PDA

View Full Version : 5th playthrough

jeo2388
10-20-2011, 08:24 AM
lol. it's been a while, for 4 yrs i haven't touched my copy of FFX:international and my ps2 console. time to do it all over again :tongue: . And for 4 yrs i haven't visited this forum and i'm not surprised it's still on. good on ya eyesonff. :D

Still at the highroad. miss this game. :love:

hi again, i'm not sure if anyone i know still browses this forum tho. :kakapo:

Jiro
10-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Howdy! Do update us on your progress, I'm sure it'll get people excited for the upcoming HD release :D

jeo2388
10-20-2011, 06:56 PM
well..
11hrs and still at Djose temple lol. :D Getting a wee bit rusty. The scene at luca with Auron's 1st appearance(in Spira) and Seymour's Anima still gives me goosebumps.
and yeah the HD remake, soon as it's out i'm definitely gonna buy one :p can't wait to look at Lulu's front in HD

Kyros
10-21-2011, 07:29 AM
can't wait to look at Lulu's front in HD

QFT

also, are you going to go for killing every extra boss?

jeo2388
10-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Yes every boss in the Arena, dark aeons and Penance. :kakapo:
and also I'm gonna complete all my characaters' Celestial weapons and Ribbons just like old times.another 100+ hrs here i come. The game is still amazingly addictive despite the existence of FF12 13 14. Best vacation ever lol.:D

27hrs still at Gagazet. Shaken the rust off of me. :redface:
Shiva's body still rocks my world BTW.

Jiro
10-21-2011, 12:27 PM
You move quick, holy crap. How is Seymour treating you on the mountain? He was always a right royal pain in my ass. Bio hurts him good though :D

jeo2388
10-25-2011, 11:15 AM
late. had to stop playing for two days lol. went to the beach.

anyway yeah he's a pain but with bio or use-poison fang he'll go down with a few aeon overdrives. aaanyway i'm going back to calm lands to get Tidus' and Auron's crests and sigils so we can power-up their Celestial weapons early... gonna do alot of catching:redface:

Sanctuary Keeper rawks

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm so jelly. I've got a million PS2 RPGs in my room that I've been dying to play again, but no PS2 :<

jeo2388
10-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Ps2's are easy to get nowadays. like 100 bucks or less even. :)

Cadalbolg completed. twas a paiiin. :D
39:34

DMKA
10-26-2011, 04:30 AM
I'm tempted to play through again, but I'm going to wait to do so in glorious HD.

Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if we (North America) got the version with all the Dark Aeons and Penance and stuff that Europe got this time around? :D

jeo2388
10-26-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm tempted to play through again, but I'm going to wait to do so in glorious HD.

Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if we (North America) got the version with all the Dark Aeons and Penance and stuff that Europe got this time around? :D

i special-ordered mine a million years ago. I'm from the philippines and stuff here are friggin hard to get.:redface: or you could just use an emulator.

jeo2388
11-03-2011, 08:06 AM
82:34
Still catching fiends in Sin for delete spheres.
Celestial Weapons: Tidus, Rikku, Auron, Lulu, Yuna Complete. Still no Wakka's i'm not on the Blitzball mood yet. :redface:
Armors: still two ribbons. Dark yojimbo's getting used to getting his ass kicked by now.
Aeons complete including magus sisters.
Dark aeons: dark Ifrit is the only one i killed for now.

I went as Angeal at the holloween party btw.lol. anyway just updating.:kakapo:

Ending Pulse
11-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Wow, its been longer than 4 years for me. Kudos on going back, though, I really dig FFX, and I still remember my once legendary file.
I had everyone maxed, everything learned, all Celestial Weapons(and good lord, after 2 hours and a bit of pure violent profanity and anger trying to get Caladbolg, and not to mention that ridiculous butterfly quest in Macalania Woods...), had 3(yes 3) sets of everyone's ultimate armors(hell & a half to do, as well(with different abilities), STILL holding the record for most lightning bolts dodged in Thunder Plains(and I dare any and all of you to beat my record of 551(it took me over two hours straight one night, and believe it or not, I never lost; I gave up after tiredness...I couldn't keep count, so I decided to keep going til I caved)...oh and I had an amazing Blitzball team too.

I'd LIKE to go back and take this game on again but I'm not sure...I've pretty much done everything. Only difference is, I didn't have international, so I got Nemesis, not Penance.

jeo2388
11-11-2011, 05:21 AM
124:43
seriously?lol..
got all celestial weapons..
almost done with monster arena..
beaten omega..
beaten all dark aeons..
all stats 255 except luck..
4 ribbon armors..
:kakapo: cmon play with me guys