PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate

Yar
10-09-2011, 11:34 PM
So my roommate is out of town and I've got munchies like woah so I'm eating his candy. It's soooo chocolatey. What do you like to eat with chocolate? I like PEANUT BUTTER :kakapo::kakapo:

Araciel
10-09-2011, 11:35 PM
More chocolate.

Yar
10-09-2011, 11:36 PM
YES

Pike
10-10-2011, 01:49 AM
I like peanut butter with pretty much everything, including chocolate.

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 01:58 AM
I like peanut butter with pretty much everything, including chocolate.
Peanut butter on everything.

Yar
10-10-2011, 02:17 AM
oh my god last night i had honey roasted nuts they were sooo good julian

APolaris
10-10-2011, 02:23 AM
I just had some seriously awesome chocolate. Yesterday Lindt bars were on sale so I got one of the 70% pure bars. I've had just about every percentage between 20 and 96, and I have to say, 70 truly is the best. If you go over 70%, the naturally bitter flavor of chocolate starts to overwhelm, and if you go below, it starts to taste more milky than chocolatey.

As for milk chocolate treats, my favorite include anything with peanut butter. I also like Lindor Truffles, but even with those I think the dark chocolate tastes better than the milk.

rubah
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
chocolate, is that like nutella?

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Why is this directed at me? o_O

Yar
10-10-2011, 03:15 AM
Why is this directed at me? o_OWhen I think of you I think about nuts.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Oh god now I want chocolate.

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 05:02 AM
You think about me with nuts in your mouth?

Shlup
10-10-2011, 05:07 AM
I will enjoy chocolate the following ways: on a strawberry, as hot cocoa, in mint ice cream, as a brownie.

That is all. Otherwise chocolate is gross.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 05:54 AM
Wait wait wait. You don't eat chocolate bars? Are you smurfing crazy?

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 07:31 AM
I will enjoy chocolate the following ways: on a strawberry, as hot cocoa, in mint ice cream, as a brownie.

Um, chocolate cake? Chocolate cookies? Wtf.

Shlup
10-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Wait wait wait. You don't eat chocolate bars? Are you smurfing crazy?
Gross.

Um, chocolate cake? Chocolate cookies? Wtf.
Super gross. Chocolate cake is nasty.

Just the smell of chocolate makes me unhappy.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
When people used to tease and insult you, I always had a bit of reservation. "She's not that bad," I would think. "I don't understand the ridicule." You were even vilified thanks in no small part to the efforts of one Wesley Wesley Raistlin. But still, I was uncertain if it was even close to warranted.

Now I know. You are some kind of demonic witch from an alternate dimension sent to spread confusion and misery, and chocolate cake is the only way to defeat you. I am no baker, but I will take up the spatula of might and the cake tin of justice in order to keep your wicked influence at bay!

This shit is on, like my easy bake oven.

Bubba
10-10-2011, 02:48 PM
I find small children go well with chocolate...

Err... or, um, yeah strawberrys... that's better... strawberrys.

Jiro
10-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Children go into vans well with chocolate. Is that what you were going for?

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 03:26 PM
When people used to tease and insult you, I always had a bit of reservation. "She's not that bad," I would think. "I don't understand the ridicule." You were even vilified thanks in no small part to the efforts of one Wesley Wesley Raistlin. But still, I was uncertain if it was even close to warranted.

Now I know. You are some kind of demonic witch from an alternate dimension sent to spread confusion and misery, and chocolate cake is the only way to defeat you. I am no baker, but I will take up the spatula of might and the cake tin of justice in order to keep your wicked influence at bay!

I am fully behind Dak on this one.

Loony BoB
10-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Milk and cookies.

By which I mean I like chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies. Oh, and I genuinely like having Rolos with a glass of milk. Also, chocolate ice cream or chocolate mixed with / poured on ice cream is fantastic.

Chocolate on it's own is just chocolate that has not lived up to it's potential.

Bubba
10-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Children go into vans well with chocolate. Is that what you were going for?

Certainly that is my preferred method of enticing them... but eating them is far more enjoyable.

That's why chocolate is the best. It doubles as both a "lure" and a "side-dish".

Yar
10-10-2011, 06:16 PM
You think about me with nuts in your mouth?I'm still not sure what's so odd about that. :confused:

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Are you gargling the nuts?

Peegee
10-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Once a week or so I indulge in over 1000 calories of empty sweet and delicious carbs to keep up my trim figure.

Last week I had a peanut butter and chocolate oh henry bar. and now there's no more reese peanut butter ice cream in the fridge. time for a restock.

Shlup
10-10-2011, 09:48 PM

I am so not taking you to Disneyland.

Jiro
10-11-2011, 04:17 AM
I had my doubts about you taking me anywhere! The first time I even mentioned visiting you, it was a flat no! You're just mean to me :(

Shlup
10-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Well I heard a rumor about you that made me hate you, so deal with it.

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2011, 05:51 AM
You're an awful human being.

Shlup
10-11-2011, 05:53 AM
I heard one about you too, but it just made me feel sorry for you.

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2011, 05:57 AM
:colbert:

G13
10-11-2011, 06:07 AM

This tit is on, like my easy bake oven.
I am fully behind Dak on this one.

You're always fully behind Dak though...

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2011, 06:11 AM
Only when I'm not fully behind you. :jokey:

G13
10-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Slut.

The only thing I don't like about chocolate is that Jones double chocolate soda crap. Terrible stuff. An abomination in the world of soft drinks.

Chris
10-11-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't eat chocolate, to be completely honest. That being said, I used to love to eat chocolate with jam.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Chocolate is wonderful.

I'm eating a big chocolate/peanut butter cookie for breakfast right now (I try to watch my intake), and it's delicious.

I love chocolate/mocha stouts.

Jiro
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM

http://i54.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2czul5l.gif

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Don't believe everything you hear. I'm more than happy to clarify anything, so there need not be baseless hate between us, dearest Amanda.

Pumpkin
10-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I like chocolate with chocolate milk.
I also have this chocolate syrup stuff... But it says i'm not supposed to eat it, so now I am confused. :|

Yar
10-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Are you gargling the nuts?what? no

youre weird

Pike
10-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm eating a big chocolate/peanut butter cookie for breakfast right now (I try to watch my intake), and it's delicious.

This sounds like my kind of breakfast.

APolaris
10-13-2011, 05:46 AM
I'm currently munching a Lindt dark chocolate with mint bar. It's awesome.

Also sipping some chocolate chai, which I made from scratch. It's almost as awesome as my from scratch vanilla chai.

erikramza
10-13-2011, 03:31 PM
I like where this is going! *fap fap fap*

Pike
10-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Chocolate milk is the drink of champions.

Psychotic
10-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I would inject chocolate into my veins if I could.

Wait a minute, I can.

brb

APolaris
10-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Chocolate milk is the drink of champions.

According to the Maya, who didn't have milk or sugar, cacao beans, chili peppers, water, and spices were the drinks of royalty and gods.

Peegee
10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm getting diabetes reading this thread.

Pike
10-13-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm getting diabetes reading this thread.

PG, you'd have a heart attack if you saw what I eat on a daily basis.

For breakfast, Mountain Dew and chocolate covered granola bars.

For lunch, some sort of sandwich. Or pizza.

For dinner, pizza. Or ramen noodles.

For dessert, a huge bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream.

Every day.

NorthernChaosGod
10-13-2011, 06:30 PM
How are you not in a diabetic coma?! :eek:

Peegee
10-13-2011, 06:33 PM
How are you not in a diabetic coma?! :eek:

Because her actual caloric intake is pretty pathetically low.

APolaris
10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
That's nothing. When I went to SUNY Binghamton for my freshman year, my daily meals consisted of:

Breakfast - leftover General Tso's chicken from the previous night
Lunch - Grilled ham & Swiss sandwich or a ham & American wrap; double cheeseburger with Swiss and American; slice of pizza
Second lunch (sometimes) - Two or three items from Taco Bell
Dinner - Philly cheese steak with swiss and steak sauce; another of the double burgers; some pasta; another slice of pizza
Second dinner (about twice a week) - a quart of General Tso's chicken; a bag of chee-tos
Dessert: a pint of ice cream

Some variation did occur. Occasionally, for instance, I'd go to the fancy on-campus sitdown restaurant for second dinner.

I sort of switched off that pattern after noticing that my meal plan was running out faster than desired, but I still lost 20 pounds that year.

NorthernChaosGod
10-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Her blood sugar looks like it would be spiking to very high levels. :|

Pike
10-13-2011, 07:26 PM
That's nothing. When I went to SUNY Binghamton for my freshman year, my daily meals consisted of:

Breakfast - leftover General Tso's chicken from the previous night
Lunch - Grilled ham & Swiss sandwich or a ham & American wrap; double cheeseburger with Swiss and American; slice of pizza
Second lunch (sometimes) - Two or three items from Taco Bell
Dinner - Philly cheese steak with swiss and steak sauce; another of the double burgers; some pasta; another slice of pizza
Second dinner (about twice a week) - a quart of General Tso's chicken; a bag of chee-tos
Dessert: a pint of ice cream

Some variation did occur. Occasionally, for instance, I'd go to the fancy on-campus sitdown restaurant for second dinner.

I sort of switched off that pattern after noticing that my meal plan was running out faster than desired, but I still lost 20 pounds that year.

This post has made me so hungry, you guys don't even know

NorthernChaosGod
10-13-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm actually hungry and about to have lunch. None of which is anything like the meals in this thread.

Peegee
10-14-2011, 12:13 AM
well if piku gets diabetes she can just stop

today i had a candy bar and two beef patties(ja making) it was glorious.

tmw i am not eating until dinner

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Let me know how your fasting works. I plan on doing the normal 16 hour fast when I get back to the gym next month.

Peegee
10-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Let me know how your fasting works. I plan on doing the normal 16 hour fast when I get back to the gym next month.

I'm only doing this because I'm a huge lazy panda when it comes to cardio that the alternatives are 1) eating less (hahahaha no) or 2) stop bitching and do your damn cardio pg (hahahaha no)

16 hr fast is completely doable, very easy, and FUN. Remember when i was telling you that eating 1500 cal meals is super duper awesome? because it is.

One night I had meatballs, steak, potatoes, veggies, and then for dessert I had a lbs of wings. All while drinking alcohol.

Life is good.

well until the 24 hour fast. 9 more hours until I can eat, and I haven't ate for 14 hours so far D:

sharkythesharkdogg
10-14-2011, 04:34 PM
I just eat whatever is available foodwise.

Peegee
10-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I wish I could do that.

btw as I said to Piku - I'm super jelly at her diet

Jiro
10-17-2011, 02:42 AM
I like that APolaris understands the necessity for second lunches and dinners. I usually have three or four lunches at uni though.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
Are you guys hobbits?

Shlup
10-17-2011, 03:09 AM

http://i54.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2czul5l.gif

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Don't believe everything you hear. I'm more than happy to clarify anything, so there need not be baseless hate between us, dearest Amanda.
Whatever. Psychotic would never lie to me, so it must be true. You're disgusting.

Jiro
10-17-2011, 04:38 AM
I do my best :aimsun:

PS I am pretty much a hobbit

Peegee
10-17-2011, 02:28 PM
I like that APolaris understands the necessity for second lunches and dinners. I usually have three or four lunches at uni though.

breakfast elevensies brunch lunch tea high tea supper dinner dessert and midnight snack

Yar
10-19-2011, 01:44 AM
I had buckeyes yesterday oh my god they're so tasty i love chocolate.

Pike
10-19-2011, 04:31 AM

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Hipster-Hobbits.png

Peegee
10-19-2011, 06:39 AM

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Hipster-Hobbits.png

second breakfast! i have another meal!

Jiro
10-19-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm Pippin because I am completely and utterly fucking useless and get up to all sorts of shenanigans but never end up dying.

Peegee
10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm Pippin because I am completely and utterly smurfing useless and get up to all sorts of shenanigans but never end up dying.

When I visit aussie land can we have 15 meals per day ?

Jiro
10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
16 or gtfo

Fuzakeru
10-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Peanut butter.............................. drool.

I try to stay away from chocolate as much as possible but I'll put some Cocoa in my oats sometimes.