PDA

View Full Version : What to Play...

Carl the Llama
09-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Ok so the money sat in my bank was starting to burn a hole, so I splurged on a number of games, now I am spoilt for choice and I can't decide which game to play, I am very near the end of Ninja Gaiden II (probably the hardest game I think I have ever played, and no, I haven't played the first, and yes, I heard it was worse lol) anyways, I have the following games that I have yet to even stick inside my 360:

Tomb Raider: Underworld
Prince of Persia (thought I might as well start with the first one)
Eternal Sonata
Fairytale Fights
Last Remnant
Far Cry 2

So out of these games, which do you think I should play?

Poll to follow.

Martyr
09-03-2011, 04:18 AM
I forgot Tomb Raider existed. Play that so you do not become like I once was.

Slayer1514
09-03-2011, 04:43 AM
I have only played eternal sonata and far cry 2 but so I cannot give you much help on which game is better, but I can tell you that i loved playing Eternal Sonata. Wish I had enough money to buy it but all these new games coming soon are eating up my money with trying to get them paid off before release.

Jiro
09-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Far Cry 2 corrupted on me so I am never supporting that game :aimmad: Eternal Sonata all the way~

Shaibana
09-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Tomb Raider: Underworld
i personaly think this game sucks, though im a big fan of tomb raider

Prince of Persia
hhmmm... loved the movie :P

Eternal Sonata
No idea what this is..
Fairytale Fight
.. never heard of it

Last Remnant
a friend of mine played this. its final fantasy'ish xD i would say play this one

Far Cry 2
i dont have any patience for this open-map game. i didnt like it

Bolivar
09-06-2011, 04:00 AM
The only one I can throw my hat in for is Far Cry 2 and it's one of my favorite games this generation. A lot of people were turned off by how long it can take to drive to some of the locations (Far Drive 2 lol), but if you just use your map, know which bus location to take to, the openness is great. It lets you analyze the terrain, find hidden diamonds and tape recordings, stock up on ammo, and plan out how to tackle the objective.

The openness means there literally are an infinite number of ways to tackle any situation and the AI provides a real challenge. Trying to maintain stealth is exceptionally hard but it's one of the most rewarding games to pull it off in, especially when they kinda know something's up and hear they're chatter ("Who is this guy? CIA, ex-KGB?"). When you find yourself going the water route, steering a motor boat through a secluded jungle river at night, looking up at all the trees and hearing the birds as the enemy's outpost comes up in the distance and knowing you're really about to ruin their day - it's an awesome game.