PDA

View Full Version : Ladies:

Yar
10-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Unless you are naked, you need to wear some sort of bra. Seriously. Get those things under control.

If you could tell one thing to the opposite sex, what would it be?

Peegee
10-20-2011, 06:18 PM
"You can do ANYTHING you want. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise"

NorthernChaosGod
10-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Unless you are naked, you need to wear some sort of bra. Seriously. Get those things under control.

Wait if they have small, perky breasts naturally? :jokey:

"If you don't want to be fat, go lift weights. Shut up, no you're not going to look like a body builder."

Psychotic
10-20-2011, 06:26 PM
MAKE ME A SANDWICH

HAHAHAHAHA

MISOGYNY

HAHAHAHAHA

Zing!

Peegee
10-20-2011, 06:32 PM
MAKE ME A SANDWICH

HAHAHAHAHA

MISOGYNY

HAHAHAHAHA

Zing!

Never change, paul <3

Hollycat
10-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Ill show you mine if you show me yours

Rantz
10-20-2011, 07:23 PM
I'd tell them not to listen to Justy.

Pike
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM

My assets are so small that I honestly, genuinely, cannot feel a difference between wearing a bra and not wearing a bra. I just do it out of habit.

Levian
10-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Most of them seem to have figured out how the world works without my help.

CimminyCricket
10-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Justy, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard you say.

Shlup
10-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Well, to one of them I would say to fuck off.

[Hint: I am referring to Justy.]

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2011, 08:54 PM
"I like it when I can tell youre either wearing a thong or nothing beneath those leggings"

Peegee
10-20-2011, 09:02 PM
leggings aren't supposed to be worn with underwear

inb4 crapstorm

Laddy
10-20-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't give and shit about your significant other or his shitty band.

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2011, 09:18 PM
^ 2x

yea yea I know, but its just funny. when girls get uncomfortable from weird stares and shit. like youre practically wearing a silhouette, at least Im honest to tell you I like what I see. dont play closet slore with me

Pumpkin
10-20-2011, 09:26 PM
You know those women who wear shirts that say "Hey, my face is up here" with an arrow pointing up? I hate that. Obviously you want people to look at your breast or you wouldn't wear a shirt with writing on them.
So anyways, I got myself a hat that says "Hey, my boobs are down here" with an arrow pointing down. At least I'm honest about it.

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2011, 09:29 PM
^ =D youre a girl?! and you have a hat like that?! hahahah thats so awesome, I love you for that

Loony BoB
10-20-2011, 09:37 PM
What I want to say: Your hair looks great, your butt looks great, your clothes are great, your skin looks great, your makeup looks great, you look great.

The condition to me saying it: They do not ask me again. If I said it, I meant it.

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2011, 10:43 PM
That's it. Brb bra burning.

Sway freely in the wind, yaps! Sway freeeeeeeely.

CelShadedDreams
10-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Don't get offended by the fact that I'm pissed off about you randomly groping me.

Seriously, I don't get it. If I'm out at a bar or something and a guy pinches my butt or something similar (rarely happens though, most guys aren't tools) why do they allways go, "Oooo, alright, alright, no need to get pissy about it!"?

There is always a need to get pissy about it! Why is it such a shock that it would piss someone off?

/end rant/

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2011, 11:05 PM
^ lmao! cause sometimes its like.... "do you see your attire? sorry I cant help myself". not saying thats me, and Im not exactly supporting, just slightly understanding.

Peegee
10-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Don't get offended by the fact that I'm pissed off about you randomly groping me.

Seriously, I don't get it. If I'm out at a bar or something and a guy pinches my butt or something similar (rarely happens though, most guys aren't tools) why do they allways go, "Oooo, alright, alright, no need to get pissy about it!"?

There is always a need to get pissy about it! Why is it such a shock that it would piss someone off?

/end rant/

What I dislike is that women feel that they can grope me, but reneg when I demand equal treatment.

: pokerface :

you know what the next time I'll just grab her entire body. Trying to trade a boob grab for a boob grab is impossible.

SolarGirl
10-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Dear boys- you seriously think those costumes are sexy?
really?

crashNUMBERS
10-21-2011, 01:20 AM
what costumes?

NorthernChaosGod
10-21-2011, 03:43 AM

/end rant/
*grabs butt*

:p

Jiro
10-21-2011, 04:05 AM
If you don't want to wear a bra, whatever.

But if you're doing physical activity, put one on. Please. Freebreastin' in this circumstance is unacceptable.

DMKA
10-21-2011, 04:14 AM
"No, I don't have any advice for you and your cheating boyfriend."

rubah
10-21-2011, 04:41 AM
"You think I give a fuck if you see my boobies sway? All I care about is nip. Also, I can see your boner, pervert."

Peegee
10-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Rubahs has big knockers, btw

bam

*grabs butt*

I much rather grab ass than play with boobies.

Mirage
10-21-2011, 03:51 PM

/end rant/

Because guys love it when girls pinch/grab/slap their butts. They simply don't understand why the reverse wouldn't be true.

Peegee
10-21-2011, 04:59 PM

/end rant/

Because guys love it when girls pinch/grab/slap their butts. They simply don't understand why the reverse wouldn't be true.

they do.
"just not with you"

general you, not mirage vous.

NorthernChaosGod
10-21-2011, 05:06 PM

/end rant/

I had my ass grabbed randomly in high school by a girl on the volleyball team. It was just weird.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Guys are generally different. I've had my ass grabbed a few times. After the initial confusion, I just walked around like :jess: the rest of the day.

It's obviously the fact that it's intimate, and ladies don't want some strange dude to do it. You come across like Chester the Molester.

All my romantic interests loved butt pats, and things like that. It's nice get affection when you know and trust the person.

Peegee
10-21-2011, 05:33 PM

/end rant/

I had my ass grabbed randomly in high school by a girl on the volleyball team. It was just weird.

I was walking around the club when suddenly my ass was grabbed. I saw a girl on a chair. So I walked up and smacked her hard n__n

girl - *yelp*

It's all in the delivery

rubah
10-21-2011, 07:47 PM

/end rant/

You don't grope my ass, then I won't give you a purple nurple.

easy

Peegee
10-21-2011, 07:52 PM

/end rant/

You don't grope my ass, then I won't give you a purple nurple.

easy

what if I did it?

Evastio
10-21-2011, 11:06 PM
I'd want to tell all females this:

Not all men are selfish, dirty, sex-hungry pigs. Men have feelings too. And not all men want cheap one night stands. Quite a lot of us actually want deep meaningful relationships.

rubah
10-22-2011, 01:02 AM
what if I did it?
you'd get two purple nurples

Peegee
10-22-2011, 01:22 AM
what if I did it?
you'd get two purple nurples

what if I took my shirt off first?

Shiny
10-22-2011, 02:54 AM
Fellas: It is absolutely unacceptable to have armpit hair longer than an inch. Trim that tit up or shave it please and thank you. And by no means should there be white chunks of deodorant in it either if you plan on wearing a sleeveless shirt.

Raian the Fallen
10-22-2011, 03:06 AM
Please stop talking about how painful childbirth is. You've never had to feel the intense pain of zipping your pants zipper against your junk.

Not all men are selfish, dirty, sex-hungry pigs. Men have feelings too. And not all men want cheap one night stands. Quite a lot of us actually want deep meaningful relationships.
I second this.

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Fellas: It is absolutely unacceptable to have armpit hair longer than an inch. Trim that tit up or shave it please and thank you. And by no means should there be white chunks of deodorant in it either if you plan on wearing a sleeveless shirt.
No.

rubah
10-22-2011, 07:24 AM
she's got a point about the deodorant

Shiny
10-22-2011, 02:38 PM
ITT: Deodorant dingleberries

Here's a photo of NorthernChaosGod (http://johnnytubesteak.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/deodorant-residue.jpg)

Mirage
10-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Shiny's post made me check my armpit hair now. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to naturally grow out longer than just one inch.

Peegee
10-22-2011, 03:06 PM
If that's shiny's only problem with men then she doesn't have much to worry about.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Armpit hair is just gonna be there, but I use a clear solid as dingleberries of any sort are not acceptable.

TrollHunter
10-22-2011, 07:04 PM
If you tell me that you want me to be honest with you, don't yell at me when you ask for my opinion and I tell you my opinion. If you want me to tell you everything you want to hear as opposed to the truth, then say so.

CimminyCricket
10-22-2011, 07:06 PM
I puked in my mouth a little bit. That image was horrible.

"Don't complain that you're getting fat if you aren't going to try to lose the weight. Working out two days and then sitting on your ass the rest of the week does not constitute trying."

fire_of_avalon
10-22-2011, 07:23 PM
If one of you jerks uses the word dingleberry one more time I will fuck shit up.

Raistlin
10-22-2011, 07:26 PM
http://thewifehatessports.com/wp-content/gallery/college-football/funny-football-jersey-names-dingle-berry.jpg

CimminyCricket
10-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Damn, you jumped on that quick.

Peegee
10-22-2011, 08:12 PM
gdit wesley I can't rep that post. stop getting banned.

Raistlin
10-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Apparently foa is unreasonably prejudiced against people whose last name is Dingle.

Del Murder
10-22-2011, 08:49 PM
I would say two things:

'Too much makeup does not make you look sexy, it makes you look like a cheap whore.'

'It's fine if you got it to flaunt it, but if you don't got it, please for the love of god don't flaunt it.'

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2011, 09:16 PM
she's got a point about the deodorant
Mine doesn't clump because I don't buy crap deodorant.

Raistlin
10-22-2011, 09:39 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/9500/Dingle-berries-9849.jpgThere are so many bans that aren't really bans. This is more fun.

I agree, I'm having a great time.

Old Manus
10-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Learn to pour pints of Guinness properly.

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/9500/Dingle-berries-9849.jpg
Someone take him out of the drunk tank so I can rep him. :colbert:

TrollHunter
10-22-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/9500/Dingle-berries-9849.jpg
Someone take him out of the drunk tank so I can rep him. :colbert:

I second this.

fire_of_avalon
10-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I mean I could just ban all of you.

NorthernChaosGod
10-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Mod abuse!

TrollHunter
10-23-2011, 01:57 AM

Help, help I"m being repressed!

Pike
10-23-2011, 02:46 AM

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

Peegee
10-23-2011, 03:43 AM
all the single ladies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAko3RH0bk&feature=channel_video_title)

Jiro
10-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Mod abuse!

Let me explain the use of this term. Typically it is associated with one (a moderator) "abusing" their powers to cause pain to one or more members, which is outside of the rules and regulations.

In this instance, it is foa (a mod) using her powers to abuse the shit out of one or more deserving victims. Do not fuck with foa. Do not disagree with foa. Do not argue with foa. If you anger her, do not run. You'll only die tired.

Peegee
10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
julian i demand you heal up so we can do squats. you're getting a little chunky in the left toe.

if i ever find another woman who works out, she's probably married.

http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bridenowicangetfat.jpg

sadly this is simultaneously true.

so on topic - do not let yourself be that meme. be the bro girls i talk to. you know the ones that keep asking me why i'm not married...or the ones that hit on me..

damnit.

Jiro
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Ulterior motive detected.

Raistlin
10-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Apparently I can get rep again, so feel free to encourage further irritation of foa.

I suppose I should include something on-topic, so I would tell the opposite sex to make me a sammich.

NorthernChaosGod
10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Mod abuse!

Let me explain the use of this term. Typically it is associated with one (a moderator) "abusing" their powers to cause pain to one or more members, which is outside of the rules and regulations.

In this instance, it is foa (a mod) using her powers to abuse the shit out of one or more deserving victims. Do not fuck with foa. Do not disagree with foa. Do not argue with foa. If you anger her, do not run. You'll only die tired.
Shut up. :colbert:

julian i demand you heal up so we can do squats. you're getting a little chunky in the left toe.
I demand you send me poutine.

fire_of_avalon
10-23-2011, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't tell the opposite sex anything. Because they wouldn't understand my use of polysyllabic words.

sharkythesharkdogg
10-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Who on the what now?

Shiny
10-23-2011, 11:00 PM

No, you're being oppressed. :jess:

By the way, dingleberry.

Raistlin
10-23-2011, 11:16 PM
http://mycattoby.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/dingleberry.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
10-24-2011, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't tell the opposite sex anything. Because they wouldn't understand my use of polysyllabic words.
No more texts for you. :colbert:

TrollHunter
10-24-2011, 12:26 AM

No, you're being oppressed. :jess:

By the way, dingleberry.

I hate stupid mistakes like that :(
I blame foa