PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Race

LunaRaven
09-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Which race is your favorite in FFXII(this can include both humans and anthropomorphic creatures like the Vierra, Moogles etc..)?

Personally, I like the Nu Mou the best. They're mysterious, and we don't get the chance to learn alot about them, but their design is adorable---it reminds me of Falkor from the movie adaption of The Neverending Story.

demondude
09-02-2011, 11:51 PM
People like you put the Nazis into power.

I like the fat things because they remind me of real life. Can't remember their name.

TrollHunter
09-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Bangaa. They're just too awesome. Not to mention I used to love buffing up the one wastelanding ones and watching them wreck everything. I really wished we could've had one on the team

Remon
09-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I like the fat things because they remind me of real life. Can't remember their name.
Seeq?

I love the Viera, the most babelicious race of FFXII.

Wolf Kanno
09-04-2011, 05:47 AM
It's a toss up between the Bangaa and the Ivalice Moogles. Granted, I prefer the traditional moogles like the ones you see in FFIX, but the Ivalice Moogles are pretty impressive in their own way. The Bangaa are just awesome, and I agree, I wish we got more party members that weren't just Humes and Viera.

Jiro
09-04-2011, 03:51 PM
The Bangaa that you fight alongside that one time was an absolute beast. The Seeq too. Hell everyone is a beast.

Pike
09-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Moogles are the best.

I like the Ivalice bunny-moogles more than the traditional ones

Mercen-X
09-10-2011, 10:32 PM
What the bunnies called that can't talk but you battle them when they're angry?

I like the Moogs and the Nu Mou and the Viera and the Garif...

Rostum
09-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Moogles!

qwertysaur
09-11-2011, 06:51 AM
I like the Gria from A2. They are so useful. :bigsmile:

TrollHunter
09-12-2011, 04:30 AM
I like the Gria from A2. They are so useful. :bigsmile:

Useful in the sense that they're broken. Flying hunter with sneak attack? That's not nice.

James_Cub
11-21-2012, 05:21 AM
I loved the viera, I thought that was the best race ever created in video game history. I used to believe they were all lesbians who inbred until it was confirmed that male viera existed :''''''''''''' if there is another sequel to this game, i hope they are shown, i think it'd be cool to see one, also i think it'd be nice to finally explain the love stories going on. is larsa going to tap penelo, are balthier and fran lovers or just business partners? will the thief/princess story be repeated? stay tuned for xii-3