PDA

View Full Version : FF Music Theme Tournament

Wolf Kanno
09-18-2011, 01:12 AM
So last year, I hosted this forgettable FF character theme tournament and decided this year, I'm going to do it again cause the music forum doesn't get enough love and you all know that you make sweet sweet love to your significant other to FF music. :jokey:

Anyway, I decided I was going to do something different this year cause just doing the character themes again without the winners from last year wasn't going to be that exciting, so instead... I'm picking different aspects of the game and making smaller tournaments.

Basically which game has the best regular battle theme? Overworld Theme? Chocobo Theme? and so and so forth... Stay tuned :D

Jiro
09-18-2011, 05:20 AM
I wouldn't mind doing best overworld theme! Or chocobo theme! Some of the battle themes are very similar but it would be cool too. LET'S DO THIS.

qwertysaur
09-20-2011, 12:33 AM
A couple other ideas. :bigsmile:

Start screen theme
Town theme

Wolf Kanno
09-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Not bad suggestions...

Jessweeee♪
09-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Final boss theme?

Wolf Kanno
09-20-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm hesitant to do a Final Boss theme, mainly cause I already know its going to come down to Dancing Mad vs. One Winged Angel. Other boss themes will get love but not on the scale these two will. If I do it, I may omit those two.

Jessweeee♪
09-21-2011, 02:32 AM
FFX's final battle theme is so underrated ;_;