PDA

View Full Version : Wii would like to play? (Wii not included)

Hollycat
09-13-2011, 08:49 PM
So, Would anyone be interested in an event where for a week we all pick someone else on the forums and change our avatar and sig to something we think they would use, and try and post like them for a week? We would also have a game where everyone could try and guess who is emulating who, and whomever is guessed correctly the most wins. Interested? Ideas to make that week even better are appreciated.

I copy pasted in wrong spot and meant the title to be: Lookalike week 2011

At the end of the week Awards would be givin such as:

Best impersonator
Worst impersonater
Most Copied
Easiest to copy
Impossible to Emulate

Other awards can be suggested.

Also I will draw pictures for the winners

TrollHunter
09-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Pictures?! What kindof pictures! I like pictures!

Jiro
09-14-2011, 02:19 AM
I don't think there are enough posting gimmicks for this to be viable. If I play, I get to be qwerty because his is probably one of the most noticeable.

Or Raistlin.

Or PG.

qwertysaur
09-14-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't think there are enough posting gimmicks for this to be viable. If I play, I get to be qwerty because his is probably one of the most noticeable.

Or Raistlin.

Or PG.
:shobon:

Jiro
09-14-2011, 05:51 AM
I THINK YOU MEAN :quina:

EDIT: I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH COLOUR IT IS. THIS, OR MAYBE THIS ONE. CERTAINLY NOT THIS ONE, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR OWN SPECIAL HEX CODE OR SOMETHING.

qwertysaur
09-14-2011, 06:53 AM
I THINK YOU MEAN :quina:

EDIT: I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH COLOUR IT IS. THIS, OR MAYBE THIS ONE. CERTAINLY NOT THIS ONE, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR OWN SPECIAL HEX CODE OR SOMETHING.
I usually use 008000. :p
00a040 is nice to throw some variety in my posts though. :bigsmile: I save it for special occasions.

demondude
09-14-2011, 08:38 PM
This sounds utterly retarded but I might play.

fire_of_avalon
09-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Yes!