PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own ... blah

Mercen-X
08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Wow. That Make Your Own Organization XIII name thread has sure got some staying power.

You may think me a jerk, but I've got to say, I'm tired of seeing it up there. Every now and again, I'll click on it, hoping to see something fairly original. Disappointment.

Maybe it's because of that one rule at the beginning of the forum that says you should add an X to your own name to become a Nobody...

It just seems like there are maybe 4 or 5 or 600 James on this forum alone and there are only so many ways you can make a proper x-name out of a word with only five letters. I also don't like seeing when someone tries to anagram their name when it already has an x in it. It just comes out looking weird.

I suppose it wouldn't such a big deal to me if the characters could seem a bit more unique... but it seems like every one wants to use a sword and no one wants to be the least bit creative about their powers or background.

The formula follows as:
Name: blah
Org Name: blah
Number: blah repetition ridiculosity
Weapon: sword-blah
Power: two words
Background: three or four words

Some of the more interesting creations I've seen have been from people who bent the rules and substituted their forum name or some other username... but that innovation still really only applied to the name and they still weren't very creative about their CHARACTER.

The most creative I've seen in that thread, I would have to say, had been a guy who called his Nobody "Jordaxns" or something like that. He wrote up a lengthy faux-GameFAQs battle strategy for fighting him. Xowdash and Xilaskon were pretty good too. In fact, if any of them happen to read this thread, I kind of secretly, shh hope that they'll copy-paste their profiles here first.

--------------------

I'm here to offer anybody who's interested a chance to start over.

My rules are stricter but simple. Be serious. Put thought into your creation.
You don't need an x in your name. You can choose any weapon that suits your fancy along with any ability but explain why you use them.

Three Factions:
Mickey's Keybearers (no alternating keychains, pick one/make one)
Xemnas's Nobodies (can have one pet: any non-org Nobody or Twilight Thorn)
Xehanort's Heartless (can have one pet: any Heartless including bosses but excluding Disney characters)

Sora's Drive ability was unique to him. Namine could manipulate memory, Mickey could appear out of nowhere, and Riku could technically shapeshift. Therefore, I'm allowing even Keybearers to take on one ability that is unrelated to the Keyblades. Also Roxas was unique in being a Keyblade-wielding Nobody. Disallowed.

Basic Format would look something like:
Name: (you could use your real name... unless your hate your name)
Title: (all keybearers are simply Keybearers thus this isn't important for them)
Weapon: (do we have to be BLEACH?)
Ability: (what's the point of having a weapon anymore?)
Personality: optional
Background: (you had to have had a life before becoming something super)
Pet: optional (nobodies and heartless only: you can make up a creature)
You don't have to literally write up the format like your filling out an application.

Ideally your panel of character info should look ready to fill half of a page on a Word Doc. Honestly, I don't expect that anybody will be willing to participate. The few people who actually put serious thought into their characters will likely not want to trouble themselves with re-posting, but if I get any hits here, I will be delightfully surprised and, yes, even happy. Unless you bend my rules by trying to uber-overspace your profile so it LOOKS like it would it fill half a word doc rather than actually doing it. Then I'll actually be a little miffed.

Thank you for reading.

blackmage_nuke
08-23-2011, 02:12 PM
what is up with people who sign up just to post in that thread, it's like theyre bots in waiting trying to throw us off the scent before offering us discount prices. In which case how relevant of them to be posting in a thread about nobodies.

Else theres a psycho out there who keeps signing up because he wants to keep the thread alive

Sorry I didnt make a character, it's just that that thread irritates me a bit too

Mercen-X
08-26-2011, 10:12 PM
That's okay. Like I said, I wasn't expecting any takers. I agree with your post too. At least it adds to my point. lol

If I really want to get this ball rolling myself, I should probably create a character of my own... but not right now.

*Devore*
09-05-2011, 05:01 AM
How about this...

Name: Nejireta Kage<O:p</O:p
Title: Supreme Heartless<O:p</O:p
Weapon: Black, spiked rods which can be conjured at will(Only 5 at a time) and can be manipulated telepathically<O:p</O:p
Ability: Darkness Grip:
The opponent will become rooted to the spot if a rod pierces their shadow or a shadow they are standing in and their health is slowly drained
Shadow Phantom:
When covered by a shadow he becomes immune to all physical attacks.<O:p</O:p
Personality: Calm, cunning and hungry for power. Traits he only exhibits when he feels like he is in control. He’ll become wild and erratic if he feels like his life is in danger.
<O:p</O:pAppearance: 34911
Background: Aaron Kilik was always looked upon as an outsider, everyone in his town feared him and the presence he gave off. A presence that started as a lust for power but grow with hatred and anger towards the towns people that out casted him.
Aaron’s last memory as a human:
“An unnaturally dark night hangs over the town tonight, but that doesn’t matter. Night and day, everyone acts like they can’t see me. To them, I’m just a shadow that plagues this town” Standing the shadow of an allyway, I look upon the people cheerfully chatting away by the town centres shimmering water fountain. Everyone stopped when a piercing scream sweeps through the town. I saw a few of the men head towards the scream “Out of all the animals in this world, we must be the only ones that head towards a shrilling scream. Sometimes-” more screams are heard with many people running in every direction. Swarms of black creatures chase after the fleeing people, lunging at them and consuming them in darkness. Their hearts burst from them and flies away. “What are they!” Aaron says to himself, in shock and awe of the creatures. A huge black creature with a heart shaped hole missing from its stomach, smashes through a small street. Several police officers arrive and begin to fire at it but to no avail. With great sweep of its arm the officers are no more. A small smile creeps over my face “Such power. I want it. I’ll claim!” I sprint out of the shadow and head for the towering creature, dodging the small, lunging ones. Stopping a few metres from the colossus I look up into its small glowing eyes. “GIVE ME YOUR POWER! COME ON, I’LL ACCEPT THE DARKNESS IF IT’LL MAKE ME STRONG!” I jump backwards as its fist is suddenly hurled at me. Barely an inch from me, its fist sinks into the ground as if plunged into water. I slam my hand on its cold, black arm and shout “GIVE ME YOUR POWER!”. Before I had noticed, the smaller creatures had surrounded me. A few grabbed my legs as a black pool began to seep out of the colossus arm. My body slowly sinks into the darkness “I WILL NOT BE CONSUMED!” I shout, struggling to move, my legs are completely consumed and feel as cold as ice “YOUR POWER WILL BE MINE!” My upped body is being engulfed, with my chest feeling like its being crushed in a vice “I’ll give you my heart and soul. I’LL GIVE YOU MY HEART-” But before I could finish the sentence, everything went dark. In the realm of shadow that I was dragged into, all that met me was unyielding darkness and emptiness. After what felt like a lifetime, my mind became still, conforming with the void of nothingness.
<O:p</O:p
While Aaron cannot remember it, he awoke almost immediately, in front of the door to the heart of his world. The month and six days that follow are documented in Several Ansem reports, subtitled Shadow report.
Upon his mind awakening, he found himself in Hollow Bastion, where Ansem had renamed him Nejireta Kage and continued to train him. After several months, Ansem sent him out to find the wielder of the keyblade and kill him.
His current whereabouts is unknown.
How to beat:
Personal Heartless: Shadow Stalkers-A being that has no physical or visible form when not immersed in the shadow of another being, resulting in its true form never appearing. All that is seen is a distorted version of the being it is attacking. The Shadow stalker jumps out of the victims shadow and strikes, causing a critical blow. But once out, it will quickly become weaker and eventually disappear into its invisible form once again. The number of shadow stalkers that can attack at one time is determined by the number of shadows that the victim has.<O:p</O:p
How to Beat: The only tell tell sign of an upcoming Shadow Stalker attack is that you shadow will become distorted and wavy. Just before it attacks, your shadow will briefly gain red eyes. You cant dodge it and a timed attack will only cause you to stagger, leaving you wide open for a second attack. Your only choice is to block then counter-attack, failing to block will cause you to lose a large proportion of health. The Shadow Stalker will look like a distorted version of yourself and has very high physical defence but is very weak against lightning and fire magic. Defeating it quickly is essential because once it disappears from sight, it will reappear in your shadow again at full health.
I’ll add the Ansem reports and how to beat at some later time…whenever that might be.

Mercen-X
09-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Heheheheh... I like it. Nicely done. I should probably contribute something and look less like a hypocrite... soon.