PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with FFVI for ps1 i request your assistance.

blackmage_nuke
08-19-2011, 06:44 AM
I just found a second hand copy of final fantasy vi for ps1 with the ffx demo. But im feeling a bit suspicious since the cover of the manual is in colour but inside the manual is black and white. Can anyone with a legitimate copy of FFVI on ps1 comfirm that it is meant to be as such or else inform me that it is not meant to be so?

Wolf Kanno
08-19-2011, 08:57 AM
The manual is in color, but if it has the FFX demo on it, then it might be a PAL version, cause I believe VI came along with the demo.

theundeadhero
08-19-2011, 01:02 PM
The NTCS version came with a FFV disc, a FFVI disk, and a soundtrack for FFVI disk.

blackmage_nuke
08-19-2011, 02:34 PM
I definitely have a pal version

Depression Moon
08-19-2011, 04:42 PM
They released a demo of X?

Wolf Kanno
08-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, in PAL it was released with FFVI (the Anthology/Chronicles games were released separately like in Japan) in the US it was released as well but part of the old Playstation Club/magazine type deal. The demo is literally the opening to the game starting where Sin attacked, I don't think it even has the part where Tidus is trying to get to the Stadium, it just starts at the Blitzball game and Sin's attack. The Demo ends around the time Auron shoves Tidus into Sin and causes him to go to Spira but you don't see that part.

TheSpoonyBard
08-19-2011, 08:52 PM
I just found a second hand copy of final fantasy vi for ps1 with the ffx demo. But im feeling a bit suspicious since the cover of the manual is in colour but inside the manual is black and white. Can anyone with a legitimate copy of FFVI on ps1 comfirm that it is meant to be as such or else inform me that it is not meant to be so?
I have this and the manual's contents are indeed in black and white.

blackmage_nuke
08-20-2011, 05:07 AM
I have this and the manual's contents are indeed in black and white.
Thank you, this is simultaneously a relief and a pity