PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

GenesisCore
09-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Somebody playing TES III Morrowind out there? :D
I just started playing morrowind again...it's about the fifth time i'm playing the game and i love the game just like i love FINAL FANTASY :D
played with a Warrior,Mage,Thief Archer and now Paladin...great story...
who never played...better start playing...it's amazing..the gameplay...the storyline..everything :D

Psychotic
09-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I have not seen any Elves.

btw I moved your thread to General Gaming 'cause it's a thread about a game. So yeah. :)

GenesisCore
09-26-2011, 07:56 PM

btw I moved yer thread to General Gaming 'cause it's a thread about a game. So yeah. :)

you haven't seen any elves ? what do u mean by that ? XD
Morrowind have High Elves,Dark Elves and Wood Elves ^^
btw thanks for moving my thread

Araciel
09-26-2011, 08:50 PM
I always always made a custom class... all the better to min/max the hell outta the game and exploit the leveling system!

Boots of blinding speed+resist magicka = fun

Madame Adequate
09-26-2011, 09:15 PM

btw I moved yer thread to General Gaming 'cause it's a thread about a game. So yeah. :)

you haven't seen any elves ? what do u mean by that ? XD

Seen any... elves? Hahahahahaha! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPcD_S88BWs)

Morrowind is an exceptional game I don't know how they could have made this and then Oblivion. How can you go SO wrong?

e:
ALM|alexia
Sotha SIl
VIvec
ALM
SI
VI

ALMSIVI

Edit: Jesus christ mods could you at least make it so the words that refer to the sexes of the species Homo Sapiens don't get twatted around when they are just coincidental parts of other words? That | isn't supposed to be there in the first one but M-A-L-E gets changed because Lonny is a doodoo head.

GenesisCore
09-26-2011, 10:22 PM
I always always made a custom class... all the better to min/max the hell outta the game and exploit the leveling system!

Boots of blinding speed+resist magicka = fun

haha yeah ! boots of blinding speed and resist magicka and Levitate and are the man of the game ! awesome :D :kakapo:

Jiro
10-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I love Morrowind but a nicer quest log would've been grand. I don't even care that the people are ugly as sin.

Gamblet
10-03-2011, 02:46 PM
I play it from time to time, made myself a paralyzing daedric wakizashi. My class is a thief that uses short blades, wears light armor and casts illusion magic (Invisibility and chameleon are awesome) :D Fun fun fun, still haven't finished the game, it is so big and I don't have the time lately to finish it. Also, can't wait for Skyrim! :D .... I hate cliff racers...

Raian the Fallen
10-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I have the entire set, but unfortunately, I can't get it running on Windows 7, no matter what I do.

Shame, really.

G13
10-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Morrowind is one of my favorite games. The storyline is absolutely magnificent. I'm not crazy about the gameplay, but I can look past that when there's a good story involved.

Oblivion, however, can suck my balls.

Gamblet
10-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Morrowind is one of my favorite games. The storyline is absolutely magnificent. I'm not crazy about the gameplay, but I can look past that when there's a good story involved. Oblivion, however, can suck my balls. Morrowind + Oblivion gameplay (without AI lvling up) = epicness

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Despite not really being a big fan of Oblivion, I'm playing a modded version of it (OOO) at the moment and it's been far more enjoyable than the 'raw' game. First time I've played it in years.

I did love Morrowind far more than Oblivion, but I don't own it so yeah. I'll probably buy/play it again someday, but for now I'm happy messing about in Oblivion (basically, I want to beat the game but I want to enjoy it, too, hence the restart with the mods) until Skyrim is out.

Omni-Odin
10-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Sooo, quick question. I was looking to get into another game series recently and I heard so many good things about the Elder Scrolls, so when I saw Oblivion in Gamestop for next to nothing I had to pick it up (Plus the whole "Game of the Year" description). But from what I'm looking at in your posts, nobody really cared for this one. Did I waste my money or what?

Loony BoB
10-13-2011, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't say it's a waste of money. I would suggest however looking into mods which can easily be used alongside the vanilla game. I use Beautiful People, Oscura's Oblivion Overhaul and Natural Environments to make the game much more enjoyable and easy on the eyes.

erikramza
10-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Wait... The same Oblivion that pushed the limits, and set new standards for all of next gen gaming? That Oblivion?

I had fun with it. :-( Given I pretty much only played it its release year... and haven't touched it in recent years. Who knows, I probably hate it now too.

I experienced what were apparently rare bugs within five minutes of playing morrowind every time I would start a new game.
I don't even remember what I was doing, but I remember walking.... and then flying like 2 km in a random direction. Death upon impact of course.. I was never a fan of falling in the earth for no reason, but it sure was a fan of me... in the land of morrowind.

Oh, and I understand that there is some kind of gimmick boot item, springheel something or other. I assure you that I didn't have said item.

Shadowdust
10-14-2011, 03:59 PM
With Skyrim coming out, maybe Oblivion will be considered epic again and everyone can start hating on Skyrim. Morrowind was a great game but I don't see how it was superior to Oblivion. It had its flaws as well and those flaws turned me off from playing it for a long time.

Oblivion was a great game with a few flaws but so was Morrowind. Oblivion was much more friendly to the average gamer than Morrowind though. Anyway, I loved Oblivion and it was really the game that got me in to western RPGs. And with all of the mods for it, it makes it that much funner. Only mod I wish had continued in progress was the Morrowind mod. It was really cool to experience whatever small amount of Morrowind I could in Oblivion. :)