PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here!

Phat_Demon
09-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Hello I am a new member here and thought I would make my presence known.

Since I am here I am obviously a Final Fantasy fan. I am a HUGE one lol. Final Fantasy is my favorite thing in the world! I have played and beaten every main series game except the MMOs as I do not like MMOs. I enjoy all of them but I definitely have favorites which are.

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy VII
3. Final Fantasy X
4. Final Fantasy XIII
5. Final Fantasy XII
6. Final Fantasy IV

I play other RPGs as well other than FF my favorite series are

1. Final Fantasy
2. Dragon Quest
3. Kingdom Hearts
4. Persona

I didn't list the chrono series even though chrono trigger is one of my favorite games of all time because I didn't like cross anywhere close to as much.

Other than RPGs my biggest love in life is definitely anime. I love anime with a passion and have seen and continue to see many series. My all time favorite is without a doubt One Piece, by far my favorite show ever. I love going to anime cons and cosplaying.

I am also a very huge fan of roller coasters and thrill rides and try to travel going to as many theme parks as possible to experience all the rides this world has to offer.

I am a very avid collector of figures especially of Final Fantasy.

I love music especially Final Fantasy music, J-pop, J-rock, and techno.

I am engaged to a girl named Megan. She is amazing and I love her with all my heart. I am in college right now majoring in accounting.

I am looking forward to chatting with like minded people about the greatest game series in the world!!!!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've been to a distant worlds concert in Chicago and it was amazing!

Jiro
09-06-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm glad your favourite FF is a good one, but the lack of VI on your list is saddening :(

I'm glad you like Persona too! Whose your favourite character? :D

Phat_Demon
09-06-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm glad your favourite FF is a good one, but the lack of VI on your list is saddening :(

I'm glad you like Persona too! Whose your favourite character? :D

I knew somebody would say that about VI and I am sorry. I LOVE the villian Kefka he is amazing but other than him the game didn't do enough to make it into my favorites. I still really enjoyed playing it it's not like I don't like it.

A favorite Persona character. That's hard. The series has so many amazing characters. I'll name ones that come to mind as favorites but I'll have to think on my #1

I like Junpei, Yosuke, Chie, Yukari, Fukka, and Teddie a lot.

demondude
09-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Good evening.

Rantz
09-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Welcome to you! I see you have a worthy list of favourites in the series, though for me VIII would squeeze in on spot #2 and VI would at least be on the list. XIII would be off as I haven't played it yet! And the order of the rest could be discussed. ;) But overall, good taste!

Jiro
09-06-2011, 11:39 AM
I see Teddie on your list. Excellent, you have beary good taste!

Phat_Demon
09-06-2011, 11:42 AM
I see Teddie on your list. Excellent, you have beary good taste!

Hell yeah dude Teddie is beast many memorable lines and awesomeness :D

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

qwertysaur
09-06-2011, 02:16 PM
You have some good tastes in games, welcome to Eyes on Final fantasy! :choc:

Bubba
09-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Welcome, fellow newbie!

Pike
09-07-2011, 04:20 AM
Greetings! Please stick around and post, and enjoy your time here! :D

Madame Adequate
09-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Welcome to EoFF! There are lots of people here who like to talk about cool things, and also there's NCG! :jess: :kakapo:

G13
09-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Welcome to EoFF! What do I have to do to bump VII up a space on your list?

rjamlegend
09-11-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm new to this site but not to the game. But my ideas on the improvement of this entire series are anything but ordinary. You'll see one of them in my signature vid...if it shows (hope so!) Anyway...I think FFVI is awesome...but that may all be due to the fact that Terra Branford is such a babe. Who doesnt think teal hair is sexy? I'd definitely be one to go with her. Let's rock!