PDA

View Full Version : Snacks

Rantz
10-18-2011, 09:11 PM
I am snacking on cabbage. Feel like such a douchebag. This is not what I usually do, but tonight I came home, looked in the fridge, saw that little bowl of cabbage all cut up and waiting, and I was like, I'm gonna snack on that motherfucker. I'm gonna snack on it and I'm gonna snack on it with cream cheese and peanut butter and I'm gonna snack that sucker up.

And then I added pimento olives and garlic in oil and man I, I don't even know.

Peegee
10-18-2011, 09:12 PM
I think your sig is broken, DDR sama.

Old Manus
10-18-2011, 09:17 PM
UNBAN SNACKS

rubah
10-18-2011, 09:36 PM
pumpkin seeds

Shlup
10-18-2011, 09:38 PM
I eat a lot of saltine crackers.

Pike
10-18-2011, 09:50 PM
I just finished eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. It was pretty nice.

NorthernChaosGod
10-18-2011, 09:56 PM
I don't snack.

Peegee
10-18-2011, 10:12 PM
oh this thread is about snacks?

I just had a spicy meatball.

NorthernChaosGod
10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm Mexican, not Italian, PG.

Peegee
10-18-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm Mexican, not Italian, PG.

Whenever I don't want to cook, I pull out these disgusting Mexican things. One is a fruit roll-up shaped tube of beef, and the other is nacho tacos with chicken. Processed foods ftw

fire_of_avalon
10-18-2011, 11:50 PM
I just snacked on a couple of cheese doodles and an apple. Because I don't know what to have for supper.

Bubba
10-19-2011, 12:00 AM
I have no snacks available to me at all. I should probably have gone shopping after work. Hmm... I wonder what my goldfish would taste like?

... time for bed

Jiro
10-19-2011, 12:18 AM
I wish I could eat right now.

Iceglow
10-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Sometimes when I go shopping I'll buy a bag of beef jerky and keep it for snacking on in my room over the course of the next few days. I like the stuff really.

Other times I'll buy like a pack of the mini-donuts/brownie bites that you can get from Sainsbury's (my closest supermarket) and keep one of those in my room so that when I'm having a long gaming session I can veg out and pick at that to save getting up and going to cook. Of course however due to work and other commitments I can also say my "long gaming sessions" now are few and far between.

CelShadedDreams
10-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Chocolate covered peanuts are my snack item of choice, but I go through a bag far too quickly!

I try not to snack, but I tend to always have something at around 11 and 3.30ish. Usually a low calorie breakfast bar or some grapes. I need that little pick me up! I snack more at the weekend because I'm more likely to be bored since I have more time on my hands than usual. I'm trying to fight it before my metabolism slows down and all those extra calories jump me all at once!

Peegee
10-19-2011, 08:17 PM
You guys have terrible snacks. I demand Julian tell me his meal plan.

I'm going to buy a giant bucket of Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream tonight. And about 1/4 of that will be gone when I'm done n____n

Slothy
10-19-2011, 08:28 PM
The only snacks anyone ever needs: Steve's Original: Paleo Kits, Paleo Diet, Zone Diet, Paleo Diets, Gluten Free (http://www.stevesoriginal.com/store)

Seriously, you have never eaten Jerky that tasted this damn good.

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2011, 08:41 PM
This is my current, not working out diet.

Breakfast:
whey protein shake
steel cut oats

Lunch:
two chicken breasts

dinner:
some meat
steamed vegetables

Sometimes I get lazy and just get some fast food and feel bad about it later. :\

Laddy
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Cheddar Jack on Pretzel Crackers. <3

Peegee
10-20-2011, 12:24 AM
This is my current, not working out diet.

Breakfast:
whey protein shake
steel cut oats

Lunch:
two chicken breasts

dinner:
some meat
steamed vegetables

Sometimes I get lazy and just get some fast food and feel bad about it later. :\

This is depressing to no end

Today's diet:

breakfast - 3 cups of pasta with 2 cups of ground beef / tomato pasta sauce

lunch - bought fast food chinese - fried rice + sweet n sour pork + lemon chicken

dinner - hasn't happened yet :(

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 12:25 AM
You think you're depressed? I'm the one that has to cut back on my food intake since I'm not lifting. :(

I can't wait to get this stupid cast off and go back to eating real meals.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 12:43 AM
You think you're depressed? I'm the one that has to cut back on my food intake since I'm not lifting. :(

implying you have to eat like a rabbit because you aren't working out.

I'm on day 5 of my hiatus because I can't find a good time to buy a replacement locker lock. I'm still eating.

You make me sick :D

Jiro
10-20-2011, 02:05 AM
There is no excuse for not eating like a maniac.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 02:13 AM

I'm on day 5 of my hiatus because I can't find a good time to buy a replacement locker lock. I'm still eating.

This is like week 5 of being out of the gym. I don't want to go back and just have make up for these few weeks for weeks after.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 02:35 AM

This is like week 5 of being out of the gym. I don't want to go back and just have make up for these few weeks for weeks after.

I'm going to come to usa and beat you up brb.

Jiro
10-20-2011, 02:37 AM
Physical violence will get you banned, I think.

Levian
10-20-2011, 02:48 AM
Are snacks and working out related somehow? :confused:

When I snack only pure chocolate is good enough. NO HEALTHY ITEMS. Don't be hipsters.

Pike
10-20-2011, 03:12 AM

Seriously, guys.

Jiro WILL fly up there and IRL ban you.

This is a FACT.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Are snacks and working out related somehow? :confused:
Yes.

When I snack only pure chocolate is good enough. NO HEALTHY ITEMS. Don't be hipsters.
Hipsters aren't healthy.

Yar
10-20-2011, 04:04 AM
my friend likes dry squid.

I can't take the smell of it. D: squid jerky

m4tt
10-20-2011, 06:51 AM
The last few weeks we've had coupons for two bags of Target brand kettle chips. So my wife has been getting me those to snack on. Last week it was BBQ and Sea Salt and Pepper. This week it's Parmesan and Smokey Chipotle Cheddar.

Oh and Twinkies.

Jiro
10-20-2011, 06:56 AM

Seriously, guys.

Jiro WILL fly up there and IRL ban you.

This is a FACT.

Yeah you think you're safe and then BAM I will smite your face into the wall and put a big rubber "banned" stamp on your forehead and you'll have to wear it.

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 01:55 PM
At work, people bring in lollies, sweets, chocolate, crisps and cakes all the time and leave them out for everyone to nibble away at. Today? Sticky toffee cupcakes, and oh man, they were glorious. Yesterday it was lolllies and lollipops. I'm gonna get fat from work, definitely.

At home, mars bar ice creams are the favourite, but there are also Alpine (I think?) muesli bars, crisps/pringles, yoghurt, crumpets... that sort of thing. I'm actually not a very heavy snacker, though. If there are no snacks available, I get by okay. I eat large meals, though. At work they call me "Johnny Two Lunches" because I order two things for lunch instead of one. Today? Macaroni cheese and lemon & cracked black pepper salmon with cucumber sandwiches.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Johnny Two Lunches xD

Pike
10-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Right now I'm eating a "granola bar" except instead of granola it's Lucky Charms cereal.

It's not a snack, though. It's my breakfast!

Jiro
10-20-2011, 03:26 PM
I demand that Johnny Two Lunches become his official nickname.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Only if we can call you Valerie Vegemite.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 04:33 PM

QFE

omg it's 43 minutes before I can eat. MUST CONSUME

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 06:06 PM

I approve of both of these nicknames.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 06:19 PM

I approve of both of these nicknames.

quiet julie n_n

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Shut up, Mike.

DMKA
10-20-2011, 08:24 PM
UNBAN SNACKS
Oh god, I'm not the only one who thought that.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Shut up, Mike.

says the person who can't even squat anything higher than his BW. get your damn hand fixed and squat your oats

Today management bought us donuts and muffins so I had a muffin for a snack. My lunch was 1.5 cups of rice, 7 meatballs, 4 chicken drumsticks, 1.5 cups of pasta, and 1.5 cups of tomato pasta sauce with ground beef and sausage mixed into it.

It took me .. 2.5 hours to eat. I ate 75% of it and grazed for 2 hours.

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2011, 08:52 PM
fuck... for me its like, gummi bears, worms, fruit snacks, oreos, vanilla oreos, milk to top it off.

Pumpkin
10-20-2011, 08:57 PM
I miss food :( I haven't had much time to eat and when I do I want it to be decent meals and not just snacks, plus I'm in such a rush, I don't think I digest properly. Lately I can't snack, even when I do have the time. I don't know why. I go to snack and then I just can't. The thought of it makes me sick. I dunno what's going on with me.

Anyways, I used to snack mostly on chips. I like chips.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Shut up, Mike.

says the person who can't even squat anything higher than his BW. get your damn hand fixed and squat your oats
That is not my fault, PG. I'm going to squat you once I get my cast off. :mad2:

Peegee
10-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Shut up, Mike.

That is not my fault, PG. I'm going to squat you once I get my cast off. :mad2:

pfft I'm like 160 lbs. I can do ATG without breaking a sweat.

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 09:09 PM
I can lift five thousand trucks on my pinky finger, jump and not drop any of them. And then I can talk about it on the 'net. :aimsun:

DMKA
10-20-2011, 09:11 PM
I can lift five thousand trucks on my pinky finger, jump and not drop any of them. And then I can talk about it on the 'net. :aimsun:
Lets get internet married, no homo.. :love:

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Squatting PG is harder. :p

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 09:19 PM
I don't want to know about how hard PG gets when he squats, nor do I want to know how you found out.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Curiosity.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 09:32 PM
I don't want to know about how hard PG gets when he squats, nor do I want to know how you found out.

WOW

... WOW!

I wish I were blue so I could post with reckless abandon.

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 09:41 PM
...blue?

Peegee
10-20-2011, 09:56 PM
...blue?

world of warcraft slang

though CK text is/was/i forget blue iirc

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Ohhh, I get where you're coming from. That reminds me. God, why is everyone so off topic? You guys should follow the lead of people like m-- ...ah.

Yeah, I guess we should all get back onto the topic of snacks. :(

DMKA
10-21-2011, 01:27 AM
Ohhh, I get where you're coming from. That reminds me. God, why is everyone so off topic? You guys should follow the lead of people like m-- ...ah.

Yeah, I guess we should all get back onto the topic of snacks. :(
I agree. He was a pretty cool mod.

NorthernChaosGod
10-21-2011, 03:39 AM
I had a few cookies today.

Agent Proto
10-21-2011, 03:41 AM
I just snacked on some banana bread I had baked last night. It was pretty moist and fluffy. smurf yeah bitches.

Jiro
10-21-2011, 04:07 AM
I fucking love banana bread, dammit.

Pike
10-21-2011, 04:15 AM
fffff now you guys have got me craving banana bread.

I'm trying to think of the last snack I had. Probably a bag of Gardetto's. Please tell me I'm not the only one addicted to those.

DMKA
10-21-2011, 04:17 AM
I'm trying to think of the last snack I had. Probably a bag of Gardetto's. Please tell me I'm not the only one addicted to those.

I've never tried them. o__O

Rantz
10-21-2011, 10:29 AM
I tried dry roasted peanuts the other week and oh man they are so much better than all other peanuts.

Loony BoB
10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Dry roasted peanuts are indeed superb. Although cashew nuts are better.

Pike
10-21-2011, 02:43 PM

Anyone who hasn't tried Gardetto's is missing out and should remedy this!

Jiro
10-21-2011, 02:47 PM
You are damn right.

NorthernChaosGod
10-21-2011, 03:15 PM

Anyone who hasn't tried Gardetto's is missing out and should remedy this!
Buy me some. :bigsmile:

DMKA
10-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Cashews are in fact superior to all other nuts.

Quiet you little perverts.

Peegee
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Cashews are in fact superior to all other nuts.

Quiet you little perverts.

Too late.

Jiro
10-22-2011, 09:55 AM
I have some roasted and salted macadamia nuts today. They'd rival some cashews man, and I fucking love cashews.

Araciel
10-23-2011, 09:11 PM
I am a supersnacker... I eat snacks all the time - fruitsnacks, cereal and granola bars and various fruits are allllways at my desk at work - never get hungry during the day.

At home well... I generally go a bit dirtier - chocolate covered pretzels are my favourite, along with peanut butter on some almost-burnt toast, nachos, random bag o chips... yea I'm awesome.

Clo
10-29-2011, 01:51 AM
Lately I've been snacking on Four Cheese Ritz crackers... I don't really snack all too often. Cashews are delicious snacks too. :bigsmile:

Jiro
10-29-2011, 05:42 AM
So many m&ms oh god

NorthernChaosGod
10-29-2011, 07:18 PM
So many m&ms oh god
How many can you fit in your mouth?

Mercen-X
10-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Breakfast priority item: cereal... now that I've tried it with Coconut Milk, I can probably stomach eating it with water.

Lunch: cereal... or some sandwich... or toast

Dinner: meat... because I dine with my parents and my dad requires a nightly dose of... somehow this sentence sounds disturbing...... anyway: otherwise, cereal

Snacks: if I'm hungry, probably something premade that I only have to unwrap or open (chips, snack bars, candy, yogurt... cereal)... if I'm bored, probably toast... I'm bored now... but I don't have toast.

I'm going to buy a giant bucket of Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream tonight. And about 1/4 of that will be gone when I'm done n____n

ftw

Jiro
10-30-2011, 07:40 AM
So many m&ms oh god
How many can you fit in your mouth?

All of them.

Araciel
10-30-2011, 03:57 PM
poor
mans
tacos

for those of you who DONT know... and I'm sure I've posted this before, it's tacos, but instead of a shell or wrap, you crunch up a smaller bag of doritos and pour the taco stuff in after cutting the entire side of the bag off... sooooooo good

...and ends up being more expensive than regular tacos.

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2011, 11:41 PM
poor
mans
tacos

for those of you who DONT know... and I'm sure I've posted this before, it's tacos, but instead of a shell or wrap, you crunch up a smaller bag of doritos and pour the taco stuff in after cutting the entire side of the bag off... sooooooo good

...and ends up being more expensive than regular tacos.
That sounds delicious.