PDA

View Full Version : Let me do you a favour.

Crop
08-30-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm in the US and have been for a while, I'm mostly chillaxing in the East Coast area and have gotten up to many crazy adventures such as having a car crash in the ghetto of Baltimore at midnight! :eek: Want to hear this...and more?!
Then lets hang out! Who wants to hang with ol' C? I know pretty much all of you don't know me but still...I have a work visa so I will work for food, or praise.

To give this another topic at the risk of no replies, when was the last time you were in a foreign country and where was it?

P.S. also does anyone seriously want to meet up for a day or something? I'm limited to kinda the north east but we could make memories that would last a lifetime!

Shlup
08-30-2011, 02:18 AM
East coast is the opposite coast of where I am. Bah.

The last time I was in a foreign country was April 2009, in Japan. Before that it was August 2006, in Jamaica. Unless you count taking a bus through part of Canada to get to the cruise ship I took to Alaska.

America is so big that going to another state can sometimes feel like going to another country. I went to Boise last weekend.

Peegee
08-30-2011, 02:29 AM
i'm getting better at guessing the relative locations of cities.

it will be later in the year (near end of november) but I will be in VA and intend to visit washington DC. want to make a day out of it?

Pike
08-30-2011, 02:36 AM
I've never been in a foreign country. :(

I've also never been east of Billings, Montana. Anything east of the Rocky Mountains (aka some 2/3 of the USA or something) is completely foreign to me.

Jessweeee♪
08-30-2011, 04:08 AM
I've been to Mexico a few times. Not in the last few years though, because crimes against tourists are on the rise, and it was never really fun for me anyway because it was always Mommy and Daddy have lots of margaritas and Dos Equis day.

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2011, 05:32 AM
I've been to Mexico quite a bit, but that hardly counts with how close it is and being Mexican.

Jiro
08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Yeah you really should have put the USA you border jumping taco munching hippy :greenie:

Rantz
08-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Last time for me was in March-April when I went to the US to visit the female. West coast though. I'd totally meet up with you if I was in the area, Croparoo.

fire_of_avalon
08-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Never been to a foreign country unless you count Native American reservations. Cause they be sovereign.

I would meet you if 1) I lived in the north east and 2) wasn't a chicken.

Yar
08-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Just Canada. And yes Canada counts as a foreign country. It is similar to the US sure, but Canada has it's own culture and lifestyle.

Going to Japan next year. And I've seen Mexico from Shorty's car!

Christmas
08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
I went to England!!! :bigsmile:

I wanted to meet up with some of the people here!! :bigsmile:

But then I realize no ones know how I look like so forget it!! LOL!! :bigsmile:

Madonna
08-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Let me another twat to say I would meet you if I still lived in Baltimore or near the area. Insert a sad mopey face here, and then let me state I live across the United States in New Mexico. If it makes you feel better, Raistlin lives within a few hours of you, so start Visitor Messaging him and spend a warm night in the hands of the law (he is a law student and you could have funsexytimes so his hands are oh you get it).

I am pretty copacetic about meeting anyone and everyone if they wanted. You guys, even at your worst, are alright and fantastic otherwise.

Pike
08-30-2011, 05:01 PM
I am pretty copacetic about meeting anyone and everyone if they wanted. You guys, even at your worst, are alright and fantastic otherwise.

I told Kalilung that you guys could come and see me if you ever wound up in the Great Northwest but be warned there is absolutely nothing to do where I am. I mean, we could hit up Wal-Mart, I guess. (It's not even a Super Wal-Mart. :( )

Jiro
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
So I take it you would drive a long way to the middle of nowhere to meet with me, Lynx? I look forward to exclaiming things with you!

Rebellious Eagle
08-31-2011, 12:12 AM
I live in New Jersey if that's close to anyone.

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Guidos.

fire_of_avalon
08-31-2011, 02:01 AM
I live close to like three EoFFers. And I am too scared to meet any of them.

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 02:13 AM
I have like the opposite problem; I live pretty close to Amanda and she doesn't want to meet me. :colbert:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-31-2011, 02:50 AM
I have like the opposite problem; I live pretty close to Amanda and she doesn't want to meet me. :colbert:

This.

qwertysaur
08-31-2011, 04:01 AM
That's close to me :bigsmile:

sharkythesharkdogg
08-31-2011, 05:59 AM

I know at least one of them. This jackass. (http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/1129001914.jpg) So, really, who could blame you for being a little concerned?

Rebellious Eagle
08-31-2011, 07:25 AM
I'm not a guido. I don't live at the shore. xD

Shiny
08-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Unfortunately (or fortunately) you just missed me. I was just in Baltimore a few weeks ago. Titty pity.

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm not a guido. I don't live at the shore. xD
I wasn't calling you one, silly.

Laddy
09-01-2011, 12:30 AM
I have like, no EoFFers within a good distance. Besides rubah. I WILL SHOW UP AT RUBAH'S HOUSE I SWEAR!

Madonna
09-01-2011, 01:41 AM

I told Kalilung that you guys could come and see me if you ever wound up in the Great Northwest but be warned there is absolutely nothing to do where I am. I mean, we could hit up Wal-Mart, I guess. (It's not even a Super Wal-Mart. :( )
Do you live to torment us, Pike? Last year's road trip totally took us up in that area, and it is only by a smidge that we decided to move to Honolulu instead of Portland. Yeah, I think Kalilung's and my faces grew to show despair when we pass over the mountains and ended up on the east side of the states of Oregon and Washington. However, our entertainment could be invented, I am sure; three heads certainly are capable of even the least bit of brainstorming. Maybe the next time we are on the continent, we will try to visit.

Jiro, I do not think the Pacific Rim International Chunnel Network has been emplaced, but when it is, I will gladly drive or take a train to physically exclaim things together (oh my).

Jiro
09-01-2011, 02:37 AM
We can meet halfway along the tunnel and begin our own settlement.

Crop
09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Wtf guys, I thought the east was where it was at! I'm on the coast of Maine atm (great place). Looks like I should be on the other side.

Darkswordofchaos
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
I mean, we could hit up Wal-Mart, I guess. (It's not even a Super Wal-Mart. :( )

I didnt even know non super walmart still existed un till i moved out to phoenix lol