PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Pumpkin
09-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Everyone told me I would regret getting a tattoo but I got one and I really like it because it encourages people to stare at and/or make comments about my breasts.

Did anyone get a tattoo that they did or did not regret? Or thought you would regret but didn't? Or didn't think you woulod regret but did?

demondude
09-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Your tattoo is fantastic but I've told you that before. I'm still considering one, I just don't know what or where.

Peegee
09-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Y'all can thank Rubahs as it was her idea to take a pic of me

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8939/ocanada.gif

do I regret/not regret it? Please I barely realize it's there half the time. Best whatever hundred dollars spent

Pumpkin
09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I hope that means that you are Canadian.

Shlup
09-02-2011, 08:58 PM
I don't plan to ever get a tattoo, but I've seen a lot that I like. I love the galaxy Kalen has across her chest, and one of the bloggers I follow has an antique aqua sewing machine with strawberries and stuff around it.

On the flip side, my sister has nautical stars on her stomach, and her boyfriend has a big pokeball on the back of his hand. They're teenagers! And the tattoos look like they were done by someone that was blindfolded, with the tattoo pen held between their buttcheeks. Horrid stuff. I don't mind a stupid tattoo, as long as it's well done.

What's your tattoo, shion?

Pumpkin
09-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Cherries.

It's perfectly positioned and the right size so that if I wear a low top it shows without showing to much of my breast or if I don't want it to show (at school, job interviews etc) it's easily covered.

Darkswordofchaos
09-02-2011, 09:16 PM
On the flip side, my sister has nautical stars on her stomach, and her boyfriend has a big pokeball on the back of his hand. They're teenagers! And the tattoos look like they were done by someone that was blindfolded, with the tattoo pen held between their buttcheeks. Horrid stuff. I don't mind a stupid tattoo, as long as it's well done.

Thats why i will only get a tattoo from a pro whos work ive seen

Parker
09-02-2011, 10:38 PM
i love tattoos but will only get one when I have enough money to go to a sick pro with a million year waiting list

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2011, 11:12 PM
I love tattoos and other types of body art but I'm so fickle I know that if I got one someday I'd be bored with it. Permanence is an issue for me (but I am getting used to it.) A good friend has several, some of which are dumb some of which are beautiful. My cousin has several and while I love her I don't like any of them. My sister has one, below a scar on her leg that says "aven kal" a phrase some fans of The Dark Tower series might recognize.

Tattoos i've considered getting: a compass rose in my foot, a shamrock, the coheed and cambria keywork, a crow, the symbol of the Elder from the dark tower, a sunrise, the Celtic tree of life, a tigerlilly, an iris, and the word "MegaPow" in a comic action bubble.

Edit: while I don't think having every square inch of your body covered is all that great I immediately notice men with one full sleeve that's well done.

I WANT ANOTHER PIERCING THREAD NOW. or can we talk about piercings in here too?

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Isn't your sister like 15? :| And wtf gets a pokeball on their hand?! I hate that generation.

I don't have any tattoos right now, but I have a few designs that I'm eager to get once I have some disposable income to throw at some tattoo artist.

Melissaur
09-02-2011, 11:32 PM
I LOVE TATTOOS. I have 2 currently and plan on getting at least 21 more. At least. I regret neither. After getting them I wanted to just keep getting them but I didn't have the money. The feeling is kinda addicting. Though, with both of them, I totally freaked myself out about it hurting and, with both of them, they tickled like hell.

Jiro
09-03-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm not hardcore enough, I could never pull it off. Besides the fact I'd never be able to decide on what to get.

Shlup
09-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Isn't your sister like 15? :| And wtf gets a pokeball on their hand?! I hate that generation.

I don't have any tattoos right now, but I have a few designs that I'm eager to get once I have some disposable income to throw at some tattoo artist.
She's sixteen. She got the stars when she was barely fifteen, I think. She got her first tattoo when she was eight.

Her boyfriend is barely eighteen and he has like six. All of them are horrible.

When I subbed remedial algebra, one of the students had a ton of tattoos. They were well done though.

NorthernChaosGod
09-03-2011, 02:07 AM
She's sixteen. She got the stars when she was barely fifteen, I think. She got her first tattoo when she was eight.

Her boyfriend is barely eighteen and he has like six. All of them are horrible.

When I subbed remedial algebra, one of the students had a ton of tattoos. They were well done though.
Eight?! What the fuck.

Her boyfriend sounds stupid.

Jiro
09-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Well I guess kudos to her for being able to find someone who would tattoo an eight year old.

Madame Adequate
09-03-2011, 02:33 AM
I want a tattoo of DK doing :aimkiss:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-03-2011, 03:35 AM
I have three so far, but only seem to have pictures for two. The third is a celtic tri-knot with some Gaelic words around it. I need to get that finished. It needs darkened and my sister's initials at each point.

I regret nothing. Never. :kakapo:

Pike
09-03-2011, 03:55 AM
I want a tattoo of DK doing :aimkiss:

You should make it a tramp stamp :bigsmile:

Darkswordofchaos
09-03-2011, 05:00 AM
^this lol

i like tattoos of animals im getting one of a wolf done in a couple weeks
its gona be super sweet haha

fire_of_avalon
09-03-2011, 09:13 PM
My uncle has a wolf on his shoulder! It is pretty neat.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Oooh. I got a picture of the unfinished tattoo on my right shoulder. :cool:

Pumpkin
09-07-2011, 01:09 AM
I would post a picture but it might result in me getting banned.

Cuchulainn
09-07-2011, 02:57 AM
tattoos are fucking disgusting

fire_of_avalon
09-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Show us your tattoos, Cuch! Do you have any new ones? :D?

Rye
09-07-2011, 03:17 AM
My tattoo plans were post-poned again because early in the summer, I broke out in shingles all over part of my back, so I'm trying to let my scars heal 100% before I get anything done.

The plan is a literary tattoo either on my upper right back or over my ribs.

Jiro
09-07-2011, 04:51 AM
I would post a picture but it might result in me getting banned.

Send it to ShlupQuack and get her to judge whether it's postable or not :p

NorthernChaosGod
09-07-2011, 05:14 AM
Or just send it to me. I'll be the judge; I've gotten in trouble enough to know.

G13
09-07-2011, 06:12 AM
As long as your titties aren't exposed, I think you're good. :monster:

I want sleeves. Good sleeves. I had a friend who wanted a full length black sleeve and I was like "Unfriend".

NorthernChaosGod
09-07-2011, 06:15 AM
He wanted to tattoo a shirt sleeve onto himself? You did the right thing, brah.

Jiro
09-07-2011, 06:24 AM
He could have just dunked his arm in pant.

Or

y'know

worn a long sleeved shirt.

Pheesh
09-07-2011, 10:35 AM
i love tattoos but will only get one when I have enough money to go to a sick pro with a million year waiting list

Yar
09-07-2011, 06:40 PM
The plan for my trip to Arizonifornia was to get a phoenix tattooed on my back near my shoulder blade.

Unfortunately, I was pretty broke. :( So maybe after tax returns.

Peegee
09-07-2011, 08:35 PM
The plan for my trip to Arizonifornia was to get a phoenix tattooed on my back near my shoulder blade.

Unfortunately, I was pretty broke. :( So maybe after tax returns.

???? you afforded a trip to arizona but you couldn't shell a couple of bills (max) for a small tattoo? what did they quote?

my tattoo only cost 2 bills. Granted it's only in one colour but it was rather large

Pumpkin
09-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Just so I know, how much breast exposure is permitted??

demondude
09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Shion, go to the photo thread, it's full of tits. Don't worry.

Peegee
09-07-2011, 09:06 PM
this is fast becoming my favourite thread. Sorry delly belly

fire_of_avalon
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
shion, put it under a spoiler and don't show nipples or areolae. If you can see it in a bathing suit it's okay to post. If you can't see it in a bathing suit, I wouldn't post it.

Peegee
09-07-2011, 09:31 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/frown.gif

Pumpkin
09-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Well in that case...

NorthernChaosGod
09-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Nice. /smug

Melodies_of_life
09-09-2011, 01:48 AM
I love tattoos and other types of body art but I'm so fickle I know that if I got one someday I'd be bored with it. Permanence is an issue for me (but I am getting used to it.)

That's the way I was, but after I got mine (on the back of my right shoulder) that changed. At times I actually forget that I have one until someone points it out and that's mainly because I never really see it. lol

Zeldy
09-09-2011, 02:11 AM
I got a little star on my lower stomach on holiday in Tenerife, pretty damn random; the holiday was pretty wild, so it was a tribute! we nearly all got one. Got it on the last day before we flew, so it didn't get messed up whilst I was there. I plan to get many more, this year I'm planning on getting a geisha down my side, in black and grey, with cherry blossom in colour coming down.. :}

Rianoa
09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
I've always wanted a tattoo but the funds be low XD

NeoCracker
09-23-2011, 12:47 AM
If I got one it would have to be exceptionally nerdy, though I could never decide what I want. :cry:

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2011, 01:16 AM
A good friend has the Rebel Alliance symbol on one forearm.

Yeah it's pretty hot.

Loony BoB
09-23-2011, 10:41 AM
If I got one it would have to be exceptionally nerdy, though I could never decide what I want. :cry:
http://www.aiyon.com/keke/geektattoo.jpg

I would never get a tattoo. I like some out there (much like I like any art on any surface), but it's just not for me. I know quite a few people with them - some good, some bad. If I had to get a tattoo, it would most likely be a jaguar. Second choice? Chocobo, I guess.

Laddy
09-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Tattoos are cool when they're not on you.

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2011, 02:29 PM
What's so wrong with me?

DoNotAsk
09-23-2011, 02:37 PM
What's your tattoo about? Upload one picture LOL

Pike
09-23-2011, 03:12 PM
I would never get a tattoo.

Likewise. xD

Related to the forum: I saw a picture of a tonberry tattoo the other day. :tonberry:

Peegee
09-23-2011, 03:57 PM
I don't mind if tattoos is not your thing but I have a problem with judging a person for having tattoos. But I'm a libertarian fool...

Pike
09-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Nah, I get you PG. I don't have a problem with other people getting tattoos. I just could never get one myself! xD

Peegee
09-23-2011, 04:59 PM
n________________n

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8939/ocanada.gif

sharkythesharkdogg
09-23-2011, 05:08 PM
FOA thinks I should get this

or this.

but I don't know if I'd ever get a tattoo.

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Not the second one, the first one! And I didn't say you should get it (I don't think) I said it would be cool.

I need to make a commitment to a tattoo, dammit. Now I want one again.

sharkythesharkdogg
09-23-2011, 08:35 PM
I was there. I heard it. You said I should get a rotary tattoo just like every Puerto Rican ever. Then you said "They're stupid, but hot."

I was entirely offended. :zombert:

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2011, 09:09 PM
That first one is pretty cool, get it.

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2011, 11:47 PM
I was there. I heard it. You said I should get a rotary tattoo just like every Puerto Rican ever. Then you said "They're stupid, but hot."

I was entirely offended. :zombert:.

I DID NOT SAY PUERTO RICANS ARE STUPID. You are full of liiiiiiiiiies.

EDIT you know what would be kickass though? A full sleeve of car nerd stuff. That would be kickass and you could probably pull it off.

Dudes with at least one full sleeve are reeeeeeeaaaally hot. Especially when they wear long sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbow? Hooooooo boy.

NorthernChaosGod
09-24-2011, 12:18 AM
One sleeve isn't symmetrical though. :(

Bastian
09-24-2011, 03:10 AM
I only have five tats right now. My first was the Triforce symbol that's on the Master Sword because I've been a Zelda fan since '88. I got it on my left shoulder (LEFT, bonus points if you know why that's important). My second tat was the Auryn from The NeverEnding Story because i've been a fan of that since before Zelda. Then I got three more zelda tats on my left forearm and plan on getting a full sleeve of zelda stuff or at least a forearm sleeve.

fire_of_avalon
09-24-2011, 04:22 AM
I only have five tats right now. My first was the Triforce symbol that's on the Master Sword because I've been a Zelda fan since '88. I got it on my left shoulder (LEFT, bonus points if you know why that's important). My second tat was the Auryn from The NeverEnding Story because i've been a fan of that since before Zelda. Then I got three more zelda tats on my left forearm and plan on getting a full sleeve of zelda stuff or at least a forearm sleeve.
Because Link is left-handed! Yaaaaay!

Also... can I have yo' numba? After you get the sleeve? Because that is nerdy and sexy.

Melissaur
09-24-2011, 05:42 AM
So after 10 years of debating, I have finally decided I'm going to get my Umbrella Corp. tattoo. I just don't know where. With all the tattoos I already have in my "getting" list the only empty space on my body is going to be where a bathing suit would cover, my stomach, my spine, and lower back. I made a joke in #eoff about getting the Umbrella Corp. as a tramp stamp xD

Bastian
09-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Because Link is left-handed! Yaaaaay!
you win!

Also... can I have yo' numba? After you get the sleeve? Because that is nerdy and sexy.
only after i get the sleeve?

NorthernChaosGod
09-24-2011, 09:31 PM
You're no good to her until then.

Pike
09-24-2011, 09:59 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg603lnECs1qcnrvro1_500.jpg

Jiro
09-26-2011, 05:09 AM
What's yer tattoo about? Upload one picture AVAST, YE LILY LIVERED LANDLUBBER!

My tattoo is about you IE DO NOT ASK :argh: