PDA

View Full Version : The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

Pages : [1] 2

Agent Proto
09-04-2011, 04:28 AM
So let's get this started, shall we? There's 9 players, and everyone has some sort of special role. No need to reveal them right now because it's Day 0. However, we still need to vote somebody, right? Today is that day. You all have 24 hours for voting, and something good or bad may happen. It's up to the players to decide who'll get the surprise.

Anyway, there are 9 of you. BAM! Here's the list of players in no specific order.

1. qwertysaur
2. Jentleness
3. leader of mortals
4. demondude
5. Psychotic
6. DK
7. f f freak
8. Laddy (Whacked upside the head, Night 0) Insane Naughty Cop
9. Remon

Remember that this is just a game, so go out and enjoy yourselves! Day 0 officially starts. 5 votes for a majority.

Laddy
09-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Hi guys. I'm Laddy, and I must say you specimens look extra fine today!

leader of mortals
09-04-2011, 05:48 AM
I am Quina. This makes me better and sexier than all of you.

Jentleness
09-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Ah, the game is afoot! Good evening, gentlemen. :hello:

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Ninja more powers activate! :choc:

Remon
09-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Oh we're playing with our real acconts? Sweet :p

Remon
09-04-2011, 09:01 AM
accounts* sucks when you can't edit posts huh

Agent Proto
09-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Yep. No second accounts needed for a mini mafia!

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Hello frogs and frogettes. We have to lynch the mafia! I, for one, have a fantastic theory I would like to share with you all.

1. qwertysaur, American
2. Jentleness, American
3. leader of mortals, American
4. demondude, European
5. Psychotic, European
6. DK, European
7. f f freak, European
8. Laddy, American
9. Remon, European

As you can see, Europeans outnumber Americans. This is the same way in which town outnumbers the mafia. This is not to state that all Americans are mafia! No no! Just that there is a likelihood, given their minority status.

I am not finished yet, oh no.

1. qwertysaur, male
2. Jentleness, female
3. leader of mortals, male
4. demondude, male
5. Psychotic, male
6. DK, male
7. f f freak, female
8. Laddy, male
9. Remon, male

We can also see that males outnumber females in a similar way. As Americans, females, and the mafia are all minorities, we must logically conclude that the mafia = AMERICAN FEMALE!

##vote: Jentleness

GO AND DIE MAFIA LADY! I HAVE REVEALED YOUR SECRETS TO THE WORLD! :mwahaha:

Also, you may notice she shot poor innocent Jiro with a Bazooka in the discussion thread. Access to some serious hardware and a willingness to kill? The evidence just keeps racking up I'm afraid.

Remon
09-04-2011, 11:08 AM
I believe in Jiro :magus:

And Jiro believes in you

demondude
09-04-2011, 11:51 AM
My suspicions have been confirmed, Psy hates minorities and votes BNP.

I wouldn't be surprised if, like most Mafias nowadays, the roles and accounts have been engineered instead of randomised. So really Psy's post might be quite accurate.

Jentleness
09-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Good morning gentlemen, Ms. Ff. I see that Psy is already up to some nonsense before I've even had a chance to have a cup of coffee. :kaoindif:

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Some Italians like coffee. Italians can often be mafia.

This is not looking good Jen, this is not looking good at all.

Jentleness
09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I didn't realize you were still bitter over the whole tea party incident and the subsequent switch to coffee by Americans, you really need to move on.

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Aha! So you do not deny my well-researched investigation into your mafia status and instead try to distract us all from the issue at hand with your poorly conceived attempts at jingoism! That only proves my point.

ps: typing in a pink font, are we? could it be you want your posts to be hard to read so as to hide their mafia-filled content? Or is it because pink is a colour that is similar to red?? Or maybe both?! Because you are..... MAFIA?! Aha! Caught you out again! :holmes:

Jentleness
09-04-2011, 06:13 PM
I wasn't really rejoining you, I was just pointing out that coffee is the breakfast choice for most Americans. Well researched? You pointed out I'm a female American who drinks coffee, which is something anyone who spends any time in chat knows about me. Also, spend some time reading my posts in the fora; except for the few that I've posted from my BlackBerry, they are all in size 3, pink font with my trademark Hello Kitty face. :hello:

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Okay I just realised day one is only twenty four hours. Now logically we could all abstain from voting to prolong the day, but for some reason I think nobody will read this post so yeah. Never mind.

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:19 PM
This aint some kind of internet chat, sweetheart, this is REAL LIFE!

Also I noticed you still haven't responded to the charge of being mafia. Let me ask you straight out. Are you a member of the mafia?

ps: hello kitty = japanese = yakuza = mafia = SCUM = LYNCH!!!!

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:30 PM
##Vote : Psychotic
Because your arguments are ridiculous and I have no sense of humor.

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Weak.

##vote: Remon

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Shouldn't have voted for your partner huh dd? :smug:

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Because your arguments are ridiculous.Please explain how my brilliant and logical arguments are anything but amazing. :colbert:

Also, you may not use the letter "w" in your explanation.

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Same could be said for you and Jen hun.

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Shouldn't have voted for your partner huh dd? :smug:By the same logic, Jen is your partner and I shouldn't have voted for her! :smug: :smug:

Hoisted by your own petard! Is that how you spell petard? I hope so. qwerty's clever. He'll tell me.

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
hi-five DD you're a good partner

whoops meant to post this in the COOL DUDES ONLY forum!!! :shobon:

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
I already effectively said that. :[

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:39 PM
FUCK TOO FAST.

All of my posts are directed two above.

HI5

Remon
My vote stays :colbert:

demondude
THREE ABOVE

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:40 PM
STOP FUCKING POSTING

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:41 PM
WE HAVE TO GET SHIT STARTED!

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:41 PM
My vote stays :colbert:Dodging the question are we? You sneaky sneakerer! I did not ask you to remove your vote - vote for me all you want! With enough votes I'll be PRESIDENT!

I, rather politely I think, asked you to explain why my BRILLIANT and ASTOUNDING arguments were ridiculous. (without using the letter 'w') Do you refuse this perfectly reasonable request?

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Do I really have to?

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Nah. Because you can't. :smug:

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
But you're voting her just for being an american female, who writes in pink, and drinks coffee...

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 06:56 PM
I see some w's there, Remon. Try again.

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Here is my Argument. It is beautiful and perfect.

Leader of Mortals is mafia. Because he claimed to be Quina, and only Quina is Quina. So he can not be quina, and already is a liar on his first post.

Also notice how Psy is already protecting me by making Remon unable to accuse me of being mafia already, because my name has a w in it and he doesn't want Remon to use the letter w at all. :kaoclove:

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
##Vote: Leader of Mortals

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:57 PM
But you're voting her just for being an american female, that posts in pink, and drinks coffee...

demondude
09-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Laddy's being uncharacteristically quiet. That's my contribution.

##unvote: Remon
##vote: Laddy

Fight on.

Remon
09-04-2011, 06:59 PM
##Unvote : Psychotic
##Vote : Guy that posted in green the first time (so that some other smartass doesn't start posting in green)

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 07:00 PM
But you're voting her just for being an american female, that posts in pink, and drinks coffee...
American = minority
female = minority
mafia = minority.

Pink = similar to red = mafia colour.

Coffee = Favoured by italians = mafia.

It's logic and science! SCIENCE!

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 07:01 PM
if qwerty is posting in green that obviously makes him town. Logic and science, folks.

Remon
09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Psychotic = psychotic = serial killer.
Expect 2 night kills the next day folks.

demondude
09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
You're assuming there's a Mafia. Do you know something we don't?

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 07:06 PM
You're assuming there's a Mafia. Do you know something we don't?There's a pretty big hint in the thread title. :greenie:

Also yes I am the serial killer you found me! Good work with your logic and science! I am glad you are beginning to come around to my way of thinking.

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 07:07 PM
##Unvote : Psychotic
##Vote : Guy that posted in green the first time (so that some other smartass doesn't start posting in green)
:kaocry:

demondude
09-04-2011, 07:08 PM
You're assuming there's a Mafia. Do you know something we don't?There's a pretty big hint in the thread title. :greenie:

Also yes I am the serial killer you found me! Good work with your logic and science! I am glad you are beginning to come around to my way of thinking.

There have been Mafias with no Mafia in them before. :monster:

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 07:14 PM
This is a small game. And I am not the host, so it is safe to assume that the roles are not too wacky and that there is in fact a mafia playing in this game.

A mafia that we must destroy. :sophia:

Psychotic
09-04-2011, 07:14 PM
What's the ratio of games with mafias in compared to games with no mafias in? Please calculate this as soon as physically possible and post your findings in this thread, demon dude. We'll discuss them at length.

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 07:17 PM
What's the ratio of games with mafias in compared to games with no mafias in? Please calculate this as soon as physically possible and post your findings in this thread, demon dude. We'll discuss them at length.
Cite your references as well, and include an annotated bibliography, APA format. You will be graded on this.

demondude
09-04-2011, 07:18 PM
I will do this. But I will tell you through the medium of interpretive dance.

Agent Proto
09-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Vote count for now.

Jentleness: Psychotic, Jentleness (2)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur, leader of mortals (2)
Laddy: demondude, Laddy (2)
qwertysaur: Remon (1)
DK: DK (1)
f f freak: f f freak (1)
Psychotic: Remon (0)
Remon: demondude (0)
demondude: (0)

Names in italics are "self votes" meaning they have yet to make a vote so their vote is on themselves. Striked out names are self-explanatory.

Anyhoo, about 9 hours to go!

Remon
09-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I guess there are at most 2 mafia out there.

qwertysaur
09-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I will do this. But I will tell you through the medium of interpretive dance.
I am holding you to this. You have 3 minutes to have a video on Youtube or an animated GIF.

DK
09-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Well so far I must say that Pauw has made some very convincing arguments. I would never have thought to read into the whole coffee angle he worked on Jen, but it is very true. Almost everything he has highlighted with regards to her so far are spot on, and I think she has some explaining to do. I mean hell, just look at her avatar and signature, it is a horse with wings. That is unnatural. Genetic experiments on living creatures are highly illegal and generally reserved for underground black market types up to nefarious no good deeds. I suppose she will ride to her defence on a bear with cheetah's legs or something. :colbert:

That being said, qwerty is also highly suspect, look at him advertising his quest to apparently go around and kidnap young women and force them to do his bidding. Not even Iceglow has sunk to that level (yet). and yet here is qwerty proudly announcing it to the world. I bet he is the kind of man who would think nothing of sneaking into demondudes house at night and rubbing him out while he sleeps. :doublecolbert:

I am not convinced by anyone but these two are my biggest bets for scum so far!

demondude
09-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Okay well I was uploading my dance but I got arrested because the content breached decency laws. I'm also changing my vote again.

##unvote: Laddy
##vote: f f freak

Today has been spectacular and I'm sure we'll win.

Remon
09-04-2011, 11:16 PM
f-f-freakkk!!
Let's just leave the votes like that. If someone breaks the tie, they're automatically mafia.

f f freak
09-04-2011, 11:38 PM
While I respect the logic put forward against Jen, I believe us chicas have to stick together.
##Vote: Psychotic

Also, I don't want my vote to count against myself.

Agent Proto
09-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Current vote count.

Jentleness: Psychotic, Jentleness (2)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur, leader of mortals (2)
f f freak: demondude (1)
qwertysaur: Remon (1)
Laddy: Laddy, demondude (1)
Psychotic: f f freak, Remon (1)

4.5 hours to go

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Actually, I am not respecting the logic at all. Psychotic wants to say that I am Mafia because I am American Female who drinks coffee. He "forgets" to mention other characteristics that I have, such as being voted "Nicest Member" in the last Ciddies or for logically picking out bad guys in the last two Mafia games I played. In the last game I was the only one that found Barthandulas suspicious and I suspected Seifer of being Mafia before Seymour investigated him and found him guilty. In the game before that, I rightly pinpointed Xiahou Dun as Mafia and was recruited into the Cult by Sima Ye because I found both Sima Ye and Yu Ying's behavior suspicious. It is Day 0, there is nothing to go on, and yet Psychotic is trying very hard to turn the town against me. The question is why?

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
I hate coffee. Does this make me cleared of all suspicion?

Also, because I don't want my vote to count for myself, I shall retaliate on Qwerty, because that is the logical, kind, and town thing to do.

##Vote: Qwertysaur

Laddy
09-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Oh hi, guys! Wow, a lot of stuff's going down. I'll be back!

Laddy
09-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Wow, you guys...

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 01:31 AM
I hate coffee. Does this make me cleared of all suspicion?

Also, because I don't want my vote to count for myself, I shall retaliate on Qwerty, because that is the logical, kind, and town thing to do.

##Vote: Qwertysaur
Lies. Voting for me is mean and makes me cry. :kaocry2: It is not kind at all.

DK
09-05-2011, 01:33 AM
So now f f freak just rolls up out of nowhere and, while claiming to respect the train of thought against Jen, disregards the logic and decides to take her side because of some supposed gender based bond. Not that there could ever be another reason to have another players back in a game of mafia oh no. :colbert: qwerty and his perverted kidnapping still give me the heebies and makes me suspicious of him, but f f freak steaming in to defend Jen on such weak reasoning worries me even more. I will not stand for it!

##Vote: f f freak

I've still got my eye on you, qwerty. :colbert:

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Look all you want DK, just keep in mind Remon also has little girls he uses to fight. :p

Laddy
09-05-2011, 02:21 AM
This feels like a Celebrity Mafia. :lol:

Oh god, we better be logical Day 2 or I will scream.

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 02:28 AM
What's logic?

Laddy
09-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Something you will never know, my child *scratches head*

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Psychotic: f f freak, Jentleness, Remon (2)
qwertysaur: Remon, leader of mortals (2)
f f freak: demondude, DK (2)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur (1)
Jentleness: Psychotic (1)
Laddy: Laddy, demondude (1)
DK: (0)

3 way tie and 1 hour remaining!

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 03:18 AM
I love having my head scratched. Ask Naomi, I fall asleep on her shoulder when she does that.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Actually, I am not respecting the logic at all. Psychotic wants to say that I am Mafia because I am American Female who drinks coffee. He "forgets" to mention other characteristics that I have, such as being voted "Nicest Member" in the last Ciddies or for logically picking out bad guys in the last two Mafia games I played. In the last game I was the only one that found Barthandulas suspicious and I suspected Seifer of being Mafia before Seymour investigated him and found him guilty. In the game before that, I rightly pinpointed Xiahou Dun as Mafia and was recruited into the Cult by Sima Ye because I found both Sima Ye and Yu Ying's behavior suspicious. It is Day 0, there is nothing to go on, and yet Psychotic is trying very hard to turn the town against me. The question is why?

What happened in previous mafia games is totally irrelevant.

However, I will play you at your own game. I am the greatest townsperson in EoFF Mafia in history, and infinitely better than you. Now before you get a-hollerin' http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/120381-scummies-revelations-its-about-time.html THE SCUMMIES. Oh yes. I have proof, as voted for by my peers, that not only am I the Best Townsperson and the Best Strategist, but the Best Overall Player! You found four scummy people over the course of two games? Ha. I destroyed two entire mafias single-handedly in one game. (see Mafia VII! No, really. See that thread.) You're just not at my level. Sorry kiddo. Maybe when you're older.

By your own logic, I am less scummy than you, and you should therefore unvote me and vote for yourself.

You're welcome. :)

ps: ##unvote: ##vote: ff freak i'm not going down for this tit

f f freak
09-05-2011, 03:27 AM
##Unvote: Psychotic
##Vote: Laddy

Because Laddy is not voting blindly like a good town would do on the first day. Clearly scum.

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 03:42 AM
I remember doing the deciding vote for f f freak in the first mini mafia. She was the cop.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 03:46 AM
I remember the last game of Mafia where I was the tie-breaker. I killed the cop. Not my best moment.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 03:49 AM
I feel like I should at least make some sort of effort to save myself.

##Unvote: Laddy
##Vote: qwertysaur

Laddy
09-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Oh God what do I do!? You guys are so ridiculous! D:

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Vote count

qwertysaur: Remon, leader of mortals, f f freak (3)
f f freak: demondude, DK (2)
Laddy: Laddy demondude, f f freak (1)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur (1)
Psychotic: Jentleness Remon, f f freak (1)
Jentleness: Psychotic (1)
DK: (0)

And it looks like qwertysaur has the most votes at the end of the day! So he shall win a surprise! He will lose his voting ability on Day 1, meaning his vote will not count. He still has to vote, or he will get a self-vote on himself. Congrats qwerty! :D

Night 0 will start, send in your night actions whenever you can!

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Laddy was watching a rerun of one of his most favorite shows ever, EoFF Survivor, when it suddenly happened. At first, he heard a noise coming from outside his room. He decided to take a peek when a masked man (or woman) whacked him upside the head. "That's the last time you'll decide to hit on me, you freak!" the masked assilant shouted as he (or she) kicked Laddy's motionless body on the ground. Laddy would be bothering no one ever again.

Laddy was an Insane Naughty Cop. Thanks for playing! :bigsmile:

Day 1 has begun. Now there are 8 players remaining, it still takes 5 players for a majority though, and qwerty's vote has been nulled for today. He still needs to cast a vote though. 24 hours to go.

Remon
09-05-2011, 03:51 PM
We've been losing cops very early lately.

Remon
09-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Oh, I think I've figured out what kind of game this is :bigsmile:

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Ah, poor Laddy. :( Good morning Remon, I was just thinking the same thing. :hello:

demondude
09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
So I guess we're all on the same page?

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 04:30 PM
I believe so. Or at least we might all be on the same page, not sure about those who have not posted yet.

demondude
09-05-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm pretty sure this is one of the cop games (can't remember the name) and the only way really to win is to ascertain who the mafia are by interpreting the results. Obviously the Mafia will post fake results and we have to catch them out. I'm not very good at things like this.

I investigated myself last night and got guilty. I'm insane or paranoid.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh ho ho!

I investigated Jen and she's innocent. (:()

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Clearly I am naive though as she is scum. Logic and Science proves this. :)

DK
09-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Anybody up for a spot of power abuse? I think I see some underprivileged teenagers over there milling around outside a corner shop. My nightstick hand is feeling the itch. :smash:

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Clearly I am naive though as she is scum. Logic and Science proves this. :)

Funny, I investigated you and also got an innocent reading and wondered if I am a naive cop, too. :p

DK
09-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Will have to concur with Jen, I investigated Pauw and got an innocent reading as well. No suprise there, he is a noted town hero after all. Might have to do a self investigation tonight tho just to confirm nothing dodgy is going on, although with Laddy out as an insane most of us should be good, apart from dd.

demondude
09-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Laddy = insane

Demondude - demondude (guilty)
Psychotic - Jen (innocent)
Jen - Psychotic (innocent)
DK - Psychotic (innocent)

For reference.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 05:24 PM
So here is a thought:

There are 5 Cop types in a Dethy Setup

- Normal Cop
- Naive Cop
- Paranoid Cop
- Insane Cop
- Mafia Cop

We have nine players

It would not be that much of a stretch to the imagination to believe that Proto set the game up to have 2 of each type of Town Aligned Cop and 1 Mafia Cop. :hello:

demondude
09-05-2011, 05:26 PM
The Mafia isn't really a cop though, is it? He/she has to pretend.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Actually, you're right, there is no cop hat on the Mafia guy! Not that that really makes any difference, the Mafia guy knows who he is and who all the Townies are. It's not like he needs to investigate someone to discover guilt or innocence. :hello:

Remon
09-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I investigated f f freak and got innocent.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 05:40 PM
I do not appreciate your use of a gender-specific pronoun when talking about the rotten mafia, Jen. :colbert:

It is sexist and downright ignorant to assume that the scum among us is of a particular gender, and only someone VERY BAD would do such a thing!

Remon
09-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Alright here's the plan. Everyone that got an innocent result shall investigate himself. That way we'll know if we're insane or not.
It's also pretty safe to saw that the mafia will probably claim naive or paranoid, for obvious reasons.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 05:55 PM
That was my thought as well, Remon. The only draw back is that it will not eliminate the possibility that I could be a Naive Cop. :hello:

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 05:57 PM
I too investigated Psychotic

leader of mortals - Psychotic (innocent)
Remon - f f freak (innocent)

Updated list

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Also, Agent Proto. Are we allowed to say the names of our roles?

demondude
09-05-2011, 05:59 PM
The fuck.

Remon
09-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Oh yes we should totally tell our names. Let's see what the mafia will come up with :bigsmile:

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 06:02 PM
3 innocents I'm lookin' pretty good :smug:

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Also, Agent Proto. Are we allowed to say the names of our roles?

Not saying if you should or not. Go ahead, I ain't stopping you. Just don't copy and paste the role PMs.

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Oh, and I want to add, if you guys want to decide not to lynch anyone today, please use ##Vote: No Lynch

leader of mortals
09-05-2011, 06:08 PM
I am the Bitchy cop. I'm sure like most of you, I was given no evidence of what my investigations would come up as. I have a guess, however, that I would be a nomal cop on all investigations unless the person voted for me, or something. I'm gonna test this theory tonight by either investigating someone that voted for me, or voting for myself.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:08 PM
##Vote: No Lynch

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
This is going to get so convoluted.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 06:10 PM
I just got regular Cop in my PM. It was this pleasant shade of blue for those of you that care!

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 06:13 PM
To protect myself from voting against myself and until we have more evidence to pinpoint who the Mafia player(s) might be, I too, will vote for no lynch.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Well mine had an adjective in front of 'cop' as well so I can assume LOM is telling the truth being the first person to announce his role. Psy had the correct colour (which is a cheap tactic!) and a majority of innocent results, so I assume he's clean. It's weird that you're just an ordinary cop though. Jen and Remon both clicked early on that it was a Dethy game so they look pretty good right now because it's an indicator they are cops.

So right now qwerty, Dk and f f freak are the only ones without something telling me they're innocent.

Remon
09-05-2011, 06:18 PM
I just got regular Cop in my PM. It was this pleasant shade of blue for those of you that care!

That's suspicious...

I am a Bad Cop. People hate me for not being good with investigations :(
I don't know if that was a hint to being paranoid or not.

Remon
09-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Well mine had an adjective in front of 'cop' as well so I can assume LOM is telling the truth being the first person to announce his role.

What adjective? I think it's important, ya know?

Oh and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's the color they use for cops. :p

leader of mortals : we're pals.

Remon
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh and I meant insane above^^

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Well mine had an adjective in front of 'cop' as well so I can assume LOM is telling the truth being the first person to announce his role.

What adjective? I think it's important, ya know?

Oh and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's the color they use for cops. :p

leader of mortals : we're pals.

Yeah, it's important, but better kept to myself.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 06:27 PM
That's suspicious...Why? You're always saying "Action X is Adjective Y" without explaining why. That's suspicious to me!

Also, I know whenever I host mafia I make cop this lovely shade and in other, inferior games it's also been this shade too which is why I mentioned the shade in the first place, because I know you lot flip out if someone gets the wrong colour. Now you're flipping out because I got the right one? Pffff.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, I don't think any of us were given a hint as to our sanity, half the fun is figuring that part out. Lol, Leader of Mortals claims to be a Bitchy Cop. Funny, I thought Psychotic was the Bitchy Cop, he's been nothing but a bitch to me since we started! :mad2:

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Well, I don't think any of us were given a hint as to our sanity, half the fun is figuring that part out. Lol, Leader of Mortals claims to be a Bitchy Cop. Funny, I thought Psychotic was the Bitchy Cop, he's been nothing but a bitch to me since we started! :mad2:I think I would remember if I had been a bitch to you. :roll2

PS: Red smiley? RED AS IN THE COLOUR OF MAFIA....?

Oh Jen. Jen, Jen, Jen. These tangled webs that we weave.

Remon
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM
But that shade has always been used. And you were a cop on Dynasty warriors mafia. You knew :smug:

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 06:39 PM
BTW Paul, I don't believe Remon was suggesting that the color of your Cop Role was what sounded suspicious. I believe he was indicating that it didn't come with a adjective like "Bitchy" Cop, "Naughty" Cop, or "Bad" Cop. Remon can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I interpreted his post.

DK
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm a greedy cop and I guess that means as long as there is a bung or a few extra donuts involved everything is cool. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE oh man don't let old manus see this he will flip his tit, the police are beautiful etc etc

also Psy wasn't bugger all on DW mafia :colbert: he made one backwards post on the first day and then left to go to London. To see STEVE.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 06:41 PM
I too investigated Psy and got an innocent result. It seems we all though he was a little bit scummy, but I think this pretty much clears him of all suspicion, considering how many people have investigated him.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 06:42 PM
But that shade has always been used. And you were a cop on Dynasty warriors mafia. You knew :smug:No, it hasn't always been used. I just gave two examples of shades which have been used in previous mafia games. Seriously, go look them up. Also, you failed to explain why it is suspicious, just like you kept dodging my question yesterday when I asked why my post was ridiculous. It seems to me you want to keep throwing out negative words against me without wanting to back them up.

I'm through playing with Jen. You're my next dance partner.

ps: Tactically it would be better if we all investigated the same person instead of investigating ourselves. That way we can compare results. But you already knew that, didn't you, which is why you suggested it - to buy yourself one more day! :greenie:

##vote: Remon

f f freak
09-05-2011, 06:44 PM

That's suspicious...

I am a Bad Cop. People hate me for not being good with investigations :(
I don't know if that was a hint to being paranoid or not.

##Vote: Remon
Cheers mate. I'm the Good Cop and part of my role is to lynch the Bad Cop. So thanks for making my job a whole lot easier.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Sounds like some lyncher/lynchee shit right there.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:47 PM
That also basically confirms Remon is a cop.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:48 PM
So here's my conclusion.

Psychotic
Let us assume that Jen's theory: 2x sane cops, 2x naive, 2x paranoid, 2x insane, 1x mafia, is correct. At the moment, I think this is a reasonable assumption to make. We have lost an insane cop.

If I am guilty, there are therefore only three possible truthful results of "innocent" on me - one insane cop (now that laddy is dead) and two naive cops. We have now had four - If I was guilty, we would only have four if somebody else was lying, but if I was the mafia, there would be no need for anyone to lie. Under the proposed set up, I therefore cannot be mafia.

Yes, under alternate set ups I could be and bleep bloop bleep that's not the point I am making here. Under this proposed set up, I am proven to be not mafia.

Jentleness
It is true that everyone investigating the same person would garner better information concerning that person's character. I do not have a problem with that scenario. Since the majority of us already investigated you Paul, we could all investigate Remon if you like. Or me if you like that better. What does everyone else think about that?

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 06:50 PM
demondude, you have to unvote first before changing your vote.

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:50 PM
No because I think that f f freak just confirmed Remon as a cop. I think we should investigate DK or qwerty.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Let us assume that Jen's theory: 2x sane cops, 2x naive, 2x paranoid, 2x insane, 1x mafia, is correct. At the moment, I think this is a reasonable assumption to make. We have lost an insane cop.

If I am guilty, there are therefore only three possible truthful results of "innocent" on me - one insane cop (now that laddy is dead) and two naive cops. We have now had four - If I was guilty, we would only have four if somebody else was lying, but if I was the mafia, there would be no need for anyone to lie. Under the proposed set up, I therefore cannot be mafia.

Yes, under alternate set ups I could be and bleep bloop bleep that's not the point I am making here. Under this proposed set up, I am proven to be not mafia.

I agreed with this

demondude
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
tch.

##unvote: no vote

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 06:55 PM
No because I think that f f freak just confirmed Remon as a cop. I think we should investigate DK or qwerty.

I don't have a problem investigating either of those players either. I just agree with Paul, we should all investigate the same one, whether that's me, you, DK, qwertysaur, Remon, ff freak, or leader of mortals whoever it is should be up to the group to decide as a whole.

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 06:59 PM
DD: :colbert: I'll let it slide. I know you meant "No Lynch".

Vote count

Remon: Psychotic, f f freak, Remon (3)
f f freak: demondude (1)
No Lynch: Jentleness demondude (1)
qwertysaur: qwertysaur (1)
leader of mortals: leader of mortals (1)
Psychotic: (0)
Jentleness: (0)

20 hours remaining.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 06:59 PM
If I've confirmed that Remon is a Cop, I've also confirmed that I myself am a Cop, surely.

demondude
09-05-2011, 07:00 PM
If I've confirmed that Remon is a Cop, I've also confirmed that I myself am a Cop, surely.

Potentially. But you've shown us that your role is to lynch a member of town so it doesn't paint you in a great light.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Where does it state that Remon is a member of the town? At the moment you're trying too hard to protect him.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 07:03 PM
If I've confirmed that Remon is a Cop, I've also confirmed that I myself am a Cop, surely.Not in the slightest. Let's assume there is no ying to the yang and that you are mafia. We all do as you ask and lynch poor old Remon. He comes up Bad Cop. You can then use this as proof that you are a Good Cop. It would therefore be advantageous to you, if you were mafia, if Remon was lynched. It would also explain why you revealed your purpose before voting for him. If that was your role, it would've been smarter to have said "I BELIEVE THAT HANDSOME DEVIL PSYCHOTIC! HE IS SO WONDERFUL!" and voted for Remon while keeping your cards close to your chest. There's no reason the rest of the town would help you with your goal, so there's no reason to reveal it.

demondude
09-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Where does it state that Remon is a member of the town? At the moment you're trying too hard to protect him.

No I'm not. He claimed Bad Cop, not knowing what it means. Then you tell us your role is to lynch the Bad Cop, and then vote Remon. I don't think he would claim that if he were not town aligned. Good enough confirmation for me.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 07:09 PM

Potentially. But you've shown us that your role is to lynch a member of town so it doesn't paint you in a great light.

Not necessarily, maybe I was right the first time when I said that the Mafia was a Mafia Cop. I looked that role up and the Mafia Cop is told what a person's role is when he investigates. This would mean that the Mafia has the advantage of knowing who is insane, paranoid, naive, or sane. If he investigated Paul and discovered him to be the sane cop, he may now be trying to get the Town to think he is suspicious because he did not reveal the adjective before his cop role. This is all speculation of course. Remon did put the pressure on the Town by saying anyone who makes the tie breaking vote would definitely be Mafia, which in turn could have made Laddy afraid to vote because he did not want to appear guilty. Just food for thought.

demondude
09-05-2011, 07:13 PM
But f f freak just confirmed that he is a Bad Cop and that means he's not Mafia. I'll keep saying it. :p

f f freak
09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Bad Cop does not negate him from being Mafia. The adjective could mean bad at the job, in which case its possible that all of his results will be wrong, or it could be bad in the sense that he is anti-town.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 07:17 PM
If I've confirmed that Remon is a Cop, I've also confirmed that I myself am a Cop, surely.Not in the slightest. Let's assume there is no ying to the yang and that you are mafia. We all do as you ask and lynch poor old Remon. He comes up Bad Cop. You can then use this as proof that you are a Good Cop. It would therefore be advantageous to you, if you were mafia, if Remon was lynched. It would also explain why you revealed your purpose before voting for him. If that was your role, it would've been smarter to have said "I BELIEVE THAT HANDSOME DEVIL PSYCHOTIC! HE IS SO WONDERFUL!" and voted for Remon while keeping your cards close to your chest. There's no reason the rest of the town would help you with your goal, so there's no reason to reveal it.

Although, this could be true, it would only last for one night. If we lynched Remon and it turns out he is a Townie Cop that's not the Lynchee then we know that ff freak lied and that she is Mafia. If he does flip Lynchee, then we know that ff freak is a third party Lyncher which would probably mean that she would win the game.

demondude
09-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Bad Cop does not negate him from being Mafia. The adjective could mean bad at the job, in which case its possible that all of his results will be wrong, or it could be bad in the sense that he is anti-town.

Then why would you be given the knowledge of a Mafia role, and furthermore why would he roleclaim that? Interestingly, if he gets his results wrong, then you're looking worse off because he investigated you and got an innocent reading. Bit odd.

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Agreed Jen. Either way, it is not a good idea to lynch Remon.

##vote: NO LYNCH
Bad Cop does not negate him from being Mafia. The adjective could mean bad at the job, in which case its possible that all of his results will be wrong, or it could be bad in the sense that he is anti-town.Then why is your goal "lynch the bad cop" instead of "kill dem mafias" (I'm paraphrasing) like the rest of us presumably have? Why are you a beautiful and unique snowflake? :colbert:

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I like the whole idea of everyone investigating the same person and finding out the results so we can figure out who is insane,sane, paranoid, and naive. It makes the most sense with the least amount of casualties. If there is only one Mafia role we have a 7 to 1 chance of lynching a Townie.

f f freak
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Agreed Jen. Either way, it is not a good idea to lynch Remon.

##vote: NO LYNCH
Bad Cop does not negate him from being Mafia. The adjective could mean bad at the job, in which case its possible that all of his results will be wrong, or it could be bad in the sense that he is anti-town.Then why is your goal "lynch the bad cop" instead of "kill dem mafias" (I'm paraphrasing) like the rest of us presumably have? Why are you a beautiful and unique snowflake? :colbert:

When did I say that killing scum wasn't part of my job?

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
When did you say it was? :)

Your argument was that being a Bad Cop did not necessarily make Remon town, because a Bad Cop could be a mafia cop. So your role is to... kill the mafia... and kill the bad cop...aka the same guy...? Not buying it.

##unvote: No Lynch

If she's mafia, hurrah.
If she's not, she's still not a townie as her goal is not to destroy the mafia, it's to kill Remon. This Remon killing lark could also be a liability if the game goes on. The mafia sure as hell wouldn't kill her now and as our numbers thin, can we really trust or rely on someone who has to lynch Remon to win?

Nope.

Either way, lynching her = good.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Alright, fine, but can we all agree to investigate one person so in the event the game does go on, we can at least collaborate in the morning? :hello:

Psychotic
09-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Sure. Let's pick Demon Dude!

demondude
09-05-2011, 07:56 PM
If there's some framing role or some shit then I'm fucked.

Jentleness
09-05-2011, 08:20 PM

I realized that if what you suggest is true and ff freak is a Mafia/Lyncher player and not town, her claim that you are innocent does not count. This, of course, relies on the assumption that I am correct about how the game set up is, so you need one more innocent investigation to totally clear you. I'm not saying you aren't innocent, I'm just saying you still have a shade of doubt like the rest of us. If qwertysaur investigated you and comes up innocent, then I would say you are completely cleared. Otherwise, those of us who already investigated you can investigate ourselves, and those who haven't investigated you can, and I'm sure we can clear up the fog that way.

Another thought I had was that maybe the adjective attached to the type of cop you are doesn't have anything to do with being a cop. For instance, what if Remon's Bad Cop is like a Hated Townie Role in which he needs one less vote to a majority? Or what if leader of mortals Bitchy Cop means he is also a Vengeful Townie who can immediately kill someone after he is lynched? This could also indicate that Bad Cop/Good Cop is a Lynchee/Lyncher pair as well. I'm just trying to think up as many scenarios as possible.

I don't have a problem with investigating Demon Dude, I don't really think their is a Framer Mafia among us, since the game is so small, but that would really be a mind smurf if there is!

f f freak
09-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Another thought I had was that maybe the adjective attached to the type of cop you are doesn't have anything to do with being a cop. For instance, what if Remon's Bad Cop is like a Hated Townie Role in which he needs one less vote to a majority? Or what if leader of mortals Bitchy Cop means he is also a Vengeful Townie who can immediately kill someone after he is lynched? This could also indicate that Bad Cop/Good Cop is a Lynchee/Lyncher pair as well. I'm just trying to think up as many scenarios as possible.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wouldn't be surprised if the adjectives did play some sort of role like that. Remon stated that everyone hated him because he was bad at investigating, which could be an allusion to a sort of hated townie role. Even if this isn't true, it's a neat idea.

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM

Because my vote doesn't count, but I need to vote for someone or else I have a self vote.

Anyway I am also a cop. (One who also must attack those with bad grammar which has been quite good so far, yay for good grammar.) and I investigated Psychotic last night. I got a Guilty result.

Day 1 investigations
qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty)
f f freak - Psychotic (innocent)

So I am either paranoid or insane.

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
[B]##Vote: qwertysaur

I can't let you do that, Star Fox. :colbert:

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:23 PM
The person who's investigation irks me the most though is Demon Dudes. I hate it when cops investigate themselves, so it's more of a personal preference but I'll be watching you closely. :p

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:26 PM
##Unvote: qwertysaur

##Vote: Demon dude

Is that OK with you? My vote doesn't count anyway so it doesn't make a difference who exactly gets my vote, I'm just throwing one out now so I don't have to worry about it. :p

Also bad qwerty! You should have said Demon Dude's, not Dudes! No cookies for me! :nonono:

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Also, if you guys want Laddy's investigation result from last night, anyone who wants it must ask me politely. :D Of course, we all know he ended up insane, so it probably doesn't matter.

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:30 PM
I think I figured out Leader of Mortals role. He must vote for whoever votes for him.

demondude
09-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Please may we have Laddy's investigation result from last night?

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Also, if you guys want Laddy's investigation result from last night, anyone who wants it must ask me politely. :D Of course, we all know he ended up insane, so it probably doesn't matter.
If he investigated anybody but himself, then does matter though, because we all know the real result is the opposite. :p The dead are not supposed to speak. :p

If he was paranoid or naive then it wouldn't make any difference.

Agent Proto
09-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Vote count update.

Remon: f f freak, Remon Psychotic (2)
f f freak: demondude, Psychotic (2)
No Lynch: Jentleness Psychotic, demondude (1)
demondude: qwertysaur (0)
qwertysaur: (0)

Remon
09-05-2011, 10:55 PM
##Vote : f f freak

Sorry f f freak I know that your role is to lynch the bad cop but we have to get rid of the mafia first. You can have me later <3 (and i'm voting for you cause i don't want to die yet)

f f freak
09-05-2011, 10:55 PM
##Unvote: Remon

Because even though Remon in my Lynchee, at this point in the game we can get more information from him being alive than him being dead.
Also, qwerty did you have an adjective before your role, like the rest of us?

f f freak
09-05-2011, 10:56 PM
That was supposed to be 'is my Lynchee', not in.

Remon
09-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Oh then it's better if ##Unvote : f f freak
##Vote : No lynch

And since you turned out innocent that means I'm not paranoid yay!

Remon
09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
I meant insane* -_-

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Grammar Cop. :p

f f freak
09-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Day 1 investigations

So based on this list we have the following possibilities for people.
Paranoid - demondude and qwertysaur.
Naive - Psy, Jen, DK, f f freak, leader of mortals and Remon.
And everyone has the possibility of being regular or insane at the moment, I think. So how are we all going to spend our night actions?

f f freak
09-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Grammar Cop. :p

I see. That should have been obvious really, I'm sorry for asking you such a stupid question.

demondude
09-05-2011, 11:14 PM
I think the consensus is that we are all going to investigate me, though I think we should do DK still. If we are going for me then who should I investigate considering I already did myself?

Remon
09-05-2011, 11:15 PM

Because my vote doesn't count, but I need to vote for someone or else I have a self vote.

Anyway I am also a cop. (One who also must attack those with bad grammar which has been quite good so far, yay for good grammar.) and I investigated Psychotic last night. I got a Guilty result.

Day 1 investigations

So I am either paranoid or insane.

Everyone's a cop?

Remon
09-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Is this a dethy-lyncher game?

Remon
09-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Or scratch that, someone died. (can't I edit my posts? :cry:)

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 12:06 AM
I think the consensus is that we are all going to investigate me, though I think we should do DK still. If we are going for me then who should I investigate considering I already did myself?
Investigate either Psychotic, f f freak or Jentleness. :p

The thing that strikes me as odd though is the number of people who found Psychotic innocent. If there are two of each type of cop in the setup then the only possible people who can be paranoid are myself and demondude. So that leaves 2 sane cops, 2 naive cops and one insane cop as laddy is the other insane cop and is now dead.

Next we have four innocent results on Psychotic. Because so many investigations on Psy are innocent it is impossible for him to be mafia because that would make me insane as well, which contradicts the statement that I must be paranoid. This makes Jentleness, DK, f f freak, and leader of mortals our 2 sane cops and our 2 naive cops.

Now all that are left to account for are Psy himself and Remon. f f freak has confirmed Remon being her lynchee, clearing him, and this train of thought is based on the fact that Psy is not the mafia member. So we have a contradiction, because someone must be the mafia member.

I think that person is someone who claims to have investigated Psychotic and got innocent. Those four people are Jentleness, f f freak, leader of mortals, and DK. Of the four, f f freak is the least likely to be the mafia member as she has already claimed to be after Remon.

I say we all investigate leader of mortals tonight.

I hope that chain of thought makes sense. :p

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 12:07 AM
oops, forgot to mention the part to dd was only if we went with everyone else investigated him. :p

Laddy
09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Can I tell people my result? If not, I'll o back to the grave.

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Can I tell people my result? If not, I'll o back to the grave.
IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remon
09-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Aaaaah!

Agent Proto
09-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Well, do you guys want to hear his result or not? So far, I think I've only got two requests.

Remon
09-06-2011, 12:24 AM
I want.

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 12:28 AM
I want.
Sentence fragment! :nonono: Bad Remon! :trout:

Also I would like to know the result, but at the same time would like to not know it because Laddy is dead and the dead can't talk. As I said before, whoever Laddy investigated would have their alignment confirmed and if he did investigate himself then you are just trolling us Proto. :p

Remon
09-06-2011, 12:33 AM
He might have left a note before dying.

Agent Proto
09-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Fine, might as well tell you since I brought it up.

He investigated demondude and got Guilty. Feel free to use this information or not.

demondude
09-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Oh. Great.

demondude
09-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh shit I just remembered he's insane. That's cool. No reason to tase me now, bro.

Jentleness
09-06-2011, 02:19 AM
I guess that nicks the idea of investigating demondude since Laddy is an Insane Cop and received a guilty verdict which pretty much verifies that demondude is innocent. The question remains is whether demondude is insane as well, or paranoid. The only way he would know this is if he investigated someone and was told that person is Innocent, as a Paranoid Cop would only get guilty verdicts.

I want to point out to qwerty that just because you received a guilty verdict on Psychotic does not necessarily make you insane or paranoid, you could be our Sane Cop, who knows? I agree that one of the 4 of us (DK, ff freak, leader of mortals, and myself) is probably not telling the truth and I once again willingly offer myself as the target for everyone's investigation, including myself.

I also wonder if there is more than one Mafia player in this game. Normal Mafia games roughly have a 4 (Town) to 1 (Scum) ratio. Last game there were 4 Mafia and 2 Lovers out of 25 players. The game before that began with 4 Mafia and 1 Cult Leader out of 20 players and the one before that had 5 Mafia out of 21 players. So it would not be completely out of place that there were 2 Mafia out of 9 players. So the setup I originally suggested might be a bit off. Maybe the setup is more like 1 Sane Cop, 2 Insane Cops, 2 Paranoid Cops, 2 Naive Cops, and 2 Mafia Scumbags.

Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be a true mind smurf if all the Cops were insane!"

My last plea is that we go with a No Lynch tonight. Like I said before, if we start lynching players we have an 8 to 1 (or 8 to 2) chance of killing an innocent, which only helps the Mafia. We can keep casualties to a minimum by using our investigating skills to find out each others sanity and let the Mafia do their own dirty work.

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Jentleness, for there to be 2 paranoid cops the only possible way would be for myself and DD to be them. We are the only 2 alive who have gotten a guilty result. (Laddy had one as well but he was confirmed to be insane already) :p

Jentleness
09-06-2011, 04:34 AM
OK fine! >_<

So (if we assume that both of us are telling the truth) then the list now looks something like this:

Laddy - demondude (guilty) Insane Cop
Demondude - demondude (guilty) Paranoid Cop
Jen - Psychotic (innocent) Sane/Insane/Naive Cop
qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty) Paranoid Cop

I want very much to investigate myself, but I realized that it will only eliminate the possibility of being insane (or substantiate it). If I investigate myself and it comes back guilty, it tells me I'm insane and not paranoid because I've already received an innocent investigation on Psychotic. If it comes back innocent, I am not insane, but I can still be naive. :/

Agent Proto
09-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Current votecount:

No Lynch: Jentleness, f f freak, Remon Psychotic, demondude (3)
f f freak: demondude, Psychotic Remon (2)
Remon: f f freak, Psychotic (0)

9.5 hours remaining.

leader of mortals
09-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Well, I won't ever be voting for Remon. With such a small game, I think a lyncher win might just end the game. I am also all for a no lynch tonight, so we can better collect our thoughts and evidence.

Basically, the only things that we have confirmed as of now is that both demondude and Remon(Although not confirmed, it is extremely likely) are innocent. Also, even though f f freak is a bad guy, I am almost positive she is still a real cop. Although it's not confirmed, I think it is safe to say that Psychotic is a real cop. That, along with me being a real cop, leaves us with 3 possibilities. Jen, DK, and Qwerty. If it is true that there are 2 of each cop, however, Qwerty is confirmed as a cop, seeing as he must be paranoid. Of the two/three, based on nothing more than just a gut feeling, I find DK to be the most scummy. Thus, I propose that we all vote for no lynch, and investigate him tonight. If you wish to investigate me, that's fine. If that is your choice, I too will investigate myself.

I will hold off on voting for no lynch, however, in fear of an accidental speed lynch of nothing.

leader of mortals
09-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Actually, I just had a breakthrough.

Remon - f f freak (innocent)[COLOR=#ff00cc]

Assuming that we have 2 of all 4 types of Cop, we have 2 naive, 2 paranoid, 2 sane, and 1 insane left.

Now, the 2 paranoids are pretty much confirmed now, so I will forget about them

Remon investigates f f freak, who I am quite sure is a real cop. I believe Remon to be either sane or naive.

Now, 4 people investigated Psychotic, and Psychotic investigated Jen. All came up innocent. If there really is 2 of each type of cop, 1 of these 5 people(1 of them is mafia) must be an insane cop. This means that the insane cop found the mafia. The only one that investigated a different person was Psychotic, meaning he must be the insane cop, and Jen must be the mafia.

If we lynch Jen today, we can either win, if Jen is mafia, or we can conclude that there is not 2 of each type of cop. I find that the potential for winning as well as learning about which roles may be in the game is more than enough to warrant a vote for Jen.

##Vote: Jentleness

Jiro
09-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Proto won't be here to close the day, so I'm in charge :bigsmile:

Two hours and a half hours left!

Remon
09-06-2011, 12:58 PM
I still believe that another night of investigations is necessary.
Who are we gonna investigate though? I'll investigate Jen I guess. (i'm not investigating myself since the good cop turned out innocent so that means i'm probably not insane)

Jiro
09-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Current votecount:

No Lynch: Jentleness, f f freak, Remon Psychotic, demondude (3)
f f freak: demondude, Psychotic Remon (2)
Jentleness: leader of mortals (1)
Remon: f f freak, Psychotic (0)
leader of mortals: (0)

Jiro
09-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Hourish until the end of the day.

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm good with investigating Jentleness, as I'm convinced that either her, leader of mortals or DK is our mafia member.

Jiro
09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
No Lynch going once....

Jiro
09-06-2011, 03:02 PM
GOING TWICE...!

Jiro
09-06-2011, 03:03 PM
(shameless self post count bumping)

SOLD! The No Lynches have it ladies and gentlemen!

Night actions sent to Agent Proto. I don't know how long you have to do it, but make it quick smart!

Agent Proto
09-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Night 1 went on without a kill. Surprisingly, everyone manages to survive Day 1 and Night 1. Day 2 is among us, and we need to have someone lynched to end this day.

Also, 24 hours to go, or 5 players majority to lynch someone. qwerty's vote has also returned to normal.

Psychotic
09-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Theory: As night took so bloody long, the mafia among us did not submit his or her kill in the time limit. Remember that everybody claimed cop!

Expectation: The entire town will discuss doctors, roleblockers and fuck knows what else.

Psychotic
09-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Oh yeah, forgot the important thing:

leader of mortals, innocent.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 04:37 PM
I investigated Jentleness, result is Guilty. I investigated her because she is one of my top three suspects, and I have a sliver of blind hope that I am not paranoid but either insane or sane and get an innocent result. Remember, as soon as someone gets both a guilty and an innocent result, we will greatly narrow down the suspects.

So just to restate what I said yesterday, I think our scum is either leader of mortals, Jentleness, or DK. I'll post more when more investigation results are posted.

Also here is a nice update on everyone's results so far and all possible cop types, as well as any other important pieces of info. :p I made the Lyncher and Lynchee notes orange because I felt like it. :p

Laddy Insane Cop. (Confirmed)
Night 0: demondude (guilty)
Night 1: dead, no investigation
Demondude Paranoid Cop or Insane Cop (confirmed Town)
Night 1:
Psychotic Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop
Night 0: Jentleness (innocent)
Night 1: leader of Mortals (innocent)
Jentleness Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop
Night 0: Psychotic (innocent)
Night 1:
DK Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop
Night 1:
qwertysaur Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Paranoid Cop (most likely Paranoid)
Night 0: Psychotic (guilty)
Night 1: Jentleness (guilty)
f f freak Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also a Lyncher
Night 1:
leader of mortals Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop.
Night 1:
Remon Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also the Lynchee.
Night 0: f f freak (innocent)
Night 1:

demondude
09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
There was no death because of me. Trust.

Investigated Jen and got guilty.

Remon
09-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Investigated Jen and got innocent.

leader of mortals
09-07-2011, 05:18 PM
I investigated Jen and got no result. I have no idea how.

f f freak
09-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I investigated Jen and got Innocent.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Updated
Laddy Insane Cop. (Confirmed)
Demondude Paranoid Cop or Insane Cop (confirmed Town)
Jentleness Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop
Night 1:
DK Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop
Night 1:
qwertysaur Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Paranoid Cop (most likely Paranoid)
f f freak Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also a Lyncher
Night 1: Jentleness (innocent)
leader of mortals Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop.
Night 1: Jentleness (no result)
Remon Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also the Lynchee.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
There was no death because of me. Trust.

Investigated Jen and got guilty.
Trust is a fragment. Correct it now. :nonono:

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Looking at the results stated so far the only possible way Jentleness could be mafia would be if Remon is insane while f f freak and Psychotic are naive. This will also only work if f f freak returns guilty from a sane cop investigation. DK and leader of mortals would the be the sane cops by process of elimination.

To confirm this Remon would have to investigate anyone and see if he gets a guilty result, or everyone would have to investigate f f freak and post their findings.

leader of mortals
09-07-2011, 06:38 PM
The only possible way for us to have 2 of each type of cop is if Jen or f f freak are scum, and looking at the results on Jen, I'm pretty positive that she is innocent. Now, because of what happened with f f freak and Remon, I'm pretty sure that f f freak is innocent as well. This means that we don't have 2 of each cop, and we can not assume so, because to do so would be wrong. I do, however, think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have us investigate f f freak.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 06:52 PM
The only possible way for us to have 2 of each type of cop is if Jen or f f freak are scum, and looking at the results on Jen, I'm pretty positive that she is innocent. Now, because of what happened with f f freak and Remon, I'm pretty sure that f f freak is innocent as well. This means that we don't have 2 of each cop, and we can not assume so, because to do so would be wrong. I do, however, think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have us investigate f f freak.
Bolded text is a contradiction.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Well, I won't ever be voting for Remon. With such a small game, I think a lyncher win might just end the game. I am also all for a no lynch tonight, so we can better collect our thoughts and evidence.

Basically, the only things that we have confirmed as of now is that both demondude and Remon(Although not confirmed, it is extremely likely) are innocent. Also, even though f f freak is a bad guy, I am almost positive she is still a real cop. Although it's not confirmed, I think it is safe to say that Psychotic is a real cop. That, along with me being a real cop, leaves us with 3 possibilities. Jen, DK, and Qwerty. If it is true that there are 2 of each cop, however, Qwerty is confirmed as a cop, seeing as he must be paranoid. Of the two/three, based on nothing more than just a gut feeling, I find DK to be the most scummy. Thus, I propose that we all vote for no lynch, and investigate him tonight. If you wish to investigate me, that's fine. If that is your choice, I too will investigate myself.

I will hold off on voting for no lynch, however, in fear of an accidental speed lynch of nothing.
Why did you change your mind about investigating DK?

Psychotic
09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
...I can't believe I am doing this.

DD if you stopped the kill, do you have any information you'd like to provide us with regarding the intended victim or perhaps the attacker?

demondude
09-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I got targeted.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 07:06 PM
...I can't believe I am doing this.

DD if you stopped the kill, do you have any information you'd like to provide us with regarding the intended victim or perhaps the attacker?
I bet he is bulletproof. Makes sense for the mafia to try and kill him because he is confirmed to be a townie so he is impossible to frame.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
leader of mortals, what are the details of the Bitchy part of your role? Be as specific as possible.

demondude
09-07-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm not bulletproof, btw. Although I've been trying to keep it, you know, on a need to know basis so as to impede the Mafia. Which I did when they failed their kill. Leave it at that! :p

Remon
09-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah i also want to know about the bitchy cop.

Jentleness
09-07-2011, 08:06 PM
OK I'm at work and posting fro m my BlackBerry so forgive the plain text. I decided to go ahead and see if I am insane or not and I investigated myself (sorry qwerty). I received innocent as a result so I am either sane or naïve. It sounds like someone role blocked leader of mortals if he didn't get any result ion his investigation. Also, my suspicion right now rests on DK because he hasn't made a legitimate post since agreeing with me that Paul is innocent.

qwertysaur
09-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Updated again. Remember that one person listed is lying. I also added the extra words people claimed to have like my role as Grammar Cop.
Laddy Insane Naughty Cop. (Confirmed)
Demondude Paranoid Cop or Insane Cop (confirmed Town) has some variety with his role, refrains from elaborating
Jentleness Sane Cop or Naive Cop
DK Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Naive Cop, claims to be a Greedy Cop
Night 1:
qwertysaur Sane Cop or Insane Cop or Paranoid Cop (most likely Paranoid) Claims to be a Grammar Cop
f f freak Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also a Lyncher Claims to be a Good Cop
leader of mortals Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop claims to be a Bitchy Cop
Night 1: Jentleness (no result)
Remon Sane Cop or Naive Cop or Insane Cop. Also the Lynchee and is the Bad Cop

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Guys, let's see some voting so someone can get lynched at the end of the day. I swear, if no one starts voting, I'm going to modkill one of you at random.

Votecount

f f freak: f f freak (1)
Jentleness: Jentleness (1)
demondude: demondude (1)
Remon: Remon (1)
qwertysaur: qwertysaur (1)
Psychotic: Psychotic (1)

Jiro
09-08-2011, 01:49 AM
I pick qwerty because he's being useful with the tables. Kill him and the town will have to find someone else to do it! :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 02:33 AM
I pick qwerty because he's being useful with the tables. Kill him and the town will have to find someone else to do it! :bigsmile:
I didn't use a table though. It's just plain text at size 1 in tags.

I flipped a coin. Heads was leader of mortals, tails was DK. The result was tails.

##Vote: DK

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 02:35 AM
Actually I feel like making Proto do some work :bigsmile:

##Unvote: DK
##Vote: leader of mortals

qwertysaur
##Unvote: leader of mortals

qwertysaur
##Unvote: Jentleness
##Vote: Remon

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 02:36 AM
##Unvote: Remon

qwertysaur
##Unvote: Psychotic
##Vote: demondude

qwertysaur
##Unvote: demondude
##Vote: f f freak

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 02:37 AM
##Unvote: f f freak

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 02:38 AM
##Unvote: qwertysaur

happy now Proto? everyone got a vote during day 2. :bigsmile:

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Not what I had in mind, but whatever floats your boat.

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 03:33 AM
>_< I've been busy buying a new mobile phone! I decided on the HTC Incredible 2 and it is 1000 times better than my old BlackBerry! I was going there would be more dialogue before we voted but if you insist we must vote right now:

## vote: DK

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Bolded text is a contradiction.

The bold text is not a contradiction. I didn't say that I absolutely believed that f f freak was innocent, I said that I thought she was probably innocent. "I'm pretty sure", leaves room for error, thus making this not a contradiction.

As for why I believed it would be good to investigate her, I first will address your next question/statement to me.

Why did you change your mind about investigating DK?

I don't know how you missed the next post after it, where I had a revelation using my logic puzzle solving skills, but here it is again.

Actually, I just had a breakthrough.

Remon - f f freak (innocent)[COLOR=#ff00cc]

Assuming that we have 2 of all 4 types of Cop, we have 2 naive, 2 paranoid, 2 sane, and 1 insane left.

Now, the 2 paranoids are pretty much confirmed now, so I will forget about them

Remon investigates f f freak, who I am quite sure is a real cop. I believe Remon to be either sane or naive.

Now, 4 people investigated Psychotic, and Psychotic investigated Jen. All came up innocent. If there really is 2 of each type of cop, 1 of these 5 people(1 of them is mafia) must be an insane cop. This means that the insane cop found the mafia. The only one that investigated a different person was Psychotic, meaning he must be the insane cop, and Jen must be the mafia.

If we lynch Jen today, we can either win, if Jen is mafia, or we can conclude that there is not 2 of each type of cop. I find that the potential for winning as well as learning about which roles may be in the game is more than enough to warrant a vote for Jen.

The only error in my logic above is that I neglected the possibility that f f freak may be scum. I did this, however, because I did not believe that f f freak was scum. I believed that she was innocent. As for why I want her investigated today, it was to once and for all rule out the possibility of there being 2 of each cop. If both Jen and f f freak are innocent, that means that there is NOT 2 of each cop, if you look through my logic, which would actually make it so you aren't a confirmed town anymore, Qwerty, as well as keeping us from wasting our time with useless arguments of limiting the types of cops that we may be.

Now, as for what my role pm says about a Bitchy Cop, it says that, although I act like a "Bitchtard", I often get my work done. I don't know what it means by often, and I don't know if being a bitch has any repercussions.

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 05:02 AM
I love my traps, especially when people I suspect waltz directly into them :jess:

There are only 2 ways to confirm that anybody is town. Method 1 is having everybody investigate that person. Method 2 is to kill that person.

The method you are wording your arguments is what irks me the most. Phrases like "I'm pretty sure" are a red flag. It shows that you want others to go after the trail you suggest and collect evidence for you. Then when said argument fails at a later date, you have an exit and you get someone else to take the heat for you. Scum don't want to stand out in a small game like this.

That revelation does not answer my question though. You could investigate DK and vote to lynch Jentleness. You can't depend on your night actions to find all scum.

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 05:35 AM
So I'm scummy because I thought, and still do think that f f freak is confirmed because of how she claimed good cop? Of course I can't be sure that she is innocent without having her lynched, which is exactly why I said I was "pretty sure". I don't see how you are trying to turn this on me, calling it a trap. I also don't understand why you have yet to comment on the fact that it's almost guaranteed(Oh god, uncertainty again in a game where nothing is certain! I'm mafia!) that we have a different set-up than what was previously thought, which was the point of my entire argument.

How exactly, in a game that probably has only 1 scum in it(I'm not being exactly sure of myself again, I guess this further proves that I'm mafia!), is dismissing someone as probably town a scummy move? If she dies and is town, how would that be any different in people's image of me than if she dies and I say she is absolutely, positively town?

As for why I decided to investigate Jen, it's because I found her most scummy. Why would I investigate someone I found to be less scummy, and then just kill Jen without giving her a proper chance to be investigated. I also learned just as much from having Jen investigated as I did from having her killed, by learning that she is innocent, I nearly destroyed the possibility of there being 2 of each cop. Investigating Jen gave me the same info as killing her would have, and here it was done in a better and less reckless way.

Now for DK. When I said I wanted to investigate DK, it was thinking there was 2 of each cop, and me trying to use logic to find out what the possible cops could be. When I made that post, I didn't see what I found out in the next post of mine, the revelation that I cited earlier. Thus, my revelation DOES answer your question. Through my revelation, I got a better suspect. Simple as that.

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Wait a minute leader of mortals, I thought you said you got no result from your investigation of me? :confused:

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 05:47 AM
I did, but other people all got innocent. Thus, I conclude you are innocent. Sorry I worded that oddly. Qwerty will probably decide it makes me scum.

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 06:16 AM
The beauty of my traps is that I use more than one. ;)

I disagree with your approach to finding the mafia member. You look at one and only 1 person and ignore the rest. You need to take more than one person into account at once, like I am doing tight now. Using votes I'm putting pressure on DK to contribute to the discussion. While I wait for DK to reply, I attack you and pick apart what you say. I don't need a night action to make an investigation after all.

Clever use of sarcasm to dull my attacks though.

Remember that both myself and demondude got a guilty result on Jentleness.

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 06:40 AM
I understand that I can often be very one-track minded, but you saying that I should have lynched Jen and investigated DK is something that I strongly disagree with. In a game like this, every person is an extreme asset, and we must be careful not to lose one of those assets so carelessly. To be one-track minded is a safe option, and although I agree the safe option is not always the best option, with it being so early in the game, I stand by my decision, and it saved Jen from dying a useless death today.

As for yours and demondude's results, I didn't consider them. You, Qwerty, got a guilty result on a damn near confirmed town Psychotic. Demondude got guilty on himself. This means that you two are either Paranoid, Insane, or Mafia. Well, demondude isn't mafia since the insane cop found him to be guilty, so he's confirmed town.

Also, it still makes me sad that no one has commented on my revelation. I was really fucking proud of myself when I logiced my way into finding out that we are most likely not in a "2 of each cop" setup.

Now, I'm going to go to bed. I leave you all with my list of people that I consider to be town, and why.

Demondude: He was guilty by the insane cop. By definition, he is town.
Psychotic/Jen: They were investigated and nearly everyone got innocent. I see no doubt to them being town.
Remon: From his roleclaim, which was given weight by f f freak.
f f freak: From her roleclaim that she is the lyncher, I can't believe that she would be a mafia. I'm not sure, however, if being the lyncher makes her guilty on investigation.

This leaves only Qwerty and DK. I suppose I will follow Qwerty's lead, and vote for DK, and I will be investigating Qwerty tonight, unless we all decide on someone else.

Now, I'm off to bed. I should be able to come on in about 8 hours to see how things are going, before college.

Agent Proto
09-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Votecount.

DK: qwertysaur, Jentleness, leader of mortals, DK (4)
f f freak: f f freak qwertysaur (1)
demondude: demondude qwertysaur (1)
Remon: Remon qwertysaur (1)
Psychotic: Psychotic qwertysaur (1)
leader of mortals: qwertysaur (0)
qwertysaur: qwertysaur (0)
Jentleness: qwertysaur (0)

Oh my, 1 more vote for a majority on DK.

Remon
09-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Wait,wait,wait! Why are we suspecting lom? Didn't he suggest that we revealed our names first? I mean, if he were mafia he would have no idea that our roles had adjectives on them, you can't deduce that just from Laddy's death right?

Remon
09-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Oh and you sure you want to lynch DK just for posting once? -_-

Jentleness
09-08-2011, 03:16 PM
I am not a big fan of lynching anyone without some tangible and discussed proof, however, no one wanted to chat much yesterday about DK's merits. I don't like voting inactives, they are usually players who don't feel their character role doesn't play a significant enough role in the game to bother making time for play. However, I am suspicious of him from the lack on actual contributions he's made to this thread. He has never explained what "Greedy Cop" means, and he has not really done more than to point fingers at people for non mini mafia reasons (suspecting qwerty because of him signature, agreeing with Paul because I am an female, American, coffee drinker). Like qwerty, I was hoping my vote would put pressure on him to come explain his role better, but it hasn't happened yet. I think my next investigation will be leader of mortals. He was one of the three I suspected (along with ff freak). I will be able to say more tomorrow (hopefully)

leader of mortals
09-08-2011, 03:26 PM
In my mind, DK, Qwerty, and myself are the only 3 people that have yet to be confirmed. If we narrow it down to just me and Qwerty, I know exactly who to investigate, and who to vote for. Also, with DK being inactive, he isn't any help to us here. Better to lose someone that doesn't help than to lose a cop that does.

qwertysaur
09-08-2011, 03:35 PM
And the final piece of this trap was triggered. I stated earlier my reasons for narrowing it down to either leader of mortals or DK. I then placed a vote onto DK as bait. leader of mortals took the bait.

##Unvote: DK
##Vote: leader of mortals