PDA

View Full Version : weird stuff in bed

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Right now I am laying in bed looking at eoff on my phone because I am a lazy lump. However this is probably the weirdest thing I do while in bed because I am boring.

I cannot stand it when people eat in bed. If the bed is made and you're having a snack that's ok but if you're under the covers wtf crumbs.

Do you eat in bed? Do you do other weird, unsexy things in bed.

Jessweeee♪
09-23-2011, 02:54 PM
When I was in college I had to share a 10x10 room with someone, and the room contained two beds, two dressers, two desks, and two chairs that could not be removed. The best way to arrange our room without bunking or lofting the beds (neither of us wanted our beds up high) involved one of us putting our bed against a desk. I volunteered. So since I was ALWAYS at my desk whenever I was in my dorm I was always in bed. So I ate all of my meals in bed, since that desk was also my only table xD

Pike
09-23-2011, 03:09 PM
I play vidya and/or watch movies from my bed sometimes, depending on how it's positioned in comparison to my TV at the time.

That's about it really.

Loony BoB
09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
I have a great dislike for people eating in the bedroom, so yeah, that's not something I'd do. The most I do is read, play video games and watch TV.

Agent Proto
09-23-2011, 07:15 PM
My bed is in the center of my small room, so it's pretty much used all the time. It's my chair when I'm using my laptop, watching tv, or playing video games. Also on occasions, I'd eat a snack at my bed, but most of the time, I use the kitchen for eating meals. Oh yeah, I also use my bed to sleep. Don't want to forget that. :D

Pike
09-23-2011, 08:10 PM
I have a great dislike for people eating in the bedroom

I use the kitchen for eating meals.

Wait... there are people who don't eat at their computers? :Oo:

Rianoa
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM
I clicked on this thinking it was a funny sex thread... I am disappoint :redface:.

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2011, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't say I use my bed for anything weird. I'll use it as a table when I'm folding and putting away laundry, to lay down on to watch a movie or play video games, etc.

I have a great dislike for people eating in the bedroom

I use the kitchen for eating meals.

I eat at my computer all the damn time.

rubah
09-23-2011, 09:20 PM
seeing how I've been using my bed as a replacement desk/couch for... the best part of two years now, I'll let you all decide what I do in, on, and around the bed.

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2011, 11:28 PM
You fuck on it. I bet it's used for fucking.

Kokichi
09-23-2011, 11:39 PM
I play Supercade sessions with my neighbor and random strangers on my laptop in bed.

Just a little unsexy.

Araciel
09-24-2011, 01:06 AM
I clicked on this thinking it was a funny sex thread... I am disappoint :redface:.

+1

Also, I do everything in bed... take that as you will

...thaat's right... take it

Bastian
09-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Jeeze, you're such a Bert. I'm definitely an Ernie. Before bed I like to read and have a cup of decaffeinated tea and sometimes a tiny snack.

I also fly around on it like in Bedknobs & Broomsticks.

Melissaur
09-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Recently I've been readin up on my Greek Mythology in bed because I have a hard time falling asleep. I used to play games a lot but Ravi lost my DS and my psp is dead and I lost my charger. I'm super lame like that. Once I get a tv in my room again I'll hook up my ps so I can do that again. I love playing a video game right before bed cause then I have a dream about it. Unless that games is Resident Evil (the first one) That game, to this day, freaks me the fudge out.

~*~Celes~*~
09-24-2011, 08:18 AM
my bed is only used for smurfing. and sometimes sleeping on.

blackmage_nuke
09-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Reading, playing games, watching videos, studying, eating sweets, building a pillow fort and if im feeling really whacky i'll sleep in it.

Also I never make my bed.

Psychotic
09-24-2011, 01:55 PM
I actually don't have a bed. I sleep in a closet, standing up.

Rostum
09-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Just sleep and have sex in the bed. Don't even have a TV in the bedroom, can just watch it in the living room.

Pike
09-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Also I never make my bed.

I forgot that "making beds" is a thing that people do.

Araciel
09-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Making a bed implies old people are going to see it - there's no other reason to bother..

Raistlin
09-24-2011, 08:29 PM

Melissaur
09-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Making a bed implies old people are going to see it - there's no other reason to bother..

pretty much

rubah
09-24-2011, 09:09 PM
while personally I am fine cocooning into my bedcovers like an animal, apparently some people like the feel of smooth sheets. Who am I to deny them their little pleasures?!

NorthernChaosGod
09-24-2011, 09:29 PM
I actually don't have a bed. I sleep in a closet, standing up.
It all makes so much sense now.

Shiny
09-25-2011, 02:03 AM
This is a pet peeve of mine too, but moreso because I have OCT (OCD tendecies). I also don't like feeling hard little crumbs in the bed. If people eat in their own bed that's them, but I'd prefer they don't do it mine because I swear there is some mouse thing moving around in my room at night. I WILL FIND YOU.

Rostum
09-25-2011, 02:22 AM
I like to make my own bed. I'm a neat freak.

Araciel
09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
I swear there is some mouse thing moving around in my room at night. I WILL FIND YOU.

It was me /creep

choco-chocobo
09-25-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't do that much in bed, i'm not really a bed kind of person. I actually can't stand being in bed whilst i'm awake, i think i feel lazy or something..

Mercen-X
09-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I have a futon. Sometimes I sleep on it in couch-mode. I look at my phone. Sometimes, I just lie there and trance into an abyss of confusion because I don't know what to think about and what I thought about last time I was in this position. I retreat to my bed a lot when I'm bored and I can't think. It usually takes about 10 minutes lying there before my train of thought finds the rails again.

I do much that is weird when it comes to the bed... other than using it as a catch-all.

I do weird stuff in general... randomly talking to myself in unrealistic voices and humming and singing tunes to non-existent music.

I have a bunk-futon (the futon's only on the bottom)... so I stare up at a pitch-black screen interspersed with jet bars and just blank out. Basically, I'm looping back to my original point.

Pike
09-26-2011, 12:51 AM
I don't do that much in bed, i'm not really a bed kind of person. I actually can't stand being in bed whilst i'm awake, i think i feel lazy or something..

I actually do a lot less in bed than I used to.

It used to be: Gonna write? Do it in bed. Gonna draw? Do it in bed. Gonna read? Do it in bed. Gonna play a game? Do it in bed.

These days it's: Gonna write? Do it at the computer. Gonna draw? Do it at the computer. Gonna read? Do it on break at work. Or at the computer. Gonna play a game? Do it at the computer.

So yeah.

Jiro
09-26-2011, 04:57 AM
I only sleep in my bed sometimes. Most of the time I just pass out on the couch in the middle of whatever I was doing.