PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I forgot to make an intro thread

Raian the Fallen
10-03-2011, 12:06 PM
That's like the standard these days.

Anyway, my name is Ryan, I'm 17, and I'm currently studying to become a software engineer for hopefully Square Enix, or 343 Studios. Building my way up to C++ - in the process of learning RGSS for my RPG Maker projects.

What can I say? I love music, video games, the Final Fantasy franchise (obviously, why else would I be here?) and technology.

You can tell a lot about someone by their favourite Final Fantasy game, and mine happens to be VII. I love it for the nostalgia, the graphics, the music, the story - just about everything about it I love dearly. Even the crappy translation, which always gets a laugh out of me.

Really hope I can enjoy the place. So far, I really do.

Pheesh
10-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Just as well, I hadn't planned on talking to you without some kind of formal introduction :colbert:

But now... Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Pike
10-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome! :D I see you've already been posting around, so please continue to do so :3

Agent Proto
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM
There's really no need to post an introduction thread since you've already established yourself a member, but regardless of that I shall welcome you to EoFF! So nice to have you around.

Raian the Fallen
10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Welcome! :D I see you've already been posting around, so please continue to do so :3
Thanks. I will do so. :)

There's really no need to post an introduction thread since you've already established yourself a member, but regardless of that I shall welcome you to EoFF! So nice to have you around.
I know, but it feels weird without one. xD

Jiro
10-04-2011, 02:49 AM
I was wondering if I'd missed it, but here it is! Welcome to EoFF, I hope you (continue) to enjoy yourself!

Rantz
10-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Welcome Brotato. Stick around and enjoy the buffet.

Raian the Fallen
10-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome Brotato.
That's a good one. xD

Broham, Bromosapien.

Remon
10-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome :D

Madame Adequate
10-05-2011, 11:22 PM
I've liked your posts so far, so welcome belatedly to EoFF and I do hope you continue to be active and all that jazz!