PDA

View Full Version : A creeper.

fire_of_avalon
08-15-2011, 12:21 AM
I am in a seriously bad staffing position at work.

Seriously.

So on Saturday I spent a lot of time wandering the store with NOW HIRING!!!!!!! balloons. A whole bouquet of them. A thousand of them (only six, really.)

I was crouched over a service counter, trying to tie balloon ribbon in such a way that it was secure but easily removed (no easy feat!) when a man approached me and asked if we were hiring. Yes! Yes we are, hello new friend and possible employee! I love you! (I didn't say that.)

We chatted for a few minutes about what type of work was available, what schedules could potentially be, and so on and so forth. I encouraged him to apply and excused myself to head to another area to place balloons. He fell into step beside me and said, "Can I ask you a question if you promise to not get mad?"

I expected him to tell me he had some kind of background check issues, so I said "I can't see what you could ask that'd make me mad."

And that's when he grabbed me by the wrist.

I immediately rotated my arm out of his grip and took two huge steps backwards. He said "Hey! You said you wouldn't get mad!"

I said "That's not a freaking question!"

He said "I can't hold your hand?"

I said "No you can't hold my hand!" And then he left.

Tell me about your experiences with a creeper or group of creepers. What did you do? Did you kick ass destroy creepitude? Did you run and hide in a box?

Later I'll tell you about Beethoven's baby brother.

Rye
08-15-2011, 12:26 AM
I honestly think that I'm usually the creeper.

Though occasionally I get creepy comments. One day, by the train station, some guy called out in this deep bullfrog voice "Mnnn, dat ass be daaaanglin'"

That's more funny than creepy though.

rubah
08-15-2011, 12:31 AM
I was at a bakery with kishi, and we were in the middle of a very long line. This older man turned to face me and asked if I was Irish.

I told him that there was Scots-Irishers way back in my family, but you know, nothing in the last two hundred years.

Then he said he only asked because I was so pale >:[

I kept kishi in between him and myself after that xD

NeoCracker
08-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Once while at work, there was a girl that worked there. It came up and she said she turned 18 in 4 months, to which I reply 'Well four months until I lose interest.'

I'm pretty sure I'm the creeper.

Unrelated note, I love getting cat calls from chicks, and then there was the hot one who drove by while I was walking saying she wanted to play with my hair. I don't see what your womens problems with men doing this are. :P Please no prolonged rants that show you're taking me to seriously.

blackmage_nuke
08-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Despite the number of times it's happened to me I'm still caught offgaurd every time a stranger asks me for a cigarette

Martyr
08-15-2011, 01:25 AM
I hate the term creep, creepy, creeper.
I've been called a creep for holding the door for 2 girls at college.
i was told that I looked creepy when I was leaning up against the wall.
Those are the only times I know about.

One time, there was a guy who was wandering through my backyard in some sort of yellow raincoat. He was older, had a beard(I couldn't think of anybody I knew who belonged back there and had his sort of beard), and was keeping his head down. It wasn't raining. It was kind of creepy, but I didn't have a gun in the house and was kinda shocked. I just locked my backdoor and kept an eye on him until he walked out to the front yard and left my property. He was creepy.

\The following seems to be a waste of space rant that nobody needs to read. But I'm posting it anyway because I just wasted the time and effort writing it:
I have heard countless tales of guys just making some attempt to open a dialogue up with some chick and then get accused of being called creepy, like meeting them at their workplace a SECOND TIME (OMG! He found out where you worked by chance and decided that he would go there to talk to you! Like, he totally PLOTTED to be in the same location as you!) and some other nonsense.
Creeper is only a term used by girls who aren't attracted to some poor guy who takes a chance or are feeling vulnerable for some PMSy reason, and then they assault innocents with it. Because I'm not a creep. I am not going to assault you. I am not going to slink around and spy on you. These are stupid, irrational fears based on what is usually chick insecurity and I am pretty much fed up with it.
It's hard enough already to be a guy surrounded by 30 silent, emo, confused, scared girls and have to figure out which 2 of them are the ones who want me to ask them out without having to be called names or have girls talk about mundane things I do as if they are signs that I'm some sort of psychotic serial killer. I hate the stupid term.

fire_of_avalon
08-15-2011, 01:40 AM
Martyr, when a person who is not invited to do so grabs another person suddenly, that is creepy.

Darkswordofchaos
08-15-2011, 01:45 AM
so there i was just minding my own business having a spot of tea inside of this lovely bush enjoying the night when this strange girl comes bursting out of the window that just so happens to be next to me and dumps water all over me. Now she was a creeper.

Martyr
08-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Martyr, when a person who is not invited to do so grabs another person suddenly, that is creepy.

Oh heck yeah, I'll agree with that.
I'm just saying I hear the word misused a lot, and it has become a tic or a peeve of mine.
I don't mean to be unsympathetic when it's legit.

Yar
08-15-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm always the creeper. Ask NCG!

But ya, I don't grab people's wrists. xD But I do ask quite a few people out. :p

sharkythesharkdogg
08-15-2011, 01:54 AM
Aww c'mon what's a little groping among complete strangers?

I had a girl I worked with walk up and give me a full kiss just to make her boyfriend jealous. I don't know if it was as much creepy as just plain awkward.

Timekeeper
08-15-2011, 02:31 AM
I initially read that as waist, not wrist, and now that I've realised, this doesn't seem as bad... still a little odd though.

I don't do things which are creepy, nor do I do anything like that on purpose, but occasionally I will do something that others say is rather creepy. It turns out I have quite a knack for being creepy :/
Best way to creep someone out is to randomly throw 'mmmm' into a sentence :p

CimminyCricket
08-15-2011, 02:39 AM
It doesn't necessarily make someone a creep or creeper, but when people I don't know or have never met stare at me from across any distance further than arms length. It just makes me uneasy.

FFIX Choco Boy
08-15-2011, 03:05 AM
people I don't know or have never met

What's the difference? lol

But, yeah, normally I'm the creepy one. Apparently almost anything I say is creepy. Atleast, that's what people tell me. I think it's mostly either random crap or wisdom that comes out of my mouth. But, you know, these days you can't speak in old Chinese proverbs without people looking at you strange... Or asking where you learned Chinese.

Peegee
08-15-2011, 05:25 AM
at my office there is an indian girl in another dept. she's super tall and very unfortunately shaped, to be as nice as possible.

she has a terrifying crush on me that I may or may not have exacerbated (it doesn't matter) - in either case I don't dislike it like how the term 'creep' is used by women (ie if i call a guy a creep it's a signal to other women to cease wanting to mate with him), but it is a constant source of male-male ribbing.

anyway she also has this horrendous perfume. i know when she's around bc i can smell it from 20 feet away. ahhhh the horror.

she thinks she's witty by smacking me whenever i walk around (one time she smacks me right while I was talking to management....which leads to an off topic conversation about how there's people in my office (all females by coincidence, i'm sure) who have no idea how to behave). another time in band camp when i was talking to a colleague she comes up next to me, puts her arm around me and goes 'don't pg and i look like a cute couple?' i gave the person a look and he continued to troll me. yay -_-

Girl then asks me if it's okay if she kisses me. i tell her deadpan 'if you kiss me i'll get you fired'

i feel ill.

NorthernChaosGod
08-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Girl then asks me if it's okay if she kisses me. i tell her deadpan 'if you kiss me i'll get you fired'
PG, you're my hero.

Freya
08-15-2011, 05:51 AM
I had:

a guy at my old job ask me for a threesome with his wife.
Also at old job a old mexican sugar daddy hit on me which caused some big mexican woman try to fight me over said old mexican man. o.o
Again, old job, Some man told me how he'd pleasure me orally for hours and how he wanted me to wrap my legs around his head. I had to kick him out of the store.
Another guy hit on me, then left the store only to call back for my number. And after saying no he continued to call back for a few hours.
Had a guy ask me if I want to be one of his wives (he was serious o.o and he had two women hanging on him and he was some old foreign dude. o.o)
Bluntly ask for sex and when I explained I had a husband at the time (hey I thought it'd work) he said, "It's okay, he's not here, he wont find out." Then didn't leave my store for another 20 minutes.
A guy my fathers age asked me for my number and would not take no for an answer. Another customer had to tell him to leave after 5 minutes of telling him no. The guy even had to nudge him out the door.

There are many more I'm sure I just can't think of them now.

Creepers and Oklahoma go hand in hand it seems, and they seem to flock to me and I don't know why. ;_; I hate leaving my house sometimes. I'm so glad I live so far out so they don't follow me home.

Pike
08-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Nobody has ever creeped on me in real life before, I feel left out.

it's because I have the body of a 12-year old boy and also have acne

I've had a couple weird instances online, I suppose. One guy flirted with me pretty heavily over IM for a while and then asked if I would be ever willing to get breast implants when he found out that I have no curves. It was great.

Darkswordofchaos
08-15-2011, 07:56 AM
A guy my fathers age asked me for my number and would not take no for an answer. Another customer had to tell him to leave after 5 minutes of telling him no. The guy even had to nudge him out the door.

shoulda gave the second guy your number haha. in fact that seems like a good idea get your most creepy friend to bother the girl you like then you just come along and assist her by "removing" him lol the perfect plan.

Loony BoB
08-15-2011, 10:34 AM
I've not really had any creepers in my life. That I can remember, anyway. Oh, but people have hacked my email/chat account on Yahoo!, have warned me from flying to California to visit Stefanie (gf at the time) with threats to beat me up and whatever, stuff like that. But mostly just assholes, not creepers. I think girls get a lot more creepers than guys do.

Also, I can't help but think of that girl from the Kids React videos when reading this thread. Whenever I say 'creeper' it feels wrong if I don't do the creeper finger thing she does. xD

Rantz
08-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Also, I can't help but think of that girl from the Kids React videos when reading this thread. Whenever I say 'creeper' it feels wrong if I don't do the creeper finger thing she does. xD

Me too haha.

I can't recall any specific creeping moments although I think I've had a few. Even if I could recall them it would not be prudent to talk about them as they likely stem from EoFFers...

sharkythesharkdogg
08-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I've had a couple weird instances online, I suppose. One guy flirted with me pretty heavily over IM for a while and then asked if I would be ever willing to get breast implants when he found out that I have no curves. It was great.

That's complete bulltit! :mad2:

Robots do not get implants! They're called cybernetic upgrades to your chassis. Clearly if he didn't know that, it wasn't going to work anyway.

Freya, you should start getting their numbers instead. Then when the next creeper #2 asks for your number and wont back off, you give him creeper #1's phone number.

Shiny
08-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Though occasionally I get creepy comments. One day, by the train station, some guy called out in this deep bullfrog voice "Mnnn, dat ass be daaaanglin'"

Hahaha, dangling? What the hell. The only butts I've seen dangle are the ones on people age 60 and up.

There's many creepy people who dwell in NYC. Have you ever heard the song the freaks come out at night? Well, they come out at daytime too and early mornings. Watch out joggers! Most of them tend to sound like a cross between Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. I have no idea why.

The funniest creeper incident was actually close to my home (not in the city). This little boy on a bike started hitting on me. Asking me if I went to the high school. All his little friends that were with him had bikes and lollipops. I don't know why I found that so funny, but I just started dying of laughter. And then he was like, "Wanna go get some pizza?" I replied jokingly, "Yeah sure, just let me drive you there with my car and get you home before curfew." He kept trying me though even though I mentioned that I have a bf. His little friends were like "C'mon man, she has a bf." He was like, "I DON'T GIVE A smurf. Can I have yo numba? Can I have yo numba?" I was like, "Yeah, my number is 555-I don't want to go to jail for statutory rape-88." I never saw him or his little bicycle gang again thankfully.

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
One time I was at Wal-Mart with my mom buying stuff for a sewing class I was taking in high school, and when we got to the register this creeper started hitting on her by turning bible passages into pickup lines (I wish I could remember them, they were so derp), and she responded by being a total wall, like :stare:. So since he couldn't get a response out of her, he turned to me and said "hello little girl you have pretty hair" and I'm just thinking "omg ew pedo I'm fourteen and I look twelve." I've been lucky enough not to run into other creepers.

AngelWings8
08-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Wow Freya's got some spectacular stories. I can't beat those, but I've had a couple instances on the train going home from work. I was pretty new to the city, and there was this one guy, middle-aged, sitting by himself in a seat perpendicular to mine (he was facing the aisle and I was facing him). I typically don't talk to strangers on the train so I had my earphones in and was looking out the window. He started talking to me about how lonely he was and I felt kinda bad for him so I listened. Then he started asking me where I lived and which stop I get off at. He had something odd about him so I got creeped out and stopped talking to him. He started touching my leg and I got really creeped out and moved it. He asked if he was making me uncomfortable and I replied yes. He apologies and I tell him that's okay. Then he gets angry and yells at me for not wanting to talk to him. Then he got off the train. I was new to the city, didn't live in the safest neighborhood and wasn't really sure how I was supposed to handle the situation >.<

And maybe not creepy, but not something I didn't expect to encounter at 9am on the way to work...a guy on my bus a couple weeks ago was obviously intoxicated. Kept falling asleep and dropping stuff. When he woke up he kept talking to me and another girl next to me about how someone pushed him into a train, and then showed us this huge pus-infested gash on his arm with stitches. He kept repeating how much pain he was in. Then he started yelling "Where are we?!" and ran off the bus and started yelling at people outside "Where are we?!"

Oh, and one of my ex-boyfriend's best friends had this strange habit of trying to grope me and grab my ass. Even after you tell him it's not okay...I think he thought it was funny or something. My boyfriend had to have a sit down talk with him before he stopped. Then he kept acting like he was wronged or offended.

Pike
08-15-2011, 04:52 PM

That's complete bulltit! :mad2:

Robots do not get implants! They're called cybernetic upgrades to your chassis. Clearly if he didn't know that, it wasn't going to work anyway.

SERIOUSLY!

I am so glad I am currently dating a fellow robot who understands these sorts of things.

Also I feel the need to point out that every time I see the title of this thread I think of Minecraft

http://creeperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Creepers_by_TurnThePhage.png

Timekeeper
08-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Freya, you should start getting their numbers instead. Then when the next creeper #2 asks for your number and wont back off, you give him creeper #1's phone number.
This is brilliant.

EDIT: Bible Pickup lines (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyKRyXAOEWQ&feature=player_embedded#t=75s)?

fire_of_avalon
08-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Posting from work because I think I just became the creeper.

Jana: I don't understand why it calls for eleven and a half feet on a twelve foot counter.
Me: So you can have six inches of flex. Everybody needs six inches of flex.
Jana: ....I'm not saying a word.

Araciel
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM
The last time I was a creeper to someone I got a girlfriend for about a year and a half.

Freya
08-16-2011, 07:50 PM
I just had a telemarketer at my secretary job hit on me because "I had a sexy voice." He wanted my number and email and tried to give me his. Even though i said no and goodbye a lot.

sharkythesharkdogg
08-16-2011, 08:15 PM
^^ Especially creepy since I heard on the voice thread and you sound about 5 years younger than you actually are.

fire_of_avalon
08-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Another creeper.

Sitting at the traffic light for the I-240 on ramp yesterday, I saw this old, beat up grey van approach headed east.

The van was covered in all these stickers with pictures of ice cream and candy. And other giant stickers that said CHILDREN ON BOARD, CHILDREN CROSSING, WE LOVE CHILDREN.

The pedoist of pedovans.

Rostum
08-17-2011, 06:30 AM
No girl ever creeps on me. :( I feel left out.

I do not creep either.

Shiny
08-17-2011, 08:42 AM
I think we all have a creep in us. In the words of TLC, "So I creep yeaaah" on Facebook. In person, I was creepy at baseball game one time. I couldn't help it. Baseball player butts are so distracting.

Jiro
08-17-2011, 11:11 AM
People creep around me, but rarely is it directed at me. I keep a low profile (alternatively, like so many of the rest of you, I am the creeper)

Pike
08-17-2011, 04:40 PM
No girl ever creeps on me. :( I feel left out.

I do not creep either.

We should be mutually creepy to each other. Then we will no longer feel left out.

THIS PLAN IS FLAWLESS