PDA

View Full Version : Twins

Laddy
09-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Did you know I'm a twin!?

I am, I have a twin sister named Alexa who is totally opposite of me in every way, shape, and form!

My blood type is O-, hers is B+.
I'm a good student who doesn't get into trouble, she well...isn't.
I have almost blonde curly hair, she has straight almost black hair.
I'm tan, she's pale with freckles.
I have silver-blue eyes, she has dark blue eyes.
We're totally different!

Are you a twin? Do you know any twins? :bigsmile:

demondude
09-01-2011, 12:39 AM
LIQUID!

Agent Proto
09-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Laddy, is she straight to your gay?

Unfortunately, I'm not a twin, but I did have twin uncles from my dad's side! They're not the same though, but it was pretty neat.

Jiro
09-01-2011, 02:39 AM

This is the best question.

I know (of) a few sets of twins and a set of triplets. One set played football in the age group above me and the whole team would always just yell out "hey twin" when they wanted either one's attention.

Shlup
09-01-2011, 04:23 AM
I have a friend who's a twin, and cousins who are twins. Both are boy/girl sets. One of BJ's friends is an identical twin, but I don't know either of them all that well.

I would probably jump off a bridge if I had twins.

Laddy
09-01-2011, 04:32 AM

This is the best question.
Yes.

Madame Adequate
09-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Twincest thread?

Peegee
09-01-2011, 05:36 AM
yeah is she hot?

btw when you said you were a twin the first time i thought there was another male laddy clone. i'm sadface now

Yar
09-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Is her internet name Lassy?

Pike
09-01-2011, 07:31 AM
A long time ago when I worked at Target there were identical twins who both worked there. It was the most confusing thing ever.

Rantz
09-01-2011, 08:23 AM
In my highschool thread three out of 20ish students were twins, but none of them to each other.

Jiro
09-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Twins with dead siblings :(

Jessweeee♪
09-01-2011, 03:11 PM
My grandpa has an identical twin. I used to call him the "other grandpa." They went to a twin convention in Ohio I think and took a bunch of pictures and it was crazy. Like there were thousands of people there and they were all identical twins.

Mercen-X
09-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I have a twin... he just doesn't have a name... or a body... technically, you might say he's more like a second personality, but I've never been diagnosed with any kind of psychological disorder, so basically, my twin is complete anomaly.
Oh, and he likes to start fires... *insert maniacal laughter here*.

Pike
09-01-2011, 08:47 PM
I have a twin... he just doesn't have a name... or a body...

OH MAN FLASHBACKS TO THAT SCARY FLASH GAME ON NEWGROUNDS WHERE YOU'RE SOME SORT OF PARASITE TWIN EATING YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR HOST'S BODY

I can't remember what it's called or I'd link it here and then you'd all have nightmares for the rest of the month

Shlup
09-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah, I taught twins for a whole year. I don't know if they were identical or not because they were kind of unbearably stupid and didn't know the answer themselves, but I could tell the difference between them after a week or two, much to their dismay. You kind of have to learn to tell twins apart when they're both in your class.

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 12:53 AM
I have twin uncles on my mother's side, but they are completely opposite. One is blonde and tall and the other is smaller and dark haired. He's in Naval intelligence and he's a badass but I don't know him so well.

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Since you look like Robert Plant (or better looking David Coverdale), does that mean your sister looks like Tawny Kitaen?

Jiro
09-02-2011, 07:51 AM

OH MAN FLASHBACKS TO THAT SCARY FLASH GAME ON NEWGROUNDS WHERE YOU'RE SOME SORT OF PARASITE TWIN EATING YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR HOST'S BODY

I can't remember what it's called or I'd link it here and then you'd all have nightmares for the rest of the month

All I can remember is that one you linked where that guy lies to you all the time. Press space bar to jump my ass.

Pike
09-02-2011, 03:09 PM

All I can remember is that one you linked where that guy lies to you all the time. Press space bar to jump my ass.

That one was pretty good for a flash game. I might have to replay that later.

Jiro
09-02-2011, 03:24 PM
The bit that took me the longest was the (real) ending. I knew what to do but my execution was rubbish. The next hardest bit was learning how to jump :shobon:

Mercen-X
09-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Ye twits are disturbing.

I'm not a twit! - J

Miss_Lulu
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
My friend Hannah is a twin. Identical, but you can tell the difference between her and her sister Sarah because Sarah is a bit chunky and Hannah's really thin.
Also Hannah tends to do crazy things with her hair. :)