PDA

View Full Version : You put what where?!

Freya
10-14-2011, 04:03 AM
Man too many of my thread titles are sexually inuenndos...

I'm eating ranch with pizza. Apparently this is weird. I also have recently staretd eating eggs and ketchup. This is also considered weird.

What 'weird' food combos do you stuff in your mouth?

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2011, 04:04 AM
How are any of those weird? :confused:

I have enjoyed peanut butter on hamburgers.

Shlup
10-14-2011, 04:21 AM
I don't think ranch on pizza is weird... I like it, but I don't do it because pizza is bad enough for you as it is. And I often have scrambled eggs with ketchup. I loooove ketchup. Oyster sauce is also good on eggs.

I enjoy peanut butter and jelly and tuna sandwiches.

Agent Proto
10-14-2011, 04:24 AM
Peanut butter on hamburgers is pretty good. Pizza with ranch dressing sounds good too. However, PB&J with tuna does not sound pleasant at all.

I like peanut butter with Miracle Whip in a sandwich. Nummy!

Raistlin
10-14-2011, 04:34 AM
I enjoy peanut butter and jelly and tuna sandwiches.

:barf:

CimminyCricket
10-14-2011, 05:07 AM

nik0tine
10-14-2011, 05:49 AM

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2011, 06:44 AM
http://i51.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2hph9g1.jpg

Peegee
10-14-2011, 04:03 PM
I eat eggs with ketchup sometimes. Man my diet is just a total mess recently.

Putting PB in your hamburger. I should try that.

If you're bored, you should try sprinkling sugar on bread + toast

sharkythesharkdogg
10-14-2011, 04:09 PM
I like dill pickles and peanut butter sometimes. I enjoy ketchup and eggs, and ranch on pizza.

I make an omelet that's ketchup, rice, and ham. It's not an original recipe or anything, but it's good.

I've had corn, peas, and tuna as pizza toppings. I enjoy guacamole on my burgers sometimes.

Jamaican jerk spice on my chicken and mushroom pizzas really sets it off. I don't think that one is really weird though.

fire_of_avalon
10-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Ketchup and rice in an omlet? Barf. And mushroom pizza? Double barf. You guys are sickos. *goes off to eat scrambled eggs and hog brains.*

sharkythesharkdogg
10-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Ketchup and rice in an omlet? Barf. And mushroom pizza? Double barf. You guys are sickos. *goes off to eat scrambled eggs and hog brains.*

SICKOS??!? :nonono: We're friends, so I love you, but sometimes I just plain don't like you.

You're getting onions in your stocking this year.

choco-chocobo
10-14-2011, 07:56 PM
I think my foods are considered "weird" in Manchester since i'm from a different background, so i've been brought up with other kinds of foods considered "posh".

Agent Proto
10-14-2011, 07:58 PM

Ketchup and rice in an omelet sounds delicious! I'm gonna try that soon!

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2011, 08:24 PM

SICKOS??!? :nonono: We're friends, so I love you, but sometimes I just plain don't like you.

You're getting onions in your stocking this year.
EVERYONE SEND FOA ONIONS.

Pike
10-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Huxley thought it was weird when I put peanut butter and chocolate chips in my oatmeal.

Peegee
10-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Huxley thought it was weird when I put peanut butter and chocolate chips in my oatmeal.

...why?

smack him and tell him no more pgies

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-14-2011, 09:35 PM
I saw someone put that cheese you spray from a can on their chocolate donut.

I tried it. I don't know if I liked it or not, I think I psyched myself out of liking it.

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2011, 09:47 PM
That seems very odd to me, but not because it would taste bad.

SolarGirl
10-15-2011, 01:06 AM
When I was in elementary school, I'd take a sip of mayo (from a packet), then quickly take a sip of chocolate milk so the flavors mixed. Don't know why, but I loved the taste of mayochocomilk.

Also, more creative than weird, but if you run out of milk for your cereal, substitute hot chocolate! Over a chocolate cereal of your choice!

Giga Guess
10-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Peanut butter on hamburgers is pretty good.
I was apprehensive about this until someone explained to me that a satay sauce is largely peanut based...it made a lot more sense after that.

Pizza with ranch dressing sounds good too.
Indeed. Ranch dressing is my personal beverage of choice.

Myself...? I don't have many odd COMBINATIONS that I prefer...I am just one of the weirdos out there that eats cottage cheese as a comfort food...I just eat it with some pepper...does that count?

rubah
10-15-2011, 05:34 AM
stu can back me up on this. we watched one of our friends slowly bloat up like a balloon freshman year in college. she would eat so much at lunch, and completely smother it in sauces, including pizza with ranch. And then she dropped out of rotc so she stopped exercising.

as for me, some people consider it strange what kind of fruits and vegetables I will put salt on, but that's just a cultural thing.

Pike
10-15-2011, 05:38 AM
When I was in elementary school, I'd take a sip of mayo (from a packet), then quickly take a sip of chocolate milk so the flavors mixed. Don't know why, but I loved the taste of mayochocomilk.

So far this is weirding me out more than anything else in the thread, and I'm not quite sure why.

fire_of_avalon
10-15-2011, 06:25 AM
as for me, some people consider it strange what kind of fruits and vegetables I will put salt on, but that's just a cultural thing.
You salt your watermelon, don't you?

Kalilung
10-15-2011, 07:13 AM

This has to be a yes. I met someone who salted their apples. And most people I know salt their tomato slices before eating them raw. I like salted strawberries. :\

For my own weird combinations: salami and cream cheese on potato bread, or pepperoni and cream cheese on rye bread. Doritos on my tuna fish + miracle whip sammiches (on rye bread). Crystallized ginger on ice. Green chile and chocolate ice cream. Pickles and cultured cottage cheese. Toast dipped in strawberry kefir. Are bananas with peanut butter strange? Nutella and a spoon. :|

Ranch and pizza is, like, a time honored school lunch thing. They used to serve only ranch dressing at my high school cafeteria when they served salad. On pizza day, they always served salad with the pizza, so everyone was free to put as much ranch on their pizza as they wanted.

fire_of_avalon
10-15-2011, 12:44 PM
MIRACLE WHIP?! oh. Oh god. It's like I don't even know you. Blasphemer. Sodomite. Awaaaaaay with you.

Here's one you guys will probably think is gross: banana and mayonnaise sandwiches. Yuuuuuuuummy.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I salt my canteloupe, honeydew, and watermelon.

Banana and Mayo sandwiches are good, but they're better with peanut butter added. Sometimes honey too.

Now I'm hungry........

Giga Guess
10-15-2011, 04:29 PM

OH! There we go! A weird combo I've tried, and loved!

Watermelon salad. Cubed watermelon, balsamic vinegar, shredded fresh basil, a bit of salt, if I recall correctly...SO SMURFIN' GOOD!

NorthernChaosGod
10-16-2011, 02:36 AM
What's wrong with plain fruit? You sickos.

Giga Guess
10-16-2011, 07:04 AM
What's wrong with plain fruit? You sickos.

It's not lah-dee-dah enough. If I'm gonna serve fruit to friends, it needs to have weird, godless stuff done to it.

Rantz
10-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Okay so I'm not usually weirded out by these things but

:|

Banana and Mayo sandwiches are good, but they're better with peanut butter added. Sometimes honey too.
:|

Doritos on my tuna fish + miracle whip sammiches (on rye bread).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Emoticons/indifferent.png

Jiro
10-17-2011, 02:49 AM
I thought I used to mix foods in a strange way. But you guys are fucking whack. All o' ya. ALL O' YA ARE WHACK

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Jiro, are you drunk?

Also, don't you eat Vegemite?

Jiro
10-17-2011, 04:36 AM
Vegemite is delicious and you don't understand because you haven't suffered the harsh wilds of this land with nothing to eat, clothe yourself with or treat your wounds with but vegemite. That shit is some delicious black healing magic from wizards and shit.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2011, 04:38 AM
And for that I am glad.

Pike
10-17-2011, 05:00 AM
Vegemite is delicious and you don't understand because you haven't suffered the harsh wilds of this land with nothing to eat, clothe yourself with or treat your wounds with but vegemite. That tit is some delicious black healing magic from wizards and tit.

Guys

What if

Guys

Guys what if there was a Final Fantasy game

GUYS LISTEN

What if there was a Final Fantasy game that was set in Australia and instead of potions you got Vegemite

Jiro
10-17-2011, 05:02 AM
They already gave us Gran Pulse, it's pretty much the same. All they have to do is CTRL F replace "Potion" with "Vegemite"

blackmage_nuke
10-17-2011, 05:37 AM
I put a dash of salt in my chocolate milk ever since I saw it on Modern Family, but im not sure if I actually taste the difference or if it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Salt on fruit disgusts me though.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-17-2011, 04:41 PM
I put tomatoes on my grilled cheese sandwiches. I didn't think this was strange, but several people have freaked out over it.

Rantz
10-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Tomatoes on grilled cheese is good.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I put tomatoes on my grilled cheese sandwiches. I didn't think this was strange, but several people have freaked out over it.
That doesn't sound bad.

Jiro
10-18-2011, 04:31 AM

dude that isn't even weird. It's delicious. Whoever you're talking to, they're broken.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-18-2011, 02:49 PM
When I visited Ireland I had a breakfast of a potatoe waffle, smoked salmon, and baked beans.

I was told this was one of the traditional Irish breakfasts, but I'm convinced they were just messing with the foreigner. It was pretty good though.

fire_of_avalon
10-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Tomato on grilled cheese is glorious and I'll have no ne'er do wells besmirch it.

Iceglow
10-19-2011, 12:49 AM
I read this thread with an increasing frown of disgust then I got to the Vegemite part and promptly threw up. Dak, bro...There's a whole host of shit what is wrong in life but Vegemite like marmite is the worst scum on the earth. You deserve better than that.

Tonight I decided my salmon and veg dinner required thousand island dressing. Don't ask why. I've also enjoyed peanut butter on my Irish Potato Farls.

Jiro
10-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Nope, you're all broken human beings if you can't appreciate vegemite.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-19-2011, 12:54 PM
I dunno Dak. Everyone has me convinced this stuff is basically peat moss pickled in a brine of acetone, sulfur, and metal shavings.

Laddy
10-20-2011, 12:03 AM
You guys are fucking gross. Gross!

Jiro
10-20-2011, 12:19 AM
I dunno Dak. Everyone has me convinced this stuff is basically peat moss pickled in a brine of acetone, sulfur, and metal shavings.

It's even better than that! :jess:

Iceglow
10-20-2011, 08:16 AM

It's even better than that! :jess:

Dak, bro...I don't know what backward ass shit they teach you in prison school but THAT is NOT a good thing!

Jiro
10-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Haters gonna hate.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Potatoes gonna potate.

Evastio
10-22-2011, 06:04 PM
The only one I can think of is eating broken up tortilla chips mixed with salsa in a bowl. I mean, the chips are too small to dip with anyways.

Well, there's also margarine and syrup sanwiches. It's been a while since I've had one of those.

If it counts, I also put lemon juice in grape juice and orange juice.

Freya
10-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Man some of you are freaks. Hot damn.

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2011, 09:17 PM
no u

Jiro
10-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Man some all of you us are freaks. Hot damn.

Fix'd

blackmage_nuke
10-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I mix my Coffee with Milo so I can partly feel like a child

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Ever since Denny's came out with Baconalia it hasn't been considered weird to eat bacon with ice cream, so I guess the weirdest thing I eat now is either chili on my pizza or pickles with tabasco sauce. Or an enchilada with ketchup.