PDA

View Full Version : Doing My Part For The War Effort

Madonna
09-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Today I will celebrate 9/11 in a perfect plasticized American home values kind of manner. When I get home from work (real patriots work every day even on holidays), I am going to pop in Collateral Damage, a great film where Arnold Schwarzenegger murders a great deal of terrorists for bombing his home, America, and his wife and child and John Leguizamo. I am going to have a little get-together, if anyone wants to join me, and will be serving freedom garbanzo bean dip (aka hummus for you terrorists). Later I plan on driving out into the boonies to shoot at glass bottles pre-labeled as "insurgents" "terrorists" "cell leaders" and "hussein" (I put oil in that one so you know when you hit him). The bottles will be buried in a mass grave to show my disrepect for the disrespect my country was shown so many years ago. They told me to never forget and I never will (support the troops hoorah).

Araciel
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Sainthood granted.

Rebellious Eagle
09-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I can't tell if this is legit or not. But if it is I like it.

Madame Adequate
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
You're not getting nearly drunk enough on bad beer to be a Patriotic American.

Kokichi
09-11-2011, 10:07 PM
I lost it at hummus.

Dat contradiction.

qwertysaur
09-12-2011, 12:23 AM
You forgot to mention dining on freedom fries with that garbanzo bean dip.

Slothy
09-12-2011, 03:41 AM
You're not getting nearly drunk enough on bad beer to be a Patriotic American.

He could always choose to honour his countries allies who went to Afghanistan with them and happen to brew far better beer.