PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have a full powered morph other than yuffies conformer?

DeadReD
09-25-2011, 06:52 PM
I dont want her in the party at the moment but im just wandering if anyone else has a weapon that will do full damage with morph other than the usual 100-500 lol

VeloZer0
09-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Nothing easy. Fist step is to raise the strength of the character using Morph to 255. With this Cloud will be doing over 1500 with Ultima Weapon IIRC. After that if you still want more you are looking at using either Vincent or Barret. Barret's Missing Score gets more powerful with the more AP of the materia you have equipped on it, so you can generate a ridiculous amount of power, if you have the materia to back it up.

Vincent's Death Penalty has damage that increases with the amount of enemies he has killed. So if you put in the time to kill enough enemies you can theoretically deal 9999 damage with morph. (If you kill enough enemies you actually gain enough attack power it breaks the game and then enemies just automatically die. Even Emerald/Ruby Weapon.) Don't get your hopes up, we are talking over 65,000 kills.

All told most of these aren't particularly easy to do.

Hollycat
09-25-2011, 08:43 PM
actually, vincents weapon has a limit at which it will switch to a weird symbol thing, then you can actually kill emerald or ruby with one hit. but the limit is like 10 million kills or something (I sure hope Im remembering this correctly, it may have been a different game)

Karifean
09-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Vincent's limit is 65535 kills, but you do not need that many kills to reach a damage overflow. Using stuff like Berserk, Hero Drinks and Critical Hits, you can easily reach an overflow much earlier. Oh and I heard it's not possible to get an overflow against Ruby Weapon because of its high defense. (Emerald has only 80)

On topic, I think it's easiest to put mastered W-materia, Hades and KotR into Barret's weapon, his damage increases pretty fast and you can hit for 9999 with Morph relatively easy.