PDA

View Full Version : Muddin'

Laddy
09-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Some particularly rural fellows enjoy a seasonal activity known as "muddin'," I however, am unaware of what such an activity consists of.

What activities do you peers engage in that that you do understand or get?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Whooohooo. Hey y'all, lets git down durr to dat durr truck and git muddin!

But seriously, I don't do muddin'. I also don't hunt, while many of my friends do. I'd rather go bowling.

Pike
09-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Is it related to cow-tipping?

Parker
09-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Your friend is subtlety trying to let you know he's into anal.

Madame Adequate
09-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Partying.

What.

Rantz
09-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Socializing.

Shlup
09-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Muddin' is... riding your truck in the mud? I'm just guessing.

I never got clubbing. Then again, I never had to meet people of the opposite sex or go trolling for hookups.

fire_of_avalon
09-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Mudding is a lot of fun if you like to be dirty and get your things dirty. Also often ends up in one form or another of mud wrestling.

Cow-tipping is mean. >:[

My friends have lives! I do not.

demondude
09-06-2011, 01:22 AM
It really does sound like some kind of anal inquisition.

Martyr
09-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Basically, you get into a truck that has been lifted (I think that's the term) or maybe a jeep, and you tear through the mud. Usually, it's with a 4x4 truck and the exciting bit, aside from the mud flying everywhere, is that you slide around out of control and risk getting your truck totally stuck.
Although a ridiculous practice when seen by those on the outside, muddin' is a sign of skillful driving as any pedestrian who hops in any old car (that ain't built for muddin') is probably just going to get swamped.
If a truck or car does get stuck, we get to pull out the John Deere, and that's when things get even more fun.

Anybody who enjoys the X-Games can relate to dirtbiking through the mud. I think we can all agree that that's cool. Doing it in trucks and 4-wheelers is cool too. There's just a redneck stigma.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm correct. This is mudding if it's what I've done before (I've done this before), and I've done it with two of the hottest blond babes I ever met, if that makes it any easier to swallow for y'all.

And cow tipping is not only mean, it's downright impossible. Every cow I've tried to tip has either been sleeping while settled down and not on all fours or else simply way to heavy to push over. I've never actually seen it done, and I consider it a myth that always seems to have been done by a friend of a friend of a friend or some such thing.

Laddy
09-06-2011, 03:21 AM
Basically, you get into a truck that has been lifted (I think that's the term) or maybe a jeep, and you tear through the mud. Usually, it's with a 4x4 truck and the exciting bit, aside from the mud flying everywhere, is that you slide around out of control and risk getting your truck totally stuck.
Although a ridiculous practice when seen by those on the outside, muddin' is a sign of skillful driving as any pedestrian who hops in any old car (that ain't built for muddin') is probably just going to get swamped.
If a truck or car does get stuck, we get to pull out the John Deere, and that's when things get even more fun.

Anybody who enjoys the X-Games can relate to dirtbiking through the mud. I think we can all agree that that's cool. Doing it in trucks and 4-wheelers is cool too. There's just a redneck stigma.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm correct. This is mudding if it's what I've done before (I've done this before), and I've done it with two of the hottest blond babes I ever met, if that makes it any easier to swallow for y'all.

And cow tipping is not only mean, it's downright impossible. Every cow I've tried to tip has either been sleeping while settled down and not on all fours or else simply way to heavy to push over. I've never actually seen it done, and I consider it a myth that always seems to have been done by a friend of a friend of a friend or some such thing.
Sounds really, really fucking stupid.

Martyr
09-06-2011, 03:26 AM
well yeah.
So is rugby.
That doesn't mean it isn't something fun to do in the dirt.

Oh, and something I don't get that my friends do for fun:
Working on cars. Rebuilding engines etc.
One of my greatest failings as a man is that I do not love busting my knuckles trying to, how does one say..., bust a nut.

Jiro
09-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I don't do clubbing. If I wanted to pick up I might enjoy it more, but I'm not really interested in the type of girls that you meet there.

NorthernChaosGod
09-06-2011, 04:18 AM

Rednecks aren't so bad after all.

Jiro
09-06-2011, 08:40 AM
yeeehaaaw