PDA

View Full Version : I'm bad at naming these things. (Introduction)

Arylett Dawnsborough
10-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello! My name's Arylett, just Arylett, please. Dawnsborough's like the last name in the alias.

I'm looking for a place to talk FF and hopefully make some friends! I hope this is that place. Google's what got me here. Surprising what Googling "Final Fantasy forum" gets you. I kinda have a good feeling about this place, so maybe I'll stick around. (Maybe it's this forum style, seriously, I love it. Kitty Fantasy is such a brilliant blue to my eyes.)

So uh, my favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy IX, although VIII is a close favourite. I've been playing FF for so long, but I've never really had anybody to discuss it with. I've got so much to say about it! But things I like other than FF: Harry Potter, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (really great, that one. I love to draw some ponies. Currently, I have a project to draw all of the characters of VIII as ponies. I'll show you an example. (http://arylett-dawnsborough.deviantart.com/art/Rose-Whip-SeeD-Uniform-260778498) There's a place you can post art here, right? I might want to make a thread where I post my other pictures or post in a thread where you do that. And maybe take requests too. I'm not really sure how it works. Sorry if I do any stupid newbie things.), Doctor Who, Pokémon, and well, a lot of other dorky stereotypical interests. I've also been RPing for ten years,

Lastly, I am a female. And I really don't appreciate being mistake for male. I just had to put that in my signature to drill it into people's heads, ahaha.

Hello, and pleased to meetcha!

Raian the Fallen
10-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the forums. You wouldn't happen to be female, would you? :P

Anywho, IX is pretty sweet. Plan on running through it after VIII.

Added you on Backloggery + Last.fm because EoFF kicks ass and everyone here who uses things I also use will be friended and I ramble alot. >:|

Bubba
10-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Great to have you here, Arylett!

I'm new to the forums as well... they're a great bunch here so I hope you stick around!

Welcome! :D

Rantz
10-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome!

I'm looking for a place to talk FF and hopefully make some friends! I hope this is that place. Google's what got me here. Surprising what Googling "Final Fantasy forum" gets you. I kinda have a good feeling about this place, so maybe I'll stick around. (Maybe it's this forum style, seriously, I love it. Kitty Fantasy is such a brilliant blue to my eyes.)
Sounds much like the same way I got here, and I've been stuck here for 5 years now. Hope you'll find it as addictive as I did!

So uh, my favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy IX, although VIII is a close favourite.
Sounds like me too!

Your Quistis pony is awesome. And yep, you can post your art in Relm's Studio. :}

Kokichi
10-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Helloooooo thar.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-05-2011, 12:28 PM
From hearing your interests, I think you'll enjoy it here. There's actually several people around here with a thing for My Little Pony art.

Introduce yourself to Agent Proto and Pike.

Welcome!

Pike
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Hello! I am Pike, the official forum robot. Nice to meet you!

You have a very cute avatar/sig. Do you like drawing cute cartoon animal things too? Because I do :3

I have LJ/dA/etc. etc. also but I'm much too lazy to find all the links at the moment. But I'm "pikestaff" pretty much everywhere except for dA where I'm "ClockworkHare"; you can add me anywhere if you feel so inclined.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself~

Madame Adequate
10-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi Arylett! Welcome to EoFF! :kakapo: I hope you have a fun time here, take a look around, there are lots of things to talk about and people to make friends with~

Oh also I approve of ponifying everything! Take a look at our MLP thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/137273-my-little-pony-friendship-magic.html).

Melissaur
10-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Hello! Welcome to our site and I hope you stay around for a while! There are many good people here! Stop by our chat sometime! We would love to have you around :)

Jiro
10-05-2011, 11:47 PM
What's with the sudden influx of awesome newbies? I swear, you guys are all fantastic. Welcome and stick around, because you're going to get on well with interests like that! :D

Arylett Dawnsborough
10-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Thank you to everyone for their wonderful responses! You guys seem cool. (And for the link to the MLP thread, hell yeah. ;;Goes to post;; )

Welcome to the forums. You wouldn't happen to be female, would you? :P

Anywho, IX is pretty sweet. Plan on running through it after VIII.

Added you on Backloggery + Last.fm because EoFF kicks ass and everyone here who uses things I also use will be friended and I ramble alot. >:|
Nope, I'm a man. =P

And it is totally sweet.

Added you back though, ahaha. Ain't no shame in rambling, I do a fair share of that myself.

Hello! I am Pike, the official forum robot. Nice to meet you!

You have a very cute avatar/sig. Do you like drawing cute cartoon animal things too? Because I do :3

I have LJ/dA/etc. etc. also but I'm much too lazy to find all the links at the moment. But I'm "pikestaff" pretty much everywhere except for dA where I'm "ClockworkHare"; you can add me anywhere if you feel so inclined.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy yourself~
A robot? Oh dear. I hope you're not the kind who plots to overtake humanity.

Thank you, I'm glad you like my signature/avatar! Yes, in fact, I do love to draw cute animals as well.

I'll be sure to add you in these places then! I approve of a fellow cute animal drawer/robot who may-or-may-not-plot-to-overtake-humanity. (What a mouthful.)

Agent Proto
10-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Pike is more of the friendly robot kind, just so you know. As for me, I'm the other member that sharky recommended besides Pike. Must be because of the fact that you like MLP:FiM. So, yes... welcome to EoFF, please do enjoy yourself here and do share your talent with us.

Madame Adequate
10-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Oh Pike totally wants to take over Humanity. But only to turn everyone into awesome robots!

Pike
10-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Oh Pike totally wants to take over Humanity. But only to turn everyone into awesome robots!

The world will be such a lovely place when we're all robots :jess:

And yes, definitely be sure to help us keep the Pony thread constantly updated!