PDA

View Full Version : Bored bored bored. Werk Werk Werk.

Freya
08-18-2011, 10:24 PM
My office job, when we're busy, we're super busy. When we are slow we are suuuuper slow. I have had 2 phone calls the entire day. One was my boss. I've already played angry birds on google+ this week. I've read up on my celeb gossip. Cracked articles have properly been readified. I've check multiple forums. and played many flash games on kongregate.

What is there for me to do? Don't say be productive cause i'm a procrastinating mofo. Also what do you do when bored at work?

Iron Man
08-18-2011, 10:26 PM
I mostly rely on facebook for those escapades. Work seems to come back to me either way after 10 minutes or so. :eep:

FFIX Choco Boy
08-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Masturb - err, try to start some kind of like office wide game going. Just something really stupid to pass the time. I mean, like so stupid that you can't help but be entertained.

Iron Man
08-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Oooorrr... maybe you can just watch youtube or download movies (if you could).

Pike
08-18-2011, 10:40 PM
I've never had a job where we have downtimes like that. xD Which I guess I should be grateful of?

Maybe you should write! Or draw! Or do something similarly creative :3

Christmas
08-18-2011, 10:42 PM
I will go drag a few kids to somewhere quiet and......ccccchhhuuuu~~~~~ they are so fun to play with~~~~~~ :kaoclove:

Shaibana
08-18-2011, 10:45 PM
.. my 'job' doesnt involve computers but when i have spare time i mostly just walk around and do the stuff ive already done over more detailed ^^

... ya, its hopelles

But anyway: i can always find something to do

Freya
08-18-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm an internet addict and most the time it's just me here. I http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/216/f/7/shenko_cuddles_by_lekana-d45gasv.png last week? I probably should write but i'm such a procrastinator.

AngelWings8
08-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Our jobs sound similar in the sense that we have our super incredibly busy and swamped times, and then downtime where I'll only get a few calls and emails. I usually skim through Facebook, check Slickdeals, look around on EoFF, watch Youtube vids, chat, read comics or blogs, etc.

NorthernChaosGod
08-19-2011, 02:05 AM
I'd offer suggestions, but I've never had a job where I wasn't constantly doing shit. Read?

Shlup
08-19-2011, 03:28 AM
No one tell her about Reddit.

The only job I've ever had where I've had enough downtime to piss around was when I worked at a nursery school and got nap room duty. I love nap room duty.

Peegee
08-19-2011, 05:13 AM
i'm on fb and if my friends aren't chatting I have a few communities on there where I frequently contribute spam i mean stuff. i also read cracked and something like 5-10 articles a day, sometimes involving sciency stuff and other times just layterms

Jessweeee♪
08-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah, my job is pretty much the same. It's a new business, and we're in between the setting up phase and doing our jobs phase, so right now it's slow. I've been playing Realm of the Mad God in my downtime. It's a nice little browser MMO, and any class can immediately warp to a safe area whenever they want, so it's nice for when I suddenly have actual work to do.

Shaibana
08-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Try Pokemon...
u can simply download a whole bundle (all gameboy versions) @ piratebay.
than u can play every generation. keep you bussy for a while

Pokemon ftw

Freya
08-19-2011, 07:32 PM
I can't download them on my work computer :/ but i'll look into that one you suggested Jessweeee

Jess
08-21-2011, 05:11 PM
What is this "down time" at work you speak of? There just aren't enough hours in the day for me, I'm always busy at work.

Shaibana
08-21-2011, 06:06 PM
im telling you.... pokemon...

fire_of_avalon
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM
I never, ever have downtime at my job so on Thursday when a span of two hours came about in which there was no plan, no emergency, no anything, I was kind of afraid. I sat in my office for five minutes just kind of staring at the wall, considered running away, and eventually came upon some work to do.

So next time you're bored at work, call me and I can give you something to do.