PDA

View Full Version : Get Rich Quick, Guaranteed!

Jiro
09-27-2011, 05:17 AM
Do you know any of these? Hell do you know how to make any money, GUARANTEED, that doesn't involve actually working for your money?

The AUD and USD have been fluctuating a bit lately. I am considering transferring money backwards and forwards in order to make a profit. Flawless.

Mike Face developed a program that has predicted the Rugby World Cup results. He has like a 98% hit ratio. I want him to give me that so I can bet my life savings on black (that is, the NZ team :greenie:)

Discuss etc.

Madame Adequate
09-27-2011, 05:22 AM
I don't know anyone called Rich though.

Also forex trading has crashed economies pretty sure so uh watch out for that

also also you should trade ISK and make Iceland and EVE Players mad

e: also also also, the easiest way to make money is to have money.

NorthernChaosGod
09-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Sell sperm.

rubah
09-27-2011, 06:29 AM
donate blood/plasma

Pike
09-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Be Brad Pitt, take a photo of your kid, and sell it. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15059015)

Old Manus
09-27-2011, 09:35 AM
You can make a fair wedge on sports betting if you know where to put your money and believe you know better than the bookmaker.

Pheesh
09-27-2011, 09:38 AM
I keep giving these foreign princes a couple hundred bucks and then they promise to transfer me like half their wealth! I've done it with about five different guys and I'm just waiting for them to put the money into my account :bigsmile:

Peegee
09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
i remind my colleagues at the office that they can make a lot of money in the lotto pool by not betting on the losing numbers.

i then they them if they insist on losing money i will give them 50% of their money back if they bet through me. it's a 20,000% - infinity % increase in return but no takers. i guess they don't want to be rich

Araciel
09-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Get a job

Sell your shit you don't need or want on ebay/craigslist/kijiji (canada)

NorthernChaosGod
09-27-2011, 04:29 PM
i then they them if they insist on losing money i will give them 50% of their money back if they bet through me. it's a 20,000% - infinity % increase in return but no takers. i guess they don't want to be rich
wat

Yar
09-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Sell books about getting rich quick

Peegee
09-27-2011, 06:33 PM
wat

tell them*

I was asleep on the bus

Hollycat
09-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I seriously promise that if you follow my instructions then you will be a millionare, without doing anything illegal, I unfortuantely am not old enough to do it yet. Do you want to know how?

Peegee
09-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I seriously promise that if you follow my instructions then you will be a millionare, without doing anything illegal, I unfortuantely am not old enough to do it yet. Do you want to know how?

no

invest 100 dollars for a million years.

Madame Adequate
09-27-2011, 08:41 PM
You could buy some Zimbabwean money. Last I heard that was going up faster than Weimarbucks.

Pike
09-27-2011, 08:54 PM
I saw something on TV once about a guy who spent a couple of decades "pretending" that he only had half as much money as he actually had. 50% of everything he ever made went into a bank account and he didn't let himself touch it, no matter what. Anyways long story short he was a millionaire and retired by the time he was 35 or something

You know what though, I wish I'd come up with the idea for the Million Dollar Home Page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage). Easiest way ever to make money.

Hollycat
09-28-2011, 01:35 AM

no

not exactly quick pg

Peegee
09-28-2011, 02:32 AM

no

not exactly quick pg

Invest 999,999.99$ for a month.

NorthernChaosGod
09-28-2011, 02:43 AM
That is fast.

Jiro
09-28-2011, 08:33 PM
I saw something on TV once about a guy who spent a couple of decades "pretending" that he only had half as much money as he actually had. 50% of everything he ever made went into a bank account and he didn't let himself touch it, no matter what. Anyways long story short he was a millionaire and retired by the time he was 35 or something

And promptly arrested for tax evasion or fraud or something, right?

Mogi
09-29-2011, 04:34 PM
My mom did one of those pyramid scam things for like seven years, but managed to actually make money off of it. At one point, she quit her job and lived off of it. I've heard plenty of stories of people using the exact same methods as her, with the same system and everything, who ended up completely fucked, so I guess she was just lucky.