PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Collection

Bandersnatch
08-12-2011, 08:49 AM
So I got into Final Fantasy at a young age, I got FFVIII when it first came out, and was really, heavily into it for a long time, I played most of them and had a medium sized collection, ranging from the three SNES games (II/III/Mystic Quest), ALL of the PSX/PS2 stuff, I-X2/Tactics/DoC/KH, all GBA ports and FFTA, most collectors guides, and figures. But a little over two years ago, I needed money really bad and sold all of it (I know, worst decision ever). But recently my friend gave a PSP for free, and I found FF II at a used store for 6 bucks with box and everything. It made me realize how much I love and miss the series. I have been internet shopping and wow, theres a lot of FF stuff out there on the market since I stopped playing, so many new games (Especially for the Crystal Chronicles series, and tons of Wii/DS/PSP titles) I kinda want to get back into it.:D I have money now to do so, just not as much time to play them lol.

So it led me to wonder if any of you guys are collecting FF, and would like to share your collection.

Wolf Kanno
08-13-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty much a collector, which why I still have copies of entries I don't care for like FFX and XIII. I haven't really invested much into the FF: Chronicles and god knows I still need to pick up Four Heroes of Light but overall, I'm pretty good about getting at least one version of every entry. I haven't felt a need to get any of the later ports for FFI, II, and IV but I feel that's mostly cause I either own what I feel is the definitive version, or don't care for the changes made to them.