PDA

View Full Version : Wilfred

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Has anyone been watching this? The last episode of the first season aired about a week ago. It's one of the most amazing shows ever! If you didn't know it's about this dude Ryan that meets this dog only he sees a guy in a dog suit instead of just a plain ol' dog like everybody else and they get up to wacky hijinks like stealing their neighbor's pot and shitting in his boots together. There's an Australian series some of you dudes might have seen, but I hear it's completely different.

Anyway it's awesome and I want to talk about this.

Agent Proto
09-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Oh, I really want to watch this show! This is the one with Frodo Elijah Wood playing the lead role, right? I saw the trailer and fell in love with it, but I never got around to watching it. I'll have to fix that one of these days!

Rostum
09-15-2011, 03:52 AM
I liked the Aussie version, and have only watched a couple of episodes of the US one and liked it. :)

Freya
09-15-2011, 04:15 AM
I saw the first episode and found it hilarious but I haven't been keeping up with it.

G13
09-15-2011, 06:54 AM
I've seen a little bit of a few episodes. I like it, but I get too busy doing other things and forget to keep up.

charliepanayi
09-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Rashida Jones guest stars in one episode, for that reason alone I think I'd like this show.

AngelWings8
09-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Haha I've been watching every episode as it aired in the US and I love it. We even went to Costco and bought...

"We've got to go back for Bear!"

Shiny
09-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Just finished up season one (thanks FX site for the free HD episodes) and I must say that Wilfred is a giant dick, but a witty mo fo. Yet, I find it very hard to believe that Elijah Wood would have sex with a woman who is of course, bigger than him -- mostly because he has a sex with a woman.

dambaz
09-28-2011, 08:38 PM
tryed watching it on bbcthree wif him out lord a the rings and couldnt get a way with it to tell ya truth