PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Spongeworthy
09-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Well, I may as well just take it from the top,

My name is Nick, I was born, raised, and currently reside in Canada, and I'm here because I obviously love this series.

If I absolutely had to pick a favorite FF, it would probably be 7 with 6 breathing right down its neck, and aside from 10-2, I wouldn't say there is an installment in the series that I actually dislike. (there are spinoffs that I've yet to play but I don't count those.)

Anyhow, I am currently in the process of playing FF8 all the way through (I have just finished the SeeD field exam as I type this).

So yeah, with all that said, I plan to take part in many great FF discussions in the future and hopefully become a mainstay on this forum.

Cheers

Jiro
09-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Welcome Spongeworthy! Greetings and Salutations is my favourite way to say hello as well, so I think we will get along just fine!

I hope you enjoy yourself here at EoFF and feel free to ask any questions!

Did you run to the beach, or did you stand and fight (or hide like a nancy boy)?! The answer to this question could determine your fate.

Rantz
09-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Felicitations, my dear Mr. Spong E. Worthy. I foresee great deeds in your future.

Spongeworthy
09-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Did you run to the beach, or did you stand and fight (or hide like a nancy boy)?! The answer to this question could determine your fate.

I made it as close a call as I could just for the sheer rush!!!

Jiro
09-01-2011, 01:44 PM
You are certainly a worthy Sponge! Your courage is fantastic!

qwertysaur
09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I hope you remembered to draw the GF Siren during the mission.

Also welcome to the forums. Have a cookie! :cookie:

Pike
09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi Sponge, welcome and post around! :3