PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Hello Eoff! I was unbanned two weeks ago, but I just found out today, so I thought I would post a thread here. I want to apologize to whomever I may have offended shortly before my ban - I know I upset some people and for that I'm sorry.

During the time I was banned and afterward I was very unwell. I've had a few rough years but I'm starting to get better. Lately I've been working on two writing projects, and I've been composing some music.

I hope everyone is doing well here. I'm glad to be back, and I'm going to try to be active on the forum in the next while. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Melissaur
10-21-2011, 01:40 AM
Welcome Back! Don;t get banned again!

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Welcome Back! Don;t get banned again!

Don't worry, I won't. xD

Pike
10-21-2011, 02:06 AM
I remember you. Welcome back! :monster:

Evastio
10-21-2011, 04:02 AM
It's really nice seeing you posting again. :D

Now I've got all the more reason to be active here.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 04:16 AM
I remember you. Welcome back! :monster:

Thanks Pike!

It's really nice seeing you posting again. :D

Now I've got all the more reason to be active here.

Thank you! Yeah, hopefully we can both be more active in the next while. :D

Jiro
10-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Welcome back! :D

Freya
10-21-2011, 06:36 AM
LOL! I saw there was an "i'm back" thread, and I was curious as to who made it. I was thinking it was some oldbie I didn't know who remembered about the site. When I actually seemed to click on it, I can honestly say I was surprised. I hope these years have cured that rebellion phase you went through. We all go through it though. I took over the U.S. Government personally. Might want to keep that on the down low though :shifty:

Rantz
10-21-2011, 10:22 AM
This is what Vance will always look like in my mind.

Welcome back, son! I joined the establishment since you left.

Jiro
10-21-2011, 12:14 PM
"Joined" :hahaha: Rantz is the man. Not The Man though. That's another guy.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 04:35 PM
LOL! I saw there was an "i'm back" thread, and I was curious as to who made it. I was thinking it was some oldbie I didn't know who remembered about the site. When I actually seemed to click on it, I can honestly say I was surprised. I hope these years have cured that rebellion phase you went through. We all go through it though. I took over the U.S. Government personally. Might want to keep that on the down low though :shifty:

Lol! I'm sure the government was run well during your time there. xD

This is what Vance will always look like in my mind.

Welcome back, son! I joined the establishment since you left.

:D Sadly I fear I don't look quite like James Dean. It's good to see you on the staff Rantz!

"Joined" :hahaha: Rantz is the man. Not The Man though. That's another guy.

If there's one thing I've learned, you can't fight The Man. Not even if you're the Devil. ;)

Freya
10-21-2011, 05:07 PM

Lol! I'm sure the government was run well during your time there. xD

If you look at the current economical state, no. No I did not run it well. But it's all part of the plan.

Rocket Edge
10-21-2011, 06:36 PM
I remember you too. Welcome back. :spin:

CimminyCricket
10-21-2011, 06:51 PM
I remember you too, welcome back.

Vincent, Thunder God
10-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I remember you too. Welcome back. :spin:

I remember you too, welcome back.

Thanks guys! :D

TrollHunter
10-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome back person I have yet to become acquainted with. :roll2

Del Murder
10-22-2011, 06:32 PM
When I see your name on the Currently Online list it appears as though a member named Vincent and a member named Thunder God are both online and it confuses me! Then I remember we unbanned you and it's all good. Welcome back!

Vincent, Thunder God
10-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome back person I have yet to become acquainted with. :roll2

Thanks TrollHunter!

When I see your name on the Currently Online list it appears as though a member named Vincent and a member named Thunder God are both online and it confuses me! Then I remember we unbanned you and it's all good. Welcome back!

Haha, thanks Del! I'm still getting used to being back myself, but I'm glad to be here!

NeoCracker
10-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Let us set flames to the land of Mongolia and dine together as we watch the full move reflect in their rivers of blood!

Peegee
10-25-2011, 09:42 PM
hey!

I don't remember what you did to get banned but here you are! *throws a cat*