PDA

View Full Version : Yeaaaah buddy

Rocket Edge
10-02-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't even look at Jersey Shore but this saying works on so many levels. Post some sayings you say in your circle of friends. Yeah buddy..

Pheesh
10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
I'm going to resist the urge to go Shore crazy right now, suffice to say that I am addicted to that show and lately yes, all of my friends and I get our sayings from there.

Pike
10-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Post some sayings you say in your circle of friends. Yeah buddy..

I am that person who uses retarded memes out loud.

So I >imply, say "I seriously hope you guys don't do this" and whatnot about 75% of the time.

The other 25% of the time I'm quoting SMAC.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I don't know if they're memes, or from TV but I've been using them most of my life.

"You're fucking up my Christmas" or "well that fucked up his/her/their Christmas."

"That's the suckiest suck that ever sucked suck."

"You hurt my feel bads."

"Curses!" (said in the manner of a comic book villain)

"That's better than jalapeno cornbread."

"Another fine example in my list of reasons why I want to retire in New Zealand." (This is a real goal.)

"I will cut you!"

I probably have others.

Jiro
10-03-2011, 06:16 AM
I like to reference things being about style and winning points and such. It's all a game to me, you just gotta win it. WIN EVERYTHING.

Cuchulainn
10-05-2011, 02:19 AM
we used to have a few man;

"Get on the floor" was one and "get the wife & kids to another room" is another. Also, "make your peace with your god" usually came after that followed by "let's go".

fun times, fun times.

starlet
10-05-2011, 02:25 AM
If any of you have ever heard of Zack Ryder, he's like the jersey shore equivilant of the WWE. A lot of my friends and I all say "WOO WOO WOO, you know it!" and Take care, spike your hair!".