PDA

View Full Version : Nyaaaaa <3!

SolarGirl
10-07-2011, 12:01 AM
I don't have a lot of time, so I'll be brief!

Hi! Umm... hello. And such. A friend told me about this site, so I thought I'd come here. With cookies! Yumm! Yeah, I'm a good baker. Cookies, pie (mostly), cake! Yeaah!

Um...

Okay- fave FF- VII.
I have at least one version of most of the games, a few DVDs. And the OSTs for VII, IX, and X. I'm learning some FF tracks on the keyboard.

Gotta go! Love!

APolaris
10-07-2011, 12:52 AM
I've never really baked cookies or a cake, but I make a seriously mean banana, pumpkin, or especially lemon bread. Also made brownie pudding about 6 or 7 years ago.

Welcome to the board! Sincerely, another newbie.

Melissaur
10-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Welcome! Which friend was it that told you about us? FF7 is also my favorite. I hope you stick around a while and get to know a lot of the people here. Were a cool sort once you get to know us. I also love to bake. I find it super relaxing. One of the best bakers on this site is Shlup! She makes exquisite looking treats :love: I hope to grow up to be just like her.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Welcome to EoFF, SolarGirl! :jess: Stick around and have fun here!

Will you bake me a pie? :shobon:

Pike
10-07-2011, 01:10 AM
What kind of cookies do you make? Can you make peanut butter? :hyper:

Welcome to the forum, by the way! :D

Jiro
10-07-2011, 03:33 AM
I love it when they come offering gifts! Thank you for the delicious cookies :monster:

You were in quite a rush, but I hope you come back and enjoy yourself :)

Rantz
10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Some influx of new members we're having lately, mehopes you stick around! :jess: Welcome! You can be our new resident baker if you want, cause Shlup is old and she never sends me muffins.

SolarGirl
10-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Lessee, to answer questions...

I think his screenname was Vorpal Blade (he hasn't been here for a while, though).

Um... cookies! Mostly just chocolate chip, but I'll bake any kind you want, just need the recipe. Pie! Apple, cherry, pumpkin, lemon meringue! And homemade whipped cream! Teh yumz! And banana bread, too, with real bananas!

Never made muffins, though. But I bet I could!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Bubba
10-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Any FF music you can create will be most welcome here. I can play the Cosmo Canyon theme on my ukulele... VII is my favourite too... although VI is currently giving it a run for it's money!

Kossage
10-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please enjoy your stay. :)