PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Movember / Noshember 2011 - Win a video game of your choice!

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 06:46 PM
EoFF Movember / Noshember 2011

Movember - Where guys shave on the first day of the month and then grow a moustache for the rest of the month. Charity event - http://www.movember.com/
Noshember - No Shave November, where girls/guys give up on shaving their face/legs for the month.

For those who want to donate...

Movember - Loony BoB's page (http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1603684/)
Movember - sharkythesharkdog's page (http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1714990/)
Movember - Iceglow's page (http://uk.movember.com/mospace/2375914/)

I don't know exactly how to get the team donation thing working at the moment, but if you want to join the team, go for it - there's a button on that page that shows how to. If one more person joins the team, I'll post a before/after pic. If three people join, I'll post a pic of me with a moustache on one side of the face, and just the remnants of a beard on the other side. If the team manages to raise £100, I'll show a video (recorded by Danielle) of me shaving it off.

Whee... I'm a little nervous about what I'll look like without my goatee but there's only one way to find out!

Will anyone be partaking in the wonderful, charitable event that is Movember? I will - although I will be doing a "Reverse Movember" in which I shave daily throughout. That means my beloved goatee of many many years will be stripped bare. For charity! So, with this in mind, I am thinking we should start up a 'team' for charity this year and encourage the members of EoFF (and friends/family) to donate towards the cause (for those who don't know the cause Movember supports, it's to raise funds / awareness of men's health, and particularly prostate cancer). Obviously in order for there to be a team, I need more than just me!

I am considering recording myself removing the goatee on the 28th if we get more than US$200 raised. But again - team first, other stuff later. Sign up for EoFF Movember 2011!

NOW WITH PRIZES! WIN A VIDEO GAME!
On the condition that I get at least five different names in the hat, I will be holding a draw at the end of the month. For every UK£10/US$15 donated, your name will go into the draw. This means you can enter as often as you like, of course, on the condition that you donate enough to match it. If you're a guy, you can also enter by participating in a beard/moustache growing content that relies on you shaving your face at the start of the month and then growing a beard/moustache for the rest of the month. You need to have a picture of you at the start and end of the month to participate this way! Reverse Movembers (ie, shaving for the month instead of growing) will not be allowed to enter, so that means I can't enter my own prize draw. :p If you're a girl, you have to not shave your legs for the month and take pics at the start and end. The prize is a video game of your choosing to the maximum value of UK£40/US$60. It obviously has to be one I can purchase safely online!

Del Murder
10-05-2011, 07:15 PM
I'll pay the whole $200 if you shave your head instead.

Rantz
10-05-2011, 08:02 PM
What you should really do is shave off the beard part and grow your 'stache out for the month. Then dress up like the cop from Village People.

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Sadly, I don't think I could get a moustache long enough to be worth doing Movember. I'm a slow-grower... but other people have said I should shave for the month instead as that would be more of a noticeable change for me, so I've decided to go ahead with it. =]

I'll pay the whole $200 if you shave your head instead.
You're the third person to have said that to me today. xD I will not be shaving my head.

Less commentary, more signing up! :D

Del Murder
10-05-2011, 09:16 PM
What you should really do is shave off the beard part and grow your 'stache out for the month. Then dress up like the cop from Village People.
I'll throw $20 down for that.

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Maybe you guys should do the things you are suggesting!

Rantz
10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
I don't have the bone structure to be Glenn Hughes. That said, maybe I'll make a valiant effort.

Raistlin
10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
So if Daniel would just shave his head and grow out a mustache, he'd have $620 all ready for cancer research.

Selfish bastard.

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2011, 09:42 PM
I will donate $20 each if Raistlin and sharkdogg have a race to the beardliest. I will donate an additional $1 for Daniel doing everything backwards.

Remember last year when we did the beard off? Man I wish we would do another beard off. That was great.

Loony BoB
10-05-2011, 09:44 PM
$1!? xD Aww. It's a start, I guess!

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Now why can't all the stupid girls on FB come up with something awesome like this?

Can I participate if I shave and just go full beard?

fire_of_avalon
10-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey I'd stop shaving for cancer. I'd have manly, manly pits.

Jiro
10-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Somehow I think my only means of participation will be financial :monster:

Del Murder
10-06-2011, 12:42 AM
So if Daniel would just shave his head and grow out a mustache, he'd have $620 all ready for cancer research.

Selfish bastard.
Seriously! It's for a good cause, man.

Raistlin
10-06-2011, 12:52 AM
I will donate $20 each if Raistlin and sharkdogg have a race to the beardliest.

Ridiculous. No one is worthy of racing with me.

At least not in November. I think I could totally do December, though.

Jiro
10-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Not good enough. Also I'd throw down a hungee (that's $100 for you foreign types) for BoB's baldness.

fire_of_avalon
10-06-2011, 01:03 AM

Have you seen pictures of sharky with a beard?

He would mop the floor with you but your beard just isn't absorbent enough.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-06-2011, 01:48 AM
So, is this like the last "No Shave November"? I just shave on the 31st of October and then let the shit do it's brillo pad thing?

NorthernChaosGod
10-06-2011, 02:19 AM

Can you even grow a beard? :colbert:

EDIT: Relevant.
http://i52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2iqfjno.jpg

Loony BoB
10-06-2011, 09:35 AM
So, is this like the last "No Shave November"? I just shave on the 31st of October and then let the tit do it's brillo pad thing?
Depends on how you want to play it, really. If you're going for a full beard, that's cool, whatever works for you really! Movember technically is a "moustache and only moustache" thing, but we don't need to do anything by those official rules - it's for charity, after all!

To all those adding up sums for me shaving my head, I will consider doing it if EoFFers manage to raise $100,000. If you think it's selfish for me not doing it for less, perhaps you should volunteer to shave your head for the lower amount. >=]

It's not selfish to not do something to raise money. It's selfish to not donate money to charity because someone won't do something you want them to do. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I will now be taking bids to shave my head.

Freya
10-06-2011, 03:45 PM
No no no. Movember? No. It's No Shave November. Sharky is right! Mustaches are saved for Mustache March. :colbert: You need the burly full beards for the cold months ahead!

fire_of_avalon
10-06-2011, 04:01 PM
You know what? Fuxking it. I'll donate to Bobs thing but we are doing No Shave November! Because I loved it, dammit.

Loony BoB
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM
No no no. Movember? No. It's No Shave November. Sharky is right! Mustaches are saved for Mustache March. :colbert: You need the burly full beards for the cold months ahead!
Movember is a charity focused event, while No Shave November is generally more of a community thing. I'm hoping we can raise money for a good cause, and I have no qualms with you doing it as No Shave November or Movember. :) You can call it what you like and you can do what you like, so long as it helps! You can even continue it on as Decembeard, JanuHairy or FebruHairy. xD I've not heard of Moustache March 'til you said it, although upon checking it out I think it's an American tradition so I guess that's why I didn't know about it. I know a few other people offline that are doing Movember, too, so don't let simple names get in the way of a good cause. :D

I'd still really like to set up a 'team' account on the Movember site, though, so anyone interested, let me know. I'm not sure if EoFF has ever had an event based on charity before, just threads saying "donate to ____".

EDIT: Edited the title to cover both groups. =]

Jiro
10-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Man I am really tempted to throw myself in the "I'll shave my head for less money than BoB because he's a wimp" but I don't want to have very little hair when it gets cold :(

NorthernChaosGod
10-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Man I am really tempted to throw myself in the "I'll shave my head for less money than BoB because he's a wimp" but I don't want to have very little hair when it gets cold :(
Your seasons are backwards, it's barely cooling down here.

Jiro
10-09-2011, 05:38 AM
I'm going to be in your spastic country when it's cold. It's getting fucking hot here at the moment which is why I was considering the idea :p

Freya
10-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Btw, it snowed yesterday in the town you're going to in the US dak :3

Jiro
10-09-2011, 05:59 AM
I love snow, but oh god I'm going to die of frost bite.

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm going to be in your spastic country when it's cold. It's getting fucking hot here at the moment which is why I was considering the idea :p
Who you calling spastic, bub? :colbert:

Del Murder
10-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I'll pay $50 bucks to BoB's charity for you to shave only one side of your head, NCG.

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Half my head is nearly shaved already.

Rocket Edge
10-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Good cause. I sense everyone is naive to post in this thread because it'll be like getting into a conversation with a charity volunteer on the street. God damn those people from Concern making you feel like a right bastard when you shun them away! :/

I'll donate something like 5-10e, depending how much I have by the end of the week. I know it's feck-all but hey, I'm a student. Oh & believe me, if I can spare a bit so can anyone when compared to my current financial state!

Jiro
10-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Half my head is nearly shaved already.

Reverse mohawk.

do it.

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 05:01 AM
I am definitely not doing that.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Aw come on, you could start a new trend!

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Even I do not possess the confidence to try and pull that off.

Loony BoB
10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
So wait, who is actually going to participate in Movember / Noshember this month aside from me? I noticed Rantz was a 'maybe' but I've not got anyone else so far. As for donations, thanks to foa and Edge for the good intentions. :<3:

Too many posts about daring people to do stupid things, too little actual participation / commitment to the event!

EDIT: I will donate £5 if one other person joins in and £10 if more do. =] If we get at least ten people involved, I'll donate £20.

Iceglow
10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
I could join in, I just have to determine if I want to join in :P

sharkythesharkdogg
10-10-2011, 01:15 PM
If I understand things correctly, I'm growing a beard for charity? I can do that.

Hell, the hard part would be NOT growing my beard. So I pay to play or is someone "sponsoring" me or what?

I have not idea what's going on.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
I don't know, somebody tell me where to put my money!

Also I am not paying you pounds. You can have my perfectly fine AUD.

Loony BoB
10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
If we get enough people, I will set up a 'team' account on a Movember site so we can track how much we raise. =] I hope to have it set up soonish.

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I can spare at least $10. Not entirely sure about shaving though. :monster:

Iceglow
10-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Also I am not paying you pounds. You can have my perfectly fine AUD.

Your damn filthy convict plastic funny money is not welcome in the UK what do you think we are a bunch of friggin' bogans? Jeez Louise!

Del Murder
10-11-2011, 12:00 AM
How does one donate?

CimminyCricket
10-11-2011, 01:05 AM
I would take part, but my facial hair grows in and leaves patches of skin uncovered because, even now at 23/24 (something like that), I still haven't finished puberty. I don't have the balls to walk around with half a full beard.

fire_of_avalon
10-11-2011, 02:00 AM
If I understand things correctly, I'm growing a beard for charity? I can do that.

Hell, the hard part would be NOT growing my beard. So I pay to play or is someone "sponsoring" me or what?

I have not idea what's going on.
I think I'm sponsoring you now? This means for every 10 bucks I pay I get to make a ridiculous request, right?

First request is mutton chops.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Oh FFS! Requests?? Is that even legal?!?!?

Jiro
10-11-2011, 04:25 AM
This is america, everything is legal.

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2011, 05:48 AM
First request is mutton chops.
Do it!!!

Loony BoB
10-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Anyone can make requests. Whether you go ahead with them... :p

Jiro
10-12-2011, 12:29 AM
IS NON NEGOTIABLE.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Mutton chops are better than an Amish style beard. I don't know what the story is behind those, but they're strange.

Loony BoB
10-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Sticky time, I reckon.

Oh, and for those who want to donate...

Movember - Loony BoB's page (http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1603684/)

I don't know exactly how to get the team donation thing working at the moment, but if you want to join the team, go for it - there's a button on that page that shows how to. If one more person joins the team, I'll post a before/after pic. If three people join, I'll post a pic of me with a moustache on one side of the face, and just the remnants of a beard on the other side. If the team manages to raise £100, I'll show a video (recorded by Danielle) of me shaving it off.

Whee... I'm a little nervous about what I'll look like without my goatee but there's only one way to find out!

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Do we not get before/after pics just for donating? :(

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 07:36 AM
One person isn't much to ask, is it? :(

EDIT: They won't actually have to join the team on that website, so long as they join in on the event in these forums!

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 03:08 PM
I guess it is. :colbert:

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Well you only have yourself to blame, then. And everyone else.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:01 PM
I blame everyone else. But I will donate to see you do something with your facial hair.

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 07:13 PM
After last year's event, the lack of participation in this thread is depressingly low. :(

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:22 PM
The beard contest? I guess everyone just wanted prizes. :p

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Were there prizes last time?

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
If we're talking about the contest Shorty ran, then yes. If it is the same thing as this, then no.

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 07:29 PM
The contest she ran was No Shave November, aka Noshember, which is combined with the Movember thing this time around. Prizes? Argh. What kind of prizes? I'm sure I could come up with something of interest...

EDIT: Never mind, she did it in September. xD A mug? I'm sure I can come up with something more worthwhile if that's what will generate interest.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Well here's the thread.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/134068-eoff-beard-contest.html

Apparently a beard head was a prize as well as a beard mug or something like that.

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 07:50 PM
So if I was to, say, have a draw for a £40/$60 video game of the winner's choosing, and for every £10 / $15 you put in, you got a chance to win...? And another way to get a chance to win was to participate? People would be interested then? 'cause I'm up for that if we get at least five names in the hat.

NorthernChaosGod
10-27-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm down. I'd already have an entry.

THE REST OF YOU FUCKS HELP. :colbert:

Loony BoB
10-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Updated the first post.

Rantz
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
I donated the same amount as Julian + 1 penny because I'm just that much more generous than him.

Loony BoB
10-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I feel naked. And Danielle keeps laughing at me.

Pics on 1st November. I'm hoping someone else will get involved.

Pumpkin
10-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I donated.

BEFORE I checked the conversion.

I am now extra extra poor.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!

NorthernChaosGod
10-29-2011, 01:12 AM
I donated the same amount as Julian + 1 penny because I'm just that much more generous than him.
You bitch.

I will just have to donate more.

Jiro
10-29-2011, 05:52 AM
I was going to donate 1p more than Rantz but shion already went and showed us all up. Once I mug someone's credit card I will make a donation to the worthy cause!

Loony BoB
10-29-2011, 08:13 AM
I donated.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!
Holy crap. I was not expecting that. Thankyou loads! I hope you haven't been left out of pocket too much. :(

Superthanks to Rantz and NCG, too. I feel like this is all worthwhile now!

I also am considering wearing a balaclava for the rest of the month. ;_;" I look 16.

fire_of_avalon
10-29-2011, 01:10 PM
I will donate after next weekend when I got money again. If other beardlies I may donate in exchange for more crazy facial hair.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-29-2011, 02:49 PM
I am participating. I'm supposed to grow God damned mutton chops, but I'm participating.

Loony BoB
10-29-2011, 03:36 PM
sharky, you are awesome.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Okay, I'm on your team. I'll upload a "before" picture on the 31st.

NorthernChaosGod
10-29-2011, 07:18 PM
I donated.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!
Oh my, I think you're winning the video game. :p

Jiro
10-30-2011, 07:41 AM
A prize is certainly a good incentive, but surely we need to fundraise more than the cost of the game!

Loony BoB
10-30-2011, 08:10 AM
We already have. £70.01! But I don't have five names in the hat yet. Four so far... the three donaters and sharky for participating~

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
wait. Does that mean I can get two entries if I participate as well? :p

Loony BoB
10-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Yes. :) One entry for paticipating, one entry for every £10 donated.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Take my name out of the drawing please.

Loony BoB
10-30-2011, 02:45 PM
=o Any reason?

Looks like I'll need two more names, people! Remeber, you only have another 36 or so hours left until November starts, so participating people will have to confirm they're getting involved by then!

Pumpkin
10-30-2011, 02:58 PM
I donated.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!
Holy crap. I was not expecting that. Thankyou loads! I hope you haven't been left out of pocket too much. :(

Yeah, I really should have checked the conversion rate first. Thats over 70$ CAD I donated. Plus I have two charity donations that come straight out of my bank account on Friday, plus I paid with my Mastercard and I have a horrendous interest rate on it. There go my new boots. :(

But no really, its for a good cause.

I mostly did it for short haired BoB.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-30-2011, 06:08 PM
=o Any reason?

Looks like I'll need two more names, people! Remeber, you only have another 36 or so hours left until November starts, so participating people will have to confirm they're getting involved by then!

I'd just rather have the money go towards the charity, or to someone who donated money. I'm having enough fun being silly. I think someone who donated like shion deserves the prize.

Loony BoB
10-30-2011, 09:23 PM
None of the donated money will be going towards the video game. I'm using my own money to pay for that as an incentive to get more people to donate.

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm sad more people aren't participating.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-31-2011, 04:15 AM
None of the donated money will be going towards the video game. I'm using my own money to pay for that as an incentive to get more people to donate.

That's sorta my point. I'd just rather you put your own money towards the charity. I get the idea of a raffle to boost donation participation, but on the off chance I win the drawing just take the game money and put it back into the charity fund. Please. :)

Jiro
10-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Sharky's a great guy :) I have all of November to donate, right? Good. Let me try and rob some people.

Loony BoB
10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Will do, sharky!

Iceglow
11-01-2011, 01:35 AM
it's 00:34 but I haven't actually shaved yet. So if I say "hey guys I'll join in and let my facial hair grow in to a mustache for the month, will it count as participating? And if it does which type of tache shall I grow? everything but the hitler tache is in.

Rantz
11-01-2011, 02:06 AM
I would sponsor you so hard if you went full on walrus.

Iceglow
11-01-2011, 02:08 AM
dude a month without shaving will leave me full on walrus like it or not especially if I don't trim

NorthernChaosGod
11-01-2011, 02:22 AM
I second the walrus.

Loony BoB
11-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Okay, so it's time to do show off the before/after pics. I don't like the after pic we got, but having the flu means taking any new pics will only lead to even worse pics. :( Give me a few days and hopefully we can come up with something better later this month. *dunno*

I'll post more pics later, probably...

http://www.aiyon.com/keke/DSCF0802a.png

http://www.aiyon.com/keke/DSCF0856a.png

...for charity. I keep reminding myself. For charity. :(

sharkythesharkdogg
11-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Okay, day one.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/IMG_0527.jpg

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/IMG_0526.jpg

How can I re-size these massive pictures?

Old Manus
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Oh my God, BoB, unshaven you is the spitting image of the guy who works opposite me. I'm lining the monitor up against his face and it's uncanny.

NorthernChaosGod
11-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Lol, BoB, you look so much younger.

Loony BoB
11-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh my God, BoB, unshaven you is the spitting image of the guy who works opposite me. I'm lining the monitor up against his face and it's uncanny.
At least half the people I know in this world know a guy that looks like me. It's kind of weird. =|

fire_of_avalon
11-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I know a guy who looks like you, BoB. His name is Daniel Towns. And.... hmm.

Edit: I almost hate to ruin that face with muttonchops, sharky.

Aaaaaaaalmost.

NorthernChaosGod
11-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm excited to see some mutton chops. Or maybe a Lemmy Kilmister.

demondude
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Sharkysharkysharksharkshark: if you use imageshack there are resize options. This information is my charitable donation.

Iceglow
11-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Ok, so here we go, this is my before pic:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd286/Lasuria/DSCN4346.jpg

Yeah I love keeping 2 - 3 days stubble on my face and so I wasn't about to lose that, so with that in mind:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd286/Lasuria/DSCN4347.jpg

This is what I look like straight after ripping off the fuzz from my face with my razor it's disturbing almost just how creepy this is going to make me look!

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Lol, pedo 'stache.

Iceglow
11-02-2011, 12:32 AM
are you joining in Julian? I demand a full on Marcus strip beard from you.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2011, 12:42 AM
I am, in that I'll just not be trimming or shaving for the month. I just didn't start off clean shaven. :p

Jiro
11-03-2011, 05:34 AM
The red eyes really make Iceglow look demonic and sinister. I couldn't SEE BoB'S PHOTOS RAGE. I swear Sharky looks more handsome every goddamn time he posts a photo. STOP IT YA BASTARD :p

sharkythesharkdogg
11-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Thanks Dak, but I have a really big head. So, yeah. I look like a handsome hot air balloon maybe. :|

Some one hop on team EOFF's Noshember site and donate, you fuckers! Megan, where's the 10 dollars in my name?!?!?

I look like a scrub and Daniel has damn near a hundred bucks! :(

Loony BoB
11-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Is there a link to your Noshember page? =o

EDIT: Added your Movember page to the first post.

NorthernChaosGod
11-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Aren't you a team though? I'll see if I can donate to sharky here too, so he doesn't feel so lonely.

fire_of_avalon
11-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Tomorrow is payday, hold your horses precious.

Also I may not have remembered how to donate but now I know.

Also also *posts on facebook.*

Iceglow
11-04-2011, 01:17 AM
There's a couple of my work guys and housemates who are interested in donating to the team for my efforts here. I'll collect their donation and submit it once I work it out or if someone gives me a nice full link to post on my facebook page for them to donate.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Team: EoFF
Total Members: 2
Daniel Towns (Team Captain)
Daniel Towns
£70
Joe Bryan Payne III
£0

I'm going to shave unless this changes soon. :mad2:

Pumpkin
11-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Team: EoFF
Total Members: 2
Daniel Towns (Team Captain)
Daniel Towns
£70
Joe Bryan Payne III
£0

I'm going to shave unless this changes soon. :mad2:

I will donate 50 to you also if you do keep shaving :D

NorthernChaosGod
11-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Wait, do I donate to sharky or the team? I don't want sharky to feel like a loser with a zero next to his name. D:

Iceglow
11-05-2011, 12:00 AM
I've got my own "mobro" page now: here (http://mobro.co/Iceglow) Lets see some Donations people!

Also, Meghan I will offer you a one time opportunity, your "debt" to me is cleared in return for a donation to charity your choice ;)

sharkythesharkdogg
11-05-2011, 12:13 AM
I will donate 50 to you also if you do keep shaving :D

:blush:

If it means more money to charity, I'd be happy to.

If Shion donates before anyone else, I'm shaving with a razor every single day for November.

It's a RACE!!

Rantz
11-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Screw you I'm donating for all of yous but the big buck goes to sharky.

NorthernChaosGod
11-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Someone answer me. :nonono:

sharkythesharkdogg
11-05-2011, 02:06 AM
^^ When you go to the site you can choose to donate to any member you want and it goes to the same fund. It's just tallied per member. Select the one you want on the right, and donate to them.

And thanks for donating! :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
11-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Got it. :jess:

Oh, Steve joined too. I think I can hit up you with a donation too a bit later, mate.

fire_of_avalon
11-05-2011, 03:08 AM
But. I.

You promised.

Loony BoB
11-05-2011, 09:56 AM
£150.04 raised between us so far. I'm so happy! :D I've broken out the Facebook link, but have blocked off work colleagues... I want to walk in there and see their faces.

...and then they will slag me off for a few weeks. I plan to email around the department saying that people can feel free to slag me off ...if they donate!

Rantz
11-05-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm donating to three people to grow some sweet mo's and two of them go clean shaven for a month instead. CHEATERS :mad2:

Never did I expect Steve to be my last remaining comfort. At least I got him to promise to do something fab with moustache wax on the last day. :jess:

Loony BoB
11-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Perhaps you should have got involved, Rantz. *bop*

Psychotic
11-05-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm donating to three people to grow some sweet mo's and two of them go clean shaven for a month instead. CHEATERS :mad2:

Never did I expect Steve to be my last remaining comfort. At least I got him to promise to do something fab with moustache wax on the last day. :jess:Seriously. I am donating £5 to Steve every time looking at his paedo stache makes me laugh and he is the only one of you who is getting any of my mo...
people can feel free to slag me off ...if they donate!...hold on a minute. I just need to get my credit card.

*DEEP BREATH*

You are possibly the worst human being to ever disgrace the planet with your presence. You like such poncey whiny music that's all "emotional" and stuff. Grow a god damn pair and listen to some real music for a change. Alphabeat? 10,000 nights of thunder? 10,000 nights of bollocks and arsewankery is what that is. Your taste in countries to both be born in and live in are equally poor. England conquered both of your puny colonial outposts and do you know why? BECAUSE OF YOU. That's right. Your own gigantic pile of failure has such an effect on time and space that it goes back hundreds of years and makes New Zealand and Scotland so collectively awful that the English can just rock up and take them whenever we want. Incidentally I am smoking as I read this. I AM SMOKING, DANIEL. Whatcha gonna do, huh? You gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyy? Cry like the big baby that you are? Because that's what you look like without your beard, you know. A giant huge baby. When you pass people in the street they will say "Oh look, there goes a big baby!" You think you're soooooooooo fantastic just because you smurfing rigged the elections that one time with eestlinc with your #eoff party of ponces. What kind of a cheap ass lame effort was that? Tacking the name of the chatroom to a party just to get anyone who vaguely goes in there for 5 minutes to vote for you? God damn lazy ass mothersmurfer. Look what happened when you didn't have your popularity or a cheap gimmick to fall back on. Mr Eyes on Final Fantasy. 8 years ago. Eight god damn years ago. An anonymous showdown, me vs you. And what happened? I wiped the floor with you and used your nose as a feather duster is what happened. Another smurfing thing. Gang Wars. I smurfing said I did not want to go to your obvious trap meeting. I changed my mind. You could've utilised that for story purposes you son of a bitch. Why did Psychotic not go? Is it because he is too smart or is it because he sold the Judges out? But ohhhhhh noooooooo Daniel has to ruin everything he touches. Speaking of, why is it that you make projects and give up on them after 5 minutes? My own theory is because you are, in fact, a tremendously abysmal piece of sputum who is not fit to breathe the same oxygen as the rest of us, although I'm still working out the kinks. Why are you bad at video games Daniel? You aren't very good at Halo 3. Remember that one time you played it with me and I killed you a lot? I say "one time".... I MEAN FIFTY TIMES HAHAHAHAHA :jess: I mean seriously, do you have actual hands, or do you just have like the hooves of an antelope on the end of your arm or something? God damn. Onto Sport. Specifically rugby and cricket. Why do you like these abominations? One is just a bunch of burly men rubbing their faces on each other's arses... oh. That might explain why you like it. As for cricket, how can you stay awake? What is the actual point of cricket's continued existence? Now, in a shocking twist, you actually do like a decent sport as regards to football, but you still manage to smurf that up. La-di-da, I'm Daniel Towns and I have a god complex, so I have to support the best team!!!! Support your local team. Wellington Wangers or whatever the smurf they're called! Or at least Hearts or something, jeez man. You like to paint this picture of yourself as a sweet and sensitive man. Oh, ladies, let's talk about your feelings I'm such a cuddly teddy bear! smurf you, Daniel, no girl above the age of 17 falls for that. We all know you just want to rub your disgusting kiwi feet all over their bare buttocks and then save the photo in your disturbingly large photos of girls folder. That aside, nobody on this forum knows what a huge dick you are. Yeah you punched the tit out of my poor, innocent arm, but what about Levian? You punched the tit out of his arms too for daring to tickle you. Inappropriate response, much? You're an honest to god sociopath. But you know what? I could look past all of that, I really could, if it wasn't for the simple fact that you kill wasps. You wasp murdering son of a bitch. You disgust me.

Well, that was the best £10 I ever spent. :shobon:

Pheesh
11-05-2011, 04:57 PM
I read that whole thing...and it was glorious.

Loony BoB
11-05-2011, 05:21 PM
I've read the first half, hahahaha indeed. That was referring to my office, not my "online workplace", but I'll let it pass because that was (so far) hilarious. =]

EDIT: Finished, and I honestly don't remember beating up Lev, I must have been off my face. xD As for wasps... did I kill a wasp while you were over? xD I don't remember that, either. Still drunk? Dunno. I've killed a lot of wasps.

NorthernChaosGod
11-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Epic. :jess:

sharky is going to continue shaving?! :nonono: Can I transfer my donation to Steve? :colbert:

Psychotic
11-05-2011, 07:21 PM
EDIT: Finished, and I honestly don't remember beating up Lev, I must have been off my face. xD As for wasps... did I kill a wasp while you were over? xD I don't remember that, either. Still drunk? Dunno. I've killed a lot of wasps.You were sober at both occasions. You wrote emo wasp poetry afterwards, if it helps you remember.

fire_of_avalon
11-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Alright. Julian, Rantzien and I now own sharky's face. And we want muttonchops.

Also you fucking promised. I have the text.

Fellas, we make a great team.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-06-2011, 12:38 AM
:kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo::kakapo:

Nice! More money to the cause. I did tell Shion I'd shave everyday until the end of the month, and she has donated the most out of pocket for that. I've overbooked my face!

So in the interest of fairness, I can either continue shaving this month and grow them next month or vice versa? I could shave all of December?

So much drama. :cry:

NorthernChaosGod
11-06-2011, 01:05 AM
I just suggest Shion join our side and sharky be made to wear mutton chops until 2012.

Iceglow
11-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Get some bloody chops on yer!

Jiro
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
This thread is the best thread.

Loony BoB
11-06-2011, 09:33 AM
You can't change your angle half way through the month (I wish I could), so I think it's mutton chops for you all the way through, sharky.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Well, as of the 6th I'm clean shaven. So I guess I'll start growing it now until December 6th? Then shave for the rest of that month?

This is getting complicated.

Loony BoB
11-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I thought you were already clean shaven at the start of the month. xD I don't know what you normally look like, but the general idea is that you do something you would not normally do for the month of November. I guess we can extend your run through to 6th December?

Pumpkin
11-06-2011, 07:32 PM
You know, I only think it's fair to have controlling share of the beards considering thus far, I have donated more than everyone else.
But I am fine with the mutton chops if that's what the people want.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Would you settle for shaving in December?

Also, charity work is stressful. :tongue:

Iceglow
11-06-2011, 11:21 PM
There's been a couple of things I've noticed or had said to me this week.

First of all one of my Colleagues said I would end up looking just like a younger version of Bruce Grobbelaar seen here:

The second thing I noticed, give it a few days and if I wore a yellow roll neck with a brown leather jacket I would look like a young version of this guy: hint, not the one without a mustache! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy3v8gPryko&feature=related)

Jiro
11-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Bruce Gobbler

Iceglow
11-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Bruce Gobbler

Listen up Bruce because thats such an Aussie name. Actually wait...so is Steve. Shite doesn't work does it when I do it?

Iceglow
11-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Double posting because this is serious denizens of EoFF.

Ok so yeah it's the 9th of November gents we are almost 1/3rd of the way there, how are you holding up? If I'm honest with you I'm looking more than a little ridiculous and I'm not only feeling it but I'm feeling like I don't know if I can keep this one up. I've got a countdown timer running for the next 502 hours! I know it's terrible my vanity here is causing me to cave in! I think more donations will guilt me in to keeping the mustache going for the rest of the month but right now trailing 3rd out of the guys in the team with my £20 compared to their £85 (BoB) and £105 (Sharky) I feel like it's not going to be enough to keep me going all month. I'm pretty sure unless I make it up to around £40 by next week (day 15 or 16 whichever way you wanna count it) I will possibly cave in.

Edit: here's an update shot taken on my piss poor webcam and yeah not good!

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2011, 01:41 AM
You money grubbing slut. :colbert:

I already said I'd donate under your name, now just wait until I get some more money.

Iceglow
11-09-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm the only one of the 3 of us who looks ridiculous and this is for charity so I'll be a money grubbing slut as much as I like! Suck it up cupcake :aimkiss:

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2011, 01:59 AM
C'mon mutton chops.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2011, 03:24 AM
I'm the only one of the 3 of us who looks ridiculous and this is for charity so I'll be a money grubbing slut as much as I like! Suck it up cupcake :aimkiss:
Well suck up your pedo-ness.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Tell you what. Mutton Chops are coming along, but if someone else wants to donate to any of us that would be great! There's other parts of my face to make look like horrible. (more horrible)

Wouldn't some lines shaved in my eyebrow Vanilla Ice style go great with the chops? Maybe a pencil thin douchebag goatee? Have something else in mind?Throw me a price out and see if I bite. You still have some time left.

Donate for charity!

To make it up to shion for being a good sport, she's getting two months of shaving.

The point is, if you donate, and I say I'll do it, you'll get what you pay for.

Rantz
11-09-2011, 08:50 AM
How much would you ask for to shave off one of your eyebrows?

sharkythesharkdogg
11-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Oh shit.

Throw a price out there, but I don't see this one happening.

Pumpkin
11-09-2011, 05:14 PM
I think more donations will guilt me in to keeping the mustache going for the rest of the month but right now trailing 3rd out of the guys in the team with my £20 compared to their £85 (BoB) and £105 (Sharky) I feel like it's not going to be enough to keep me going all month. I'm pretty sure unless I make it up to around £40 by next week (day 15 or 16 whichever way you wanna count it) I will possibly cave in.

Taken care of.

You guys are lucky I'm loaded. I deserve a smurfing medal for this.

EDIT: I just realized that I have donated more than everybody else combined. :smug:

My moment of bragging is over. Carry on.

demondude
11-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Will shave head for sizable charitable donation to my pocket.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Holy shit, this already like $415. :eek:

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2011, 09:06 PM
sharky I will donate more next payday if you shave lightning bolts into the mutton chops.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-09-2011, 09:41 PM
.....................how much?

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Fifteen bucks per lightning bolt.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 01:00 AM
It's a little less impressive in £ sterling at £260 and some small change. However it's absolutely amazing work for 3 guys to have raised alone. I can say with confidence that at this time I'm actually way ahead of every other guy I know doing it who isn't on EOFF.

I will shave my chest and record video evidence of this event if enough is donated!

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2011, 05:03 AM
I might pay you not to see that.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 06:16 AM
don't worry Jules, it's your momma whose going to be watching that in her "alone" time.

demondude
11-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Stop fucking harassing institutionalised women, Steve.

Jiro
11-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I will allow the derailing if it leads to more donations. £5 per post that involves the following topics:

Anybody's mother
Halo
Mexicans
cats
insults against a member of EoFF

Because I mentioned all of those and both NCG and Iceglow are smurfing their own mothers respectively (but not respectfully), I will be donating £15 to each entrant. Eventually. I need to find a credit card.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Fifteen bucks per lightning bolt.

I'll see if they're even long enough to make that happen.

Jiro
11-10-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm sure you can fit at least 100 lightning bolts in there.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
he will have a tiger striped mutton chop! DO IT DO IT NAO!

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2011, 03:36 PM
We have to have pictures of the full mutton chops first, though!

Psychotic
11-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I will donate £50 for every person who shaves their arse crack, puts the resulting hair into an envelope and mails it to foa.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM
:plotting:

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2011, 05:38 PM
I will crush the testicles of anyone who does what Paul says, send the pulpy remains of their manhood to their mothers with a special note indicating the included jar of meat is the first of a series of delicious preserves their lovable sons have signed them up to sample, and encourage them to record themselves consuming it with a crusty bread and dark beer so their sons can watch them enjoy it.

How will your mothers feel when the next jar in the series doesn't arrive? Upset, I imagine. You terrible offspring.

Psychotic
11-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Okay so maybe just the girls, post-ops or men without balls should take part then. Hop to it, Julian!

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2011, 06:51 PM
I will end you, Paul.

Psychotic
11-10-2011, 07:07 PM
What are you going to do, repeatedly make awkward posts in the photo thread until I die of embarassment for you?

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Yes. I'm expecting you to drop dead any day now.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 09:51 PM
I will crush the testicles of anyone who does what Paul says, send the pulpy remains of their manhood to their mothers with a special note indicating the included jar of meat is the first of a series of delicious preserves their lovable sons have signed them up to sample, and encourage them to record themselves consuming it with a crusty bread and dark beer so their sons can watch them enjoy it.

How will your mothers feel when the next jar in the series doesn't arrive? Upset, I imagine. You terrible offspring.

You know I might take my chances, the odds of you getting your ass on a plane to London and tracking me down are slim. God bless 3000 miles inbetween!

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2011, 09:52 PM
We should both send her ass hair.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Difference is, I'll be sending it because I'd be SAFE from her revenge due to the 3000 miles or more in between us. You'll be sending it because you've got nothing to worry about in terms of her revenge because you've got no balls.

NorthernChaosGod
11-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Yes, the guy who's only doing it because he's "safe" is the one with the balls. Pussy.

demondude
11-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Fucking shut up. The two of you together can barely manage one properly descended testicle.

Iceglow
11-10-2011, 10:28 PM
no I have the balls to do it, I just aint stupid enough to leave myself open to her revenge. Difference between stupidity and genius.

Also DD, I manage 2 fully descended testicles perfectly fine, if you don't believe me ask your mother :D

demondude
11-10-2011, 10:34 PM
I asked her and she said "I have never heard of this man. He must be a virgin fantasist who lusts after middle aged women on final fantasy message boards." I acknowledged that she was accurate and we got on with our lives with a functioning set of genitalia and a relative sense of purpose.

Loony BoB
11-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Sat £15 short of £100 for a while now. Obviously this needs to change!

sharkythesharkdogg
11-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I've been set up on a blind date of sorts(long story :mad:) in a few weeks and that should be just in time for the chops to make a little bit of an appearance.

This should be good. :tongue:

Iceglow
11-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Sharky, I met a girl on the 27th of October. I went on my first date with her on the 2nd after I had shaved in my mustache. Our second date was Monday just gone, have faith...it can be done.

REP THIS POST IF YOU WANNA SEE MY BELLY! WOOOOOOOOO! BOOOP BOOOP I'M ICEGLOW!

NorthernChaosGod
11-11-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm assuming this girl is above the age of consent? I have to ask with the way you look right now, Steve. Not that I'd judge you or anything. We've all been there man.

...well, depends. What do we think of a 13 year old dog? I mean in human years that thing's gonna be pushing 60. Legal or illegal?

Iceglow
11-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Ok Psychotic, that's £5 more from you in the kitty clearly you raped my post which means clearly, you've laughed at the mustache and clearly your promise means PAY UP BISH NOW!

And Julian the girl is a woman grown aged 31, pretty sure that's legal. And hey I might look like a paedophile with the mustache but the difference between us? I can shave the mustache off at the end of the month and look like a normal human being, you'll always be a paedophile though.

NorthernChaosGod
11-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Paul, you fucker.

Jiro
11-12-2011, 04:36 AM
:shifty:

NorthernChaosGod
11-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Et tu, Dak?

Iceglow
11-18-2011, 01:13 AM
I believe ladies, gentlemen and douchebags that it is time for an update. Today is Friday 18/11/2011 3 days past the halfway point. With just 12 days on the clock lets see how we're getting on!

Personally, dear god the urges to shave it off are almost OVERWHELMING now, it's something I hate with a passion. I think I found a way forwards for sponsoring people. Never again will I sponsor anyone to do something they'd enjoy. I will henceforth only sponsor people for things they hate. If they hate it, it makes the idea more fun! Which is exactly why your money has not been wasted on sponsoring me, from an entertainment point of view my constant dilemma whereby I desperately want and need a shave to get rid of this disgusting heresy on my upper lip is matched by your constant smug enjoyment that I am really suffering here. Also, the mustache is getting quite long now, some of the hairs are starting to curl down over my lip. This for Rantzien is a sign of good things either: a) by the end of this month I will be able to style a bloody walrus! or b) Before the 12 days is out, I will be forced to use wax to control this beast on a daily basis!

Here's a photo update:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd286/Lasuria/DSCN4352.jpg

Now how is everyone else faring?

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 01:23 AM
Awesome.

Iceglow
11-18-2011, 01:33 AM
is this part of Trolling is illegal for you now you have to be nice or not say anything at all? Poor dumb americans :P

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 02:56 AM
I think it's awesome that you look like a fat pedo, so no. :p

Rantz
11-18-2011, 07:47 AM
If this was a competition, Iceglow would be winning.

Loony BoB
11-18-2011, 08:54 AM
Agreed. Still, can't hurt for us all to get a few more donations. I'm pretty sure they allow £2-5 ones if anyone is interested in chipping in. :D

I'll re-sticky the thread for the rest of the month.

Iceglow
11-18-2011, 12:36 PM
So Ladies, us fella's are doing our bit for charity here and ritually shaming ourselves by growing all manner of mustaches (or in BoB's case shaving it off) now, you may ask yourselves what can you do to help out. Well here's a youtube link with a suggestion. Video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GudcxvmHoyQ)

Now, by all means if you know a man who is participating for charity and not just the hell of it (seriously, a guy I know is doing it for the heck of it, he's a freak of nature) feel free to take the advice of the ladies in this video. I assure you, us mustachio'd men approve of it's message.

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2011, 03:05 PM
So Ladies, us fella's are doing our bit for charity here and ritually shaming ourselves by growing all manner of mustaches (or in BoB's case shaving it off) now, you may ask yourselves what can you do to help out. Well here's a youtube link with a suggestion. Video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GudcxvmHoyQ)

Now, by all means if you know a man who is participating for charity and not just the hell of it (seriously, a guy I know is doing it for the heck of it, he's a freak of nature) feel free to take the advice of the ladies in this video. I assure you, us mustachio'd men approve of it's message.
I approve. Especially if you end up with the first woman. :monster:

Iceglow
11-18-2011, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't go with any of the women in that video tbqh. Though you on the other hand. Well Julian lets say your lack of any real life girlfriend within a 400 mile radius is not helping you being the one to make such comments.

NorthernChaosGod
11-19-2011, 12:02 AM
*points at your username*

I rest my case.

fire_of_avalon
11-19-2011, 12:05 AM
What's wrong with any of those women?

Iceglow
11-19-2011, 12:09 AM
Julian my temporary username change at the hands of Paul is about as good as you'll ever get. I rest my case.

And Foa, I'm just being honest in saying none of the women in that video particularly did anything for me looks wise. I'm fussy like that.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-19-2011, 12:33 AM
I thought they were all cute. :confused:

Jiro
11-19-2011, 05:19 AM
Donated bitches.

Iceglow
11-19-2011, 10:31 AM
I thought they were all cute. :confused:

to quote me again "I'm fussy like that"

Donated bitches.

Good, well done now to get the rest of these bitches like Julian who said he would to do so.

NorthernChaosGod
11-19-2011, 11:48 AM
The month is not over, shitstain. Chillax, I'm a man of my word.

Jiro
11-21-2011, 10:23 AM
You're a man of your turd, that's what you are. Put your money where your mouth is, and then spit it into the donation box.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Jiro, thanks for the donation!! :love:

Here's what I looked like on the 6-7th of November, which is the last time I shaved.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/IMG_0536-1.jpg

And here is the carnage as of this time. So around two weeks later? It's not coming in very thick this time. :|

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/IMG_0543-1.jpg

fire_of_avalon
11-22-2011, 06:08 PM
*hugs sharky beard*

NorthernChaosGod
11-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Sharky should never be clean shaven again.

Jiro
11-23-2011, 11:04 AM
I think he is also attractive hairless. You are all just fascinated by beards. LOOK AT THE MAN BENEATH THE BEARD. LOOK AT HIM.

Loony BoB
11-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Wow, that is pretty immense. xD Well done! But I'm still gonna try to get more donations than you! At least, that's how I'm conning people into donating. "Help me beat the other guy!" So keep it up, that means I can continue to use that excuse. I just got £3 more out of using that line!

fire_of_avalon
11-23-2011, 12:38 PM
I think he is also attractive hairless. You are all just fascinated by beards. LOOK AT THE MAN BENEATH THE BEARD. LOOK AT HIM.
well I mean yeah. sharky is great whatever is or isn't on his face. I just like to hug beards.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Rumors of my finely chiseled good looks are erroneous.

I
am
hideous
!

:zombert:

My "beard" (it's not a beard yet) says it enjoyed the hug. It thinks you smell nice. It also stole money from your purse. Sorry. It's a bastard.

Also, I'm leading in donations!!! Thanks everyone (especially shion.) Don't let Daniel or Steve catch me!

:smug:

NorthernChaosGod
11-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Hush, sharky. You sexy, hairy beast, you.

NorthernChaosGod
12-01-2011, 12:45 AM
There are hardly any pictures of you fucks on the Movember page. :colbert:

Iceglow
12-01-2011, 10:40 AM
I put up pictures now and then but honestly, consider how much I HATED growing that Mo...if someone else didn't take and upload them do you really think someone as vain as myself would shame themselves?

Still back to my clean shaven self and God did it feel sexy to shave!

Edit: here's some figures for those interested but lazy:

The team raised £336 over-all so far (though there may yet be a couple more donations trickling in from my work colleagues)

We came 8727th as a team in the National UK rankings. Which considering that we're a 3 man team and some of the teams lower down than us were far bigger is pretty impressive. Also, most of the top teams have in the region of 30 people in them where the male population of an entire company/office have pooled together and grown the mo.

Loony BoB
12-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Nice. :)

Okay, the draw will take place this weekend for the free video game. It's not too late to donate, so if you want to get another £10/$15 in, get it done soon!

If the guys could let me know if I've got anything wrong / who I'm missing, that would be fantastic as some donations might have been made anonymously and others I wasn't 100% certain on who they were due to the names they put in! Here's the names (multiple names = multiple entries) that will be in the draw...

Participation (doubled due to being the brave two to have joined me on this little crusade)
Iceglow
Iceglow
sharkythesharkdogg
sharkythesharkdogg

Donation - Loony BoB
NorthernChaosGod
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
Psychotic
Jiro

Donation - Iceglow
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
Psychotic
Jiro
NorthernChaosGod

Donation - sharkythesharkdogg
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
NorthernChaosGod
fire_of_avalon
fire_of_avalon
fire_of_avalon
Jiro

sharkythesharkdogg
12-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I have until the 6th before my time is up, but the beard is coming along fairly well. I don't know if it will be thick enough for mutton chops though.

Thanks to everyone who donated! You're all awesome.

NorthernChaosGod
12-01-2011, 03:07 PM
I put up pictures now and then but honestly, consider how much I HATED growing that Mo...if someone else didn't take and upload them do you really think someone as vain as myself would shame themselves?
You twat. :colbert:

From the looks of things, I say we win per capita or some shit like that for donations.

Pumpkin
12-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Donation - Loony BoB
NorthernChaosGod
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
Psychotic
Jiro

Donation - Iceglow
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
Jiro
NorthernChaosGod
Psychotic

Donation - sharkythesharkdogg
Rantzien
shion
shion
shion
shion
shion
NorthernChaosGod
fire_of_avalon
fire_of_avalon
fire_of_avalon
Jiro

This makes me happy. :)

fire_of_avalon
12-01-2011, 07:49 PM
It should. You clearly have the most disposable income of anyone on EoFF.

EDIT: Gimme some money.

Pumpkin
12-01-2011, 08:04 PM

Grow a terrible moustache and I just might.

fire_of_avalon
12-01-2011, 08:34 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199785_945235203938_2706774_49703316_7954052_n.jpg

Pumpkin
12-01-2011, 08:44 PM
In that case, look forward to your christmas card.

Psychotic
12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
I donated to Iceglow too Daniel!

NorthernChaosGod
12-02-2011, 01:38 AM

Grow a terrible moustache and I just might.
I have a terrible mustache attached to a beard. Can I have monies? :greenie:

Pumpkin
12-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I'll think about it.

Loony BoB
12-02-2011, 01:16 PM
I donated to Iceglow too Daniel!
Which name? I'm trying to figure out who I missed on his list because there were a couple I couldn't guess (I thought they might be co-workers or something).

Iceglow
12-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Paul was "The Pig Slapper"

The Sauce was a colleague of mine.

Loony BoB
12-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Oops, never got around to that on the weekend. Stupid Skyrim :shifty:

Okay. So with Psy added in for Iceglow, that's 33 names in the hat (15 of which are shion xD). And... *drum roll*

...Okay, after hosting the draw in #eoff, NorthernChaosGod has won! NCG, get in touch with me and we'll sort out the best way to get you your vidya game.

shion, get in touch with NCG for his address so you can rob him.

Pumpkin
12-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!!!

Can I get a consolation prize since I donated so much? Like a picture of a kitty in my visitor messages or something?

Loony BoB
12-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I could write you a letter! Not sure if that's better than a kitty in a visitor message...

fire_of_avalon
12-06-2011, 06:26 PM
You're getting clean shaven sharky for a month. You already have all the prize one would need.

Pumpkin
12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
You're getting clean shaven sharky for a month. You already have all the prize one would need.

Two months.

NorthernChaosGod
12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
I won?! Yaaaay! :squee:

sharkythesharkdogg
12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
There's this pesky rumor going around of me being handsome. This should take care of that.

Mutton chops weren't going to happen, so I went with the next best/worst thing after it was OK'd.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/IMG_0554-1.jpg

I look ridiculous, but I'd do it again if we can raise money like that every time. Thanks to all the supporters.

NorthernChaosGod
12-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I think you look quite dashing, my good sir. Right-o.

Jiro
12-14-2011, 02:30 AM
You have a very powerful chin.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-15-2011, 12:22 PM
That's a new one.