PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 01:51 AM
Trying to find a decent Final Fantasy forum, but it's very hard.

Hopefully this one will be fun. XD

BTW, I wish that I could find someone who would understand my user name on here really badly because she DOES not have enough fans.

Uhhh....I really like Final Fantasy VIII IX and X...and X-2 if I'm honest.

And music. I really love music...but only crappy music.

Anyways, I think I'm running on so I'm gonna shut up now. :cry:

Martyr
08-15-2011, 01:53 AM
This is a very indecent Final Fantasy forum

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 02:04 AM
This is a very indecent Final Fantasy forum

Well I'd settle for a decently indecent Final Fantasy forum.

NeoCracker
08-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Really we're just a bunch of creepy, creepy people who like to yell about stuff.

Especially me, though I tend to do more ranting in person then online.

Like when I went off on about a five minute rant to one of my buddies on why he was wrong for thinking a gunblade was cool. :p

Freya
08-15-2011, 07:17 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/19SZ

Welcome to eoff! We like eoff and stuff. We tend to post more in our general areas than anything anymore. So you'll find the most indecency there. But we do post in our FF sections too. Just, more random randomness in our general areas. Hope you like that kinda stuff! Welcome once more, stick around!

Rantz
08-15-2011, 08:26 AM

Hey, me too! Well, I love both crappy and non-crappy music, really. I will give Vanessa Carlton my aural attention for a bit!

You seem fun, so I hope you stick around!

TrollHunter
08-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forums~
Hope you aren't totally disturbed by the creeps and homicidal maniacs that stalk these forums.
Trust me when they're restrained they're harmless... mostly.

Loony BoB
08-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Hello there, Rabbits. :) Welcome to EoFF - tell us a bit about yourself! Ask us questions! Stick around. :aimsun:

I like your username. It's nifty.

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Oh well, let's see.....I'm a boy, I'm odd, I'm like Ke$ha, and adore Stevie Nicks at the same time.

Uhhh...I really love music, and I write poetry.

Ummmm...that's all I can think of.

And also I think I already like this forums from the threads I'm randomly reading. :love:

Rantz
08-15-2011, 11:32 AM
The forums love you back already! We're reciprocal like that.

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 11:40 AM
The forums love you back already! We're reciprocal like that.

Wow, this is the easiest relationship I've ever been in. Should've went for forums right from the start. :love:

Also I found the back to my phone that's been missing for days sitting next to my computer....so I'm even happier. :D

Loony BoB
08-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Yeah, when you registered, the first thing we did is stalk you to insane levels to the point that we found out where you lived and that you had lost your phone's back casing, so we broke in, found it for you, and put it next to your computer so you'd see it.

Eyes on Final Fantasy: Helping it's members in rather creepy ways since 1999.

zohaib hussain
08-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Shannon , nice to meet you , you can add to me any time i know loads of jokes......xxxx

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Yeah, when you registered, the first thing we did is stalk you to insane levels to the point that we found out where you lived and that you had lost your phone's back casing, so we broke in, found it for you, and put it next to your computer so you'd see it.

Noe if you could only break in to my house and found my copy of Chrono Cross and put it next to my computer I could die happy. It's been missing for a decade now. I dig and dig but I can't find it. :mad:

And also it's not creepy as long as I don't know about it. But I do so I guess it is creepy now. But not if I pretend that I didn't read that post.

Loony BoB
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Just a heads up: Ignore zohaib. I assure you, he is in every way our "pet spam bot". xD

Freya
08-15-2011, 05:48 PM
OMG I love ke$ha. So by extension, I LOVE YOU! I will now make a voodoo doll of you from the lock of hair I got from Loony BoB from when he broke into your house. THIS WILL BE THE BEST FRIENDSHIP EVER :bigsmile:

Rantz
08-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Way to show our creepy side from the get-go, guys. The trick is to act all innocent when they first join, and then slowly trap them in a web of lies and flattery until they can't get away. Then we show our true faces.

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Way to show our creepy side from the get-go, guys. The trick is to act all innocent when they first join, and then slowly trap them in a web of lies and flattery until they can't get away. Then we show our true faces.

Aw well, it's the thought that counts.

And another Ke$ha fan. :love:

And one time President Obama came to sell us phone service on the other forums, and they totally banned him. I mean, it's okay if they didn't want to switch their long distance but I just can't imagine disrespecting the president that way.

Then again, maybe Mr. Too Big For His Shoes should have read the rules. :jess:

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Trying to find a decent Final Fantasy forum, but it's very hard.

Hopefully this one will be fun. XD

BTW, I wish that I could find someone who would understand my user name on here really badly because she DOES not have enough fans.

Uhhh....I really like Final Fantasy VIII IX and X...and X-2 if I'm honest.

Anyways, I think I'm running on so I'm gonna shut up now. :cry:

Hi! IMO this is the best Final Fantasy board out there! But obviously I'm biased. My favorites are FFVIII, FFX, FFXII, and FFXIII, and there aren't really any that I've played and didn't like. That said, I didn't play the first two because they look mega boring. Let's all be super friends.

TrollHunter
08-15-2011, 09:50 PM

Noe if you could only break in to my house and found my copy of Chrono Cross and put it next to my computer I could die happy. It's been missing for a decade now. I dig and dig but I can't find it. :mad:

And also it's not creepy as long as I don't know about it. But I do so I guess it is creepy now. But not if I pretend that I didn't read that post.

It's only creepy when you realize that they don't leave after they break in, they just hide and wait.

Rabbits on the Run
08-15-2011, 09:52 PM

It's only creepy when you realize that they don't leave after they break in, they just hide and wait.

Well it still depends on what they're waiting for. And what they look like. It might not be creepy so much as a nice way to meet new people. I mean, imagine how comfortable it'd be meeting people on your turf.

I could take my pants off and they couldn't say a thing because it's my house. :love:

NeoCracker
08-16-2011, 12:14 AM

Well it still depends on what they're waiting for. And what they look like. It might not be creepy so much as a nice way to meet new people. I mean, imagine how comfortable it'd be meeting people on your turf.

I could take my pants off and they couldn't say a thing because it's my house. :love:

I probably wouldn't hide after breaking in, though I'll probably stay and eat your food. And constantly belittle you for any detail I can. Would this be acceptable?

Rabbits on the Run
08-16-2011, 12:34 AM

I probably wouldn't hide after breaking in, though I'll probably stay and eat your food. And constantly belittle you for any detail I can. Would this be acceptable?

It depends. Would this belittling be in a funny way? Or would it just be cruel?

Though I've always thought if you can't laugh yourself, you just laugh at others.

NeoCracker
08-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Well it would be funny to me at the very least.

Rabbits on the Run
08-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Well it would be funny to me at the very least.

Well, would it at least be funny to my other personality?

NeoCracker
08-16-2011, 06:16 AM
Can your other personality handle small penis jokes and badly worded and timed yo mamma jokes?

Pike
08-18-2011, 07:03 AM
I like you, Rabbits. Stick around. >:3