PDA

View Full Version : Posting from school

Raian the Fallen
10-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah. I'm naughty.

I should be doing schoolwork but because I've so far ahead I'm so goofing off and it feels so good.

APolaris
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
OH YES. YES. GOOF OFF LIKE THAT. AVOID YOUR HOMEWORK. OH, YES. THAT'S THE SPOT. YEAH, YOU SHOW THAT ACADEMIC ESTABLISHMENT HOW THAT FEELS. OH YEAH, THIS IS SO THRILLING. IT FEELS SO GOOD. YEAH, THAT'S NAUGHTY. OH YES. YES. YES. THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC YES. THERE WAS ONCE A BAND CALLED YES. AND GIBRALTAR AS A GIRL WHERE I WAS A FLOWER OF THE MOUNTAIN YES WHEN I PUT THE ROSE IN MY HAIR LIKE THE ANDALUSIAN GIRLS USED OR SHALL I WEAR A RED YES. AND HIS HEART WAS GOING LIKE MAD AND I SAID YES I SAID YES I WILL YES YES YES.

Whew, you're right, skirting your homework IS naughty and it DOES feel good.

Raian the Fallen
10-11-2011, 06:21 PM
OH YES. YES. GOOF OFF LIKE THAT. AVOID YOUR HOMEWORK. OH, YES. THAT'S THE SPOT. YEAH, YOU SHOW THAT ACADEMIC ESTABLISHMENT HOW THAT FEELS. OH YEAH, THIS IS SO THRILLING. IT FEELS SO GOOD. YEAH, THAT'S NAUGHTY. OH YES. YES. YES. THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC YES. THERE WAS ONCE A BAND CALLED YES. AND GIBRALTAR AS A GIRL WHERE I WAS A FLOWER OF THE MOUNTAIN YES WHEN I PUT THE ROSE IN MY HAIR LIKE THE ANDALUSIAN GIRLS USED OR SHALL I WEAR A RED YES. AND HIS HEART WAS GOING LIKE MAD AND I SAID YES I SAID YES I WILL YES YES YES.

What.

Ummm...

I didn't mean it like that.

:V

But in all seriousness, I'm just bored in class. Trying to goof off a little since I have some free time. Block schedule gives me two hour classes, and since I've pretty much done everything for this class, I figured, why not bother my favourite people.

Peegee
10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
When I first joined EoFF I was going through college. Now I poast from work.

whatever!

Raian the Fallen
10-11-2011, 06:29 PM
So, how is everyone today?

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
I've posted from school quite a bit before. I don't really have anything to do when I'm on campus and not in class.

I like you.

Pike
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM
I used to post to forums in between classes in college.

That was a long time ago. :(

I'd post from work but I've never in my life worked a job where we both a.) had internet access and b.) weren't extremely busy at all times.

Raistlin
10-11-2011, 09:18 PM
I am posting from a church right now. Beat that.

I have posted while in school since high school, but never actually in class until law school. I have also posted while at work before.

Jiro
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Why is Raistlin in a church? Has he defected?!

I'm in a lecture right now. We're watching a documentary about a place called Bougainville. It's pronounced "Bogan-ville". I thought that was Australia's unofficial name.

Raistlin
10-12-2011, 01:03 AM
I was watching a rehearsal for a musical that my sister is in, which took place in some church. I also threw some middle-fingers at the cross to see if god would smite me. He didn't.

Jiro
10-12-2011, 12:15 PM
That's because God has a sense of humour brah. Anyway, it was just a bit weird. I thought maybe you were being executed for crimes against Christ and hate speech etc (not saying any of those are true mind)

Loony BoB
10-12-2011, 12:52 PM
To be fair, Raistlin being Raistlin, God probably feels he's bad enough already.

*runs*

Bubba
10-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Well I am currently posting from work... which is my favourite method of skiving. I have other forms of skiving which I have rated in the following list...

1) EOFF
2) Flirting with females via email
3) Sneaking my GBA into the toilets so I can play FFVI
4) Covertly firing paper clips at people without them noticing it is me.
5) Compiling a list of people in the office whom I would like to kill
6) Following that up by listing the method in which they would be killed.
7) Staring out of the window
8) Compiling a list of my different methods of skiving.

Jiro
10-12-2011, 01:21 PM
That sounds like my dream job.