PDA

View Full Version : Cats

Yar
09-04-2011, 11:24 PM
So I have adopted two cats. Their names are Casey and Nathan. :)

They're actually cats for the neighborhood that I have stolen. :D But they come to my house everyday and I give then cat food and catnip and stuff. Casey is a little white kitty that I suspect is a stray. She's always like FEED ME and LOVE ME so I do. Nathan is actually probably someone else's cat that gets let outside. She is so lovey and soft ya. I wanna buy her a collar and a name tag so when she goes home her owners are like wtf.

I'm sure that on a daily basis, Casey is picked up by about 30 different people. All of them part owners. She's such a trooper.

Community kitties! They're like timeshares.

Except they are mine goddammit.

CATS

crashNUMBERS
09-05-2011, 01:37 AM
I actually hate cats. I mean, theyre sorta cute, and yea soft. but theyre so boring in comparison to dogs. dogs always look like theyre smiling. cats look depressed

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 01:38 AM
KITTIES ARE LOVE!!! :kaoclove: :kaoclove: :kaoclove:

Pictures please :D

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2011, 04:20 AM
We always feed the strays around our house. One Halloween, one stray simply WALKED into our house. Four years later, her name is Toffee and weighs a hefty 20 lbs.

Jiro
09-05-2011, 05:40 AM
They are just using you for your food and attention Justy, they do not truly love you.

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 01:26 PM
They are just using you for your food and attention Justy, they do not truly love you.
No, that's how Cats show their love. :p

NorthernChaosGod
09-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Cats think of you as pets.

Madame Adequate
09-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Dogs think "Hmmm, these bipeds feed me, house me, care for me, and give me attention. They must be GODS!"
Cats think "Hmmm, these bipeds feed me, house me, care for me, and give me attention. I must be a GOD!"

NorthernChaosGod
09-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Conclusion: cats are dicks.

Pike
09-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Dogs think "Hmmm, these bipeds feed me, house me, care for me, and give me attention. They must be GODS!"
Cats think "Hmmm, these bipeds feed me, house me, care for me, and give me attention. I must be a GOD!"

Possibly the most accurate assessment of this that I've ever seen

qwertysaur
09-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Cats think of you as pets.
more like servants. :p

Freya
09-06-2011, 05:53 AM
I love cats! I currently only have 4. All my cats have last names. About a little over 2 year ago I had 8 but due to unfortunate events we lost a lot of them :( (Stray doggies amongst various other things).

I'm kinda a crazy cat lady.

I have:
Luna Lovegood
Alexis Marie Twofer or Lexie for short (she was named after bunny :D)
Benjamin Widetracks
Neo Lee Tomcat (nearly tomcat get it)

Yeah. I know. I'm strange. CATS! :love:

NorthernChaosGod
09-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Awww, you're a crazy cat lady.

Jiro
09-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Benjamin Widetracks

:freak:

Faris
09-06-2011, 12:42 PM
My cat is 19, outlived two dogs, and starts howling for treats at 4am. :thumb:

Dogs > Cats

Jessweeee♪
09-06-2011, 02:29 PM
I love kitties. I took my cat to my grandparents' house for the weekend because our AC broke down, and she's having so much fun! My grandma is having fun too. I'm going to see if I can convince my grandpa to help us give her a surprise kitten for Christmas.

Rebellious Eagle
09-08-2011, 10:31 PM
I don't understand how people can't love cats. They're so soft and furry and adorable! :3 and don't smell strange like dogs do.

Peegee
09-08-2011, 11:13 PM
I don't understand how people can't love cats. They're so soft and furry and adorable! :3 and don't smell strange like dogs do.

In absolute total seriousness, it's because I cannot throw them without causing permanent damage, while dogs can be thrown around like rag dogs without consequence

if I can throw a dog and hurt it, it's not a dog to me

if I can't throw the dog (say a great dane) i love it forever longer than I love regular flying dogs

DOGS!
FLYING!
YAY!

NorthernChaosGod
09-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Because dogs are better.

Yar
09-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Because dogs are better.this is true

Shiny
09-09-2011, 12:38 AM
I prefer dogs, but I met a nice cat that loved headbutting me gently. It was quite a loving cat...then it died.

starlet
09-21-2011, 02:04 AM
KITTEHS! I just aquired a new kitten, he's 6 weeks old. I saved him from a household full of cats and fleas...he was almost anemic due to blood loss from fleas.

Laddy
09-21-2011, 04:05 AM
When it comes to cats and dogs, I go both ways.

Pike
09-21-2011, 05:41 AM
I moved back to Montana to live with my dad and brother, and they have a big, fat, lazy black cat named Boo. He spends several hours a day dozing on my bed. It's cute. :3

Miss_Lulu
09-21-2011, 09:22 AM
About a year ago a stray cat started coming around our house. I named her GSC, because she was mostly grey, a stray, and a cat. GSC.
After a few months of leaving us to go somewhere else she came back to my aunts house. My aunt has pretty much taken her in, since whilest GSC was away she got knocked up, and about 2 months ago had a litter of kittens. Five of them. One grey and white, four orange and white.
Now, this cat is really ugly. She's mostly grey, with some orange and brown thrown in there. I'm pretty sure one of her parents was a calico of some sort. When my aunt took GSC in she renamed her... Pretty. Yes, the ugly cats name is Pretty. It's quite funny. :)

She hid her kittens though. We've only just found them and they're mean as hell. :(

Laddy
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Perhaps the better question is this: Who names their cat Nathan?

Yar
09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
:( She likes that name. :( :(

rubah
09-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I passed a couple of cats on a balcony and had to reach up and let them sniff my hand. Then one of them batted at my hand and clawed me and I was so happy n_n;;;

Loony BoB
09-22-2011, 09:35 AM
I adore cats and don't like it when I am living without one. I will say that I much preferred having an outdoor cat than an indoor cat, but that's not Smitzy's fault, that's a matter of living in a second floor flat.

Smitzy is currently curled up on Danielle's chair, which is next to mine. She's lovely. She still does cute kitten stuff like playing with shoelaces, chasing shadows and making dramatic jumps and runs around the flat, while is also happy enough to show immense love to us when we come back from work. I can't remember the last time I came back from work before Danielle and didn't get her snuggling up to me immediately. She can be feisty - mostly at Danielle, but that's probably because Danielle play-fights with her and I don't - and if so, I tell her off.

I'd like a dog as well someday, but that's for when I'm in NZ and have a back yard of my own. Indoor dogs are not appealing to me at all.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-26-2012, 07:46 AM
The only pet i have ever had was cat's. Some have had some uhh.. odd names but i didn't name any of them lol
1) Blackie
2) Muffin
3) Octsal (or Oxy For short I didn't name her my step brothers did)
4)Whiskey (miss that little cat(Where i live we are only able to have one cat if anything so my step brother took her in only to give her to another home))

Tigmafuzz
06-26-2012, 03:41 PM
I have nine cats now. Well, eight and a stray that I plan on taking in. And two dogs. And a chinchilla.

One of my foster families had forty cats. I was the only one that actually played with or loved any of them :( and I was the only one that remembered all of their names.

That was a titty family.

crashNUMBERS
06-26-2012, 06:19 PM
holy shit haha I didnt think I had the second post to this but its perfect for this transition. I actually wanted to say I now have a new found love for kitties after this stray started showing up at my condo, Pigs Do Fly. (http://radicallames.tumblr.com/post/24380687871/felix-the-friendly-cat)