PDA

View Full Version : Appearntly I missed ribbons...

DeadReD
09-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Im at the end of disc2 but before I go on to 3 im getting limit breaks and ultimate weapons and chocobo breeding etc. before i go to battle arena i want to take a ribbon with me.. how i got this far without coming acrosss one i dont know.. whats the best way to get one at my current place in the game

Jiro
09-04-2011, 02:29 AM
There were ribbons in Gaea's Cliff and the Temple of the Ancients. I don't know if you can return to Gaea's Cliff or not, but the one in the Temple of the Ancients is well and truly lost now.

If you're nearing the end of disk two then I'm afraid you're really fresh out of luck. You can morph Master Tonberries in the Northern Cave, but that's disk 3. Unless you can get back into Gaea's Cliff, you'll just have to make do without it.

This (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gaea%27s_Cliff) page tells you where it can be found.

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Gaea's cliff is also impossible to return too. :(

Karifean
09-04-2011, 06:55 PM
You can still get ribbons by either morphing the Ochus you fight in the Battle Arena or win the special battle 10 times. Other than that, the only way to get more ribbons is to morph Master Tonberries, as Jiro already mentioned.

DeadReD
09-11-2011, 04:53 AM
if i go into north cave and morph a tonberry I can still leave right? im not stuck in there?

Rantz
09-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Yeah, you can still leave.