PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 01:58 AM
I didn't expect to wake up and still be alive.

Let me give you my final argument then.

If you lynch Kefka and he turns out to not be Cult (and therefore, in my head, there would not be a Cult) then tomorrow you can lynch me and win.
But if you lynch me now and there is a Cult, you'll be taking out two non-Cultists today and weakening your chances of finding them.

If there is no Cult then there is absolutely no way I would be able to kill off 9 or so players without being lynched. I am not a threat now, but the Cult, if it does exist, is definitely a threat.

I ask you to just make a decision, Sephiroth, rather than make us all wait for someone else to change their mind.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-26-2011, 01:59 AM
Both parties lynched? Fine by me :bigsmile:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
no vote sounds good to me

[M] Eizen
Look at that, Kefka has made the same argument here. Just pick someone and hope for the best.

No pressure :aimsun:

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Kefka;3016364']Both parties lynched? Fine by me :bigsmile:

It would certainly be an interesting way to go!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 02:00 AM
##vote: fu?

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:02 AM
Why are you trying to vote for me twice Hojo? I don't appreciate that :stare:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 02:02 AM
just making sure I voted

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:04 AM
There was a vote count a few posts ago!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 02:05 AM
tb dr

Carl the Llama
08-26-2011, 02:07 AM
Actually, inspiration has occurred, if the tie is still unbroken by the time I wake up, anyone who has not voted will take the place of Fujin and Kefka... I like this idea, I WILL follow through with it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-26-2011, 02:12 AM
That's a terrible idea! How about I just post my role PM so you can modkill me and then Fujin gets lynched by default? :(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
08-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Well, I don't like the sounds of that. I'm going to vote for Kefka, because we still have at least another day to kill Fujin and Raijin if it turns out there is not a Cult. If Kefka was role-claiming truthfully then tomorrow I think we're agreed that we're going to kill Fujin. If that's the case I'd suggest to Fujin to actually use her power tonight to try and hit something else that may be stopping Town from winning and save herself from an unnecessary lynch.

##Vote: [M] Kefka

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Nonsense, that's an excellent idea :exdee: Someone just end the day by legit means. There is nothing more demeaning than saying your last words and then having to sit around while people decide whether or not to actually kill you (or, in this case, who to kill).

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Oh man, Sephiroth came through for me!

So be it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-26-2011, 02:15 AM
I LIED I'M THE JESTER

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
08-26-2011, 02:15 AM
Also, KD said anyone who hadn't voted. I believe it would have only been me and Seymour who would have died.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
08-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Please be joking...

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-26-2011, 02:16 AM
:bigsmile:

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:18 AM
He's lying, he's actually the Cult Leader and I'm the Cult Usurper. :wacky:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
08-26-2011, 02:21 AM
I seem to have stumbled into a pot of crazy.

[M] Eizen
08-26-2011, 02:24 AM
Let's all stew together, villains! :wacky: Stew in this pot of MADNESS!

Jiro
08-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Let me just lock this until our gracious hosts return.

[M] Mom – Host
08-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Son of a submariner! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9Vmd7WVXk)

Pfeh! Lovers, what a load of tosh! Who can be in love? Kefka wondered as he spun around the desert in a trance, angry at his isolation from the town. After he gave them so much magic, still he was the simple jester. Pfeh! And in a boom, Kefka exploded right there. A martyr, and misunderstood hero of the game.

Kefka was a White Mage played by Jessweeee(musicnote)

Night actions have already come in.

Game over.

Flavour coming up.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Great job -__-

Jiro
08-26-2011, 11:18 AM
I was so rude to Jessweeee♪, I'm a horrible person. I :heart: you Jessica~

[M] Mom – Host
08-26-2011, 11:34 AM
The end was nigh. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1N0h9fV48I&feature=related)

The town cornered Fujin and Rajin, the last remaining members of the disciplinary committee. Throughout it all, outliving the Mafia, it was these two who were the real evil! The ones who had killed half of the Mafia, the murderers of masons, the only evil left to purge. It was time for the truth. The Shadow Lord came forward.

But there was to be no town retribution, for Fujin had other plans. She looked at Rajin, and uttered her final words. She held a gun in her hand.

I

Fujin raised her gun

LOVE

She pointed it at herself

... she quivered

YOU

The trigger was pulled.

Fujin was a Lover (Killer) played by Jiro.

Rajin's expression didn't change. He just looked at the crowd, saluted, and said: "Time for the disciplinary committee to reconvene, you know?" And then the second shot was heard.

Rajin was a Lover (Doctor) played by Jiro.

For never was there a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

The town has won.

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA DA DA DAAAAA. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10RoWVAaDf0)

Cries of relief, exuberance, justice were heard. Confetti rained down, Queen Brahne ate a chicken leg, and the sun finally broke out.

Congratulations to the winners of Mafia XXI.

Necron, a Mason played by Genius Lynx.
Zeromus, a Mason played by Caboose
Kuja, a Reviver played by Timekeeper
Sephiroth, a Cult Miller played by f f freak
Jihl Nabaat, a Bulletproof Townie played by Jentleness
Jecht, a Vanilla Townie played by Sharkythesharkdogg and Agent Proto
Queen Brahne, a Beloved Princess played by Remon
Gilgamesh, a Vanilla Townie played by Shattered Dreamer
Seymour, a Cop played by Kalilung.

And commiserations to our losers and our dead.

Hojo, a Lyncher played by Hypoallergenic Cactuar
Judge Gabranth, a Mafia Godfather played by fire_of_avalon
Jenova, a Mafia Usurper played by Laddy.
Barthandelus, a Mafia Mason played by leader of mortals.
Seifer, a Mafia Goon played by Fresh Prince of Mel Air
Rufus, a Roleblocker played by Agent Proto
Kefka, a White Mage played by Jessweeee
Ultros, a Mason Lynchee played by Angelwings8 and DK.
Orphan, a Vanilla Townie played by Trollhunter
Fujin, a Lover (Killer) played by Jiro
Rajin, a Lover (Doctor) played by Jiro

And finally, whether you like us or not, a big smurfing cheer to Kaiserdragon and demondude for hosting. Reps and hugs will do nicely.

And that was Mafia XXI! Cheers!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh Well. We could have saved Rajin but...we won! XD

What's a Cult Miller anyway?

demondude
08-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Sephiroth was a vanilla townie but upon death he would have flipped Cult Leader for the lulz. He was told he was a vanilla townie.

Oh and when one lover dies the other does too automatically. The Lovers are their own faction, but Rajin would come up innocent upon investigation because he was a doctor in the partnership. Fujin would investigate guilty.

Would do role pms but cba. laters.

Jiro
08-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Now I want you all to take a minute and realise that Fujin killed herself because she put the town first. She just wanted to change, man. SHE JUST WANTED TO LOVE, BUT YOU BASTARDS WOULDN'T LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE.

A Cult Miller would flip Cultist on death... I should've killed Sephiroth. WHY OH WHY.

Remon
08-26-2011, 11:45 AM
I believe it was kind of boring being your own lover right? :p

demondude
08-26-2011, 11:48 AM
It was fucking easier in terms of getting night actions.

Remon
08-26-2011, 11:50 AM
And I've gotta say, this game had some of the best flavors. I loved the Gabranth vs Jenova one xD
Awesome work guys.

Jiro
08-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Once again, for people who were in #tot that one day... :greenie:

Carl the Llama
08-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Well the day is finally done, now here is an unused flavour that I had wrote and never got to use because the DAMNED MAFIA CHANGED THEIR FUCKING MINDS!!!!!

Death of a Loved One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTBPtAK9HA&feature=related)

All was well in the night, the godfather was dead,
the mafia all but in shambles and Fujin thought all
should be safe, she was protecting her lover for the
night, safe was he as she looked over him untill
suddenly she felt it, a knife right through her
heart, she had grown carless in her lovers presance
and it had cost her... she slumped down to the floor
as the killer ran away and Rajin dashed in... to
late, his all, his everything was dieing in his
arms, as he cradled her she said only one word...
"JENOVA", weeping as he watched his love breathe her
last breath, he could not believe this had happened,
suddenly a burning rage over took him as he looked
to the open door with vengence in his eyes...

Vigilante's Vengence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P9nFwnjHBs&feature=related)

All was silent on the streets in mafia town, it was
quiet... to quiet, suddenly a shadow flashed and
Raijin spotted her, the clamity from the sky, Jenova
He though to take her quickly, he jumped down and
let out a firce battle cry and with lightning
reflexes Jenova dodged and the battle was met, "YOU
KILLED HER!!!" he cryed out to her, as they went at
it his Bo Staff flying strike after strike Rajin
went into a frenzy his eye's seeing red, it was all
Jenova could do to keep his staff at bay, "see if
you can block this! RAJIN'S SPECIAL" and quicker
then the eye could see he thrust his Staff at her
once, twice, three times as the bloody beaten body
of Jenova sunk down to the floor.

Rajin sunk down to the floor weeping, He could not
live without her, his all his everything crying on
the floor he said in a broken voice "it's
breaking... my heart....it's breaking" he crumbled
to the floor gasping his very last breath as his
body slowly..... slowly..... leaves this mortal
plain.... his soul ripped from him and cast
skywards......"oh my dying heart" he said as he
crumbled to the floor dead.

Agent Proto
08-26-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm both a winner and loser! Too bad Rufus died so early. I could've roleblocked Jiro so many times! :D

Also, about time the Town won.

Laddy
08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Worst Mafia Ever? I think so! :bigsmile:

Laddy
08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
In terms of THE Mafia. We sucked. xD

f f freak
08-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Aw man, I would have loved the drama that would have erupted from my death and the mad hunt for a Cult that didn't actually exist. Also, I think this is the only time I've lasted a whole game of Mafia so YAY!

Agent Proto
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
No, I'm pretty sure you lasted the entire game of P4 mafia.

Jentleness
08-26-2011, 01:38 PM
I agree, it's about time, but boy, you all were trying hard to lose the game in the end! I just couldn't understand why everyone wanted to believe an admitted killer that there might be a Cult. Kill the killer first, then if the game is still going you can hunt down the wild goose!

f f freak
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
No, I'm pretty sure you lasted the entire game of P4 mafia.

Now that I think about it, yeah I think I did, though the Mafia dominated that game, so I guess this is the first time I've lasted til the end and my side has won.

Caboose
08-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Victory is the Towns. About Damn time.

Carl the Llama
08-26-2011, 02:03 PM
I would just like to take a moment to thank the following people:

Jentleness - For posting reason in this murky dark thread, for making it through to the end despite 2 attempts on her life, gunning after all the Mafians no matter what the cost, 2 attempts on her life says to me she was the biggest threat to the non townies. (which I knew she would be which is why she was bulletproof xD)

Jiro - For giving this game much humour and lolz, many a post did I read that made me laugh, and for killing the Mafia, HAIL THE VICTORIOUS DEAD!!!

Remon - Our Beloved Princess, you showed great reasoning skills and if I ever host another Mafia game you, Jen and Dak will definitely be on the Scum side so the rest of town will have to up their game if they ever have a hope to win.

A great thanks to you 3, this game was a success because of you guys.

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Hey why did you put dead next to losers we still win ;_;

Carl the Llama
08-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Dead people don't win xD

demondude
08-26-2011, 02:27 PM
I would only like to thank Hypoallergenic Cactuar for basically being the best player and member here. I've compiled a list of his best wisdoms and insights to share with you all.

what the hell ios the princess anyways?

I was gonna use the bunny bun bounce

(shes jest mad because when she visited the gynocologist, I gave her new car instead of cinnamon apple)

... vagina

holy crap i tit bricks! I hate clowns

btw, I just moved into my dorm

stop chasing a few kids around the globe and actually do some work. remember, Im the scientist who made genesis and angeal and cloud and still hung out with sluts at the beach

i thought only girl cows had udders? how can you have an utter penis. I must do research.

ive been told to post that Im a korean

It's time for the annual mafia t and a contest, whomever posts the best cleavege and butt pics gets immunity

Sharkbait Ooh wa ha

youve said some stupid things, but i will give till tommorow to prove your value.

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Dead people don't win xD

Factions always win with their team unless they're a survivor type like the Lovers xD

EDIT:

Also, give us the night actions :</>D!

And the mafia forum!

Madonna
08-26-2011, 03:22 PM
I enjoyed this. I am not good at recalling past games, but lynching an innocent Jessweeee♪ seems to be a highlight of any in which I participate.

We did not use the MASON FORUM (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mason_forum/index.php?) much because we could not trust anyone, you know?

demondude
08-26-2011, 03:25 PM
I'll do it soon(ish)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 04:31 PM
worst mafia ever.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 04:31 PM
no offense

demondude
08-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Oh well I was a bit offended but now I feel better.

Caboose
08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Never complain about a game where the players ruined it. DD and KD did their best and I appreciate the work they put into it. Bravo Lads.

Madonna
08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I was secretly planning on tormenting Jiro by insisting we had to find the cult and keep on lynching townies.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-26-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't know why I said that. DD and KD are smurfing fantastic hosts. I really appreciate DD spending a whole day putting the accounts together and fixing some issues quickly and efficiently so the game could start on the day it was supposed to. I also think KD is awesome for planning the game straight off the bat, and despite his incredibly busy working life as a manager, he kept the game running at a smooth and consistent pace for a fairly long time. Thanks guys, you're both really cool.

In fact, I said it out of jealousy really, because DD and KD both got their calendar deal and I didn't. Perhaps it's because they are both incredibly attractive and well built individuals, or perhaps it's because every picture in my calendar was of me fingering my mother whilst she expunged my facial details with her enormous, if not horrendously saggy breasts. There's also that whole thing of Kaiserdragon being really likable and popular in the community where I'm not, and the fact that however hard I try, I will never be able to make a blog as popular as DD's, which I strongly advise everybody follows. (http://whenarewegonnadoit.tumblr.com/)

I am going to go and cry myself to sleep whilst my morning erection desperately attempts to escape its eternal compund of morbid obesity, and we will see each other again and I can bash myself away until I die alone.

The moral is, don't smurf with me when I have your password, bitch.

[M] Caprica
08-26-2011, 05:54 PM
If I didn't like Hyperallergenic Cactaur as much as I do I'd bitchslap him.

Del Murder
08-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Congrats town! I like that you used the Reviver role. It was one I had always wanted to try.

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Town wins yay! Not my favourite game of mafia to be sure but I always have fun with this game! :bigsmile:

Jiro
08-27-2011, 05:51 AM
I don't understand why the game was "bad". I mean I hated it because I didn't win, but I think the setup was fantastic and that DD and KD did fantastic work considering they were both incredibly busy. Keep in mind that their timezone doesn't exactly line up with everyone else's as well.

The town owes me a great debt but I think they would've won regardless, so excellent work and I'm looking forward to our next outing.

10 points to our wonderful hosts.

Jentleness
08-27-2011, 04:40 PM
I agree with Jiro, the game set up was awesome with roles such as Reviver, White Mage, Mafia Mason, and Mafia Usurper. Town would have been in big trouble if Fujin hadn't taken out the Barthandalus right away. So, yes, we do owe Jiro for that!

Carl the Llama
08-27-2011, 04:43 PM
The Shadow Lord']I'm bad

*click*

I'm bad

*click*

I'm really really bad.

*click*

And there ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on.

Not alive.

You are the Mafia Godfather

- You are the head of the Mafia family.
- You appear innocent upon investigation
- You are immune to nightkills
- Your Mafia team mates are Jenova, Barthandelus and Seifer. You can discuss the game with them here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/MafiaXXI/index.php?act=idx)

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']Golbez was a sensitive soul really, and the badassery was all just an act. Unfortunately this means your skills include embroidery, drawing and ballet. You aren't best equipped for the events on the horizon.

You are a Vanilla Townie

- You win with the Town
- You appear innocent upon investigation

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']A key figure and long time member of the Mafia, you grew up by the virtues of violence and manipulation. But you were worried ... something had gone wrong. The family was breaking up fast - and at the worst imaginable time. It's time for you to take control.

You are the Mafia Usurper

- Your aim is to guide the Mafia to victory and get the Godfather killed.
- If at the end of the game all of the Mafia are killed or the Godfather survives, you lose.
- You appear guilty upon investigation.
- The Mafia Godfather is Judge Gabranth. Your other Mafia buddies are Barthandelus and Seifer. You can discuss the game here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/MafiaXXI/index.php?act=idx)
- Nobody else knows you are the Usurper.

The Shadow Lord']Hojo had discovered the perfect creation - a talking octopus that was also a weapon of mass destruction. But after the Mafia prison revolution, it escaped! Hojo didn't care who won, or how they did it. He just had one mission. He had to kill the monster he had created.

You are the Lyncher

- Your objective is to get the lynchee (Ultros) lynched. If you manage this, then you win.
- If Ultros dies in the night or you are killed before Ultros is lynched, then you lose.
- You come up innocent upon investigation

The Shadow Lord']Fujin remembered the days before prison - the romance she once had. Now a lonely, cold shell of a person, Fujin was lost. She wanted only one thing - her Rajin. And nobody else.

You are the Lover (Killer)

- You win with Rajin
- You come up guilty upon investigation
- You may choose one person to kill per night
- If either of the Lovers die, the other will commit suicide during the night.

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']You're the same person so I'm not writing two smurfing flavours.

You are the Lover (Doctor)

- You win with Fujin
- You may choose one person to protect each night
- If either of the Lovers die, the other will commit suicide during the night.

The Shadow Lord']You are a Mason

- You win with the Town
- You are amongst a group of townies who can talk to each other in private. Your fellow Masons are Barthandelus, Zeromus and Ultros. You can talk here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mason_forum/index.php?act=idx)

The Shadow Lord']You are a Reviver

- You win with the Town
- As a one-shot-ability, you can choose a dead player in the night and revive them the next day.

The Shadow Lord']You are a Mafia Mason

- You win with the Mafia. Your team mates are Gabranth, Seifer and Jenova. The Mafia forum is located here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/MafiaXXI/index.php?act=idx)
- You have access to the Mason forum and the Masons believe you to be one of them. The Masons are Ultros, Necron and Zeromus. The forum is located here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mason_forum/index.php?act=idx)

- You win with the Town
- You are amongst a group of townies who can talk to each other in private. Your fellow Masons are Barthandelus, Necron and Ultros. The Mason forum is located here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mason_forum/index.php?act=idx)

The Shadow Lord']You are a Vanilla Townie

- You win with the Town

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']You are a Roleblocker

- You win with town
- You can choose to block a player every night. This will prevent them from taking any night actions.

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']You are a White Mage

- You win with the town
- You may choose to protect one player a night. Unlike a normal doctor, your protections last two nights instead of one.

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']You are a Bulletproof Townie

- You win with town
- You cannot be night killed.

Good luck!

- You win with the Town
- You are amongst a group of townies who can talk to each other in private. Your fellow Masons are Barthandelus, Necron and Zeromus. You can talk in the Mason forum here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mason_forum/index.php?act=idx)

The Shadow Lord']You are a Mafia Goon

- You win with the Mafia
- Your mafia buddies are Gabranth, Jenova and Barthandelus. You can discuss the game in the Mafia forum here. (http://z13.invisionfree.com/MafiaXXI/index.php?act=idx)

The Shadow Lord']You are a Cop

- You win with town
- You may choose one person to investigate a night. You will get either an innocent or guilty verdict.

Good luck!

- You win with the town

Good luck!

- You win with the town

Good luck!

The Shadow Lord']You are a Beloved Princess

- You win with the Town
- If you die, there will be two successive nights in a row whilst the town mourns your death.

Good luck!

- You win with the town

Good luck!

Carl the Llama
08-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Hojo']raijin and orphan

I also suspect queen brahne and woldor sockbat

Hojo said he would do 100 push ups if he was wrong, hop to it cactuar. Oh and if you didn't realise woldor sockbat is actually Jihl Nabaat.

Too lazy to log into the other account, I'll be protecting myself!

Fujin']I forget which character is who but let me try this:

##KILL: [M] ULTROS

##Protect: [M] Fujin​ ya know?

Rufus']I will be roleblocking Hojo. Can't trust this "evil" scientist to do any good.

Fujin']##KILL: [M] BARTANDELUS

##Protect: [M] Rajin ya know?

Kefka will be protecting Queen Brahne

I want to protect Seymour, not the fat lady.

Rajin']Can't take a chance here and let the town think I'm full of tit, ya know?

##KILL: [M] JENOVA (APOLOGIES :p)

##PROTECT: [M] Rajin (The mafia will be gunning for me now, ya know?)

The one thing I don't understand is why Jenova would have seen Gabranth target Orphan or whoever it was. The Godfather typically doesn't make the kills, so Jenova's roleclaim is a bit up in the air. I do smell a bit of an Usurper, to be honest!

Seymour']I would like to investigate [M] Seifer. :3

Rajin']Since I can't win, I want to kill Seymour to make the night phase end quickly.

I don't think anyone else should have a night action.

:( This sucks.

Thank you for a fun match though!

Protecting myself tonight!

Seymour']Investigating Raijin!

Fujin']##Kill: [M] Fujin

Make it a nice double suicide flavour.

##Protect: [M] Queen Brahne

Beloved Princess needs protecting until the end (and it takes Rajin out of the picture allowing Fujin to kill herself in the flavour ;))

For the Mafia night actions visit their forums, you can find the link in the role PM's

Remon
08-27-2011, 05:00 PM
The PMs are hilarious XD

demondude
08-27-2011, 05:04 PM
I stopped giving the role pms flavours halfway through which is a shame. Things started going wrong! :monster:

Laddy
08-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Gabby DID perform the Night Actions, though! xD

Jentleness
08-27-2011, 05:44 PM
##SeiferKill: Jihl Nabaat.

...Jihl seems to be pretty competent.

Looks like I put some pressure on the Mafia! :smug:

qwertysaur
08-30-2011, 02:55 AM
There was only one mistake. After the Lynchee was nightkilled the Lyncher should have commited suicide the next night because he could not possibly win. :p

Jiro
08-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Mistakes are just unpredictable and exciting additions to the game made oh-so-very-deliberately by our clever and calculating hosts! That is how it always is!

demondude
08-30-2011, 09:27 AM
If Ultros was revived then Hojo could have still won.

Jentleness
08-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Reviving Ultros would have been ultra moronic and a waste of the One Shot Reviver's ability!

Remon
08-31-2011, 10:39 AM
And who would hang a confirmed innocent mason anyway? :p

demondude
08-31-2011, 11:37 AM
If you guys are questioning just how retarded town can be then read the last 1000 posts and you will know the true extents of irrational thought.

Remon
08-31-2011, 12:20 PM
I admit defeat.

Madonna
09-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Guys, guys. The cult probably got the Reviver. We have to lynch Kuja. And if it was not Kuja, then it is probably Brahne who falsely roleclaimed as the Princess. In fact, we will lynch everyone but the obviously innocent Lovers.

I would have been able to drive Jiro insane.

Jiro
09-01-2011, 02:31 AM
I would have gone insane. I was seriously beyond trying to win and just wanting it all to end. :p