PDA

View Full Version : Yes Homo

Yar
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
There is a fraternity on campus that seems to love dry humping each other at any opportunity they get. To be honest, it really creeps me out. :freak:

EoFF, I ask you: How gay can straight guys act before it counts as homo?

Rebellious Eagle
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM
I think that already does count as homo...
But brohugs and crying on each other's shoulders is fine imo xD

Pheesh
08-24-2011, 06:42 PM
It's not gay 'till one of you pushes the other and yells "Get off me homo." Then it's arm-wrestles all round!

rubah
08-24-2011, 06:49 PM
if the balls touch

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2011, 07:07 PM
if the balls touch

Mirage
08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
If the balls aren't touching, it's not homo.

And don't forget women can practically eat each others out and still be no lesbo.

Darkswordofchaos
08-24-2011, 08:13 PM
its not gay until the third time anyways. the first time is just experimenting the second is to make sure you really liked it then the third is gay.

Rantz
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Pshaw, there's a ton of excuses if you're wrongly accused of being ghey. #nohomo (http://twitter.com/#!/search/nohomo) and guy love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0) is just scratching the surface.

Tangentially related: #nohobo (http://twitter.com/#!/search/nohobo)

Old Manus
08-24-2011, 08:23 PM
University rugby teams are pretty bad for this.

I was in da (disclaimer: non-gay) club one night using the men's facilities when I overhear a club 'initiation' occuring behind me. The parley went thus:

Voice 0 (I write a lot of software): GET ON YOUR KNEES
Voice 1: But-
Voice 0: GET ON YOUR KNEES YOU FRESHER BASTARD
- Pause. A sound of an unzipping nature is heard -
Voice 0: NOW LICK IT
Voice 1: You can't be-
Voice 0: I SAID LICK IT
Voice 3: ...Just be thankful son, my initiation was far worse than this

At this point I shake and recage before turning around to the sight of a young man performing fellatio on another, while Voice 3 stands watching with a complatentive look on his face and holding a bottle of wine. All the while, partygoers are continue to go about their business in the restroom as if this were as common an occurance as teen drama in EoEO.

Apparently this happens all the time. They assure me that servicing a dude orally in a restroom is no homo though, so whatever, it's just chill

Pheesh
08-24-2011, 08:25 PM

I was in da (disclaimer: non-gay) club one night using the men's facilities when I overhear a club 'initiation' occuring behind me. The parley went thus:

At this point I shake and recage before turning around to the sight of a young man performing fellatio on another, while Voice 3 stands watching with a complatentive look on his face and holding a bottle of wine. All the while, partygoers are continue to go about their business in the restroom as if this were as common an occurance as teen drama in EoEO.

Apparently this happens all the time. They assure me that servicing a dude orally in a restroom is no homo though, so whatever, it's just chill

No, Homo.

Parker
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Old Manus' cricket initiation was much tamer, and involved merely a naughty bum paddle and making tea for the others

Old Manus
08-24-2011, 08:59 PM
But the feelings I felt were real

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2011, 10:04 PM

That's just... I...

What the fuck, ,man. :|

Yar
08-24-2011, 10:06 PM
what the hell manus

demondude
08-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Voice 3 man was my favourite.

Jiro
08-25-2011, 01:24 AM
Well the balls didn't touch, so...

Shlup
08-25-2011, 02:11 AM
My husband and his friend play gay chicken. He used to be second runner up, but when I saw him lift and drop his friend's shaft through his Halloween costume I think that might have put him ahead.

Side note: It was really hot.

NorthernChaosGod
08-25-2011, 02:30 AM
My husband and his friend play gay chicken. He used to be second runner up, but when I saw him lift and drop his friend's shaft through his Halloween costume I think that might have put him ahead.
wat :|

Jiro
08-25-2011, 03:54 AM
The only time I lost gay chicken was when my friend decided to skip the build up and just try and get in my pants. Gay chicken with a drunk guy who has absolutely no inhibitions is not recommended.

NorthernChaosGod
08-25-2011, 04:11 AM
I thought I was pretty good at gay chicken. I now know I am not.

Martyr
08-25-2011, 06:31 AM
I never play gay. I don' believe it. It's disrespectful to everybody.
I will pull gay moves to mock somebody if I fully intend to be disrespectful and aggressive. Sweet talking a man who's got a good reason to be pissed already is a great way to get into a fight.

G13
08-25-2011, 07:08 AM
One time me and a friend stopped at a local burger place to pick up some food and the guy that rang us up was this flamboyantly gay fella. I must have been sending the wrong signals or something 'cause the kid was hitting on me hardcore. My friends and I play gay chicken a lot, so my buddy looks over at me, smiles, shoves his hand into my back pocket, pulls me really close, and then fixes this kid with his increasingly creepy smile. While I'm struggling against the instinct to push him away, and even more so at the urge to laugh, the kid gets really quiet and rings us up without another word, and glares at my friend as we, still with his hand in my pocket, make our way to get our drinks.

I still don't know whether I won or lost at that gay chicken. :-/

Christmas
08-25-2011, 11:18 AM

So did voice 1 bite something off in the end instead of licking it? :bigsmile:

Old Manus
08-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Oh my God it was you!

Jiro
08-26-2011, 04:01 AM
Eric I think you won there man. Gropage is always a win.

Mercen-X
08-26-2011, 09:02 PM

I was turning around to the sight of a young man performing fellatio on another, Apparently this happens all the time. They assure me that servicing a dude orally in a restroom is not homo though
So, g-0-D*DaMNed gay... I always knew those Rugby bastards couldn't be trusted.

Being real though, one drunk guy dominating another drunk guy isn't gay. Every person on the planet gets their rocks off on power whether by claiming it or by relinquishing it. No doubt lust was involved though and both parties were as perverted as it gets but they weren't technically gay.

Gay chicken as well is something my own cousins tend to play on me and I always lose 'cause I can't stand them touching me. But it's not gay. It's a test of just how comfortable you are with your own body and the sensation of skin-on-skin contact. By now, it's just a habit for me to squirm when my cousins play this 'cause we're not really close enough for me to ever get comfortable with it, but if one of my friends tried it, I probably wouldn't care as much.
As long as you don't spring a boner when your guy friend pulls this on you, then you know you're not gay.

In summary: Are you gay? Do you fantasize about seeing your same-sex friends naked and holding them in your arms and holding their privates in your hands? You're gay. Do you get hot and otherwise stimulated when talking to, looking at, or being touched by your same-sex friends? You're gay. Do you have frequent dreams about porking your same-sex friends and wake up with a mess in your pants? You're so gay.

If you can't work up a decent boner for your same-sex friends, then you're not gay no matter what other confusion you may be feeling in your heart. Some people like to entertain the fantasy of a relationship with their best friend, but if sex somehow just can't play a role, then gay is off the table, my friend.

starlet
08-26-2011, 11:49 PM
STEVE KARDYNAL DOES SHAKE WEIGHT!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7-BTnHCzI) Not gay.

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Lulz, I was wondering why he didn't use the man version, then I found out.

blackmage_nuke
08-27-2011, 12:19 AM
A homosexual act is any intentional skin to cloth, or skin to skin contact anywhere on or above the thigh and below the waist.

A gay act involves mouth on mouth action

Caboose
08-27-2011, 12:28 AM

I just have to ask, what happened to Voice 2?

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2011, 12:28 AM
@blackmage_nuke: So if I purposefully punch you in the junk, that's homo?

blackmage_nuke
08-27-2011, 12:50 AM
S&M homo to be precise, possibly handjob rape

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Awesome, I'm experimenting.

Jiro
08-27-2011, 05:36 AM
Interesting criterion there!

blackmage_nuke
08-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Awesome, I'm experimenting.
Be well aware if you initiate this homosexual experiment I will proceed to stick penis shaped objects (possibly penises) into one or more of your orifices

Jiro
08-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Are you threatening a guy (who is threatening gay action) with gay action? What happened to simply asking people if they wanted to fuck?

Timekeeper
08-27-2011, 04:19 PM
You can't really say if it's gay or not like that, it's a blur.

Especially when you're in the heat of the moment.

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Are you threatening a guy (who is threatening gay action) with gay action? What happened to simply asking people if they wanted to fuck?
He's shy, don't pressure him.

rubah
08-27-2011, 08:41 PM
How do you win at gay chicken?

be gay.

Old Manus
08-27-2011, 09:18 PM
I just have to ask, what happened to Voice 2?This is probably why none of my software works.

Yar
08-27-2011, 11:03 PM
hey woah woah if anyone is going to initiate homsex activities with ncg or either of his ears in my thread it's going to be me dammit

Pike
08-28-2011, 12:15 AM
How do you win at gay chicken?

be gay.

You know how else to win at gay chicken?

be a cock.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/rooster.jpg

I promise this was a lot funnier in my mind

NorthernChaosGod
08-28-2011, 12:22 AM
hey woah woah if anyone is going to initiate homsex activities with ncg or either of his ears in my thread it's going to be me dammit
No, you'd enjoy it too much.

Mercen-X
08-28-2011, 10:41 PM
You people are just begging for this thread to get closed, aren't you?

NorthernChaosGod
08-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Maybe.

NCG's Left Ear
08-29-2011, 12:01 AM
It's cool, Mercen-X. I have an in with the staff. We can stay in this thread as long as we like.

Justy~ I've been so looooonely without you~

NorthernChaosGod
08-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Don't make me stab you.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5421/0828011617.jpg

NCG's Left Ear
08-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Ooooo, daddy. It isn't Justy, but it'll do in a pinch.

Stick it in there and swirl it around. Counter-clockwise.

NorthernChaosGod
08-29-2011, 12:27 AM
I will stick it in and make you go deaf.

NCG's Left Ear
08-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Mmmmm yeah, stick it in there deep. Just rupture that shit, I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

Yar
08-29-2011, 12:46 AM
:) Now I have a new picture of you!

Mercen-X
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM
What was this thread about again?

GhandiOwnsYou
09-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Apparently, dicks.

Shiny
09-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Oh my God it was you!
Yes, it was her and I was the one with the wine glass. Pinkies up!

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2011, 04:18 AM

This story wins, all other stories can go home.