PDA

View Full Version : The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

Pages : 1 [2]

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Care to elaborate? Are you saying that, because I agreed with you on some points and disagreed with you on others, it makes me mafia?

Remon
09-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah those traps are really suspicious. It's more like you're making them on the spot to make lom look scummy.

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 04:14 PM
You know what, Qwerty... I don't like how you are playing...

Encouraging the town to lynch people along with investigating others is both reckless, and a thing that the mafia wants. The mafia wants us to cut our numbers down, so it makes it easier for them to take control, and it makes it easier for them to win.

You have still refused to say what you think about my revelation. As if you are trying to hide it. Why? Because it's the only thing that kept you from being a confirmed Paranoid Cop. If you sweep it under the rug, as you've been doing, maybe people will still believe that you are Paranoid, right?

And then you give us your "traps", a technique that I truly hate, because it allows you to seem more smart and thoughtful than you really are acting. It allows you to convict someone based on nearly nothing and sound like you have a huge case against them. This person happens to be me.

With the above thoughts, I have more than enough to vote for you, Qwerty.

##Unvote: DK
##Vote: qwertysaur

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm lynching DK because I'm a mindless drone and incapable of independent thought

##vote: DK

when he is revealed to be mafia I will put this on my list of mafia successes and brag about how awesome I am until the end of time for discovering him.

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Also seriously now, there can't be just one plain' ol' mafia in this set up. 8 town vs 1 mafia is a bit silly anyway, but with some sort of death-stopper and with Proto revealing Laddy's investigation despite him dying, there either has to be more than one scum, or the scum that we have is some sort of mutant death beast with six bajillion special powers.

demondude
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah. What. I've been reading through this keeping my eye on DK and Qwerty, and this is a good enough reason to vote imo. I won't say too much though because I'll just reiterate LOM's sentiments, so I'll say this: YOU SET OFF MY TRAP! :[

##vote: qwertysaur

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 04:58 PM
...Flavor coming up soon. Unless anything drastic happens from now to then, looks like DK is getting the lynch today.

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I don't really like DK's recent inactivity for this game, as I had hoped he would be a little more active than he is currently. Though, I would have to say that his activeness became his undoing. After all, being a "Greedy Cop" that he claimed, his greediness for the donuts left him too busy to interact with the rest of the cops, especially to the likes of Jentleness, our Friendly Cop, and Psychotic, our only plain Cop, who can now both claim to take this as their victory. They tried to pressure DK into explaining himself, but his mouth was stuffed from the donuts. He couldn't explain that he was really not one of them. Why would he? He wanted them dead, but instead, he ended up dead himself.

And with his lynch, the town of cops all win! DK was really a Fake Cop. Thanks for playing, chump!

Votecount.

DK: Jentleness, Psychotic, DK qwertysaur, leader of mortals (3)
qwertysaur: leader of mortals, demondude qwertysaur (2)
f f freak: f f freak qwertysaur (1)
demondude: qwertysaur (1)
Remon: Remon qwertysaur (1)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur (1)
Psychotic: qwertysaur (0)
Jentleness: qwertysaur (0)

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Wait, we're lynching qwerty?

Ok I am just a mindless slave here to do whatever you guys want and shrug off all personal responsibility and accountability really.

##unvote: DK ##vote: qwertysaur

no just kidding

##unvote: qwertysaur ##vote: No-lynch

Qwerty's traps are always prime mafia gold. Seriously you guys, him doing that doesn't make him suspicious, he always does this stuff. He's just adding a little bit of fun and flavour. Relaaaaaaaax. Jeez.

I don't really get any of his traps, though. lom's acting weirdly and saying some things that I wouldn't say (WHICH OBVIOUSLY MAKES HIM SCUM) but I don't know how he really got ensnared into saying it. He just... did it. Still, I got a clean result on lom so I'm not going to bust out my pitchfork and torch just yet.

Encouraging the town to lynch people along with investigating others is both reckless, and a thing that the mafia wants.Think of there as being 2 lynches per day. One we have no control over whatsoever, and there is no chance of the person dying being mafia. The other, we do have control over and there is a chance of whacking mafia. I will never suspect anybody for calling for a lynch to occur. Last night not withstanding, they're gonna kill us regardless of what we do.

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Oops, too late there Psy. :>

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 05:05 PM
hahahahaha

I KILLED THE MAFIA

OORAH

*heroic*

demondude
09-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I was a bulletproof cop. I was keeping it secret because saying 'I'M A BULLETPROOF COP' renders my bulletproof-ness practically useless because I won't be targeted. Called a Macho Cop, though.

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Also seriously now, there can't be just one plain' ol' mafia in this set up. 8 town vs 1 mafia is a bit silly anyway, but with some sort of death-stopper and with Proto revealing Laddy's investigation despite him dying, there either has to be more than one scum, or the scum that we have is some sort of mutant death beast with six bajillion special powers.Quoting this though. Kind of harsh Proto :lol:

Still, it was a really fun little break from the same old same old mafia set up and added a whole new dimension to the game, so it was good overall. :)

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 05:18 PM
And that's our game!

Here are everyone's roles with their sanity included.

Remon: Bad Cop Lynchee
leader of mortals: Random Bitchy Cop
Psychotic: Cop
DK: Fake Cop
Jentleness: Naive Friendly Cop
f f freak: Good Cop Lyncher
qwertysaur: Insane Grammar Cop
demondude: Paranoid Macho Cop
Laddy: Insane Naughty Cop

edit: Btw, f f freak did technically win in my setup. She just didn't accomplish lynching Remon.

f f freak
09-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Yay? Do I win or not? Either way, Congratulations to all the members of the town.

Remon
09-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Whoa who has the most votes?

Remon
09-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Guys. :p

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 05:57 PM
My traps for this game were a combination of dummy and bait traps. I was sure that either leader of mortals or DK were the scum, and since DK was not around I just played with leader of mortals instead for most of the day. I worded my posts so I would take some suspicion on myself, and try and frustrate leader of mortals so he would make mistakes that would give away his scum nature if he was in fact the evil cop.

Additionally, building a case against leader of mortals made the bait trap. If DK was about to be lynched and he had a chance to save himself, he would preserve his own life and vote to kill the person with the most votes. This backfired slightly as I because that person, but DK never showed up so this part was not needed.

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah!!! Also, Jeff forgot to mention that if I died there would be no. Day afterward sincee you would all be at my funeral. Good job Townies!!!

Remon
09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
@qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead. :p

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm glad I never investigated DK now that I'm confirmed naive, but truthfully I suspected I was from the beginning, being the friendly cop and all. :x

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 06:17 PM
@qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead. :pThat didn't confirm anything really. I thought the mafia would have some name like Evil Cop when it was revealed you all had fancy titles, and lo and behold he did!

You lot use the word confirmed way too easily :p

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 06:18 PM
@qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead. :p
Actually that was a false assumption. Laddy had a name with his role as well, so there was the possibility that lom used that info to create an alibi. :p

The increased suspicion on myself was the back up plan. if I failed to get lom as the bait for DK to try and save himself, I would use myself instead. This wasn't needed in the end though, as DK never showed up.

Remon
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
I considered that too, but I didn't really think that was the case here.

And also Laddy is a winner. Dead town aligned roles win with the town right?

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I believe the title suggests he did :p

Psychotic
09-08-2011, 07:33 PM
There is only one winner now. Thanks for being good sports! :)

Remon
09-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Participation is what's important :p

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Here are the PMs I sent.

Hi f f freak, you are the Good Cop. You're an admired person among your peers!

Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to investigate and I will tell you if they are guilty or innocent.

You win when the Mafia is eradicated.
You will also win if you happen to get rid of the Bad Cop during the day. One problem though, you don't know who is the Bad Cop.

~

Hi Jentleness, you are the Friendly Cop. Everyone loves you because you are such a nice gal!

Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to investigate and I will tell you if they are guilty or innocent.

If you die, the next day may be skipped for your funeral.

~

Hi leader of mortals, you are the Bitchy Cop. You may act like a smurfing bitchtard, but you often get the job done.

~

Hi qwertysaur, you are the Grammar Cop. You get annoyed by every little mistake anyone makes when in comes to the English language

~

Hi Psychotic, you are a Cop. You are there to serve and protect.

~

Hi demondude, you are the Macho Cop. The manliest of all manly cops, so you don't need no protection either!

You are also immune to nightkills.

~

Hi Laddy, you are the Naughty Cop. Yes, you are the kind of creep that's always copping a feeling on others, you bad naughty cop. :jokey:

~

Hi Remon, you are the Bad Cop. No, you're not mafia. Everyone just hates you because you're not a very good cop. Be careful though, someone is out to get you.

~

Hi DK, you are the Fake Cop. You're not really a cop, you just pretend to be one. You are also the lone mafia.

You can't investigate others during the night. However, you can nightkill. Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to kill and it shall be done.

You win when you are the sole person alive.

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
There is only one winner now. Thanks for being good sports! :)
:aimkiss:

Del Murder
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Poor DK, he was only 4 days away from retirement.

Laddy
09-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Why was I killed?

leader of mortals
09-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Well Qwerty, I still don't believe in your methods, but damn, are you a good cop. Or something XD

Really, I think you should have had DK lynched as you had originally planned and investigate me in the night. You made it a bit too complicated, and it confuzzled me XD

Jiro
09-09-2011, 03:12 AM
That was quick but quite enjoyable actually, well done town! Except for the fact that Psychotic cast the lynching vote. We are never going to live this down.

qwertysaur
09-09-2011, 03:24 AM
That was quick but quite enjoyable actually, well done town! Except for the fact that Psychotic cast the lynching vote. We are never going to live this down.Psy can pretend all he wants, but he knows I beat him to the punch this time. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
09-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Naaaawwww, like any of you nobodies could beat a World Class mafia genius like me to the punch. I knew Dan was mafia on day 1 when I saw Laddy had died and Dan made his first post of the day. Seriously, have a look at those two events, there are huge fuck off clues right there. He can back me up on me noticing it immediately if needs be 'cause I decided to rehash Mafia II and be like "Yo dude you are mafia this is fucking obvious" on MSN. If it had been anyone but him I would've instead gone into full on Psychotic berserk mode and had him lynched then and there. But 'cause he's a pretty chill fellow I decided I was going to try to help him win, but then he got bored of the game so I just dicked about for a bit.

Feel free to disqualify me for talking about the game outside of the thread and make me a loser :lol: I still figured him out legitimately, and first! As such my penis is bigger than anyone's in existence and LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING GREAT I AM AT BEING A HUMAN BEING MMMMM I AM LITERALLY FARTING ON MY HAND SO I CAN SMELL IT OH IT'S SO GOOD

please take every single word in this post 100% seriously...! :greenie:

Del Murder
09-10-2011, 05:39 PM
If I played I would have beaten Psychotic.

Psychotic
09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
You? Ha! You couldn't even beat your own meat.

Well, apart from that unfortunate incident when you were caught in that park dressed as Spiderman, but I know you don't like it when I bring that up. Those nuns didn't like it being brought up either.

Del Murder
09-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Do you have a dartboard you use to come up with these references?

Psychotic
09-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Yup.

Dartboard A:

Spiderman
The Fonz
Elvis
NorthernChaosGod

Dartboard B:
Children
Nuns
President Obama
NorthernChaosGod

Del Murder
09-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Well, apart from that unfortunate incident when you were caught in that park dressed as NorthernChaosGod, but I know you don't like it when I bring that up. NorthernChaosGod didn't like it being brought up either.
It works on so many levels.