PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Hookups

Yar
10-03-2011, 01:22 AM
So I hung out with Freya today. :kakapo: So now I'm up to 6 EoFFolks! ~*~Celes~*~, Jojee, tuh, Shorty, NCG and Freya.

So which weirdos from this forum have you spent time with? I get to fondle Jiro this spring yey

Shlup
10-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Uhmm... a lot.

NorthernChaosGod
10-03-2011, 01:43 AM
You, Shorty, and Rantzien.

Raistlin
10-03-2011, 01:55 AM
In order of visiting: Lynx, Kalilung, Jojo, Clo. There is an ongoing but still far-off plan to meet up with foa at some point.

fire_of_avalon
10-03-2011, 01:57 AM
None of them.

;_;

Shiny
10-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Aside from the ones I knew before I joined EoFF, I have met a total of 2 EoFF members. It could have been more, but I ended getting sick the last minute when I was supposed to meet up with PGies and others for the East Side meet-up. Hopefully soon I will be meeting Dynast-Kid! ^_^

Yar
10-03-2011, 02:11 AM
None of them.

;_;Next time I'm in NC we WILL hang

Carl the Llama
10-03-2011, 02:33 AM
None of them.

;_;

CimminyCricket
10-03-2011, 03:07 AM
None at all :C

rubah
10-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Shoeberto
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Peegee
Azar
Genius Lynx
Kalilung
ShlupQuack
Necronopticous
Marshall Banana
-N-

Agent Proto
10-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Back in '05, I got to hang out with several members of a forums that isn't EoFF. I was the odd one there because I'm not normally a well known member, I just happened to live nearby who also happened to be registered at the forums that was having a meet-up. I just joined along.

As for EoFF members I have hung out with in person? None. Though, two if you counted Drex and Nyx, who were members a long time ago! Though, I doubt they count, so my actual answer is NONE.

Pike
10-03-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm pretty sure there are people I've met that signed up for this site years ago, posted for a few weeks, and then disappeared. This is because I've met people from other forums (remember back in the day when forums were still a big deal?) and there was a while where there was a lot of member crossover between different forums.

No one recently, though. :( Aexoden (from #eoff, I don't think he posts at the forum proper) has plans to track me down some time in the near future, though. Apparently he drives through my hometown rather frequently, now that I've moved back to Montana.

Freya
10-03-2011, 03:37 AM
Justy, tuh, Jojee, krissy, and rengori!

Peegee
10-03-2011, 04:20 AM
not again. i always forget

leeza, leeza's kid whose s/n i forget, shlupquack, buttheponcho, miriel, del murder, kishi, Necronopticous, sean, sean's wife, strider, araciel, chemical, enano, mindflare, rubah, hsu, denmark, farah, jktrix, ouch!, jojo, edczxcvbnm, clouded sky, agrias

i think that's it

this year i will add -
bertbort, misfit, nikki, will, meghan (who claims she has an eoff account but won't tell me what it is), and possibly erica (neotifa)

Jiro
10-03-2011, 06:06 AM
The closest I came to meeting EoFFers I didn't already know was having Mittopotahis watch me from afar, and that one time I stared at a guy who looked uncannily like Rantz, but obviously less awesome.

Pike
10-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Jiro you'd better let me know when you're in Wyoming

I'll drive down and we'll spend a day riding buffalo or whatever they do down there :monster:

Freya
10-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Justy and I were talking about visiting Dak when he's up there too! Also going to visit my sisters dog too. Possibly picking Bunny up on the way. :p

Jiro
10-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Jiro you'd better let me know when you're in Wyoming

I'll drive down and we'll spend a day riding buffalo or whatever they do down there :monster:

I will also offer lessons on how to enjoy Vegemite, if we can track any down. Hell I might have to bring a shitload over with me!

NorthernChaosGod
10-03-2011, 03:10 PM
this year i will add -
bertbort, misfit, nikki, will, meghan (who claims she has an eoff account but won't tell me what it is), and possibly erica (neotifa)
Nikki says Meghan doesn't have one.

I will also offer lessons on how to enjoy Vegemite, if we can track any down. Hell I might have to bring a shitload over with me!
Yuck.

Pike
10-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Justy and I were talking about visiting Dak when he's up there too! Also going to visit my sisters dog too. Possibly picking Bunny up on the way. :p

New Idea: Massive forum meetup in Wyoming. It will fulfill a lifelong dream I've had of having any sort of meetup somewhere that isn't the east or west coast :hyper:

Jiro
10-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Jiro: Making dreams come true since...now, I guess.

Peegee
10-03-2011, 05:25 PM
this year i will add -

I will also offer lessons on how to enjoy Vegemite, if we can track any down. Hell I might have to bring a titload over with me!
Yuck.

god damnit why do i even bother!

i'm going to make trolland sign up for eoff to compensate. or YOU have to visit

NorthernChaosGod
10-03-2011, 07:57 PM
this year i will add -

I will also offer lessons on how to enjoy Vegemite, if we can track any down. Hell I might have to bring a titload over with me!
Yuck.

Fly me out with you. You can carry me in your luggage.

Yar
10-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah because they'll never see a human body in a suitcase through an X-Ray machine.

NorthernChaosGod
10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Lead suit, wat.

Yar
10-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Have fun being crushed.

Kokichi
10-04-2011, 01:19 AM
North Carolina / East Coast unite? O:

We need rings. Wonder rings.

Mogi
10-04-2011, 01:39 AM
I met Jesswee. That counts a lot.

My friend circle seems to be melting. Someone else come visit me and Jesswee now.

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Have fun being crushed.
Please, I'm like Hercules.

Peegee
10-04-2011, 04:21 AM
this year i will add -

Yuck.

just visit once I confirm that Meghan is around. it will be epic lulz

Yar
10-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Have fun being crushed.
Please, I'm like Hercules.well then

Freya
10-04-2011, 04:36 AM

New Idea: Massive forum meetup in Wyoming. It will fulfill a lifelong dream I've had of having any sort of meetup somewhere that isn't the east or west coast :hyper:

He'll be in laramie, and if you're already heading down there, might as well just go another hour-2hours and just hit denver up!

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2011, 06:33 AM
this year i will add -

Yuck.

just visit once I confirm that Meghan is around. it will be epic lulz
Still doing that threesome?

Melissaur
10-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Whenever I see the word hookups I picture these in my head 35029

Pike
10-04-2011, 06:45 AM

He'll be in laramie, and if you're already heading down there, might as well just go another hour-2hours and just hit denver up!

Oof, I just googled Laramie and it's farther away from me than I thought. Probably a good eight hours or so.

Granted, I recently drove 14 straight hours and loved every minute of it, so :monster:

Also, all the pictures of that town are gorgeous. I fall in love with tiny towns in the middle of nowhere so hard. I love the fact that I live in one. :3

Edit: Is Denver really that close? I've never been down there so I wouldn't know.

Jiro
10-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Eight hours isn't all that much really. Compare it with how long it would take you to drive to Aus and it's like a stone's throw.

Freya
10-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Hah so I use to only live like 2-3hours from you? xD Yeah denver is right around the corner heh. You just go to cheyenne then on to denver and tada. All the UW kids go there for concerts and stuff. I say we kidnap Dak and take him to the mile high city!

Peegee
10-04-2011, 02:57 PM
as a fool who has driven 12-14 hrs by himself to hang out with eoffers i have to protest that a 8 hr drive is 'no big deal'.

@piku take a bus if it will be more cost effective. 8 Hrs driving would cost me 70$ in gas and like 8.5-9 hrs in time. =\

Pike
10-04-2011, 03:51 PM
@piku take a bus if it will be more cost effective. 8 Hrs driving would cost me 70$ in gas and like 8.5-9 hrs in time. =\

That's not a bad idea. The driving I can handle, but I'm concerned about racking up more mileage on my car.

Hah so I use to only live like 2-3hours from you? xD Yeah denver is right around the corner heh. You just go to cheyenne then on to denver and tada. All the UW kids go there for concerts and stuff. I say we kidnap Dak and take him to the mile high city!

Where did you used to live? :o I'm in Bozeman, MT. I'd love to go to Denver at some point. Pretty much anything east or southeast of Yellowstone Nat'l Park is a mystery to me.

Gamblet
10-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Hmm, I just regged here, but its nice to know that people in forums actually meet up in real life and do.... stuff. :jess:

rubah
10-04-2011, 10:46 PM
as a fool who has driven 12-14 hrs by himself to hang out with eoffers i have to protest that a 8 hr drive is 'no big deal'.

@piku take a bus if it will be more cost effective. 8 Hrs driving would cost me 70$ in gas and like 8.5-9 hrs in time. =\and then you went crazy and said you'd never do a three day bus ride again.

Freya
10-05-2011, 02:55 AM

Where did you used to live? :o I'm in Bozeman, MT. I'd love to go to Denver at some point. Pretty much anything east or southeast of Yellowstone Nat'l Park is a mystery to me.
North east Wyoming so I guess more like 4-5 hours.... But Denver is pretty nice. It's purty.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 04:07 AM
I HUNG OUT WITH PGIES!!!

You jelly? ;D

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 05:26 AM
I HUNG OUT WITH PGIES!!!

You jelly? ;D
I'm jelly.

But more that he hung out with you.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 05:36 AM
I HUNG OUT WITH PGIES!!!

You jelly? ;D
I'm jelly.

But more that he hung out with you.

Pish posh, i'm nothing exciting. Pgies would know!

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 05:44 AM
PGies has spectacular taste; we're friends after all, so you must be awesome.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 05:50 AM

PGies didnt even know what he was getting himself into. He had to PIGGY BACK ME! What is this i dont even.....

Raistlin
10-05-2011, 06:12 AM
PGies has spectacular taste...

:screwy:

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Quiet, Wes!

PGies didnt even know what he was getting himself into. He had to PIGGY BACK ME! What is this i dont even.....
I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 06:58 AM

See this is why I love Schlup. 60% of the time we're on the same page all of the time. <3

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 01:18 PM
I'll just quote from the last one of these threads. I'm pretty sure I've not met any new EoFFers since then.

EDIT: Actually, you can add Emerald Aeris. :)

I'm waiting for L-BoB's post.
Sorry I'm late.

I met these people before they had registered at EoFF
Mum
Tweety_Ch1ck
ms_devli
Loony JosH
Raven1073
Nandor (pruned)
Calliope
nightpanthera
_driftwood (pruned)

I meet these people after they had registered at EoFF
Jewels
Sakura Yume
Jellybellie (or something similar to that - possibly pruned)
Rinoabella
Wyllius
ShlupQuack
ButThePoncho
Cid
Cid's Wife
Nino Brown
Pins
Etienne
Hanuben Heiken (or something similar to that - possibly pruned)
~Tenderness~
The Man
Miriamel
DK
Squally Leonharty
MsTiffie
Thingfish
smittenkitten
Brian The Pink Shark
Chaos
Knox
Psychotic
Jess
Levian

Totalling about 36 if you include those I met already. 27 without. Still beat Psy. :p Hope I haven't missed anyone. D=

I'm pretty confident I don't have any record though... if Knox was to post, I'm confident he'd have more than me, possibly even more than 50.

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 03:20 PM

See this is why I love Schlup. 60% of the time we're on the same page all of the time. <3
That's Wes. :confused:

Peegee
10-05-2011, 06:01 PM

You're all jerks and I hate you all.

Del Murder
10-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Strider was the first EoFF member I ever met. We went to a Giants game.

Next was Miriel, who I met at her apartment. We all know how that turned out. :love:

I met Nicky (Calliope) at an airport. We were two ships passing in the night.

I met Amanda (ShlupQuack) at her wedding. There were also several other random members there, including the great Cid.

I met eestlinc in Seattle when we went to a Mariners game. That was pretty cool.

I met Spuuky and his and Nicky's wedding. He's more softspoken then I thought he would be.

I met Ouch! for drinks in San Francisco. He's a cool dude and I will never forget the time we spent together!

I think that's it. I'd like to meet The Captain someday, and I'll probably try to look him up next time we visit NYC. Also foa, though she needs to move to somewhere visitable first or just visit here. Also G13, Jiro, and NCG seem like a cool bunch and I would imagine them having three stooges-like misadventures if they ever got together.

Miriel
10-05-2011, 09:40 PM
We also met Ouch! you silly.

One of these days, I will hunt down Levian and make him give me a tour of the fjords. And also go to Disneyland with Rye.

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Also G13, Jiro, and NCG seem like a cool bunch and I would imagine them having three stooges-like misadventures if they ever got together.
:monster:

It's really a shame we all live so spread apart.

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2011, 09:58 PM
I (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BJb_RbBdRY4/Tgnsge7ZXmI/AAAAAAAAlKQ/hR1R8x8C6II/s1600/north-carolina5.jpg) live (http://www.planetware.com/i/photo/blue-ridge-parkway-asheville-nc119.jpg) in (http://www.springhousefarm.com/images/parkway2.jpg) one (http://ncwillsandtrusts.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_151/rotator/Blue%20Ridge%20Parkway%20North%20Carolina.jpg) of (http://www.freefoto.com/images/9909/10/9909_10_1146---Blue-Ridge-Parkway_web.jpg) the (http://www.samedwardsphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/20090726-HDR_CarSideviewMirrorBlueRidge_v00.jpg) most beautiful places in the world and you want it to be more visitable? Man. Maaaaan. :(

Everyone should come see foa and we'll go camping. I promise I will not leave you for the bears.

Peegee
10-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Strider was the first EoFF member I ever met. We went to a Giants game.

Next was Miriel, who I met at her apartment. We all know how that turned out. :love:

I met Nicky (Calliope) at an airport. We were two ships passing in the night.

I met Amanda (ShlupQuack) at her wedding. There were also several other random members there, including the great Cid.

I met eestlinc in Seattle when we went to a Mariners game. That was pretty cool.

I met Spuuky and his and Nicky's wedding. He's more softspoken then I thought he would be.

I think that's it. I'd like to meet The Captain someday, and I'll probably try to look him up next time we visit NYC. Also foa, though she needs to move to somewhere visitable first or just visit here. Also G13, Jiro, and NCG seem like a cool bunch and I would imagine them having three stooges-like misadventures if they ever got together.

Oh crap I totally forgot that I met Matt!

Pike
10-05-2011, 10:03 PM
foa I would visit you so hard. We could do non-girly things together and it would be amazing.

Del Murder
10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
We also met Ouch! you silly.
I didn't forget that. :shifty:

I (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BJb_RbBdRY4/Tgnsge7ZXmI/AAAAAAAAlKQ/hR1R8x8C6II/s1600/north-carolina5.jpg) live (http://www.planetware.com/i/photo/blue-ridge-parkway-asheville-nc119.jpg) in (http://www.springhousefarm.com/images/parkway2.jpg) one (http://ncwillsandtrusts.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_151/rotator/Blue%20Ridge%20Parkway%20North%20Carolina.jpg) of (http://www.freefoto.com/images/9909/10/9909_10_1146---Blue-Ridge-Parkway_web.jpg) the (http://www.samedwardsphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/20090726-HDR_CarSideviewMirrorBlueRidge_v00.jpg) most beautiful places in the world and you want it to be more visitable? Man. Maaaaan. :(
Does it have a Starbucks?

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately yes. We even have them in grocery stores.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM

NOT ANYMORE IT'S NOT!

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Wes is now Shlup. I feel dirty.

Agrias
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
And this is a new feeling to you how?...

Peegee
10-05-2011, 11:20 PM

Dirty enough to come visit PG when he's in Tennessee ?

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Wait, what? When are you gonna be in Tennessee? And what part?

Peegee
10-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Wait, what? When are you gonna be in Tennessee? And what part?

arriving Nashville International Airport (BNA / KBNA) Dec 1st (morning)
I'll be staying at Clarksville though =)
leaving Dec 11 for - Dayton International Airport (DAY.) Dec 11th (morning)

Jiro
10-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Way to do it when I'm not in the country, dick. First you ditch the aus plan and now you do this!? RARGH FLAME WHEEL

Yar
10-06-2011, 01:10 AM
foa I may be in NC in December we should bro!

TrollHunter
10-06-2011, 01:35 AM
I (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BJb_RbBdRY4/Tgnsge7ZXmI/AAAAAAAAlKQ/hR1R8x8C6II/s1600/north-carolina5.jpg) live (http://www.planetware.com/i/photo/blue-ridge-parkway-asheville-nc119.jpg) in (http://www.springhousefarm.com/images/parkway2.jpg) one (http://ncwillsandtrusts.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_151/rotator/Blue Ridge Parkway North Carolina.jpg) of (http://www.freefoto.com/images/9909/10/9909_10_1146---Blue-Ridge-Parkway_web.jpg) the (http://www.samedwardsphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/20090726-HDR_CarSideviewMirrorBlueRidge_v00.jpg) most beautiful places in the world and you want it to be more visitable? Man. Maaaaan. :(

Everyone should come see foa and we'll go camping. I promise I will not leave you for the bears.

NC is a terrible state stop spreading your LIES.
I've met none and it will most likely stay that way for a long time.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-06-2011, 01:39 AM
FOA is right. That area is gorgeous, with a ton of stuff to do. If you visit her the only thing that would rival the scenery would be your hostess. ;)

Also, Starbucks are everywhere.

NorthernChaosGod
10-06-2011, 02:23 AM
And this is a new feeling to you how?...
Usually I feel dirty about Amanda, not Wes.

Dirty enough to come visit PG when he's in Tennessee ?
No.

TrollHunter
10-06-2011, 02:29 AM
FOA is right. That area is gorgeous, with a ton of stuff to do. If you visit her the only thing that would rival the scenery would be your hostess. ;)

Also, Starbucks are everywhere.

Fast food in general is everywhere.
Nc is gorgeous I agree, but I feel that the humidity and just overall feel of the place kills it for me.
As for stuff to do, I feel compelled to disagree. I can literally drive for 10 minutes and find fantastic areas for backpacking, camping, rock-climbing etc. In NC, it required far more time for less enjoyment. Maybe I'm just really biased because of my terrible time while living there. Yeah, that's most likely it.

APolaris
10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
None at all, because I just joined!

I'm in Long Island, NY though.