with us. :|

Jiro
08-30-2011, 11:18 PM
There are great mouseover texts but I can't be fucked going to everyone's profile to see it. Bring back the rep in the post bit!

Pike
08-31-2011, 01:55 AM
I think you're obsessed with us. :|

It's just how I show I care!

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 02:14 AM
Awww, I love you too. :love:

Rodarian
08-31-2011, 02:53 PM
I had a dream that I was making out with people...I'm a slutty person now.

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 08:44 PM
You're a slutty person now?

Jiro
09-01-2011, 04:26 AM
Well on the EoFF Standardised Sluttiness Scale, he's only just moved into the actual slutty range. Because all of you bastards are over the top.

demondude
09-01-2011, 11:54 AM
I thought I'd help contextualise it for future reference. Feel free to place yourselves on my chart.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2277/scalef.jpg

Jiro
09-01-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm under foa.

:smug:

NorthernChaosGod
09-01-2011, 10:22 PM
I just got the reference in the thread title. :|

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 12:30 AM
I am not a slut! What the fuck. ;__________; That should be the EoFF badassery scale.

demondude
09-02-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm pretty sure if I shouted into your vagina there would be an echo. Also, potentially a colony of humans.

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 12:46 AM
And I'm pretty sure if I shouted into your vagina the overwhelming stench of hobo cheese would knock me down.

(Because you have a vagina AND it's really dirty.)

demondude
09-02-2011, 12:48 AM
I don't have a vagina.

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 12:49 AM
My sources say otherwise.

(How was that almond butter?)

demondude
09-02-2011, 12:51 AM
It was rubbish because sharky threw up on me and then Dak started crying.

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeaaaaaaah. That was my favorite part too.

demondude
09-02-2011, 12:56 AM
So how was your day?

(derailment achieved?)

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Will you two quit flirting and fuck already?

Jiro
09-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Wait I thought The Man was the top of the sluttiness scale. LABEL YOUR AXES YOU TWONK

He did label them, with a 0 and a 10. LEARN TO READ YOU TWONK - J

demondude
09-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Although I did actually label the axes, you would think that it would be ascertainable from the connotations of the colours, you absolute abortion.

Jiro
09-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Usually the bottom left corner is 0,0 you tit. Not 10,0. Besides, The Man should be the top. Obviously.

Remon
09-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Hahaha! and you sounded pretty confident too :p

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Lulz. Dak is the sluttiest one here because he can't read a poorly made graph.

demondude
09-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Usually the bottom left corner is 0,0 you tit. Not 10,0. Besides, The Man should be the top. Obviously.

I did not realise there was a standardised way of constructing slut graphs. I must have missed that lesson.

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2011, 11:11 PM

I did not realise there was a standardised way of constructing slut graphs. I must have missed that lesson.
learn2coordinateplane

Jiro
09-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Lulz. Dak is the sluttiest one here because he can't read a poorly made graph.

If you're just going on attempts then I'd be somewhere near the top, but if you're going on successful attempts then I'll be much closer to the bottom. I'm not foreign enough to have a sexy accent therefore women just don't care. :(

NorthernChaosGod
09-03-2011, 02:06 AM
inb4 someone says I'm at the top based on attempts.

Laddy
09-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Yes, I did. Shiny and Psychotic were in it. And I guarantee is was for more pleasant than I wanted it to be.

Mercen-X
09-04-2011, 10:18 PM
IDK man, I think a dream about Psychotic would be pretty fun. :jess:

Pike
09-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Yes, I did. Shiny and Psychotic were in it. And I guarantee is was for more pleasant than I wanted it to be.

:jokey:

Rianoa
09-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Ummmm, What ? XD

Raebus
09-22-2011, 10:48 PM
I approve of this thread :D

Melissaur
09-23-2011, 03:23 AM
I had a dream once where Eric and I smurfed tit up during the zombie apocalypse.

This sounds amazing.
It was. :monster:

I had a dream that included you 2 and he ZA. It also had a few more eoffers in it. The only part I remember was Eric was being chased by a semi-small horde and he ran out of bullets and just as they were going to attack him I pushed him out of the way and got turned. Then you all had a bet going where, whoever shot and killed me first got to keep Anya :/

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Lulz.

I would raise her to be the most awesome zombie hunter ever. :cool:

Loony BoB
09-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Firstly, I have dreamt about many EoFFers. However, it is extremely rare that I screw any of them in my dreams. I don't know why this is. I hardly ever get anywhere. Usually it ends with some kind of obvious connection and it's going somewhere good but then... wait, what? We still have our clothes on? We haven't even kissed? What is this rubbish? I want hardcore nudity! God, if I could change the channel in my dreams to the smut channel, I totally would. Despite all that, though, I have had the odd smurf with an EoFFer, usually my girlfriend at the time. There have been quite a few dreames involving very obvious sexual interest, too, but yeah... no smut. :(

Secondly, I have to agree with Jiro on some level. As a statistics fanatic, I must insist that you do not put the low value at the top and the high value at the bottom. Also, The Man and foa being at either end of the scale is just genuinely weird, because neither of them scream "prude" or "slut" at all. There are far, far more prudish members at EoFF, and there are certainly far more slutty people at EoFF.

Finally, are we talking "gettin' some... in their dreams" or "oh man, they even got the t-shirt" slutty? Because you'll get dramatically different results depending on that. xD