PDA

View Full Version : "Multiple Sightings of Exotic Animals Along Interstate 70"

Yar
10-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Schools Close After Animals Escape Muskingum Co. Exotic Animal Farm | WBNS-10TV (http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/18/zanesville-exotic-animals-escape.html)

Apparently some guy in Zanesville, Ohio who owned lions, tigers, bears and wolves let all his animals loose and then killled himself. School districts are closed for tomorrow. They've killed like half the animals so far.

wat

Shlup
10-19-2011, 05:10 AM
At first I was all

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsncrwcCvL1qcddlw.gif

but then I read the "killed the animals" part and now I'm all

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1dmwxrbK1qhc7h5.gif

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2011, 05:26 AM
http://i52.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1zduf89.gif

Jiro
10-19-2011, 10:40 AM
He killed himself, and that was a bit :( but those poor smurfing animals.

Laddy
10-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Oh my god it's not their fault. D:

Yar
10-20-2011, 12:12 AM
I know. But the sheriff has a duty to protect the people.

They wouldn't have to die if this idiot didn't have them in the first place just to set them free. :(

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Why can't they just be tranq'd into submission? :(

Peegee
10-20-2011, 12:49 AM
What a waste. I want to fight a bear. Were any of the bears a grizzly?

lol 'bear'

@DMKA

Jiro
10-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Are they killing like giraffes too? Giraffes can't hurt you, they can't even see you, their heads are in the clouds.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Are they killing like giraffes too? Giraffes can't hurt you, they can't even see you, their heads are in the clouds.
Do you know how hard they can hit you with their head?

Peegee
10-20-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm told that a grizzly swipe would take my face clean off. I'm thinking I'll have to get up close, and then suddenly their limbs will be useless. Is this true?

Jiro
10-20-2011, 02:38 AM
Do you know how hard they can hit you with their head?

It takes them like three minutes to move their head from all the way up there.

Yar
10-20-2011, 03:21 AM
Why can't they just be tranq'd into submission? :(Think about the amount of man power you would need to tranquilize and transport 50 animals. And the fact that tranqs arent immediate. They had to protect the people.

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Screw people! I want me wild animals.

DMKA
10-20-2011, 03:30 AM
What a waste. I want to fight a bear. Were any of the bears a grizzly?

lol 'bear'

@DMKA
Yep there were bears. One of them was adorable! :D

This is actually all happening in the Zainesville area which is only about 20 minutes away from me. It's been all over the news here non stop today.

Shame they're killing them though. Poor lions and tigers and bears and camels and wolves and giraffes. ;_;

Yar
10-20-2011, 03:41 AM
everytime a little city in ohio makes national news, its something bad.

My city has been on national news for flooding (2x!) and then when the kid who went to a christian school here was threatened to be suspended if he went to the high school's prom.

Freya
10-20-2011, 04:07 AM
They captured a few of them and took them to the columbus zoo or something.

Also one of the monkeys has herpes.

DMKA
10-20-2011, 04:08 AM
My city has been on national news for flooding (2x!) and then when the kid who went to a christian school here was threatened to be suspended if he went to the high school's prom.
WHA? Why was he going to be suspended if he went to the prom?

They captured a few of them and took them to the columbus zoo or something.
That's good, I guess.

I was up in Powell a couple hours ago near the zoo. For some reason the traffic was worse than I can ever remember it being. I wonder if this is related.

Jessweeee♪
10-20-2011, 04:43 AM

I read that one officer had to shoot a tiger to death with his hand gun at a very close range because the tranquilizers just enraged it D:

Yar
10-20-2011, 05:02 AM
the herpes monkey was eaten.

dmka: Don't go to prom, school tells teen - Friday, May 08, 2009 | Courier Electronic Edition - Findlay, Ohio: LOCAL NEWS (http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/2009/May/08/ar_news_050809_story3.asp?d=050809_story3,2009,May,08&c=n)

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 05:15 AM

I read that one officer had to shoot a tiger to death with his hand gun at a very close range because the tranquilizers just enraged it D:
D:

Jiro
10-20-2011, 06:56 AM

That is both awesome and tragic at the same time. I wonder how mentally scarred that guy is.

EDIT: And by awesome, I mean I pictured this wild animal just charging at him like a demon possessed. Obviously that's easier than imagining something fluffy being murdered :(

Old Manus
10-20-2011, 12:01 PM
I can't believe those unfeeling scumbags killed those poor, defenceless creatures with huge claws, teeth, and the strength of three fully grown men

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Can you believe taking down a tiger with a 9mm? Jesus.

Jiro
10-20-2011, 01:53 PM
I can't believe those unfeeling scumbags killed those poor, defenceless creatures with huge claws, teeth, and the strength of three fully grown men

Sure but it's not like they were like "hey guys you know what'd be cool? Breaking outta this place and just fucking faceraping cops with our claws"
"aw yeah you're one freaky cat"

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Stunned that they couldn't find a tranq gun or a taser, let alone a TV wildlife documentary host. Any of these would surely have managed the situation in a more life-saving manner.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Jack Hanna, who is like the most famous TV-Wildlife dude ever, basically said they had no choice besidesshoot to kill for most of the animals. According to him, a tranq dose could take 3-10 minutes to take effect, and in the meantime you have a REALLY pissed off and scared Bengal tiger. Oh wait. You have 18.

It's really, really horrible especially since some of the animals are such threatened species. The best thing that will come from this is the state of Ohio at the very least will enact some much tougher laws on owning exotic animals (as in making it ttly illegal.)

Psychotic
10-20-2011, 05:40 PM
You lot are such sissies. Good god I wish I was out there. Just give me a high powered rifle and a whole lot of grenades. Blowing the heads off defenceless animals and scattering their limbs everywhere makes me forget about my embarassingly small penis.

plus seriously they must've cooked those things and eaten them because what a waste if not.

DMKA
10-21-2011, 01:30 AM
plus seriously they must've cooked those things and eaten them because what a waste if not.
That's commie talk.

We mount that shit on our wall above the bigscreen.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 01:42 AM
It's really, really horrible especially since some of the animals are such threatened species. The best thing that will come from this is the state of Ohio at the very least will enact some much tougher laws on owning exotic animals (as in making it ttly illegal.)

Yeah, I heard on the news that the owner who killed himself had been charged numerous times and just been let out of prison, and yet the state saw fit to allow him to own all of these animals. It's ridiculous. I really hope they change the laws around exotic animals there.

Iceglow
10-23-2011, 01:32 AM
You lot are such sissies. Good god I wish I was out there. Just give me a high powered rifle and a whole lot of grenades. Blowing the heads off defenceless animals and scattering their limbs everywhere makes me forget about my embarassingly small penis.

You do the killing, I'll go sweet talk the awesome Aussie lesbian chef I know in to cooking us Tiger Steaks!

Jiro
10-23-2011, 11:37 AM
She shouldn't know how to cook tiger steaks, we don't have tigers here.

...WAIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE

NorthernChaosGod
10-23-2011, 07:03 PM
You ate all the fucking tigers, Dak. I hold you personally responsible.

Peegee
10-23-2011, 08:56 PM
You ate all the smurfing tigers, Dak. I hold you personally responsible.

I bet tiger meat is good for you. Most game meats are.

god I could go for a venison steak right now.

NorthernChaosGod
10-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Tiger blood?