PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Florida

SuperMillionaire
08-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Hello, this is SuperMillionaire here, on vacation in Orlando, Florida. I'm about to head out for sight-seeing and attractions, but before I do that, I'm taking a few minutes to catch up here.

This week, I'm hitting up multiple destinations, starting with Daytona International Speedway (as I'm a NASCAR fan), and then I plan to go to Universal Studios for (you guessed it) The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Then, I plan to go see dolphins at either SeaWorld of Discovery Cove, and I also plan on heading to the Kennedy Space Center as well.

All right, see you again soon!

SuperMillionaire

demondude
08-28-2011, 02:32 PM
pfft.

DD here, living in South East England. Right now I'm catching some rays inbetween rain showers and obese people walking past and eclipsing the sky. I'm thinking of, y'know, heading down to Tescos ... maybe even Waitrose today. And I got a text saying somebody is vomiting behind the local park ... I'll bring my camera. This is the life.

Oh, some elderly Tories are knocking on my door. Better go get some good stuff. Later!

Pike
08-28-2011, 04:20 PM
You are all small time.

Pike here, on Middle-of-Nowhere Island, Washington.

This week, I'm hitting up multiple destinations, starting with the world's smallest Wal-Mart (I'm out of shampoo), and then I'm going to drive 45 minutes east just so I can reach civilization for a few fleeting moments. After that, I might get some gas at Safeway... if I can find it, in all the fog. Then, I might watch all the Navy Air Force planes fly around. And around. And around. And around. And around.

Welp, back to hiding in my room all day! See you all around!

Martyr
08-28-2011, 04:25 PM
I live in Florida. I never have to be bored. I suppose it's a choice.
Even if I write a novel, I might still look back on my life and wonder if I did anything I wanted.

In my city, there is everything. I can do anything. I kind of wish I lived in a slower pace so I could be more of an activist in introducing new things, rather than joining other groups and paying money to do what I want to do.
But that's an issue with a backstory that can be told on another day.
In any event, I think that if you live in a boring town, you should make it unboring- but I might be talking out of my ass. I used to live at a ranch that was 45 minutes away from town, which consisted of a bank, a post office, a pizza shop and a house that some dude fashioned a video rental shop out of in the bottom floor (I don't know how he got permitting to do that).

Anyway, Orlando is fun, but everybody knows there are tourists up there, and the crime rate is high. Don't bother putting money in your shoes though. We know you have money in your shoes. I'll just take your stupid shoes. You better hope there's a Payless somewhere.
Don't forget that just a little further north is Florida Hill Jack territory. If you want some real adventure, get yerself a couple of dogs and go hog hunting.

Jiro
08-29-2011, 06:11 AM
If I can't hide my money in my shoes, where will I hide it?

Old Manus
08-29-2011, 02:35 PM
No "ON THIS DAY, 200 YEARS AGO, MILLIONS DIED"?

demondude
08-29-2011, 02:59 PM
Today is GG Allin's birthday. I've always respected him as a great intellectual of our times. Let's celebrate by attacking each other whilst defecating furiously.

Martyr
08-29-2011, 03:54 PM

Your bra if you wear one.
If you're a man (sorry. I'm afraid I don't know your gender Jiro), keep it in your wallet and try not to wear a Hawaiian shirt.

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2011, 04:23 PM
They built that Harry Potter thing just after we became to poor to do fun things like that. And now I don't live in Florida anymore!

But if I had to choose, I'd definitely choose not living in Florida. It's fun being a tourist there but omg it is not fun to live there if you're under 65.

Slayer1514
08-29-2011, 04:32 PM
went to florida last summer and we went to the park the day that the harry potter area opened. It was great giant line going all around Islands of Adventure, my sisters sat in the line for 7 hours to get in, while me and 2 friends did everything else with little to no wait.

Pike
08-29-2011, 04:54 PM

Your bra

Why does this amuse me so much? Is it because of the mental image? It's gotta be because of the mental image.

qwertysaur
08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Woah, Orlando without DisneyWorld???? I didn't know that was even possible. Get to the Magic Kingdom!

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 05:49 AM

Your bra

Why does this amuse me so much? Is it because of the mental image? It's gotta be because of the mental image.
You definitely just like imagine the men in bras, don't you?

Pike
08-30-2011, 07:35 AM

Your bra

M... maybe!

Jiro
08-30-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm going to have to disappoint you on the bra front, but if it were notes I could tuck it into my back brace I suppose.

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 02:25 PM

Your bra

M... maybe!
So how do you feel about Raistkini?

Pike
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM

Your bra

M... maybe!
So how do you feel about Raistkini?

:stare:

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
What if there was a Dakini?

Jiro
08-30-2011, 11:17 PM
That'd be a little too skimpy for my taste, I'm a modest modern woman.

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

demondude
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM

Got any of when you lost your virginity?

Jiro
08-31-2011, 12:15 AM
oh shit bout to go down in hurr

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 12:47 AM

Got any of when you lost your virginity?
This is how you repay me after making your wonderful thread?

demondude
08-31-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm a user, I thought Shion established that.

qwertysaur
08-31-2011, 12:57 AM
I'm a user, I thought Shion established that.Bet you can't use your Bankai yet though :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm a user, I thought Shion established that.
I thought you were different. :cry:

Jiro
08-31-2011, 11:27 AM
He is different -- everyone else is awesomer.

demondude
08-31-2011, 11:57 AM
fair enough

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 02:20 PM
He is different -- everyone else is awesomer.
At least you still treat me right.

Jiro
08-31-2011, 02:27 PM
I treat err'body right.

SuperMillionaire
09-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Woah, Orlando without DisneyWorld???? I didn't know that was even possible. Get to the Magic Kingdom!

We didn't go to the Magic Kingdom, but we did visit Downtown Disney, and also saw a show at Fort Wilderness.

Anyways, I'm back home now.