PDA

View Full Version : APolaris here

APolaris
10-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I'm APolaris and I'm visiting here after some time of visiting the main site for other purposes. I can't remember how I first found it, but I'm thinking it was through Secret of Mana Theater or Chrono Trigger Unglued.

My rather wide variety of interests includes literature, philosophy, current events, cooking, puzzles, games, film, and an eclectic collection of music tastes that includes baroque/classical/romantic orchestrals, comic opera, progressive rock, trance, symphonic metal, Celtic, ambient, thrash, indie, and pirate metal (yes, that exists). My opinion of FF is that it hit its peak at VI and VII, but every game I've played (V through X plus XII) has its own unique charms. Square and Enix also produced several more of my favorite games (CT, IoG, SoM, SD3, DQ8). Oh, and the best FF line is very clearly "Son of a Submariner!"

I may or may not become a regular poster here, depending on what the conversation is like.

Pike
10-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome! We're pretty active here and have decent conversations (at times), so do look around!

Rantz
10-06-2011, 07:00 PM
You sound like a cool person with great taste in everything. :cool: Hope you stick around!

Bubba
10-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Welcome APolaris! I second what the guys have said and hope you stick around. I'm very impressed with the post you put on my FFVI thread so thanks very much! I'm in the middle of Sabin's scenario as we speak and I'll update the thread tomorrow. Cheers again for the advice!

Madame Adequate
10-07-2011, 12:52 AM
The best FF line is blatantly "I, Garland, shall knock you all down!" and if you don't agree that is your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to it.

Welcome to EoFF :jess:

Melissaur
10-07-2011, 12:54 AM
We sure are getting a lot of newbies! Warkome to our site! I hope you also stay around for a long while. Don't forget to stop by the chat sometime!!!

Jiro
10-07-2011, 03:34 AM
Son of a Submariner is a fantastic line. From the best game. Ever.

And I will fight anyone who dares to disagree. In whatever method they choose. Come on at me brah :argh:

TrollHunter
10-07-2011, 04:51 AM
Son of a Submariner is a fantastic line. From the best game. Ever.

And I will fight anyone who dares to disagree. In whatever method they choose. Come on at me brah :argh:

I challenge you!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-a8VZ7yfN8EeltOgBleKTCpWGcrV7eKY6RQfsnSizaUFuBarAWwt8x3s7-Q

Pike
10-07-2011, 05:00 AM
The best FF line is blatantly "I, Garland, shall knock you all down!" and if you don't agree that is your opinion and you are perfectly entitled to it.

Welcome to EoFF :jess:

Okay I really can't see the word "Garland" without thinking of SMAC. It's like it's really Pike!

APolaris
10-07-2011, 05:16 AM
You vant to go outside? You vant to fisticuffs?

TrollHunter
10-07-2011, 05:20 AM
You vant to go outside? You vant to fisticuffs?

Dem fightin' words!

Arylett Dawnsborough
10-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Hello! You seem like a pretty unique type of person, with some interesting... interests. (Man, that's redundant, eh?) I'm also new, so I can't really tell you much about this place. But it seems awesome so far. Welcome!

Del Murder
10-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Welcome! I already like you, so you get a super-rare enforcing from the EoFF Secret Illegal Enforcer.

*enforces*

Bubba
10-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Ha, no way! I just noticed you have a liking for pirate metal. I went to watch 'Alestorm' some months back at the Manchester Academy. They were awesome! I've been trying to play "Wenches and Mead" on my ukulele ever since... with outstandingly unsuccessful results...

APolaris
10-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Captain Morgan's Revenge is the greatest album title ever.

Jiro
10-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Oh man Alestorm is awesome. I don't even know how I stumbled on them but Pirate Metal has to be the best genre ever.

Also yeah sure let's fisticuffs all you punks :aimsun:

Rye
10-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Welcome, fellow New York buddy. =O

Araciel
10-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I forgot this part of the whole forum existed as it was created while I were away n whatnot..

welcome to paradise