PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend made me feel like crying.

Pumpkin
10-05-2011, 10:17 PM
I have been stressed out lately with school and work and homework and cleaning and some other issues and I have been sick as all heck lately and haven't been able to accomplish anything.

What did he do, you ask? I got home and...ALL OF THE CLEANING WAS DONE!!!!! The place was spotless. And he even made me chicken noodle soup. We didn't have any canned soup, so for him this was quite an accomplishment. I was so happy!!

Any silly little things ever make you so happy you just wanted to cry?

Peegee
10-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I have low standards in women so if she is alive and not stupid I am usually shocked. If she has her crap together I am smitten.

Jiro
10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
I only saw the thread preview and thought this was a negative thread (too) and it confused me. I like when I get cake mix. It's delicious. :)

fire_of_avalon
10-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Yeah, sometimes.

Shlup
10-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Uhm... Yeah, I'm sure if I sat here long enough I could think of something. But I'd rather go eat crackers.

Kudos to your boyfriend. Now kick out his sister.

Brunettepudding
10-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Usually my boy goes off to work long before I'm awake, and sometimes (very, very, very rarely) he'll leave me either a really sweet gushy note that just makes me want to puke my heart out, or he'll leave the laptop open on the kitchen table, with a drawn picture on Paint. I've only saved one.
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/explosivemoogle/Untitled-1.jpg
May seem like a small thing to other people, but I'm an emotional mound of mush when I see those. It's just nice to know he took the time to do it.

choco-chocobo
10-06-2011, 07:01 AM
I've been really busy with uni, so i've got a lot of study to do and I have other stuff going on as well. The flat generally only gets clean when i'm home.
But yesterday my boyfriend took me to the table, with a set up laptop and all the sites i go on already up, a fresh cup of green tea, bought me a present (I collect phone charms :3) and gave me an acorn and said it was from "a friend" (i LOVE My Neighbour Totoro, ever since i was little. If you've watched it you get the ref) made me tea, had cleaned up the entire flat and i didn't do anything. It was lovely <3

Pike
10-06-2011, 07:23 AM
One time, there was a huge Steam sale and you could get 79 Sega games all in a package for a pretty good price.

I pointed this out to Hux because I know he's a big Sega fan and he got excited and went to buy them. I thought he was buying them for himself.

He bought them for me.

:snuggle:

Bubba
10-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Aww... I wish I had someone.

I sometimes buy myself an awesome frozen pizza and a cheap bottle of wine.

...then attempt to give myself concussion in the hope that I forget I've actually bought it myself.

Jessweeee♪
10-06-2011, 01:20 PM
One time my boyfriend came home from the store with like a crapton of my favorite candy just because my period was coming up. It was perfect!

fire_of_avalon
10-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Sometimes when i'm crying myself to sleep at night I don't hit myself with a thorn whip. That's a nice thing I do for myself sometimes.

NorthernChaosGod
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Sometimes when i'm crying myself to sleep at night I don't hit myself with a thorn whip. That's a nice thing I do for myself sometimes.
That's hot.

When you do whip yourself, I mean.

Peegee
10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
oh.

i was happy that you liked it when girls cried. i was going to introduce you to some vids, but then you renegged :aimmad:

Pumpkin
10-06-2011, 08:25 PM
. Now kick out his sister.

She was talking the other day about how she might be able to move out by January. MIGHT be able to.

The other day, I made ready-to-eat lunches for my boyfriend and I (since WE can't come home for lunch) and out of the 8 tupperwears I had ready, she ate 4 of them! In 2 days!!!

As soon as I get my car and can drive myself she can hit the fucking road. I don't even care anymore :colbert:

rubah
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I had an interview at the same building that my bf works in, but the times didn't work out so we could see one another. But, when I got out and went to my car, there was a piece of paper in the door that said "I love you" with a bunch of our special cute smiley face and hearts

Araciel
10-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Bacon.

Jiro
10-07-2011, 03:27 AM
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/explosivemoogle/Untitled-1.jpg

Lot a white space there. Certainly could've cropped it or put in some flowers and rainbows or something.

(I usually just get my desktop made creepy ass images :()