PDA

View Full Version : Type-0 Gameplay Trailer(Final trailer)

ShinGundam
10-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Watch new gameplay footage, showcases a variety of Type-0 elements such as special orders, multiplayer, etc. you can watch it here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_i3iepFSRg

The game should be available next week in Japanese.

Elpizo
10-14-2011, 08:31 PM
This game looks absolutely amazing. It seems to hold so much variety. World map, world map battles, airships, airship battles, chocobos, missions, storyline, different styles of playing depending on character, good graphics, soundtrack sounds great... I am sincerely very impressed. Looks like SE's best title in years. Hope it lives up to it. Why couldn't XIII be like this?

Wolf Kanno
10-14-2011, 08:38 PM
As long as they fixed the game's atrocious camera (who the fuck makes the D-Pad control the camera in an action game?) and make the auto targeting more competent this game is set up to be pretty damn slick. I've been playing the demo and its definetly fun but hindered badly by the camera and a lack of Eight in the demo. I love the concept of the magic upgrade system and I'm happy it creates some new variation in gameplay. Using Queen's blizzard spell that jumps into a semi-fps mode is actually nice.

TrollHunter
10-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Looks amazing, only problem I see is the camera (It seems to suffer from ninja gaiden syndrome)
I'll have to watch this to see how it turns out.