PDA

View Full Version : [XIII-2] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Wish List

Del Murder
08-30-2011, 08:16 PM
If there was one thing you wanted to know about FFXIII-2, what would it be?

For me I really want to know if Lightning is a playable character. It sure sounded like she was the star of this game when it was first announced but lately it seems like the Serah-Noel story.

Laddy
08-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Sazh better be back. And he better be important.

Jessweeee♪
08-30-2011, 09:03 PM
I would like to know how important the characters of FFXIII will be. I can see things going like, "oh well we don't see much of each other because everyone's on the run because we kind of broke everything whoops!" or I can see them sneaking up on us like "hey guys bet you didn't know I was in here!"

nirojan
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
If there was one thing you wanted to know about FFXIII-2, what would it be?

For me I really want to know if Lightning is a playable character. It sure sounded like she was the star of this game when it was first announced but lately it seems like the Serah-Noel story.

Wasn't there footage of her riding Odin and fighting a boss? Linking attacks and spells and whatever....so I guess (even in a smaller scenario) she'd still be "playable". I have no Idea if she's a playable main character, or if she's just playable during the epilogue or short hurrah sequence.

G13
08-31-2011, 12:38 AM
All I really want to know about is the characters. If this takes the route of X-2 where all the important characters become NPCs with uninteresting stories I will be very sad.

Hot Shot
08-31-2011, 01:01 AM
All I really want to know about is the characters. If this takes the route of X-2 where all the important characters become NPCs with uninteresting stories I will be very sad.
I second that.

But I'd like for the actual playable characters to be interesting. XIII's cast was one of the weakest imo. Sazh was great and the only reason I and many others like him is because his character, for the most part, was meant to be for comic relief, and he did that well. I want Serah and the other characters to feel 'alive'. Characters like Steiner, Barret and Sabin had more personality with just text than XIII's cast.

I'd obviously like to see some sort of mini-game, sub-quests and general exploration. I would love to have an airship, but that's not happening so I guess I'll wait until Versus XIII comes out in a few more years :(

ShinGundam
08-31-2011, 04:43 AM
-Random Encounters. :kakapo:

Rostum
08-31-2011, 09:10 AM
Town hubs filled with purpose.

qwertysaur
08-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Will the frocobo return? :choc:

CactuarKing
09-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I second that.

But I'd like for the actual playable characters to be interesting. XIII's cast was one of the weakest imo. Sazh was great and the only reason I and many others like him is because his character, for the most part, was meant to be for comic relief, and he did that well. I want Serah and the other characters to feel 'alive'. Characters like Steiner, Barret and Sabin had more personality with just text than XIII's cast.

I'd obviously like to see some sort of mini-game, sub-quests and general exploration. I would love to have an airship, but that's not happening so I guess I'll wait until Versus XIII comes out in a few more years :(
Minigames - the essence of final fantasy - I agree wholeheartedly!!
Airships - lso cool!!
:cactuar: :cactuar:

-Random Encounters. :kakapo:
I totally agree!! Bring back random battles with gil rewards and make it so we do not have farm for endless hours to get powerful!! :cactuar:
:cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar:

Elpizo
09-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I'd like to know if the monster design will be better and more interesting this time around, but judging from the info and screens we have, it just seems recycled from XIII, which had very bad monster design, IMHO.

ShinGundam
09-06-2011, 10:29 PM
I totally agree!! Bring back random battles with gil rewards and make it so we do not have farm for endless hours to get powerful!! :cactuar:
:cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar::cactuar: :cactuar:
The game already have new random encounters system.

I'd like to know if the monster design will be better and more interesting this time around, but judging from the info and screens we have, it just seems recycled from XIII, which had very bad monster design, IMHO.
Good point, considering this game has beastmaster elements i wish it we will have monsters from FF lore (e.g. Iron Gaint ).

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm curious about the localization process for this one. We've never seen any Japanese screen shots. Was it in English from the start?

ShinGundam
09-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm curious about the localization process for this one. We've never seen any Japanese screen shots. Was it in English from the start?
Lol, Today they have released Japanese screen shots. enjoy!
Nova Crystallis » Blog Archive » New FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Screenshots Debut Lightning, Valhalla (http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=1448)

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Interesting. So are they translating screen shots just for the fans' sake, or are they localizing the game as they go? Hmmm

ShinGundam
09-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Interesting. So are they translating screen shots just for the fans' sake, or are they localizing the game as they go? Hmmm
They are localizing the game as they develop it.

ShinGundam
09-08-2011, 10:29 PM
One more wish :

- No more crafting systems. :kakapo:

Marky Tee
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
this isn't so much my ff13-2 wish list but for the whole fabula nove crystallis series

i think it would be good if they were all more directly connected than just through the mythologies as it seems it is going to be
how this would be done i dunno

maybe something like type-0 is the story of pulse after fang and vanille left and is the story of how pulse became devoid of human life
and maybe versus could be at some point in the future of pulse ( because of the higher technology) with the people being the decedents of those who fell from cocoon

but hey i'm no story teller
i'm sure they could come up with something far better
well i hope so at least

Giga Guess
12-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Given the time travel element...I wanna see Oerba, pre-War of Transgression.