PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil HD

Depression Moon
10-23-2011, 08:47 PM
So I was just surfing the PSN store a few days ago when I was searching for someone who would be willing to share their Catwoman unlock code with me and I found this game on the store. I recall hearing good things about it a few years ago so I decided to get it. I expected the game to be good, but it turned out being great. The gameplay is hard to describe. The game definitely classifies as an action-adventure as it mixes combat, puzzles, and platforming, but also adds a few others. I couldn't compare it to anything else I've played, but what the game brings in terms of gameplay and story feels really unique.

The ending of the game definitely warrants for a sequel and Ubisoft said that they will consider it if enough people buy this. After experiencing the quality of this game I wonder why I never heard word of it during that era. I knew someone from back then who loved cartoony lookin' games like Ratchet & Clank, but he didn't know of this game either and I'm sure he would've loved it. Buy this game people. Ubisoft deserves it and I want to see a sequel.

P.S. Don't forget to buy Threads of Fate too.

Kumo
10-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I plan on getting it in the future, especially if it can be played on the Vita in the future!

Depression Moon
10-28-2011, 02:51 AM
Thank goodness I got a reply. I was beginning to think that no one cared about this game and that would be dreadful since it is so great.

Mercen-X
11-03-2011, 09:38 PM
The game's original release was badly timed. Many other uber-hyped games received more attention and BGE got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully HD's popularity will exceed the original and force the company to make a sequel.