PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

[M] Mom – Host
08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Time is up, Flavour to follow.

[M] Mom – Host
08-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Final Fantasy IV (II) Music: Golbez Clad in Dark - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQSQSv521V8)

Hiding through the shadows all night and all day was not enough to save Golbez, the mob closed in on him chanting "LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH" in a dull monotonous drone, the cries of Golbez shouting "I am innocent!" were not enough to say him as the droning mob dragged his body up to the gibbet and without ceremony proceeded to hang him till his feet stopped kicking.

Golbez was a Vanilla Townie played by Cim! 16 hour of night to follow, PM me with your night actions.

[M] Mom – Host
08-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Final Fantasy XIII Final Boss Music - "Nascent Requiem" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ERJc-DJfRU)

Orphan looked on down from on high in his cradle, thinking all was safe, little did he notices the sneaky ninja like person coming up behind him, the masked killer grabbed his head and slit his throat before he even had a chance to say no dont kill me!

Orphan was a Vanilla Townie played by Trollhunter, may he ever rest in pieces!

Elswhere however...

Final Fantasy XIII - Barthandelus Battle Music [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH5QcBC0G28)

Bartandelus was walking along thinking he had out done himself having Orphan done in, soon it would truly be time to meet his maker, he was walking along his hopes held high until he was grabbed and shoved into a dark ally and beaten to death with a rubber duck.

Bartandelus was the Mafia Mason played by leader of mortals.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Mafia...........amongst the masons.............2 more townies dead...............Gilgamesh knows not....................who to trust...................all who voted for Golbez.............except Rajin...........dead.............Rajin............needs to explains himself...............but......................Gilgamesh...........smells..............a frame job....................Rajin.................guilty.........................or...................... .....innocent.........................what does town........................think?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Ha! I knew that Orphan fellow was pulling our legs with that fake role-claim of his, but nobody would listen to old man Jecht, or even give my opinion any thoughts. I did say it meant nothing. Well, at least he wasn't lynched or anything... Looks like one of the Mafia people was also killed, and I think this pretty much confirms we have a serial killer on the loose, and guess what guys? I don't think its Gilgamesh with the way he speaks. I know in some past games the serial killer had to meet a certain condition to earn a kill, but I call bullshit on that. If there is a serial killer, he sure didn't need to act like an idiot or get others to act like him just to get a nightkill. Shit, I think that pretty lady Jihl was trying to cast Gilgamesh as a serial killer so he could get the lynch, because you know, since we had two straight nights with two kills. So yeah, I'm gonna pull my super awesome Jecht Shot on that bitch, she certainly deserves a good spanking!

##VOTE: Jihl Nabaat

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Gilgamesh...........agrees with...........Jecht..........Jihl Nabaat..............needs to explain..................Gilgamesh...........will not vote.................however............until..........Rajin........explains

Carl the Llama
08-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh and Day 3 will end at 1900 GMT tomorrow (thats 28 hours 35 minutes from this post)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 02:54 PM
now I have to do 50 push ups. lets hope the next person flips mafia

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Barthandelus;3014107']I'm just going to place a vote down right now. I'll change it later if I find a better candidate. My vote will be for Golbez, not only because of his little amount of explanation in the last day, but also because of his most recent post, just a little while back

Golbez;3014067']I would no vote, but that's first round shenanigans. It worries me that we've lost a cop and we have a vigilante on the loose. It especially makes me nervous, because I'm unsure of how many useful, not entirely dangerous, special roles we have left. I've never been in this kind of situation before.

This, to me, seems like a classic example of "Trying to look like I said something when really I haven't". In addition to what he has done in Day 1, Golbez has yet to say anything of merit, and yet he has posted enough to make his presence known.

##Vote: Golbez

Also, to comment on Gilgamesh, we really can't say anything about his role from his posting style. If it's in his role to post like that, that doesn't mean he's a killer. If it's not in his role and he's just posting like that to be funny or something, it doesn't make him a mafia. It doesn't make him a town, either, but it doesn't tip the scales in any way.

As for Orphan, I'd like an explanation on what you mean by Nuclear Reactor. Is that your roleclaim? Also, why wouldn't you use the little time that you have to at least say something of importance? Why haven't you been paying attention to the game thread?

With Sephiroth changing his vote, that doesn't make him a scum. He didn't know that Seymour was a cop, no one did except Seymour. As for why he chose Seymour instead of Golbez, only a lynch for Golbez or a lynch for Sephiroth might possibly tell us the answer to that, which further strengthens my vote for Golbez.

He's clearly defended Gilgamesh and Sephiroth, but not with Orphan.
Anyone know what that means? :D

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 03:59 PM
I have VERY BAD internet today! I can't get all my posts in :argh:

1. Anyways here's my thoughts on some people.

Hojo - I believe you could be the lyncher. If you're not then we're going to find out the moment the lyncher decides to reveal himself. But I think we can believe you for now.

Jihl Nabaat - Seeing how you questioned Barthandelus I believe you might have done some justice to yourself but nothing conclusive though.

Siefer - Where is Seifer? (is Timekeeper playing him?) He was nearly lynched on day 1 and now he doesn't even show up.

Gilgamesh and Sephiroth - Seeing how Barthandelus said nice things about you two and not about Orphan makes me question your identities.

2. Now for everyone who voted for Golbez. I'm afraid someone in there is a mason. Why? Because masons can communicate with each other. That means that they probably planned to vote together. However Barthandelus was a lying cheat so he must have tricked him/them to vote for innocent Golbez.

Now the people that voted for Golbez are :
Rajin, Barthandelus, Orphan, Necron.
We know Orphan was an innocent victim. So that leaves Rajin and Necron. One of them is mason probably, the other is mafia or just someone like Orphan who jumped the wagon.

What I believe is, the mafia could have split up. One of them acting with the masons and the others voting someone else. And that someone else could have been Orphan. Which puts me, Fujin and Gabranth into question. But Orphan was killed, so that would help lighten our suspicion, "who in their right mind would kill someone he has voted for?" That's like ultra suspicious. However I know I'm innocent. So for me it only leaves Fujin and Gabranth, for you however it's the three of us :p.

3. About night kills
The mafia did Orphan in that's for sure. But the serial killer or something else did Barthandelus in (why is everyone insisting on the serial killer anyway, why not vigilante?). Now why was Orphan killed? I've been playing as a mafian for 3 games straight so I know that the deaths are usually planned. Night 1 kills are usually the only ones that are random. Was Orphan killed to remove doubt from the people who voted for him? (though that includes innocent me so i don't know why the mafia would do that , but of course I can't prove it)
Though if the mafians are noobs that means the reverse : they killed Orphan to make us three look bad. I doubt it though.

So those are some of my thoughts. I'll try to get the rest in...if the thread ever loads.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Gilgamesh thinks........Orphan.............was killed..........for his...........role..................claim.............................Gilgamesh doesn't get..................why Queen B...............questions Gilgamesh identity.....................Gilgamesh is town...............not............scum............not...........serial killer

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Why...................nobody else.................find strange...................Rajin only Golbez voter..............still alive?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 04:10 PM
There's also Necron...

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Queen Brahne;3014409']There's also Necron...

Gilgamesh sorry.............only read last vote count.............then Rajin & Necron should explain..........confused Necron & Orphan

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 04:42 PM
At Jecht: Really? Up until I posted no one even commented on two night kills, why would I bring it to everyone's attention if I were the serial killer? Gilgamesh is still posting strangely and has not done as I requested, which is to explain his posting style if he is a Pro Town role.

At Hojo: I didn't get a chance to respond to you before the day ended yesterday but this is what I've thought about and this is my response to your role claim. So what? If we had a Reviver amongst us why would that player waste his ability on bringing back a role that is useless to Town like Lynchee? If the role existed, don't you think the Reviver would have brought our cop back by now? So I can't imagine anyone daft enough to waste his time bringing back a role that has been night killed just so one player can convince us all to lynch them and win the game. So you can go ahead and vote to lynch a dead body if you want, or you can suck it up and help Town pinpoint the Mafia.

At the Masons: This is good news, I am happy that the Mafia Mason was taken out early. You all should have a better understanding about who is who just by reexamining everything Barthandalus.

Now for Barthandalus; I knew something was up with him, the way he bullied Goldez about not contributing and yet not contributing anything himself. One thing though, Goldez could have tied up the vote by placing a vote on Orphan and that would have extended the day, and maybe even saved his life. Everyone has to vote, everyone has to contribute, or you might as well be Mafia fodder.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 04:44 PM
I am finding the discussions between you two most disturbing. And Gilgamesh, I will have your sister punch you in the dick if you continue to type like that. Now, I don't think that we need to focus on the lynchers of Golbez. It would be folly to assume the mafia definitely had a hand in their lynching. We should be looking at all suspects. Just because a vote didn't lynch someone does not mean that they are not mafia votes.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Well, this game sucks so far. Hmm....

I also find Jihl and Seph suspcious, but who I really want to hear from is Gilgamesh. This game is far too chotic for my dead heart to take. As a sake of organization: Gilgamesh, why are you talking the way you do? If you're a townie there's an admittedly small chance you may have to speak that way, but it's distracting nonetheless. However, it's many a Serial Killer (or Mafia) tactic to speak on such a manner to give people the impression that's what their role does. It's smart! So explain yourself.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 05:02 PM
You find this discussion disturbing? What discussion disturbs you? The thought that we must look at who voted for who now that we know at least one Mafia alignment? Well, let's look at it:

The Shadow Lord;3014252'][5] Golbez - Rajin, Bartandelus, Orphan, Necron, unvoted

[1] Gilgamesh - Jihl Nabaat

[2] Kefka - Gilgamesh, Unvoted

[2] Kuja - Jecht, Unvoted

[3] Orphan - Fujin, Queen Brahne, Judge Gabranth

[1] Ultros? - Hojo

[1] Seifer *

[1] Jenova *

[1] Zeromus *

[1] Sephiroth *

*Unvoted

10 Votes needed for speed Lynch otherwise we have just about 25 minutes left on the clock.

If we are going to not look at who voted, lets look at who didn't vote. With Barthandalus able to persuade the Masons on how they should vote, maybe Mafia just let the Town decide, after all, none of these non voting roles were in jeopardy.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 05:04 PM
I should say, other than Goldez, the non voting posts were not in jeopardy. I already pointed out that Goldez should have voted to save himself.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Indeed. But what I meant by "disturbing" was how easily queen brahne and Gilgy were steering this investigation. Pointing out minor discrepencies but not voting as though they wanted the rest of the town to do the leg work allowing them to lead and have us lynch their desired targets. Like the mafia would do.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Gilgamesh speaks................as Gilgamesh does.................because Gilgamesh wants too.......................................not role related......................just....................Gilgamesh........................Gilgamesh has not voted yet.....................because Gilgamesh............wants to see...........................more conversation......................Gilgamesh could vote Jihl................as Jihl............without evidence....................sees Gilgamesh................as a serial killer.............................but why else................Gilgamesh can direct investigation.....................because town is silent..........................

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Bullshit. I already stated my opinion on Gilgamesh and Sephiroth. And that I am equally suspicious about them because of Barthandelus. I'll only vote after I decide which one.
My post is open to discussion. No one is leading you anywhere.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Jihl's point......................about non voters.....................is very interesting.........................Seifer & Sephiroth..................focuses of conversation Day 1........................but suddenly not....................Gilgamesh isn't the only.......................enigma..................it would appear.............

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
But if your credibility depended on it wouldn't you stop talking like that?

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
At Zeromus: Hmmm, well Queen Brahne does make a good point. Barthandalus was a Mafia and a Mason and could have easily persuaded either group to vote in a particular way. The problem is deciphering which group did what, only they know how they acted. Did Barthandalus tell the Mafia to lie low, let the Masons knock off a Townie, or did he sit in the background of the Mason Hall and just inform the Mafia which way the Masons were leaning so they could add to the vote as needed. It is hard to determine from the outside, so what we need is more discussion.

At Jenova: I totally agree, Gilgamesh needs to tell us why he is posting the way he is and stop ignoring our requests for him to explain himself.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Gilgamesh, could you even attempt to make a point that isn't made in half-ellipses half-tomfoolery?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Oh my god can people not see role playing when it's right in front of them, sometimes I actually wonder................why I play this game

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Don't roleplay. It's annoying. And I would believe your point if you left the ellipses out of it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 05:39 PM
SO, motivate me to do otherwise: ##VOTE: GIRUGAMESH!!!~

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 05:45 PM
You have not really given him a need to feel motivated with your fake vote. :(

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Oh my god. This game is ridiculous. :lol:

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Okay, I am going to go with a hunch, it may be a bad way to explain it, but if I am right then we have been led quite easily in this game of Villains.
For that (lack of) reason:
##Vote: Queen Brahne

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh my god, make it stop! :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:11 PM
I don't really think that Gilgamesh is suspicious because of the way he talks to be honest. Because he didn't always use ellipsis and nobody mimicked his manner of speech on day 2 (i did on day 1 though). So to think he's a serial killer just because of that is not enough. He could be a vigilante or perhaps we're completely wrong about this.
I find him suspicious only because he was on Barthandelus's nice side.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Whether you believe.................Gilgamesh.............or not...................is irrelevant......................town needs to stop..............grasping at straws

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Zeromus;3014442']Okay, I am going to go with a hunch, it may be a bad way to explain it, but if I am right then we have been led quite easily in this game of Villains.
For that (lack of) reason:
##Vote: Queen Brahne

Really? You're following a hunch, on day 3? After I went through the trouble of rereading the thread over and over in search of clues and laying them out in the open for everyone to think about.
*meanwhile Freya is laughing her ass off*

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM
I would really like to hear Hojo's opinion as he is the only one who I believe to be innocent. Reason : His vote against Ultros was counted by the moderator. (otherwise dd is getting a beating)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM
I don't see where..........the so-called link..........between Gilgamesh.........& Barthandalus............exists............Barthandalus..........doubts my guilt............and suddenly...........we are linked..............I don't believe..............I addressed..............Barthandalus........until now....................why punish Gilgamesh...........for playing the game...................when others have gone silent.................

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:27 PM
While I agreed with Jecht.............you find Gilgamesh..........more suspicious...........then the man..........who votes................then leaves..................

demondude
08-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Queen Brahne;3014451']I would really like to hear Hojo's opinion as he is the only one who I believe to be innocent. Reason : His vote against Ultros was counted by the moderator. (otherwise dd is getting a beating)

Breaking news: There are two mods.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I know...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:30 PM
@ Gilgamesh. Sorry but I didn't get any of that o.o Men who votes leaves???

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Jecht! Jecht voted then left

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Gilgamesh;3014461']Jecht! Jecht voted then left
Leaving does not imply guilt. I was not here at all yesterday because I had farm work to do. That does not make me guilty. Just because Jecht left does not mean he is guilty. Perhaps he has things to do in RL like dissolve a body in acid.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:41 PM
The way you speak, Gil, can be significant. Especially considering it's a common and valid way to hide your role.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Yes but given how little he has pointed in this game it doesn't scream innoncence either. Sounds like you're defending him Zeromus..........something to hide maybe?

Carl the Llama
08-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Queen Brahne;3014451']I would really like to hear Hojo's opinion as he is the only one who I believe to be innocent. Reason : His vote against Ultros was counted by the moderator. (otherwise dd is getting a beating)

Breaking news: There are two mods.

Queen Brahne;3014459']I know...
What our dear Queen Brahne is saying is "I am afraid to be eaten by a fucking giant dragon god, so I will bitch slap you even if it was KD who posted that vote count ^^"

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 06:44 PM
OK I am going to stand up for Gilgamesh here for one reason, because I know who is playing the role. He is talking like that to piss all of you off. Me especially. He annoys people in RL too by acting in annoying manners. Just leave him to it. But, I still think he could be scum.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Jenova;3014469']The way you speak, Gil, can be significant. Especially considering it's a common and valid way to hide your role.

Point taken........not proof of guilt........or otherwise

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
You are not allowed to know other people's accounts~!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:45 PM
And no, it isn't proof. But you would be far more likely to hide a negative role than a positive one.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Jenova;3014474']You are not allowed to know other people's accounts~!
I figured it out. He is easy to spot. Get over it.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Why would he want to piss us off? People are considering to lynch him for that reason. And if he's town he shouldn't be so suicidal as it's not beneficial for us -.-. I don't get it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
I dreamed this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E24Jl1jTixY&feature=related) when a slept.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Queen Brahne;3014477']Why would he want to piss us off? People are considering to lynch him for that reason. And if he's town he shouldn't be so suicidal as it's not beneficial for us -.-. I don't get it.
No but he plays like its a game. So he doesn't mind losing. But he enjoys fucking with everyone here. So the way he types may not be significant.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:48 PM
And why would someone deliberately try to act in a manner that makes their guilt ambigious if they have nothing to hide?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:49 PM
If that's the case, why keep a Saboteur?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:49 PM
And WHY would you try to speak for him?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Jenova;3014475']And no, it isn't proof. But you would be far more likely to hide a negative role than a positive one.

Point taken, but seriously nobody finds Jecht's behaviour suspicious? Or Seifer or Sephiroth for that matter?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:50 PM
We do but they sure as hell aren't here to defend themselves.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:51 PM
And I see now you're trying to speak normally. :colbert:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Jenova;3014482']If that's the case, why keep a Saboteur?

So basically town should vote for me because you don't like the way I play Mafia.........wow

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:54 PM
We don't like that you're deliberately sabotaging the town, according to your buddy Zermous.

So yeah, that's why everyone votes for people. Your arguments are flimsy.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Jenova;3014486']And I see now you're trying to speak normally. :colbert:

Because you sucked the fun out of this for me :colbert: See Zeromus this was why I wanted to get a replacement :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 06:55 PM
What our dear Queen Brahne is saying is "I am afraid to be eaten by a smurfing giant dragon god, so I will bitch slap you even if it was KD who posted that vote count ^^"

I'd rep that XD

Jecht is well...a hit and run case. But that's all I can gather about him. He seems to have voted random people.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 06:56 PM
People not being able to read between the lines doesn't make me a sabotuer. You know what I'm done arguing with you Jenova

##Vote: [M] Jecht

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
You should be aware of the way you're acting.

And how do you keep being able to talk to Zeromus?

[M] Athena
Gilgamesh;3014489']
Jenova;3014486']And I see now you're trying to speak normally. :colbert:

Because you sucked the fun out of this for me :colbert: See Zeromus this was why I wanted to get a replacement :lol:
Replacements don't fuck with the town. You'd be disappointed without shenanigans.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!!! BEING NEEDLESSLY ABSTRACT IS POOR GAMEPLAY!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 06:57 PM
And now you're avoiding my arguments. Welp, my vote stays.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Jenova;3014494']WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!!! BEING NEEDLESSLY ABSTRACT IS POOR GAMEPLAY!
But it is hella fun to watch. The reason your vote is a bad one is because your vote was for him basically being annoying and unhelpful. This is a wasted vote.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Jenova;3014494']WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!!! BEING NEEDLESSLY ABSTRACT IS POOR GAMEPLAY!

Go back through previous games of mafia here, I'm not the first player to do it. I was being abstract because i felt like it get over it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:01 PM
No. It's because when I called him on being annoying and unhelpful he didn't do shit to make anyone think otherwise.

And sure, it may be fun, but it's worthless. Especially when the player concedes as such.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Gilgamesh;3014497']

Go back through previous games of mafia here, I'm not the first player to do it. I was being abstract because i felt like it get over it.SO!? Then why are you playing? Are you actively trying to fuck over the town?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Jenova;3014499']No. It's because when I called him on being annoying and unhelpful he didn't do shit to make anyone think otherwise.

And sure, it may be fun, but it's worthless. Especially when the player concedes as such.

And yet again somebody needs to be reminded me are playing a game :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:03 PM
We are playing a game even :lol:

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Gilgamesh;3014501']
Jenova;3014499']No. It's because when I called him on being annoying and unhelpful he didn't do shit to make anyone think otherwise.

Some people just don't like losing, like mafia. XD

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes, yet there are expectations when playing a game. One cannot play a game and wish to actively sabotage the other players' efforts. You can't just play the parts you want to and expect people to like you for it.

I ask you this: Do you care if you live?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Zeromus;3014503']
Gilgamesh;3014501']

That would be a weaker reason to vote for Jenova then why they voted for me :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Zeromus;3014503']
Gilgamesh;3014501']
Jenova;3014499']No. It's because when I called him on being annoying and unhelpful he didn't do tit to make anyone think otherwise.

I hate this post so much. :lol:

Well yeah, it's irritating. You are expecting to play the game properly, so play it. The town is about to lose and you do nothing. That sounds scummy to me.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Jenova;3014504']Yes, yet there are expectations when playing a game. One cannot play a game and wish to actively sabotage the other players' efforts. You can't just play the parts you want to and expect people to like you for it.

Number 1 you need to take a chill pill or 10. Number 2 Is that some kind of threat? Have we found our serial killer ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Or rather, on their way to losing.

[M] Athena
@Gilgamesh, why did you just try to edit my post in the quote reply?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Gilgamesh;3014507']
Jenova;3014504']Yes, yet there are expectations when playing a game. One cannot play a game and wish to actively sabotage the other players' efforts. You can't just play the parts you want to and expect people to like you for it.

Number 1 you need to take a chill pill or 10. Number 2 Is that some kind of threat? Have we found our serial killer ;)
You need a depressant.

And no. I'm asking you seriously: Do you care if you win or not?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:08 PM
...*smurfs self*

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Jenova;3014506']Well yeah, it's irritating. You are expecting to play the game properly, so play it. The town is about to lose and you do nothing. That sounds scummy to me.

If we spent as much time arguing as finding mafia town wouldn't be losing! Apart from me is there any other player you find guilty for reasons other than you don't like the way they play mafia ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Oh please, now you're putting words in my mouth. I don't like that you admit you're sabotaging the town and you think I should be okay with that. And then put the heat on me for noting as such. It's weak arguments, this is a game of strategy and you don't play it as such you'll alienate people and have them question your loyalty. ESPECIALLY in a team game.

Zeromus will seem very suspicious depending on how you flip. :D

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Jenova;3014513']Oh please, now you're putting words in my mouth. I don't like that you admit you're sabotaging the town and you think I should be okay with that. And then put the heat on me for noting as such. It's weak arguments, this is a game of strategy and you don't play it as such you'll alienate people and have them question your loyalty. ESPECIALLY in a team game.

Don't drag me into this. I said he might be mafia. I simply said his way of typing was designed to annoy us. I have no idea if he is scum or not.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
But now you're defending him and his flimsy arguments. Or I might just be looking to much into you. :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Jenova;3014513']Oh please, now you're putting words in my mouth. I don't like that you admit you're sabotaging the town and you think I should be okay with that. And then put the heat on me for noting as such. It's weak arguments, this is a game of strategy and you don't play it as such you'll alienate people and have them question your loyalty. ESPECIALLY in a team game.

I AM NOT SABOTAGING TOWN. You think I am sabotaging town because you don't like how I play. Get over it vote me if you like I don't care.

Anybody else want to weigh in on Jecht?

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Jenova;3014515']But now you're defending him and his flimsy arguments. Or I might just be looking to much into you. :lol:
I never defended him. I joked along at your rage and I said that his typing was designed to annoy us. I posted earlier he may still be scum.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:18 PM
GAAHHH SOMEONE WHO MANUFACTURES WEAK ARGUMENTS, POSTS IN A POINTLESS FASHION, AND SUSPECTS EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO "RUIN HIS FUN" IS SABOTAGING WHETHER YOU ARE DOING IT DELIBERATELY OR NOT

djgasdbh,fhesfse,fhasejk

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Could we please here from someone else? Am I being unreasonable or what?

[M] Mom – Host
08-21-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm the bomb.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Jenova;3014519']Could we please here from someone else? Am I being unreasonable or what?
A little unreasonable. But I see your point. We need to focus on a proper investigation that arguing about posting styles.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:21 PM
The Shadow Lord;3014520']I'm the bomb.
Smurf off. We're busy.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Well, I know you think I'm being unreasonable. But can you at least admit Gil's defenses are flimsy and needlessly accusatory? Do you think I'm suspicious?

[M] Mom – Host
08-21-2011, 07:23 PM
It takes a lot of effort to play badly.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Jenova;3014523']Well, I know you think I'm being unreasonable. But can you at least admit Gil's defenses are flimsy and needlessly accusatory? Do you think I'm suspicious?

I don't think you're suspicious but you certainly need some prozac

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Jenova;3014523']Well, I know you think I'm being unreasonable. But can you at least admit Gil's defenses are flimsy and needlessly accusatory? Do you think I'm suspicious?
I think everyone is suspicious. But why have we not taken a look at inactives. They may be active and not posting. Seriously.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Zeromus;3014526']
I think everyone is suspicious. But why have we not taken a look at inactives. They may be active and not posting. Seriously.

Kefka, Seifer & Sephiroth anyone?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:26 PM
There's a bunch of inactives. I think Judge Gabranth is particularly suspicious. Come, Gabranth! Prove your guilt!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:30 PM
I guess I should do this: ##Unvote: GIRUGAMESH!!!!

Seifer, Sephiroth, Kefka, and Gabranth! COme out and plaaaa-yaaay~!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Gilgamesh has 666 posts. That's suspicious!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Perhaps a few votes on one of them could get them out of hiding quicker? I would add Kuja to that list also

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Queen Brahne;3014532']Gilgamesh has 666 posts. That's suspicious!
The actual number of the beast is 616. So not really.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Queen Brahne;3014532']Gilgamesh has 666 posts. That's suspicious!

Oh my god not this again :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm going to vote for Gabranth.

##Vote: Gabranth

What if I told you I had a way to determine he may be Mafia?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:39 PM
...seriously?

[M] Athena
Jenova;3014536']I'm going to vote for Gabranth.

Then I would be interested yet doubtful. Caution and critical thinking powers ACTIVATE!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Jenova;3014536']I'm going to vote for Gabranth.

I would be very very interested so interested I'll change my vote

##unvote: [M] Jecht
##Vote: [M] Judge Gabranth

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:40 PM
You're pulling our leg right? If that's so why not vote from the beginning?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Queen Brahne;3014540']You're pulling our leg right? If that's so why not vote from the beginning?

Number 1 To angry at me to focus Number 2 He may be indirectly claiming an investigative role

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:46 PM
The way my role works he could have easily been someone else. I decided to gun for Gil in attempt to fuel discussion to no avail.

So, with nothing to lose, I present you this: I am the Chosen One.

I can use a night power on someone every night and get a random role's power on them. Last night I got Watcher and used it on Oprhan. Gabranth entered his house. Naturally, it would be likely to assume he did the killing, making him likely Serial Killer or Mafia.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Jenova;3014542']The way my role works he could have easily been someone else. I decided to gun for Gil in attempt to fuel discussion to no avail.

I can use a night power on someone every night and get a random role's power on them. Last night I got Watcher and used it on Oprhan. Gabranth entered his house. Naturally, it would be likely to assume he did the killing, making him likely Serial Killer or Mafia.
You realise if we take you at your word and you are wrong, you will be confirmed mafia and instant retribution will be had.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Chosen one huh?
And what did you get on night 1?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Jenova;3014542']The way my role works he could have easily been someone else. I decided to gun for Gil in attempt to fuel discussion to no avail.

Okay I'm uneasy at this given that all of a sudden you have decided to share. But given that it also sounds a bit like a modified Jack of all trades I'll humor you

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.

[M] Athena
Gilgamesh;3014545']

Okay I'm uneasy at this given that all of a sudden you have decided to share. But given that it also sounds a bit like a modified Jack of all trades I'll humor you
Jack of all trade, Master of Bates.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
If you want you can lynch Gabranth and see for yourself.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Or do nothinhg. :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:54 PM
And again, I'm not 100% sure of anything, but seeing he's the ONLY person in Orphan's house he probably did it.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Jenova;3014548']If you want you can lynch Gabranth and see for yourself.

Risky but I like it

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Jenova;3014546']Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Queen Brahne;3014552']
Jenova;3014546']Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?
Night 2.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Queen Brahne;3014552']

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

You sound Like Shattered Dreamer in The Dynasty Warriors mafia "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" I mean.

[M] Caprica
If Gabranth did kill Orphan he is not the serial killer, because the Mafia would not have taken out the Mafia Mason, that was there most powerful role against Town.

This is an interesting role claim Jenova, I too, want to know what you did with your role on Night 1.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Well that's embarassing, no wonder I thought I did nothing on Night 1. :lol:

[M] Athena
Jenova;3014553']
Queen Brahne;3014552']

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

Night 2.You had 2 night actions in the same night? I smell Mafia.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I made a mistake. I protected Fujin Night 1. xDDDD I thought it was Day 4 because I forgot Day 0 wasn't Day 1. I considered doing nothing on Night 0 but it didn't happen.

My mistake. :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 07:59 PM
You expect me to believe that? :lol:

[M] Elize
08-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Free in two hours will post then

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Yes, yes I do, actually. :lol:

For serious, I wouldn't get myself lynched because I forgot basic arithmetic.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I love it when I find a gazillion posts between the one I am responding to and when mine finally posts. I agree with Queen Brahne: Jenova, you just said you did nothing Night 1 and received Faith Healer on Night 2 and used it on Fujin after originally saying you saw Gabranth go to Orphan's house because you received the role ability of Watcher. So one of those is a lie.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Jenova;3014558']I made a mistake. I protected Fujin Night 1. xDDDD I thought it was Day 4 because I forgot Day 0 wasn't Day 1. I considered doing nothing on Night 0 but it didn't happen.

My mistake. :lol:

There was no night 0 in case you decide that was when you abstained from using your ability ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:05 PM
I recall deliberating on what to do with my role Night 0. Unfortunately I forgot there was no Night 0.

Seriously, I fucked up elementary math but that doesn't make me Mafia.

[M] Caprica
There was no Night 0, Day 0 flowed smoothly into Day 1 with no break for night.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Also have the memory of a retarded walrus.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Damn, I seem to be one step behind instead of on top of the conversation :/

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Yes, I remember thinking there would be a Night 0 for some reason and choosing to abstain that night. But there was no Night 0 and I counted it anyway for some reason. :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Jenova;3014542']I am the Chosen One.

So let me get this straight, you choose another player during the night phase & by doing so you perform a random night action on them.

Or is it that the player you choose you get to use their power the following night?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Please give me a chance. Lynch me tomorrow if you want, but please give me a chance to prove my role. I swear I'll follow through with my claims.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM
I get a random power and used it in a night. I discover the role I got for the night and discover the "results."

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Jenova;3014564']I recall deliberating on what to do with my role Night 0. Unfortunately I forgot there was no Night 0.

Lu Bei fucked up the math in the last Mafia and he was scum. I smell your fear. Smells like cheese.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:10 PM
This seems a bit random, you get that don't you Jenova?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Provolone or Harvati?

Hell, I know I look really stupid right now, but at least keep me around until tomorrow. Hell, you can even give me someone to use my Night Action on!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Well it wouldn't hurt to investigate Gabranth's behaviour a bit. I mean why choose him out of ever other candidate?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Zeromus;3014572']
Jenova;3014564']I recall deliberating on what to do with my role Night 0. Unfortunately I forgot there was no Night 0.

Lu Bei fucked up the math in the last Mafia and he was scum. I smell your fear. Smells like cheese.

But would a mafia go ape $hit at me for the reason Jenova went ape $hit at me?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Gilgamesh;3014573']This seems a bit random, you get that don't you Jenova?
Coming from Gilgamesh himself! :lol:

Yes, I am aware I have no real way to prove myself, other than lynching Gabranth but you guys probably don't wanna do that now. xD I got a powerful role, and I really don't wanna waste it. :(

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Jenova;3014574']Provolone or Harvati?

Hell, I know I look really stupid right now, but at least keep me around until tomorrow. Hell, you can even give me someone to use my Night Action on!

I say use it on either Seifer, Sephiroth or Kuja given they were the other candiates

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Queen Brahne;3014575']Well it wouldn't hurt to investigate Gabranth's behaviour a bit. I mean why choose him out of ever other candidate?I've deliberately targeted inactives in case I got a bad role we wouldn't be hurt too much.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Well it works if we lynch you today and leave Gabranth for tomorrow too :p

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Gilgamesh;3014578']

I say use it on either Seifer, Sephiroth or Kuja given they were the other candiates
You tell me so I can prove myself.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Jenova;3014577']
Gilgamesh;3014573']This seems a bit random, you get that don't you Jenova?
Coming from Gilgamesh himself! :lol:

Yes, I am aware I have no real way to prove myself, other than lynching Gabranth but you guys probably don't wanna do that now. xD I got a powerful role, and I really don't wanna waste it. :(

I can start talking in riddls again if you would like ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Queen Brahne;3014580']Well it works if we lynch you today and leave Gabranth for tomorrow too :p
But you lose a power role. :P If you lynch him first and I'm right you don't waste a power role.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:15 PM
And kill a townie.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:16 PM
And you get myself reinforced by knowing the result of who I target.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:16 PM
The next night. Considering we lost both our cop and our roleblocker you gotta have SOMEONE.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Gilgamesh;3014576']
Zeromus;3014572']

If it drew attention away from themselves then yes. But I think we could investigate this Gabranth a bit more.

But would a mafia go ape $hit at me for the reason Jenova went ape $hit at me?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Queen Brahne;3014580']Well it works if we lynch you today and leave Gabranth for tomorrow too :p

You have a point there :lol:

Jenova;3014582']
Gilgamesh;3014578']

You tell me so I can prove myself.

Whomever from that list you think is most guilty ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:18 PM
All right. I still find Seifer a bit suspicious from Day 1. So you want me to target him?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Jenova;3014590']All right. I still find Seifer a bit suspicious from Day 1. So you want me to target him?

I see nothing wrong with that

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:21 PM
This is all there is to Gabranth.
Day 1 : He voted for Jecht for no reason. He also made some weird list that I don't understand
Day 2 : He voted Orphan for his roleclaim.
And that's it 5 posts in total.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 08:21 PM
The problem with lying is that you have to remember everything, otherwise your lie is exposed. This could go two ways, we could agree with what you say and vote for Gabranth and discover if he is a Mafia or a Innocent, or we could disagree with you and lynch you for perceived lying. If it turned out that you were telling the truth and we would know that Gabranth was more than likely Mafia. If we voted for Gabranth and he turned up innocent we would know you were lying. However, I don't know if the Town can afford to lose another innocent just to prove if a claim is true or not. Voting patterns doesn't tell me much. Gabranth voted for Jecht night 1 and Jenova voted Kuja. Neither voted on Day 2.

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Queen Brahne;3014592']This is all there is to Gabranth. Day 1 : He voted for Jecht for no reason. He also made some weird list that I don't understand Day 2 : He voted Orphan for his roleclaim. And that's it 5 posts in total. Oh, I see that he did, I must have checked a previous post by The Shadow Lord where he hadn't voted yet.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:23 PM
But also Jenova you accused Gilgamesh of being a serial killer at first. If you really did see Gabranth why would you do that?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:23 PM
So, are you willing to vote for Gabranth or not?

I understand the logic 100% for lynching me, but considering I'm actually active and have a power role I see keeping me as more advantageous. Of course I may be biased.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Queen Brahne;3014595']But also Jenova you accused Gilgamesh of being a serial killer at first. If you really did see Gabranth why would you do that?Because Gabranth could easily be what I thought Gil wasn't. xD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:25 PM
<- Queen Brahne is not amused.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Queen Brahne;3014595']But also Jenova you accused Gilgamesh of being a serial killer at first. If you really did see Gabranth why would you do that?

Jihl Nabaat was the first player to suggest I was the serial killer

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Look Brahne, I know I may seem a bit...seedy.

But I'm a good ol' teddy bear when you get to know me. :bigsmile:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Guys, I can 100% assure that Gabranth will likely flip what I say he will. If you give me that chance I can prove to be a valuable asset. Whattaya say?

[M] Athena
Ok as I see it, If we vote Gabranth and he flips innocent we kill Jenova tomorrow. If he flips mafia, Jenova will more than likely be killed off tonight anyway. So what are we arguing about?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Pweaaaase. :3

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Jenova;3014598']
Queen Brahne;3014595']But also Jenova you accused Gilgamesh of being a serial killer at first. If you really did see Gabranth why would you do that?Because Gabranth could easily be what I thought Gil wasn't. xD

Not likely, that would mean that the Mafia took out Barthandalus, and I don't think Mafia is going to be that stupid

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Zeromus;3014603']Ok as I see it, If we vote Gabranth and he flips innocent we kill Jenova tomorrow. If he flips mafia, Jenova will more than likely be killed off tonight anyway. So what are we arguing about?
Agreed! Either way I die. xD

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Jihl Nabaat;3014605']
Jenova;3014598'][QUOTE='[M] Queen Brahne;3014595']But also Jenova you accused Gilgamesh of being a serial killer at first. If you really did see Gabranth why would you do that?Because Gabranth could easily be what I thought Gil wasn't. xD

Oh I see. I guess I didn't consider that. :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Jihl Nabaat;3013909']Two night kills? Can someone say Serial Killer? Did someone meet his conditions yesterday? I stand by my vote from day 1:

##Vote: Gilgamesh

I have to go work now, so I will check back when I get home to see what's been said, but it seems to me that knives (swords) are associated with serial killers...

Here's the post to prove it

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Is this day 12 or 24 hours long?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Please be 12!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Jenova I am disappoint.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:36 PM
How D:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Such haste doesn't scream innoncence

##Unvote: [M] Judge Gabranth

I will re vote for him if town decides to go with Jenova's plan

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Sounds good to me.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 08:41 PM
If we aren't going with Jenova plan than whats the plan? Lynch Jenova? Look at the inactives? What?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I think we should go with Jenova's plan.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Anyway, I'll be gone for a tad. Don't lynched me while I'm gone! :lol:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Never mind, the computer's free now.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 08:59 PM
##vote: jenova

either retarded scum or jester
you wouldnt be the first person to claim you used your role to investigate someone and then they flip mafia and you are also mafia having planned it out to cement yourself a good guy in the veiw of others.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
And yet again nobody is around to talk :lol:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
btw, I just moved into my dorm

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Hojo;3014624']##vote: jenova

you wouldnt be the first person to claim you used your role to investigate someone and then they flip mafia and you are also mafia having planned it out to cement yourself a good guy in the veiw of others.
That's a huge assumption! xD

demondude
08-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Hojo;3014626']btw, I just moved into my dorm

Best post of the game thus far.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:02 PM
It's way too risky to try to start an elaborate plot to axe a fellow Mafian. :/

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:02 PM
There are soooooooo many reasons to not believe you Jenova. I could make a list.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Jenova;3014627']

I was right the last two games i said such a thing.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Hell, I'm quite aware of the list. Still, you're taking a huge risk. If you lynch me you have yourself a townie gone and lose one of the few power role you have left. I'll be really pissed if you guys lynch me and we all lose because we had no power roles. If you'll humor me just for today I can prove my innocence. Please. You don't even need to gun for Gabranth. Just keep me around and let me prove my worth.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Hojo;3014631']
Jenova;3014627']

But this is a different game! I'm telling you: a Mafian wouldn't given an elaborate plot, fuck it up, and still go with it. Especially if it would endanger his fellow Mafians!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 09:07 PM
and then have you kill us off at the end? you better come up with hard facts fast.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Jenova;3014633']
Hojo;3014631']
Jenova;3014627']

But this is a different game! I'm telling you: a Mafian wouldn't given an elaborate plot, fuck it up, and still go with it. Especially if it would endanger his fellow Mafians!
See: every game dd has ever been in

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:08 PM
It's like believing Lotta Hart.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:09 PM
As do you! You've accused me. I don't have to prove I didn't, you have to prove I did! And you have nothing!

I have a role and a night action. Both of which can be very powerful and both are what you have. It's not guaranteed, but that's what makes this game what it is. If you follow me and consider what I have to say you won't be disappointed.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:10 PM
And I'm not DD. DD's hosting!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Or rather, both are more than what you have.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 09:11 PM
@Hojo what makes you so sure Jenova is lying?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Jihl Nabaat;3014419']At Jecht: Really? Up until I posted no one even commented on two night kills, why would I bring it to everyone's attention if I were the serial killer? Gilgamesh is still posting strangely and has not done as I requested, which is to explain his posting style if he is a Pro Town role.

Alright folks, I'm back and it looks like teh greatest Blitzball player to ever live needs to explain himself. First, I want to say that I'm not accusing you of being a serial killer. Second, I think you might be scum, since you're giving away the serial killer is out there and it's most likely Gilg because of his weird posting style. And I do believe that he pointed out that he's simply roleplaying his character in the game, which there is nothing wrong with. Now back to the point here, I think you are scum Jihl, because you know there's a serial killer and you want to pin the blame on an innocent to help thin out town, and Gilgamesh perfectly fits the role, using previous serial killers in past games.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 09:12 PM
youve said some stupid things, but i will give till tommorow to prove your value.

##unvote: jenova

[M] Caprica
08-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Yes, Gilgamesh, I did suspect you of being the Serial Killer because you were the only one who posted strangely and there were two night kills. I didn't change my vote on Day 2 because I didn't see any reason to unsuspect you at the time because you continued to post in your strange fashion despite everyone asking you to explain yourself, which you didn't properly do until today. I did notice that after I mentioned that swords were basically knives and knives were associated with serial killers, you stopped talking about swords. Today, is a new day, you are saying much more in a comprehensible way, and although I still have my eye on you, we now have more evidence to look at as well.

We really need to look at what Barthandalus said and who agreed with him. Both he and Utros were Masons and they both voted for Golbez on Night 1 so I assume that Bart chatted this out with the Mason group, but apparently only Ultros was behind him then. Anyway, the first post of substance that he posted was as follows:

Barthandelus;3013709']I find the baseless bandwagon on Seifer to be a bit odd. I also find it odd that the bandwagon just so happened to pick up speed once Seymour got a couple votes. Purely consequential, but something to think about, at least.

I don't know who to vote for, however. No one seems to to be doing anything scummy. Besides my near nothing on Seymour and how Golbez has only said very little before jumping on a bandwagon, I haven't really seen anything. Actually, from my experience in Mafia, I think Golbez would be a better choice, sooo...

##Vote: Golbez

He is attempting to make people question their voting of Seifer, who at the time had the most votes. If Seifer was a Townie why would he care if there was a bandwagon against him? Just another Townie getting the lynch, right? Why try to change their minds to another Townie? Also, Seifer hasn't posted at all since Day 1 after being very active. This looks very suspicious to me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Thank you, Hojo.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Can we get a vote count?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Gilgamesh;3014641']@Hojo what makes you so sure Jenova is lying?

I don't know about Hojo but she actually lied. TWICE.
First with the night 0 thing.
And second when I asked on what night she investigated Gabranth. She said night 2. After she realised her mistake she said that she thought was day 4. But that means the answer to my question would have been night 3.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:20 PM
That's a mistake, not a lie.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:21 PM
It's still not true. I will abstain from voting. Because I find believing you logically impossible.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:22 PM
I completely understand your sentiments. However, they're wrong.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Jenova;3014651']I completely understand your sentiments. However, they're wrong.

And the award for most passively agressive post goes too Jenova :lol:

Seems convienct btw that Jecht is now suggesting I could be the serial killer since I'm mention a few times this day how him being barely active is quite suspicious

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Jenova, you do realise something pretty smurfing great had better happen tonight with you or you are dead tommorow right?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:28 PM
I do realize that.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:29 PM
:lol: Yeah, I'm willing to take that but hey, one can always hope!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Gilgamesh;3014653']
Jenova;3014651']I completely understand your sentiments. However, they're wrong.

Seems convienct btw that Jecht is now suggesting I could be the serial killer since I'm mention a few times this day how him being barely active is quite suspicious

He's not suggesting you're a serial killer. He's doing the contrary. What are you trying to do?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:32 PM
So, what do you propose we do?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Queen Brahne;3014662']
Gilgamesh;3014653']

He's not suggesting you're a serial killer. He's doing the contrary. What are you trying to do?

Clearly not helping myself, I read the last 2 lines of his post basically. Playing mafia under the influence of alcohol = fail :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't want to live in this forum anymore.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Why not? Don't I make you happy?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Queen Brahne;3014665']I don't want to live in this forum anymore.

Me either :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Ya know what? Smurf this! Smurf logic! Smurf this game!

##Vote : Gabranth

I hope we all die and Freya laughs at us.

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Well it seems like I've become the scapegoat of the moment. Let's look at some of Jenova's posts to see what we can see.

Jenova;3014090']Orphan that Reactor claim is hard to believe. Explain yourself.

Jenova;3014223']If Orphan wants to be spared my vote he must come and explain himself.
So you suspected Orphan, claimed that you intended to vote for Orphan but didn't in the end. Your suspicion was based on his obviously bad roleclaim.

And then you turn around and make another super-powered, obviously bad roleclaim? Interesting.

Jenova;3014421']Well, this game sucks so far. Hmm....

I also find Jihl and Seph suspcious, but who I really want to hear from is Gilgamesh. This game is far too chotic for my dead heart to take. As a sake of organization: Gilgamesh, why are you talking the way you do? If you're a townie there's an admittedly small chance you may have to speak that way, but it's distracting nonetheless. However, it's many a Serial Killer (or Mafia) tactic to speak on such a manner to give people the impression that's what their role does. It's smart! So explain yourself.

Jenova;3014435']Gilgamesh, could you even attempt to make a point that isn't made in half-ellipses half-tomfoolery?

Jenova;3014469']The way you speak, Gil, can be significant. Especially considering it's a common and valid way to hide your role.

Jenova;3014488']We don't like that you're deliberately sabotaging the town, according to your buddy Zermous.

So yeah, that's why everyone votes for people. Your arguments are flimsy.

Jenova;3014495']And now you're avoiding my arguments. Welp, my vote stays.
And then today you've decided to go on and target Gilgamesh for.... role-playing. Oh because role-playing is a flimsy disguise? Do I have to remind you of the WWE Mafia in which a character HAD to role-play in order to have a successful game

So then you go on and lalala and argue some more and act like a general brat making very little rational argument about Gilgamesh. And when it becomes pretty obvious that most people think you're full of crap, you flip your script. Suddenly you've decided to target another person (me) because you saw me do something last night? As a watcher?

(Guys at this point something is fucking up with my browser and I can't pull anymore multi-quotes so bear with me.)

You've already fucked up one time by stating you've taken three night actions when you would only have been able to commit two, and then laughably back-pedaled. First you say you took no action on Night 1 because you were afraid of killing someone. That is a fairly good response. HOWEVER there have only been two nights. Which wouldn't allow you to take no action, take an action involving Fujin and then take an action involving me.

So how could you have had three opportunities for night actions and savvily abstained from the first? Oh, whoops you forgot. You actually never abstained from your night action, you merely forgot that there had only been two nights! So... why make up a reason for abstention? Maybe because the other actions are made up too? My guess is yes.

Let's entertain the idea that you actually do have this role. Why watch me? Because I'm inactive, you say? Admittedly I've made fewer posts than many (Zeromus and Brahne come to mind) but I have tried to be a bit more thoughtful in my posting. Why not target Kefka? Who doesn't seem to have made a post since day 1?

Because you're trying to pin Orphan's death on someone. Me, Brahne and Fujin voted for an Orphan lynch yesterday and then he mysteriously dies the next night. You can't target Brahne. She's too active, no one would follow that. So you have me and Fujin, both with he same relative activity. So you claim to have taken some type of action involving both of us.

A weak argument always pulls the most obvious evidence, so you pull and mention the two people who voted Orphan.

That absolutely REEKS of a bad scum set up.

Let's continue. Say I could tell you guys for sure that I know Jenova is Mafia? Or Fujin? Or Kefka? Would you believe that?

Jenova smells like scum to me. Belittling roleclaims then making one herself, going after Gilgamesh with no evidence and then when the tide obviously will not turn on one scapegoat, she picks out another?

I'm not gonna roleclaim. That's stupid. I am gonna say that Jenova is scum to the core, based on her actions so far.

##vote: Jenova

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 09:47 PM
PS: DD is a badass mother fucker.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-21-2011, 09:51 PM
After a post like that Gabranth your inactive is forgiven! Jenova care to post a rebuttal :bigsmile:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
Took you long enough. Except you made a mistake: My role isn't necessarilly investigative. I chose a random guy and got a random result.

And you've mentioned NOTHING new. So naturally, you incriminate me through elementary suspicion fuel. Of course, it's in your best interest! So you finally thought you'd defend yourself. Or say much of ANYTHING. Puh-leeze.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
It's all to convenient to JUST now post.

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Yep.

Jenova;3014584']
But you lose a power role. :P If you lynch him first and I'm right you don't waste a power role.

Jenova;3014585']And kill a townie.
Look at these two things right in a row. A power role AND a townie. All tied up, huh.

Jenova;3014590']All right. I still find Seifer a bit suspicious from Day 1. So you want me to target him?

Gilgamesh;3014591']
I see nothing wrong with that
Are you kidding me? You're going to let him tell you who he'll target? What if he and Seifer are in cahootery?

Jenova;3014602']Guys, I can 100% assure that Gabranth will likely flip what I say he will. If you give me that chance I can prove to be a valuable asset. Whattaya say?
And I can 100% guarantee that Jenova will flip scum. ;D

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:52 PM
You have a hunch, I have a roleclaim. Your hunch is wrong. My roleclaim is right. It's really an argument of abstarct vs. concrete. And I'm 100% real.

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Jenova;3014674']Took you long enough. Except you made a mistake: My role isn't necessarilly investigative. I chose a random guy and got a random result.

And you've mentioned NOTHING new. So naturally, you incriminate me through elementary suspicion fuel. Of course, it's in your best interest! So you finally thought you'd defend yourself. Or say much of ANYTHING. Puh-leeze.
I never said your role was investigative. I said you took actions involving specific players. That's all.

Also in your best interest to get me lynched, isn't it lover? :kiss:

Jenova;3014676']It's all to convenient to JUST now post.
And where were you all day yesterday? And the day before? Pretty convenient for you to become a major player all of a sudden, for no reason other than to start randomly targeting players with little justification besides a bogus roleclaim.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Hey...why don't you roleclaim Gabranth?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:58 PM
But I won't. You will, however.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 09:59 PM
I was in the double digits the entire time, btw.

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Jenova;3014678']You have a hunch, I have a roleclaim. Your hunch is wrong. My roleclaim is right. It's really an argument of abstarct vs. concrete. And I'm 100% real.
I have several dozen posts of you flip-flopping around, confusing your story several times and randomly attacking other posters with zero or little justification. I'd call that evidence.

Queen Brahne;3014680']Hey...why don't you roleclaim Gabranth?
Mostly because I think roleclaiming is stupid and befuddles the game. It just makes me crazy. Also makes me a bigger target.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 10:08 PM
But it's also the only way to find out the truth.

[M] Athena
08-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Judge Gabranth;3014686']
Jenova;3014678']You have a hunch, I have a roleclaim. Your hunch is wrong. My roleclaim is right. It's really an argument of abstarct vs. concrete. And I'm 100% real.
I have several dozen posts of you flip-flopping around, confusing your story several times and randomly attacking other posters with zero or little justification. I'd call that evidence.

Queen Brahne;3014680']Hey...why don't you roleclaim Gabranth?
Mostly because I think roleclaiming is stupid and befuddles the game. It just makes me crazy. Also makes me a bigger target.
You are already a lynch Target. Roleclaiming could vindicate you. The choice is yours.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 10:09 PM
And you have about posts consisting of conveniently-timed justifications and blames. At least mine stirred discussion.

And if you have the power to do something, roleclaiming is just as valid to get stuff done.

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 10:14 PM
That's not true. I could claim to be anything. I could claim to be the Mafia Godfather and actually be a vanilla townie.

Well, I'm probably dead no matter what but I'm a Bus Driver. My role works by switching two characters. Last night I targeted Jihl Nabaat and Orphan, so in a way I am responsible for Orphan's death. The first night I targeted Kefka and Jecht and nothing happened.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Roleclaiming within the first couple days is just plain awful playing, or doing it just for tits and giggles. I remember seeing this in past games, where someone would make a stupid roleclaim, and many get down on their necks crying mafia when it turns out they're town, and its also true the other way around, where mafia would scream Bomb or Jester! to stop getting votes. We don't need any of that ccrazy shit here.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 10:15 PM
CONVENIENCE! :rolleyes: And you said my roleclaim was bullshit.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
And why did you do those two swaps?

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Whatever you say there, chief.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 10:19 PM
And now you're not even trying. :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Yes it's too convenient alright. Why Orphan and Jihl?
And why change Kefka for Jecht? Kefka only spoke once. Why protect him?

[M] Anise
08-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Same reason you've had three night actions in two days, I guess. ;) The first night was for lulz. The next night was because Jihl seems to be on the level and posts enough to potentially be a target.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Ok. So you're doing it for the lulz. Okaaaaay.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Because you're trying to pin Orphan's death on someone. Me, Brahne and Fujin voted for an Orphan lynch yesterday and then he mysteriously dies the next night. You can't target Brahne. She's too active, no one would follow that. So you have me and Fujin, both with he same relative activity. So you claim to have taken some type of action involving both of us.

Why would you switch Orphan if you knew it would make you look suspicious? :p